Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wild Weekend, Part 2

"Doreen and I get some alone time while Sue sleeps"

11
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

We walked out on the deck, still completely nude and Doreen urged, "Come over here and help me remove the cover from the hot tub."

I did as she instructed but asserted, "You are a bossy little thing, it's good that you have such a hot little body or I might have to spank your ass for talking to me like that."

Doreen suggestively replied, "Who's to say that I wouldn't enjoy that?"

After we placed the cover to the side, I ran towards her and got a smack on her left cheek before she took off into the yard. I followed her like a schoolboy that needed to catch his prey without any thought of who might see us in our naked state. The up-side was that a six-foot privacy fence surrounded the small yard, but the down-side was that both immediate neighbors had taller decks.

Doreen was good at juking back and forth to avoid my rushes, but she finally slipped on the lush grass, and that's when I caught her. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and carried her back to the deck as she squealed in protest. Once there, I sat down and lay her across my lap before dispensing light smacks to each of her cheeks. She was still squirming, and her movement was causing my member to grow.

Doreen said provocatively, "If you want me to get as excited as you are, you'll need to spank a little harder."

Per her request, I increased the power of my smacks but left a few seconds between each one to see what effect they were having. The first four or five elicited little squeaks, but then they started bringing moans. The more I did, the more constant her growls became and the farther she spread her legs. At first, I thought she was showing me how turned on she was becoming as her little flower was starting to leak.

I kept up the pace but increased the intensity a little more, and she was now continually grunting. In the middle of all of it, she cried, "Spank my pussy, too, but not too hard."

I was a fairly active guy sexually and had done the usual things with women such as oral, anal threesomes, and even some light spanking. I had even dabbled in a few things with guys, but I'd never run across someone who got so turned on from spanking. I certainly had never had someone ask me to spank their pussy, but I once again yielded to her request.

With her legs entirely out of the way, I gave her sopping labia a quick slap and her reaction was a deep and elongated roar. Her feedback took me by surprise for a moment, and it took her begging, "Please keep doing it," to bring me back to reality. I continued with quick swats every few seconds while ever-increasing their clout. Her moans were getting quite loud, and I moved a hand to her mouth to cover the sounds while I continued doling out strikes.

Doreen was now shaking uncontrollably, and I knew that she was close to reaching her peak. Guessing that speed may push her over the edge, I increased the tempo to a near vibration. Concentrating on her clit with rapid light blows did the trick. She grabbed my legs as she leaked profusely all over the deck and me while she screamed into my hand. When her contractions subsided, I gave her time to gather her strength while gently rubbing her crimson ass.

She did have a spectacular body, and I was beginning to enjoy her diminutive frame for so many reasons. My admiration led my hand to stray from her ass to her still sopping snatch. I slipped my middle finger into her a little at a time until it was fully buried. I began moving it in and out of her when she started to sit up and kissed me as a long-time lover does.

We searched every corner of each other's mouths in an insistent, but patient way. While we continued to kiss, she straddled my legs and pressed her soaking pubis against my throbbing shaft. As she rubbed her juices all over my cock and scrotum, I finally caved and begged, "I need to be inside you right now."

With tears forming in her eyes, she whispered, "Please make love to me."

With that said, I lifted her as I stood and carried her out to the grass where I laid her down gently. Lining my purple head with her moist little canal, I pressed in slightly before pulling back then repeated. Even with her ample lubrication, it still took a couple of minutes to get fully inside her compact little box. The reward, however, was well worth the patience and we were both flying high as I pistoned calmly. It truly became making love as we kissed and wrapped tightly before we both succumbed to our convulsing orgasms.

With my energy fading, I rolled her on top of me so that I wouldn't crush her under my weight. We both lay there breathing hard and all the while her vagina still had a death-grip on my slightly softened penis. As we recovered, my hands began to roam all over her delicate body. Hers held my face while she kissed me like it was our first time. We lay there for a while just making out before she offered, "I'm getting a little chilly, how about we jump in the hot tub now."

"That sounds like a great idea," I replied as she slid off of me before we both walked hand-in-hand to the deck. We grabbed our beers and slid into the warm water for a relaxing soak. We were side-by-side with her head leaning on my shoulder before I asked, "So what did that comment about you paying for me mean?"

"Does it matter?" she answered as her hand stroked the inside of my thigh.

"You don't have to try and distract me by getting me riled up again. I'm a firm believer in all's fair in love and war. I was just curious as to what you did to get me here. Believe me when I tell you that I'm not leaving until Monday morning unless you make me go before," I stated.

BigMatureHot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigMatureHot1

With that last statement, Doreen swung around onto my lap and starting kissing me ferociously. After she slowed down, she expressed, "Are you sure you won't get mad? I kinda went a little overboard to get you here so that I could have my way with you."

I countered, "You didn't kill anybody, did you or maybe poison them a little?" as I grinned slightly.

She realized that I had figured out at least part of her scheme but continued, "I didn't poison them, I paid one of the girls in the kitchen to bake a special chocolate cake with some ex-lax.  She gave each of them a free piece at lunchtime under the guise that it was a new recipe they were trying out. They'll both be fine by tomorrow."

"Bravo," I proclaimed, then asked, "That part I kind of figured out but what's with the house?

"I needed a place away from the school. I couldn't just hide you in our room for a weekend; you would need to use the bathroom at some point and then everyone would see you. I also knew that you'd probably be less likely to be with us if Anne was nearby. I am genuinely housesitting for an assistant dean this week, so this was the perfect time to hatch the plan."

"I must say that it was a great plan and that I'm extremely flattered that you would go through all of this to spend some time with me. But why me?" I asked.

As she snuggled up close, Doreen whispered in my ear, "You were so gentle and caring during my first time that I think I fell in love with you." I wrapped my arms around her pulling her in tight before she continued, "I've only ever felt this way with one other person, and she is in the other room sleeping off the biggest orgasm that she's ever had in her whole fucking life. All courtesy of you and your selfless love-making."

I was going to respond but decided that I would probably say something stupid, so I just held her. We hugged tightly for a while before she began grinding her crotch on mine and I started to harden. I lay her back and placed her head and shoulders on the edge while I picked her ass up in the water until her hairless gem was at tongue level. I lapped at her minute labia before slipping my tongue in between them for a taste of her.

I whirled my tongue in and out while occasionally flicking her nub with the tip for a quick jump from her. She had a faint musky taste that made me want more, so I pulled her up tightly to my face. I began plunging my tongue deeply into her very juicy hole and became addicted to her taste. The more I got, the more I wanted, so I kept going and unintentionally brought about her climax. Suddenly I got a flood of her essence and couldn't stop licking it up.

Unbeknownst to me, Doreen was having a hard time holding onto the side of the tub as she peaked and she suddenly slipped under the water.  Her dunking brought me out of my dining euphoria, and I pulled her back up quickly. She coughed and gagged as I patted her back then held her close as I apologized for my stupidity. Once she was breathing air again, we cuddled with her head on my chest until her heart stopped racing.

"Before I nearly drowned, that was one of the best orgasms I've ever had. You have some amazing oral skills, and you can use them on me anytime you like," Doreen quietly breathed into my ear.

I whispered back, "I'm going to hold you to that because I'm pretty sure that I'm hooked on the taste of your essence. How about we dry off and head to the bedroom so that I can have a little more?"

"Please," was all she said before I stood up with her in my arms placed her on the deck before climbing out myself.

She led me to the bathroom where she picked up a hairdryer and began drying her dampened hair while I dried myself off. When I finished, I wrapped the towel around her waist and asked, "May I?"

She shook her head in the affirmative, and I dabbed her back and slowly moved down both legs. She lifted one foot at a time so that I could get them too, then turned so that I could take care of her front. I stood and kissed her lips as I moved the towel from her neck down her chest to her pert, A-cup bosom. Up until now, I hadn't spent much time observing her breasts, but now that I was I saw that they were perfectly shaped. They fit her compact shape well, and her areolae were small but a beautiful shade of pale pink.

Doreen was still drying her locks as I leaned down and brushed across her right nipple with my tongue. It took her by surprise, and she nearly hit me in the head with the hairdryer as a squeak escaped her lips. I took that to mean that they were reasonably sensitive, so I drew her left nipple into my mouth and bathed it in saliva gently. As I continued to test her reactivity, she turned off the dryer and set it down before grasping my head in both her hands and began to moan.

I kept my ministrations soft and loving as she caressed my head while continuing to moan quietly. Dropping the towel, I moved my left hand to her right tit and subtly brushed my thumb first under, then over her hardening nipple. On my next pass, I crossed right over the nub, and she jumped a little as a louder cry passed her lips. It was about then that Sue walked into the bathroom and I motioned her over.

To be continued…

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments