Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sage Silver: Broken On Break Chapter Three : Bruised And Used

"In which Sage smears her makeup, leaves her mark upon the Shears, and is paid for her efforts."

6
3 Comments 3
618 Views 618
6.6k words 6.6k words

Author's Notes

"To C, and one of my favorite nights with you."

‘Sage’ smiled proudly as Maxwell shot his sixth load of the evening across her back. She felt the hot mess all the way up to the back of her neck, an impressive distance at this juncture. Her fingers danced about her clit, prolonging her satisfaction.

He dropped to his elbows and rested his body, pressed her against the desk. Red panted, his shaky breath on the back of her neck. “God, I never cum like that with my wife.”

Miss Shear stopped toying with herself and sneered. “Red, off.” Obediently he stood up and backed away. There was enough acid in her tone to let him know he had gone too far.

“Yes Ma’am,” he realized the fun was over. He began hunting for the various places he had shed clothes throughout the evening.

The fantasy was broken, and just in time. The actual Sage in the closet who had been watching was now less angry about their insulting little game and more concerned with the growing pressure in her bladder. ‘It’s about time, this was getting boring,’ she thought as she silently shuffled her feet.

Miss Shear raised herself up and stood watching her husband. Red knew what was expected. He began to wipe her down with his clothes. He started with the most recent mess, the amalgamation of bodily fluids that stuck to her back. Then proceeded to spot-clean her body until she picked up her coat and put it back on.

“Maxwell put this place in order. When you are done come to the shower and wash me. Be quick about it.”

He did as commanded. He put on his pants and left to retrieve cleaners and some rags. Sage desperately wanted to make a break for it but wisely stayed in place until he finished his cleaning.

‘You assholes better sew those buttons back on,’ Sage thought as Maxwell scooped up her very soiled schoolgirl outfit. He ran upstairs with his laundry in hand, prepared to join his wife in the shower to properly scrub her down.

Sage quietly opened the closet door. She climbed the ladder to the erotica section and returned Miss Shear’s private book to its place, not bothering any attempt at fixing the out-of-place pictures. She figured she would get caught either way. In fact, she was planning on it.

For now, she needed to rest and plan. It was going to be a very active morning, after all.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

“Sage, I’m going to go. I won’t be back till three or four in the afternoon. This is my long training day.” Lucy delicately whispered to her friend.

Sage pretended to have been sleeping until now. She had woken up excited, ready to put her plan into action. She had also watched Lucy strip down and change into her workout clothes through one discreetly opened eye to further get her blood going. Feigning a veil of sleepiness she responded, “Mmm. Ok. You have fun. I think I’ll have a nice, long sleep-in.” She rolled over and pulled the covers tight around her with a yawn.

Lucy picked up her bag and headed for the bedroom door. “Try not to have too much fun.”

‘You have no idea.’ Sage smirked to herself and waited for the sound of the footsteps to disappear down the hallway. She got up and found her makeup kit. It was time for her war paint.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Maxwell sat at his desk, tapping his pen as he flipped through his client’s paperwork. Though he slowly pecked away at the work on his plate, his mind was swirling from the last few days. Sage Silver had shaken him, but he was feeling much more in control thanks to his wife’s generous ingenuity. He wished she didn’t have to work this morning, he would have liked to fool around some more.

He hadn’t strayed from her in years, but that girl his daughter brought home had simply been irresistible. He had always been athletic and rather popular in school. He didn’t have trouble finding dates and had been quite promiscuous. Yet it was his dorky lab partner from Miss Jenkin’s science class who rocked his world. He fondly reminisced about the quiet little nerd and her thick Coke-bottle glasses.

She loved nothing more than to suck cock. He had felt awkward going to her house to work on their first project, thinking she was so damn shy. Yet when she got him alone her lips wrapped around him in minutes. He never saw it coming. And those fond memories of the last few months of school as they secretly fooled around were some of the most exciting times of his life.

Sage had looked a lot like her, and that had made him act quite stupid. At least now he’s had his release. Thanks to his wife’s role play he felt quite confident that the itch had been scratched. Sage could walk around naked and he would be able to hold firm and be unfazed.

“Good morning, Maxwell,” Sage said in a breathy voice.

Maxwell was fazed. A side glance turned into a very obvious snap of the neck as he whipped around to look at her. She had dressed herself all in pink. Her Malibu heels with the cute little puffball over the toes clicked as she walked to her favorite reading chair in the room. The short, silk robe she wore remained only loosely tied, ensuring her cleavage was on full display. Despite the early hour, she had put on a full face of makeup. Her hair was braided into one long ponytail with a pink ribbon that was tied in a bow at the end.

She adjusted her glasses, gave Lucy’s father a wink, and dropped into the seat. She pivoted on her ass and let her legs dangle off the side. She opened the book and used it to hide her proud smile. His mouth was literally hanging open and he seemed to be struggling to say anything.

“Food,” he managed.

“Excuse me?” Sage asked, peeking her bespectacled eyes over the top of her book.

“I mean, you didn’t come down for breakfast.”

She bounced a leg, drawing his attention to how very good her lower limbs looked in this outfit. “And?”

“I, um… Are you hungry?” He swiveled his chair back in the direction of his computer, but his eyes stubbornly refused to look anywhere else.

“Hmmm. No, thank you. I don’t think you have anything that can satisfy me.” She returned her attention to her book.

Maxwell pondered this but found himself incapable of issuing much of a response. He concentrated on his wife, on the night before. He looked toward his computer and tried to focus on that. The puffball on top of Sage’s foot kept catching his attention, pulling his lovely green eyes back to her body.

She would look at him, and he turned away trying his best to pretend he hadn’t been staring. It was all she could do to suppress a giggle. “Can I help you?”

“I was just… wondering what you were reading.”

“This? It’s Anna Karenina, by Tolstoy. Have you read it?” she asked enthusiastically.

He furrowed his brow, “I don’t think so.”

“Oh,” she said with a disappointed tone. “Too bad. You might have learned something.”

He tilted his head and looked at the cover of the book curiously. “What? What do you mean by that?”

Sage smiled sweetly, “Don’t worry about it, Red.”

“Um, alright.” He turned back toward his work and began plucking away at the keyboard when he suddenly stiffened up. “Wait, what did you call me?”

Sage casually turned to the next page and continued to read. “I think you heard me.”

Maxwell looked perturbed. He wrinkled his nose and thought, almost speaking several times before he finally asked with his best innocent tone, “Why did you call me Red?”

“Oh, I thought you preferred it. You seemed so accustomed to it last night.” She was glad to have the book. She was simply beaming with joy at his discomfort.

He carefully tried to figure out what exactly she had heard. “Did you… hear that when…” He was trying so hard to think his way out of this, it was cute.

“I heard it when your wife told you to kneel on the ground before she slapped you around. Right before she tied you up and….” she reached back toward the vase with the bamboo switches and pulled one out. With a firm snap, she whipped it on the floor. Maxwell jumped.

He was beginning to sweat, a mixture of indignant shame and anger clouded his brain. “How did you see that? The door was locked.”

“Oh, I was in the closet. I watched everything.” She put her book down and gave him a stern glance. “Everything.”

“You spied on us?!” He stood up from his seat as his face turned red.

“Yes, I did. And your wife stole my clothes and you fucked her in them.” This tempered his righteous fury and he shrunk back. “Don’t worry, I’m not upset by anything,” she lied. “I think it’s cute. At your age, it’s sweet that you two keep trying to be kinky.”

He was flustered, and her little jabs were simmering his ego into a state of rage. Sage, on the other hand, was having a great time. She knew how to get what she wanted, and teased it out with Machiavellian precision. The additional bonus of hurling underhanded insults after last night was just the cherry on top.

“My age? I’m forty-four!” He began speaking fast, sputtering as he defended his pride. “And what the hell do you mean by ‘trying to be kinky’? What the fuck would you know? You’re just a kid! Do you think fooling around at school makes you experienced? Like having some college guy sweat on top of you for a few minutes means you’re a good lay?”

Oh, she had hit a nerve. “If your sex life is so great why did you need to pretend your wife was me to get off?”

He looked stunned, scrambling to come up with an adequate retort. After floundering and sputtering he settled on an old stand-by. “Fuck you!”

Sage popped an eyebrow and considered this offer. Swinging her legs to the front of the seat and sat up straight. “Fuck me? Hmmm.” She tapped her finger on her pink lips and tilted her head up, really rolling the idea over. Then she shook her head and dismissed the idea. “Thank you, but I’ll pass.”

Maxwell blinked. “You’ll pass?”

“Yes, I was actually quite interested earlier. You’re cute, Maxie. But as you recall, I’m in a unique position of having watched how you would fuck me. Miss Shear may have found it exciting, but it’s really all too…” She searched for the word that encapsulated how they fucked. “Vanilla. Gentle. Hmmm, that’s not it.” She perked up as the word came to her and excitedly spurt out, “Sheltered!”

“Sheltered? What the fuck do you mean by that?”

“Oh, Max. Don’t worry your pretty head over it. It’s not your fault. You’ve just gotten so used to it. You love your wife, I can tell that much. And so you fuck the way she wants. You may growl and bark like a dog on her command, but you hold back. You are so afraid of hurting her. And I simply can’t stand that saccharine level of tenderness.” She slumped back in the chair and rolled her eyes. “It’s just so safe, boring really.”

Maxwell stopped to consider this. He also considered the young woman, she hadn’t dressed like that just to tease him, had she? He licked his lips, feeling the longing swell of desire aching in his body. “So that’s how it is? Please.” He began to unbutton his shirt. “I think you’re a spoiled little brat. You get your hair pulled by a few fellas and you think yourself a kinky little creature?”

“Oh, I am.” Her heart began to pound, he wasn’t stopping to ask permission. Maxwell was on track. “In fact, I’m much better lay than your damp bitch of a wife. Do you want to know what really pissed me off last night?”

He flinched as Miss Shear was disparaged, but as his pants dropped to the ground it was quite obvious he was willing to let it slide for now. “What’s that?”

She spread her legs. Miss Shear had a lovely bush of dark hair over her cunt. Maxwell’s cock seemed to respond in an excited bounce to the novelty of Sage’s shaved, pink pussy. “She fucked so badly! Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t normally judge someone. But the audacity! To pretend to be me, and that’s the best she could do?” Sage’s hand pulled at the belt of her robe, untying it. “Oh Red, I am so much better than that insulting display.”

His eyes were fixated on her tidy snatch. He dropped to his knees and smelled her lovely scent, the pheromones widening his iris’ like a shark detecting blood. He placed his hands between her thighs and pulled them apart. She resisted and he stopped and looked up to her, like he was ready to beg.

“Oh Red,” she looked down on him with pitied contempt. “You’re so timid. Don’t you want it? Do you expect me to hold your hand and tell you what a fantastic job you’re doing? For fuck’s sake, do I need to call your wife and ask her permission for you?”

He growled and wrapped his arms under her thighs, dragging her ass to the edge before plunging his tongue into her cunt. She slid a hand into the front of her robe and started rubbing her breast. “Is that all you want? A little taste to satisfy you’re curiosity?”

His fingers dug into her ass and he pulled her to his mouth. Her legs draped over shoulders and she dug the heels of her shoes into his back. Maxwell groaned and she grabbed his red hair. He flattened his tongue and slowly licked her from bottom to top. He looked up and watched as she played with her tits. He was feeling pleased with himself till he saw the look on her face.

“Don’t lick me like you’re doing me a favor!” She pulled his hair back and spit in his face.

He was stunned and looked at her in shock as it ran down his cheek. He seemed to be flitting between anger and disappointment. “You want it harder?”

“I want you to be selfish. I want to be used!”

“Then why am I going down on you?!” He snarled from between clenched teeth.

Sage didn’t bother to answer. Her disparaging look said it all. She never asked him to, he had simply been trained to serve. And she did not want to be served.

He stopped and closed his eyes. With a long, deep breath he centered himself. Sage watched curiously as rose to his knees. Finally, he opened his eyes. Something was different. “What’s your safety word?” He asked her as he opened her robe, pulling it off her shoulders.

Sage snorted and giggled, “Like I’m going to need it? Apples. So are you…”

He grabbed her by the throat and pulled her to her feet. The robe fell to the ground. Sage was flung over his shoulder, her small frame easily lifted into the air. She struggled and kicked, testing his resolve. He spanked her with his free hand. Unsatisfied with her reaction, he struck her bare skin again. She yelped, his fierce strike leaving her tender skin burning and red.

‘Now we’re getting somewhere,’ she thought as he pulled the shoes off her feet and tossed them aside. He dropped her hard onto her ass next to the wall.

“So you think you can fuck better than my wife?” He grabbed her by the braid and pulled her face next to his package. Sage looked it over. Maxwell’s cock was well maintained, the dark red hairs trimmed neatly and he smelled clean. Already, the tip dribbled precum that fell slowly down onto her breast. “Start proving it. You saw the blowjob she gave me. You think you can do any better?”

Sage remembered Miss Shear taking him completely, how her lips glided smoothly down from the tip to the base. Though she wouldn’t admit it aloud, that woman could suck dick masterfully. Still, she had her pride. She grabbed his staff firmly and pointed it toward her mouth. She grinned and raised her eyes to meet his. With a kiss on the tip, it bounced in her hand. “Just watch me.”

He played with her braid and studied her face. She was so incredibly pretty, an absolute sweetheart. Had he never spoken with her, he might have assumed she was the most innocent girl in the world. “Oh fuck!” She lowered her head and he spread his legs to give her room. She started on his taught, hairy pouch. She sucked on his balls as her hand stroked him.

Sage liked the way he watched her. Maxwell had such nice green eyes, she was happy he didn’t shut them. He met her gaze, watched her body move, stared at her pink lips as they smeared his sack with lipstick. Using her tongue she caressed him. His cock spasmed and a wet strand of cum spurt out onto her glasses and he grew even harder. One more time she moved her tongue from the back of his testicles, this time continuing to run it upward. Up past the base of his shaft to the head of the cock.

She tried to do what Miss Shear had. Sage slowly lowered her head in one steady motion. She opened her throat and tried to take him in, but gagged as she tried to push herself. She backed up and tried to bob her head down again.

“You can’t take it like that. Do you really think a girl like you can suck cock like a woman?” With a twirl of his wrist he wrapped the braid around his hand and tightly gripped her at the base of her skull. He pushed her down hard onto him. Sage’s hands tried to push away and he refused to yield. She looked up at him, tears welling in her eyes. “Pathetic.”

Finally, he relented and she pulled her mouth back and gasped for air. “I’m not done!” Sage would not be defeated so easily.

“Yes, you are, because you think you can do what she can. You think your throat can compare to the velvet softness of hers? That you can be the perfect little clean cock sucker like she can?” He slapped her across the face, and Sage’s heart skipped a beat. “You can’t do it.”

CassandraWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraWhite

“Yes, I can!” Sage rubbed her cheek, then opened her mouth. She tried to go down on him but he held her tight and refused her.

“No, you can’t.” He stroked her cheek. “But you know what?” He took his cock in hand, away from her grip and pushed her against the wall. “I am so bored of those perfect blowjobs. I want you to gag. I want you to choke.” Sage felt herself grow wet at these words, finally getting what she wanted out of Maxwell.

“Fuck my throat then.”

With a devilish grin, he straddled her body.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

The force of his thrust would have banged her head against the wall if not for his hand cushioning the blow. Sage closed her eyes tight and tried to focus on breathing and getting in air through her nose. Her throat gagged and closed around the head of his cock. “This is what I’ve craved,” he triumphantly professed. “This is how I need you.”

He pulled back and Sage gasped before he jammed his cock deep inside her mouth again and again. He was rough, perhaps even unhinged in the malicious way he seemed to delight in her struggle. Her skull rattled and her vision blurred as he violently did as he pleased. Sage wished she had a toy, wished she could finger herself. This was simply dripping with carnal need. Yet all she could do was hold onto his thighs and try and keep herself on her knees.

“Look here, my little Princess. I want to see those big, brown eyes!” He swelled inside her, quickly approaching his limit. Sage forced herself to look up. Tears ran down her cheeks, leaving black trails of eye makeup. Cum and spit spilled from her pink, smeared lips and dribbled down her chin and onto her tits. The silent library echoed the undignified, guttural noises Sage made as he plunged his cock into her dissenting throat.

She felt him grip her hair tighter, she tried to shake her head, grab at his hands, anything to loosen, and look for mercy. No quarter was given as one last thrust pinned her against the wall. She pitifully whimpered as he held her in place. He fought the tsunami of pleasure for as long as he could as she choked and her eyes rolled back.

“Good girl!” He praised her she felt the eruption of hot cum in her throat. His cock convulsed as he slowly withdrew it like a sword from it’s sheath. She coughed and sputtered, wanting to collapse to the ground. Yet he held her in place. “Hold still,” he said through heavy breaths. She didn’t have much choice, his strong hands gripped her face. She gagged and gasped for air as Maxwell pumped the remainder of the load onto her glasses and hair. The sticky mess rained down onto her tits. Finally, he let go and Sage collapsed at his feet.

She wheezed as she wiped the lenses. She couldn’t see a thing, the semen clouded everything. He kneeled and took her by the chin, surveilling her defiled beauty. She pulled away. “Fuck, what do you have against my glasses!”

Maxwell was unrepentant. “It’s a good look for you. You are radiant, I’ve never seen such a sweet face.” His words were warm and sincere. Sage felt her cheeks glow and he leaned in and affectionately gave her a gentle kiss on her blushed cheek. Picking up his close-by shirt, he began to wipe her face. “Fuck. That was incredible, I’ve never gotten to destroy my wife’s face like that. Aren’t you proud?”

“You know, I really am.“ Sage snatched the shirt and wiped herself, feeling the dirty stickiness stubbornly clinging to her skin. She realized the glasses were a lost cause and took took set them on the edge of his desk. There was a rasp in her voice as she tossed the shirt back at him. With a carnivorous stare, she taunted him. “Was that it? Is the old man spent already?”

Maxwell grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her towards his stiffened phallus. “Are you that blind without those lenses? What do you think?” Hand over hand, she jacked him off as he recouped his full length. “Does that feel like I’m done?”

Sage squeezed him, delighted by the unyielding girth. “Fuck me,” she moaned.

“Get dressed.” He slid her hand away as Sage’s fingers stretched longingly for her desire.

“What? You just took off my clothes.” She whined in confusion.

Maxwell reached forward and brutishly groped her soft breasts, making a point to pinch her nipples between his fingers. Sage yelped, pulling away by instinct only to find it more painful. “I said put your clothes back on,” he spoke slowly as she succumbed to the rough fondling with whorish moans. “Those cute little shoes and the robe. I like them. You will wear them while I fuck you.”

Sage winced as he dug his fingers into her tender skin one last time. She shook her head in affirmation and he released her. “Yes, Sir.” Her shoes were close by. Sage chose to crawl to them, giving the best display of her now dripping pussy to Maxwell.

He was salivating, a bit of drool trickled off his lips as those emerald eyes left not one bit of her flesh unexplored. He grew agitated by the way she took her time. She raised herself up and slipped her feet back into the Malibu heels. Her thighs and ass tightened as she stood a few inches higher. Maxwell got to his feet and retrieved the robe, not wishing for her prolonged teasing. “Put it on,” he growled.

“Whatever you say, Mr. Shear.” She hurried now, driven as much by her own desire as his command. She slipped the garment over her arms and reached for the belt.

“I didn’t say to tie it!” Using his body, he bullied her small frame toward the wall. She stumbled and tripped backward, the shoes rolling under as she retreated. Maxwell grabbed her by the neck. Instinctively, she reached and clutched his forearm as his fingers compressed around her throat. The heels dragged along the floor until her back hit the wall.

She continued to clench onto his arm as his hard body pinned her against the wall. She felt his sticky cock press against her stomach as Maxwell’s tongue forced itself between her lips. She intertwined her own as they coiled and danced in her mouth. She shook as her lungs screamed for more than the rationed air he allowed her. She dug her nails into his skin and responded with pleasured snarling as his hips began grinding against her.

Sage began to feel dizzy and she could feel her pounding heartbeat down to her toes. He leaned in and whispered into her ear. “Climb on, my little fuck doll.”

He released her throat and lowered his hips. She gasped and filled her lungs as a euphoric high spread through her quaking body. Desperately, she raised one leg and wrapped it around him. Maxwell reached down and lifted it high into the air, spreading her wet lips wide open. She took his cock in hand and guided it into her slit. “Oh fuck, oh fuck! I need this!” He pushed the tip satisfyingly inside her as she stared into his eyes. “Yes! Fuck!”

Sage didn’t wait for him to give her more, she took it. She tried to lower herself immediately down the shaft but found the angle made such deep penetration too difficult to achieve in a single pass. So she bounced. Her tits jiggled as she worked with shallow bends of her knee to take in the length of his cock little by little. “Fuck your tight. God, I never expected your cunt to feel so good.”

He took on more and more of her weight as she impaled herself onto him. Curses, moans, and cries of pleasure flowed from her lips as she finally felt her clit tingled by the dark red curls that crowned his cock. Her breathing became heavier and her hips started finding a deeper, filling rhythm. “Aren’t you going to fuck me?” She pleaded.

Maxwell responded with a massive thrust. It was as painful as it was pleasurable as Sage was lifted into the air by the force. She could already feel herself building to an orgasm as he slowly withdrew. “Like that? Is that how you want it?” He jammed his cock back in hard, but she was ready this time. She pushed her back off the wall and met his force in kind, nearly making him lose his footing.

“No, I want it harder.” She could see something primordial taking over, she had him right where she wanted him. She kicked off the ground and threw her full weight onto Maxwell. He wrapped an arm around her waist and caught her. She wrapped her arms and legs around his body. “Don’t you dare fuck me like your wife. Don’t you fucking dare give me that weak dick! Fuck me, you coward!”

She started to cum as soon as he banged her against the wood paneling. The hot pleasure generated as he fucked her against the wall swelled. Slamming wet slaps echoed through the library, providing the percussion to the vulgar song their fucking made. She screamed in pleasure as the sweat between their bodies allowed the pace to move faster and faster.

Then she saw it, the perfect opportunity for her revenge against the Shears. She buried her face into the nape of his neck and sucked hard. He moaned in pleasure as she slid up and down the wall, the silk robe stopping her sweaty back from sticking. Maxwell was fuck drunk, so absolutely swept away in pleasure he didn’t realize what she was doing. Sage dug her nails into his shoulder blades and scraped his flesh.

“What’s the matter? Does this hurt?! Can’t the bitch take it?!” He unwittingly rewarded her, the rough carnal use of her body rolling her from one tremendous orgasm to another. She couldn’t tell where one ended and the other began, but Sage kept her head enough to finish what she started. Moving her mouth, she left mark after mark on him, scratching deeper marks and drawing blood.

Finally, she felt his body begin to convulse. The hotness filled her cunt as he came deep inside her. Though he slowed, she used the leverage of the wall on her back to keep her body moving as a slithering wave over his until he finally began stumbling backward. He fell back onto the ground and Sage landed triumphantly on top.

She slowed and enjoyed the wonderful sensation of his cock throbbing inside her. He watched her and sucked in the air. He was sweaty and shaking. Sage had taken everything he had. And she looked down on him with victory. Hickies and bruises covered his neck, not that he could see right now. And the scratches she left would take weeks to heal.

It was a calling card for Miss Shear, something to let her know that despite her warnings Sage had taken exactly what she wanted. She leaned over him, kissing his lips as his hands fondled her breasts. She ran her fingers through his hair and they both began to slow and calm.

“Good girl,” he whispered to her, unaware of what she had done. He sat up and held her close. His dick was already starting to stiffen again as he buried his face in her tits. “You’re such a good girl.”

“Now, tell me who fucks better?” Sage asked as she slowly ground against him.

Maxwell’s ears perked and he shot up, bucking her to the ground as he looked out the window. “My wife! Fuck! She’s home! And Lucy is with her! What the fuck are they doing here so early!” He started grabbing his clothes and scrambling toward the door. “Go! Get up to the fucking shower!”

Sage ever so briefly hesitated, perhaps she wanted to be caught. Maybe she wanted Miss Shear to see her husband balls deep inside her. But not with Lucy there, she had hoped that somehow she could keep her friend after she had her revenge. “Fine, get upstairs and look yourself over in the mirror. You’re a mess!”

Both managed to get to the top of the steps as the front door opened.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

The hot water flowed over her body. She had been counting the little bruises and marks Maxwell had left. He had been fun, though she felt robbed of her last few hours with him. Lucy and Miss Shear had returned together for some reason, and long before they were supposed to be there.

Sage had left and returned to the shower several times. She kept finding more smeared makeup or clumps of sticky cum that needed to be washed away. If she was perfectly honest with herself, she was taking her time. She thought of Maxwell’s neck. She had cleaned his skin from under her nails. She had not been subtle, he might already have been caught.

Her mind turned to Lucy, and for the first time, the guilt hit her. So much had happened in the few days she had been here. Sage had felt so very, very horny and the now-quelled rage had dominated her mind. In all those dark urges that had swelled up inside, she hadn’t considered how terrible a friend she had been She sat on the floor of the shower and wrapped her arms around her knees.

‘Post-nut clarity is the absolute worst,’ she ruminated as buried her face and calculated how long she could hide.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sage began drying herself off and throwing on her clothes. She squinted and looked around for her glasses, and then a panic swept over her. She had left them on the corner of Maxwell’s desk, dripping with his sinful slurry. How could she have been so foolish!

Everything was blurry. She was about to leave the room when she spotted them on her bed. She looked around, she was still alone. There was a small note under them. She put back on the glasses and looked over the note. The only thing written was a small heart.

They were perfectly clean and clear, better than she normally did herself. ‘Thanks, Maxwell. That was close. And you did such a nice job. Must have lots of practice with cleaning off your wife’s.’

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Voices were raised and there was shouting from downstairs. Lucy’s voice was the loudest and this made Sage’s heart sink. She thought about returning to the room and simply packing her bags. She could… get some sort of eight-hour cab ride back to college from the middle of Ohio. Or she could just walk.

Or she could be a grown-ass woman and go and face the consequences of her actions.

“Hell.” She whispered to herself and descended the stairs.

“How could you do this?! This is so disrespectful!” Lucy’s voice came from the kitchen.

Sage imagined Maxwell was being scolded by both his wife and his daughter. She wondered what would happen now.

“I did this for you, and I had to pull so many strings to make this happen! You’re being dramatic.” Miss Shear responded in her usual cool manner.

Sage was puzzled, and she joined the family. Lucy was furious, but with her mother.

“Sage, listen… I’m so sorry. You’re trip has been awful. I’m a terrible friend. My Mom is making me go with her on a trip tonight.”

Relief and surprise swept over her. “Why, what’s going on?”

“She has a fantastic opportunity with a great company. I am good friends with one of the women on the board of directors and I have arranged for an interview tomorrow morning.” Miss Shear smugly sipped on a tall glass of iced tea and looked Sage over.

Maxwell’s voice came from the hallway, “Ok, I have your bag packed!”

Sage choked back laughter as he entered the room. He wore a ridiculous turtleneck sweater with a stitched Halloween pattern of cats and pumpkins covering it. It was quite out of season for the late Spring.

He shot Sage a wicked, heated look. He quickly returned to his normal, smiling self as his wife turned her attention to him. Miss Shear looked him over. “You look ridiculous. Get some rest while we’re gone. I don’t want to catch your cold.”

He feigned a cough and affirmed that he would. “I will, I’ve got such a bad case of the chills.”

“Why can’t Sage come with us?” Lucy begged her Mom.

Miss Shear shook her head. “I know you, you’ll stay up all night chatting with your friend and you’ll blow the interview. Need I remind you what happened when you took Jackie with you to the state finals?”

Lucy rolled her eyes. “I was sixteen, Mom.” She realized there would be no talking her way out of this, so she turned to her friend and apologized. “I’m so sorry, Sage. We’re pretty much going to have to leave as soon as I get back tomorrow. I’ve completely wasted your break.”

Sage lied, “I’ve gotten so much studying in. I don’t mind.”

Miss Shear loudly snapped her fingers and everyone turned their attention to her. “Maxwell, take the car out to the gas station and fill it up for our trip. Lucy, you go get in the shower. You still stink from your workout and you need to pack. Everyone, get a move on. I want to be leaving here in an hour.” The family jumped to her orders.

Lucy gave her a woeful look as she went up the stairs. Maxwell seemed understandably upset with her. Sage wondered what she should be doing with herself when she suddenly felt her wet hair yanked back.

Miss Shear pulled Sage against her body. “And I haven’t forgotten about you. Do you think I’m stupid enough to leave you all alone with my husband for a night? The poor man is fighting off a sore throat, he doesn’t need you whoring about.”

Sage struggled and bit her tongue. She desperately wanted to tell this wicked woman exactly what she’s already done. She wanted to brag about the marks she left. But there was something about Miss Shear that frightened her. All she could manage to do was plead, “Let go!”

“Put out your hand, dear. Palm up in front of you.” Miss Shear’s voice was so gentle as she pulled harder. Even though she was a bit shorter than Sage she always managed to find ways to bully her around and make her feel helpless.

Sage did as commanded, holding her shaking hand out not knowing what came next. She closed her eyes, bracing for whatever nasty surprise Miss Shear had in store. Then she felt crumpled paper pushed into her palm as the grip on her hair was given up. Looking down, Sage saw cash in her hand—around $400 by her quick estimates. She whirled around and looked to Miss Shear with confusion.

“Why don’t you get a nice hotel room for the night. I’ll tell Lucy you felt uncomfortable alone with a strange man. You may return at noon tomorrow. Now call a cab. and kindly get out of my house,” Miss Shear dismissed her as she walked up the stairs.

Sage looked down at the money in her hand and smiled. The guilt she felt in the shower melted away. Once again, animosity took hold and she was filled with a fury. She crunched the money in her hand.

‘Ha, what a snake. I wonder how she would feel if she knew she just paid me for fucking her husband. But don’t worry, Miss Shear. I’m not done. I’ve got almost a whole day alone with him. I plan to give you a lot more bang for your buck.’

Published 
Written by RowanThorn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments