Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jessica 4

"Things get a bit weird with my girlfriend"

9
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
6.5k words 6.5k words

Author's Notes

"Another chapter in my adventures with Jessica. Please start with “Terry’s Party” and progress through the Jessica stories for background and context. This weekend’s Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco made me recall my first and only visit to the event."

Jess had made another friend. She was an acquaintance of Alexis at Art School and had joined them on some of their shopping trips. Apparently, they had really hit it off.

I had yet to meet her new friend but Jess was talking about her incessantly. All I heard about for weeks was Luna this, Luna that and then Luna did or said this or that. Enough already! It was obvious that this girl had made quite the impression on my girlfriend. As annoyed as I might have been, I also was a bit intrigued.

Jess had been really vague about what her new friend looked like but I was sure that I would find out soon enough. I had even asked Alexis about her over a coffee one afternoon but she was not very forthcoming either. Now I was getting downright curious. Luna was turning from the somewhat annoying subject of Jess’ conversations to some total mystery woman.

What made her so special? And why were Jess and Alexis so elusive about her? My patience was starting to get tested and I wanted to know. But it seemed that the more I tried to pry, the more I was stonewalled. I told myself just not to worry about it but the hook was set and I could not put it out of my mind.

I finally confronted Jess directly, one evening, over dinner. I think she was starting to realize that I was getting a bit pissy about this whole thing and told me that I would find out soon enough. We had planned a small get-together for my birthday in a couple of weeks and all would be revealed then. Until then, I’d be left in the dark. I hoped that they were enjoying their little game. I was not happy about it but at least I knew that there would be some sort of resolution soon.

The day of the party came soon. It was to be a small gathering with only a handful of friends. Both Alexis and Susan were to attend, as well as a couple of my college buddies. The plan was to start mid-afternoon and see how late it went.

That morning, I busied myself by preparing some appetizers and snacks while Jess, Susan and Alexis went out to shop for beer, wine and booze. I had been very good about not obsessing about Luna and what this whole thing was all about but now, with the mystery about to be resolved, my mind was completely preoccupied again. I kept busy to keep from driving myself nuts.

The girls got back and started to prepare the place. All three of them were super chummy. Susan and Alexis seemed to get on particularly well. I did not recall them ever meeting and was wondering if their seemingly close bond was just established today. Maybe there were even more mysteries afoot. What all had these girls been doing? I could not worry about it now. There were more important things. I was about to find out who the mystery woman was.

My friends Bill and Josh from school showed up and introduced themselves to Alexis and Susan. They already knew Jess. We all sat around and a lively conversation commenced. I had wanted a very low key party and it had certainly manifested itself as that. Just the six of us sitting around and having some drinks and food and chatting.

All the invitees were here. The only one missing was our mystery guest! While I was nervously awaiting her arrival, I entertained myself by watching our guests interact with one another. Bill was busy flirting with Alexis. If he only knew! Josh and Susan were deeply engaged in some apparently quite intellectual exchange. I wondered what they would think if they knew that Jess and I had sex with both of them. More than once. I also took particular pleasure in imagining Bill’s reaction if he discovered that the cute, charming girl he was talking up had a penis. His just might drop off right there and then. All the while, Jess just sat there, completely nonchalant.

I almost jumped out of my chair when the doorbell rang. Jess jumped up to buzz in our latest arrival and went to the front door to wait for her as she climbed up the stairs.

I got my first glance at Luna as Jess escorted her into the room. Holy Shit! What a sight she was!

About five-foot ten but some of that was attributable to heavy combat boots with two inch thick soles. She had a slender but shapely figure. Her unruly, long hair was jet black. She took off her black leather motorcycle jacket to reveal a short black skirt and a super tight, sleeveless black t-shirt. Her nipples were prominently poking through the fabric and it looked like they were both pierced. The side of her nose was too.

But the most striking feature was the tattoo on her arm. It extended from her shoulder all the way to her wrist, covering every inch with colorful, crazy imagery. Today, this type of tattoo is common, but back then, it was very unusual. Especially on a pretty girl. She also had another large tattoo on her leg, an elaborate flowing floral design, extending from the top of her boot to under her short skirt. I could only wonder as to how far it extended. Or what others she might have on her body.

But it was not her over-the-top appearance that had me so completely blown away. It was the fact that she was the spitting image of Jess! She could have been her twin sister. Her bad-ass doppelgänger. I remembered the TV show, “I Dream Of Genie”, and how Barbara Eden would play both Genie and her evil twin sister. Elizabeth Montgomery did the same on “Bewitched”. This was totally reminiscent of that. My sweet Jess had an evil twin.

Once I got over the initial shock of what I was seeing, I managed to compose myself a bit. Luna came over and introduced herself. She shook my hand and gave me a big smile.

Her severe appearance completely belied her personality. As the evening progressed, I found her to be sweet and charming. And incredibly intelligent. As I watched her and Jess together, I was trying to wrap my head around what I was experiencing. They really were like two interpretations of the same person. And both beautiful in their own way.

Watching Jess’ demeanor and body-language around Luna, I already had a good idea where this was heading. I was already formulating the various scenarios that would find us in bed together. Maybe Luna was the ultimate birthday present.

She seemed to have quite the effect on Bill and Josh too. They broke off their conversations with Alexis and Susan and all the attention in the room seemed to focus on Luna. She just naturally seemed to fall into that role and looked to relish the attention.

The party continued in the same quiet manner, with everyone just hanging out together and talking. At around midnight, our guests started to make their goodbyes and not much later, Jess, Luna and I were left on our own. My mind went back to considering the possibility of very close personal contact with Luna very soon but Jess had just refilled everyone’s glasses and the conversation continued. I asked Luna about her tattoos and she told me that she had always had a fascination with body decorations.

I probed further and asked if any of them had any specific significance to her. She told me that they were strictly decorative. She liked using her body as a canvas.

Jess and I took a closer look at here full arm tattoo. I had never been a big fan of tattoos but one had to appreciate the artistic execution with its bold use of color and intricate details.

I then asked about the floral design on her leg and how far it extended. Before I knew it, Luna took of her boots and socks to reveal that it started at her ankle, with a delicate flower tendril wrapping around and extending onto the top of her foot. A split second later, both her skirt and top were lying on the floor and she stood in front of Jess and I, now only wearing a tiny black thong. It took even Jess by surprise.

It was hard not to stare. I had to remind myself to take note of the tattoos because all I was taking in was her incredible body. I focused on the flower tattoo. It pretty much completely followed the contour of the left side of her body, up to her arm pit, where another tendril draped over the top of her breast to finish it. It must have taken hours and hours to complete the complex and intricate design. I was jealous of the tattoo artist, who got to spend so much time so close to Luna’s naked body. She was in no hurry to cover herself and seemed perfectly comfortable being just about naked around a stranger.

Always one to take the initiative, Jess moved closer to Luna and started to gently trace the outline of the tattoo with a finger, starting at her ankle and working her way up her leg and body. Luna apparently seemed to enjoy Jess’ sensual touch and stood there motionless. She did not even react when Jess pulled off her thong. As I had suspected, her pussy was clean shaven. I kind of expected some kind of piercing but there was none. Well-defined lips gave here pussy an almost flower petal-like appearance which complemented the flower tattoo in a strange way. I sat there and watched, as my mind was racing about how I could get my hands on her body.

Jess was now exploring and caressing even the non-tattooed parts of Luna. My hand subconsciously went to my crotch and I gently started to rub my hardening penis.

Jess suddenly and quickly stripped off all of her clothes and posed playfully next to Luna. The two them made for quite the picture. Luna, with more than half of her body covered in colorful art, next to Jess with her almost flawless, silky skin.

The two of them put on a little show, twisting and twirling in front of me. Jess then asked me which one I liked better. I took that as a rhetorical question and figuring that I did not have to choose anyway, started to undo my belt buckle. Luna suddenly walked over to me, bent down and whispered in my ear, ”I don’t play with boys. Ever!” She then gave me a kiss on the cheek. The kind your aunt or grandmother would give you.

Now my mind was spinning. This was not at all what I had expected. Had Jess known about this? What was happening?

Luna joined Jess on the couch. They were still both naked and did not seem nearly as affected by the incredibly awkward atmosphere as I was.

I truly had no clue as to what to do at that point. My interim solution was to go to the kitchen area and pour myself a large glass of wine. Jess followed me in, leaving Luna on the couch. She explained that she did not know and that she had had something in mind that was much more in line with my desires too.

Luna came over to join us. She had obviously also become aware of the uncomfortable place we all suddenly found ourselves in. Standing in the kitchen with two naked girls would normally be a good thing but at this point, I just wanted it to be over. Everything just felt a bit off kilter.

This was really not the time to talk this out. I could tell that Jess was very turned on by Luna and if the situation had not been so awkward, the two of them would more than likely be messing up the bed by now. Maybe they’d even let me watch, which under normal circumstances, would not be a bad option. But things had taken such a quick turn that evening, that everyone seemed to realize that the best thing to do, would be to call it a night and then reassess the situation a later point.

Luna got dressed and left. I was glad to see that she did not look upset or weirded out. Jess and her had a quick, friendly exchange by the front door before she took off.

Jess grabbed a bathrobe and sat on the couch after pouring herself a glass of wine. There really was nothing profound to say or discuss. I was glad when we decided to just call it a night and go to bed.

The next morning I got up early, made some coffee and sat by the window trying to wrap my head around how to handle things in a matter that did not hurt or offend anybody. It really was no one’s fault but just a misunderstanding or misinterpretation. I was disappointed, but not angry in any way and hoped that the whole situation would somehow turn into something we could all laugh about at some point. And, at the very least I got to see this amazingly exotic and gorgeous girl naked.

A couple of months had passed. Jess and Luna had become close friends and she was a regular at Jess’ apartment. We had all moved well beyond that awkward first encounter and I enjoyed having her as a friend, though deep-down I would still fantasize about her from time to time.

There was more than one occasion when I would come over with the two of them hanging out together. Being aware of Jess’ attraction to Luna, the fact that there where times when they’d just sit there in their underwear and the disheveled state of the bed, had me wondering if there was not a bit more than a chummy friendship going on. It did not want to dwell on it or was worried that our relationship was in jeopardy in any way, but it was always in the back of my mind.

My suspicions did not exactly make me happy but I also did not have a good game plan to address the matter. A “sit back and see what happens” approach seemed the most prudent course of action at this point. Jess was certainly a happy camper these days.

It was a sunny Sunday afternoon and Jess was entertaining Susan, Alexis and Luna. When I arrived, I found them sitting around, drinking cold white wine and perusing the Sunday paper. Though Sundays were usually days when Jess and I would hang out, I did not mind the girls being there, though they would be politely asked to leave as the evening approached. At one point, Jess asked me if I had heard of an event called The Folsom Street Fair.

I had. I told them that from what I knew, it was some BDSM/leather event, held on several blocks of Folsom Street and put on by the gay community. It had been around for seven or eight years.

Luna quickly informed me that the event was much more inclusive now, open to all sexes and encompassing more of the fetish culture. Jess, Susan and Alexis also chimed in with things they had heard and knew about it. I got the distinct feeling that this was going to be one of those situations where I was the last to find something out and then would be blindsided by something. This was quickly turning into one of those scenarios. As usual, I resigned myself to listening to what kind of plan, one that would inevitably involve me, had been cooked up.

As much as I hated being in that position, I had to be honest with myself and remind myself that some of these cockamamie ideas had led to a lot of fun for me too. Susan and Alexis were prime examples of this. So, it was time to sit back and listen.

The girls wanted to go to the Folsom Street Fair. Okay. They wanted to get dressed in some costumes. Okay. They wanted me to accompany them. I did not see why that was necessary but, okay. I’d have to be in costume too. Nope! I had never been a dress-up in a costume kind of person. I was the guy who’d show up just dressed in black at a Halloween party and then would have to answer the inevitable questions about what I was supposed to be dressed as. The idea of doing it at a street fair in broad daylight had zero appeal to me. I told the girls that that was just not going to happen. Period!

But as usual, my protestations fell on deaf ears and Jess started to lay out the plan. She, Susan and Alexis were going to wear skin-tight black spandex bodysuits with masked hoods on them, along with some high-heeled black combat boots. They explained that they were to be shadows. Ok.

Jess pulled a large shopping bag from behind the couch and pulled out what looked a shiny, black piece of fabric. They had already bought the bodysuits. She stood up and held it up in front of her. It was so thin and sheer that I wondered why they even bothered. Another bag contained the boots. They were big and clunky with multiple buckles and thick soles and heels.

It became clear that I was not there to help, plan or give consent. I was going to be told how I would fit into their little plan. Oh God, I hated this kind of stuff. I told them that I guessed that I was supposed to be the thing that generated the shadows but they quickly dismissed that.

Jess went to the closet and came back with a large, zippered suit bag. She unzipped it and pulled out a long, black frock coat. It was made of black velvet and heavily embroidered with ornate floral designs.

Now I really started to worry. It looked suspiciously like it would fit me perfectly. Even more worrying was the black silk, tie-on Zorro mask that was also on the hanger.

I sat there with a long face, while the girls projected an air of Christmas morning excitement. Jess came over and had me put the coat on. I reluctantly did so. It was obviously custom made and absolutely beautiful in execution. It also fit like a glove. Like I said, always the last to know.

I’d be somewhat self conscious wearing it to a chic club or goth rock concert but wearing it at a street fair on a hot, sunny afternoon, surrounded by a bunch of guys in chaps and jock-straps, I’d feel like a complete jackass. This whole thing had obviously been planned down to the smallest detail by the girls and that dark feeling of having to resign myself to being somehow involved in all of this set in.

I suddenly realized that Luna did not seem to have a part in this whole endeavor.

AzaleeaSiempre
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AzaleeaSiempre

I soon wished that I had not asked. Ok, it was me in that coat and the girls in their ridiculously thing bodysuits, playing their shadow roles. There obviously was more to this.

Jess then showed me Luna’s outfit. A mask similar to mine and a more big and clunky version of the boots the rest of them were going to wear. Also, a wide, black leather choker collar with a thick, heavy chrome chain attached. I was waiting for more but that was it. It took a while to sink in but I now got the complete picture. I was going to be leading a naked Luna around in public. On a leash and collar. Any consideration for me to be part of this went out the window immediately. Not me. Thank you!

Don’t ask me how it happened, but on the morning of the fair, I was standing in front of the full length mirror on the closet door admiring how well the coat fit me. It was indeed a custom piece that one of Luna’s friend at art school had made. I was wearing it over simple black jeans, a black t-shirt and black suede Chelsea boots. The girls had all kinds of other ideas. At one point the word codpiece was mentioned but I managed to negotiate things down to this, a relatively simple and inconspicuous outfit.

I got a glimpse of Jess in her catsuit behind me. She looked incredible, but just as I had imagined it left just about nothing to the imagination. She slipped on some sweat pants and shirt and carried the boots in a bag.

We went downstairs and waited for the rest of the gang to arrive. One of Luna’s friends had a mini van and had agreed to ferry us to the fair.

Luna, Alexis and Susan were already onboard when it arrived. Luna was wearing a short silk bathrobe and the other were also wearing sweats over their bodysuits.

We pulled over about a block away and one street over from the event. Luna and I got out while the girls were stripping down and putting their boots on. Susan tied the Zorro masks onto Luna and myself and we headed over to the makeshift entry gate to the fair.

Once inside, the girls pulled up the masked hoods and Luna took off her robe and handed it to me. I stuffed it in the shoulder-bag that held all of our keys and wallets and pulled out the heavy chain and clipped to to the collar around Luna’s neck. It suddenly seemed that every eye in the vicinity was on us. Well at least on Luna. She was a vision to behold.

I suddenly realized that she had added something to her outfit. There was a small, ornate clamp attached to each of her pussy lips. They were connected by a short, silver chain which had a small conical metal weight attached to it. I dangled between here legs, a couple of inches below her pussy and contorted the lips with every step she took. It looked painful to me. It did have the effect of drawing one’s eye directly to her vagina. Jess did not seem to mind that I was particularly drawn to it. I gave the leash a quick tug and we made our way into the dense crowd. I led the way with Luna in tow and the three girls literally shadowing her.

I was overwhelmed at trying to take in the scene in front of my eyes. There were clothed people, naked people, leather-clad people and every weird costume imaginable. Breasts, pussies and asses were on full display. But mostly penises, in every state imaginable. And that was just the crowd. There were a bunch of fully dressed people, who looked strangely out of place too. Many of them were obviously the inevitable “looky-loos”. I was sure a few of them got to see a few things that were more than they had bargained for. There were also stages and booths where all kinds of acts were being performed publicly. A naked girl with a bird mask was tied to a pole and mercilessly flogged to the point where her ass was bright red and full of welts.

On another stage a skinny young guy was having all sorts of weights, rings and clamps attached to his huge cock and low hanging balls. All while having a rather large dildo stuck in his butt. A few feet away, a petite Asian girl was having hot wax dripped on her hairy pussy. I guessed that she’d be clean shaven later, as that would be the only way I could imagine getting the solidified waxy mess off her. Maybe we’d see that on our return trip.

Besides the action on the stages, there were various sex acts being performed in seemingly every doorway and alcove along the sidewalk. Booths and tents displayed all sorts of fetish gear and devices. Besides the dildos, ball-gags and latex clothes, there were some unidentifiable contraptions that looked like they need an introduction manual the size of of a phone book.

Even with all the insane action going going on, our group was getting a lot of attention. While Luna was certainly the center of attention and incredibly eye catching, our whole ensemble was quite the sight. There was me, with my six foot four linebacker build, wearing this spectacular frock coat and holding the other end of the chain attached to naked Luna. Then, floating along us the three cat suited shadow girls, who tough costumed identically, each presented a very different impression. Jess did as much for the body suit as it did for her, showing off her figure in an incredibly sexy and shameless way.

Susan’s lanky frame gave her an almost supernatural look, while the heavy boots made her walk in a really exaggerated manner. She seemed to be taking inhuman-like long strides. Though pretty much flat-chested, her permanently erect nipples were the prominent focal point.

And the there was Alexis. Though being a boy, she always exuded natural femininity. Of all of them, she was the one able to move the most elegantly in the clunky boots. She had been on hormone therapy and there was now some distinct definition to her tiny A-cup breasts. What took her look over the top was the fact that the sheer fabric of the suit could not hide the clearly visible outline of her cock and balls. She defied her generally quiet demeanor by seeming to absolutely relish showing all of her attributes off. I was sure that the anonymity that the mask afforded her was a great help. She caught a lot of people’s eye. I found her a huge turn-on.

With all the attention we were getting, I was glad to be wearing a mask too. I had gotten somewhat comfortable with the situation but was glad to have something to hide behind. Luna, by comparison, seemed completely in her element, flaunting her body for anyone who wanted a good look. She got all sorts of attention and reactions.

We passed a middle-aged couple, dressed in what looked to be recently purchased leather gear. It was somewhat ill fitting and the two looked a bit out of their element. They did certainly get into the spirit of things and she was furiously stroking the guy’s cock, right there on the sidewalk.

Just as we passed by, the guy started to climax and shot a ribbon of cum right onto Luna’s thigh. The woman looked mortified. She pulled a bandanna out of her pocket and came over to wipe it off, emphatically apologizing the whole time. It was both amusing and so disturbing at the same time. Luna just took it in stride and stood there unfazed.

The thing that she did not want, was to be touched in any way which explains why I had finally acquiesced and agreed to be part of this endeavor. While there were rules and there was some code of prescribed etiquette for the event, there were always a few people who would ignore that and try to grab a non-consensual feel.

I had grown quite fond of Luna and my intrinsic protective nature had made me reconsider my initial complete rejection of being involved.

The girls had made up their mind and were committed to going but were a bit concerned about safety and getting into really uncomfortable situations. I felt a lot more comfortable that I was the one in charge of that. I certainly fit the bill as the bodyguard/ protector role. Though I was so reluctant to be part of this, in retrospect, I appreciated having experienced it at least once.

We had made it to the end of the four-block celebration and turned around to return to the main gate. There was still more to see and take in. Some things that were exotic and beautiful. Other’s that made you wish you could unsee stuff.

One thing that stood out significantly to me was a strange sight indeed. It was a naked guy wearing a Roman legion helmet in a chariot made out of some scrap parts, including old bicycle wheels and metal garbage can lids. It was pulled by a chubby naked girl with a bridle in her mouth. Somebody would have to explain that one to me but I was impressed with their ability to maneuver that contraption through the crowded street.

We stopped at another stage where some girls were modeling some of the latest fetish gear including some skintight latex outfits. I could not begin to imagine how one would even put something like that on. I should open a talcum powder concession at the next fair.

While we were checking out the fashion show, Alexis looked to have made the acquaintance of a very pretty goth girl. I wanted to go over and introduce myself but the two of them were quite deeply engaged in conversation. When I saw them holding hands a few minutes later I was glad I had not gone and barged in. Besides, I was chained to Luna, who was still gathering crowds wherever we stood.

Alexis came up to me with her new friend in tow and asked me for her wallet and keys. I dug them out of my shoulder bag and whispered “ Good Luck” to her. She gave me a big smile and a quick kiss before disappearing into the crowd. The rest of us decided to wrap things up. It was getting close to the time when Luna’s friend would pick us up again anyway.

Once at the exit, she put her robe back on and I unhooked the leash from her collar. We got dropped off at the apartment and made our way up the stairs. The girls were still in their catsuits and Luna’s robe was barely tied at the waist. The look on one of our older neighbor’s face when we encountered her on the stairs was beyond priceless. At least I was properly dressed.

The atmosphere when we got back into the department was more than giddy. The girls looked more than pleased with themselves. I tended to opening some wine for us while they took turns in the shower. Soon I was in the company of three towel-clad and very excited girls. They were chatting incessantly and I took the opportunity to shower too. I felt covered in weird naked stranger stuff. I realized that we were going to run low on wine and since there was no way really to join their hectic conversation, I decided to get dressed and make the trek to the store.

When I got back, they were exactly how I had left them twenty minutes earlier. It seemed that everyone of them needed to tell everything about every detail they had seen. I felt no such need since we had all just been there after all. Someone would still have to explain that chariot thing to me tough. I was glad when the hectic nature of the conversation finally subsided and things calmed down a bit.

Then it happened. Luna leaned over and passionately kissed Jess and thanked her for the wonderful day. I had always had the feeling that even if Jess was not the instigator of today’s adventure, she was certainly the main facilitator. Jess caressed Luna’s arm and shoulder, then looked over to me. I knew exactly what she wanted and I gave her a quick nod.

I suddenly felt Susan gently touch my hand. She was sitting on the floor next to me and I guess she also felt something in the air. She also seemed to know a little bit more about Luna and Jess’ relationship.

I was not thrilled about what I knew was about to happen, but I had come to realize the inevitability of it. I tried to act as normal as I could as the two of them were now kissing passionately on the couch.

Susan grabbed my hand with a firmer grip. As the two of them got more and more intertwined, Susan seemed to become more animated too. The trip to the fair had apparently had quite the effect on all of them. She had her hand between her legs under her towel.

Then she took me by total surprise. She stood up, flung off her towel and sat down in my lap, twisting her whole upper body around to kiss me. I peaked over Susan’s shoulder to catch Jess giving me that WTF look from the couch. All I could do was give her a little shrug and smile.

Susan got up and straddled me. But not before yanking off my pants and underwear. I took off my own t-shirt. She started to grind her pussy against my hardening cock while continuing to deeply kiss me. I saw that Jess and Luna were now engaged in a sixty nine position. Judging by the raw sexual energy in the room, I’d have to take the girls out in the catsuits more often.

Susan slid down onto the floor on her knees and started to lick and suck my cock. I now had an unobstructed view of the goings-on on the couch. Watching the two of them go at each other was about as erotic as anything I’d seen. Having Susan’s undivided attention on my cock also lessened the disappointment of not being able to join them.

As a matter of fact, I was actually quite taken in by Susan’s energy. She was usually more of a passive, gentle lover, but really seemed to take the initiative now and took an almost aggressive approach. It was the first time that she and I had played without Jess being involved. Maybe that changed the dynamic a bit. I amused myself by thinking about how Jess and I had made the deal that we would not play with anyone else unless we did it together and wondered if at least being in the same room counted. Right now, I don’t think either one of us cared.

I pulled Susan up and traded positions with her, having her sit in the chair while I went to work on her pussy with my mouth and tongue. I had always loved how she reacted to either Jess or I going down on her. Today she took it to another level, grabbing the back of my head a forcing me harder into her crotch. I kept licking and tonguing her and was rewarded by a steady flow of her juices. Things were getting so wet that I had to grab her towel off the floor and jam it under her butt.

My cock was throbbing now and I pulled her forward on the seat. She pushed herself up on her tip toes until she was perfectly lined to for me to enter her while I was on my knees. I slid right in. After a couple of awkward strokes, we fine tuned the position to where we could fuck in a fluid motion. She felt amazing. I was completely engaged with Susan now and had completely lost track as to what Jess and Luna were up too. To some degree, I did not care.

When Susan and I switched positions, with me sitting in the chair and her riding me cowboy style,  I saw that Jess and Luna were just sitting on the couch, watching us. I suddenly felt really self conscious. It was a silly reaction and made no sense, considering our generally quite liberal sex life. While Susan was happily bobbing up and down on my cock, I was trying to wrap my head around why things felt so weird. It had to be Luna. Ever since she came into our lives, things got strange. Maybe she really was Jess’ evil alter ego. As they were both sitting on the couch, playing lazily with their pussies, it once again struck me how much they really looked like two different versions of the same person.

My rambling train of thought was quickly interrupted when Susan suddenly started to kiss me hard. Her body was tensing up and I could feel her clench down on my cock harder and harder. It was time to concentrate on her and feeling how close she was, I thrust my hips to drive into her harder and deeper until her whole body shuddered. She went limp and collapsed on top of me, my cock still inside her. I gently caressed her back while she nuzzled her face into the nape of my neck. We stayed like that for a long time. It felt incredible sensual and warm.

I glanced over to look at Jess. She had a quirky and somewhat hurt look on her face. At least that was how I interpreted it. She had also moved away from Luna a bit.

Nobody said a word. It was one of those “hear a pin drop” moments. Susan still clung onto me and though my cock had started to go soft a bit, it was still inside her. It was not until Jess finally got up and got some wine, purposefully making a bit of a ruckus by stomping around and clanking glasses together, that the the weird spell we all seemed to be under was broken. The atmosphere in the room lightened up while everyone started to find something to put on or cover up.

Susan gently pulled herself off me, but not before giving me a long sensual kiss. It did not go unnoticed by Jess. I started to wonder what motivated Susan’s actions. Was she just horny as hell? Did she act to console me in light of Jess and Luna’s display? The more I thought about it, neither one felt right. It was more like one feels, early in a relationship, when true love and sensuality set in.

It took some time for things to return to a more casual feeling and it was well after midnight when Luna excused herself and after gathering up all of her stuff, made her exit. But not before handing me the heavy chain leash. I was quite dumbfounded by that and just dropped it on the floor.

Even after she left, Luna’s energy seemed to still linger. But that spell was broken too, when Jess asked Susan to spend the night with us.

Published 
Written by Jet1970
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments