Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Wishes Have Come True - Part 4

"Gf again enjoys bf's friend with him...and then without him - continued"

65
8 Comments 8
3.0k Views 3.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words

"Oh, fuck!" Alicia moaned loudly, before pressing the phone against Eric's arm to muffle the receiver as she squeaked with each thrust deep into her, "Oh. Uh, uh, uh. Mng. Yeah, oh, uh, uh."

***

Eric gritted his teeth as his huge, thick shaft pummelled repeatedly into the tight, vice-like pussy of his friend's girlfriend. He feasted his eyes on her ecstasy-twisted gorgeous face and her large, ripe tits bouncing hotly in the thin, lace confines of her black bra, jiggling succulently.

For a few moments, all the hot girlfriend could do was grunt and squeak as her boyfriend's friend fucked her hard. Her ass lifted from the counter with each thrust until finally, she took a deep breath, getting as much of a hold on herself as she could and once more placed the receiver to her ear.

"Babe. Nick. Uh-huh. Yeah? Oh. Um, Eric surprised me with his, um, moves. Uh. Mmm. I'm going to have to go, baby. Yes, I'll 'take him'. Promise, baby," Alicia spoke, the strain of not moaning or groaning plain on her reddening face. Her eyes were wide, and her hand gripped both the phone and Eric's shoulder as tightly as her legs locked onto his waist, "Uh, uhm. Oh, baby, I need to go. Yes. Oh, yes, I love you too, baby. I love you so much!"

Eric smiled to himself as he stared deep into Alicia's wide eyes. His hard dick pumped her rapidly as she said those words. He wondered to himself whether she had meant them for her boyfriend on the phone or for him as he fucked her good. Maybe both. That was so hot.

"Take care. I'll see you later. Bye, baby. Bye!" the stunning brunette said, her voice rising to a high pitch from the strain and pleasure by the end.

With the last word, Alicia pressed the button on the phone and slammed it down on the counter beside her as the pent-up lust and ecstasy erupted within her.

"Oh, fuck me! Ugh, yes. Oh, fuck. Ugngh," the hot girlfriend screamed loudly as she threw her head back. Leaning back on the counter on her hands, Alicia arched her back and pushed her glorious tits out as she gave in to the ecstasy rushing through her, "Oh, fuck, give it to me! Give me that big dick, Eric. Yes. Oh, fuck, yes. Ohm. Yeah. Oh, fuck me with that big cock, Eric! Ugh."

"Yeah. You like that, don't you, Liss? You like me fucking you while you spoke to Nick?" Eric replied, a mix of smugness and teasing. His hand once more found Alicia's big tits, happily mashing them in his fingers.

"Oh, yeah. I love it when you fuck me, Eric. Oh, fuck, I love it so fucking much. Ughn. Mmm. Yes. Keep fucking me! Oh," Alicia groaned in response, her hair swishing as her head hung back. She moaned wordlessly, relishing in the illicit screw.

Eric smiled to himself. Now she was his. Just like he had planned yesterday.

"Who fucks you good, Liss?" he growled, his hand groping harder on her soft, firm flesh.

"Oh, ungh, you do, baby. Oh, yeah. Mmm," she moaned deeply in reply before she raised her head to look into his eyes with an expression that should have burned him away; it was so heated with lust, "You fuck me good, Eric. Yeah. Um. Ungh. You fuck me so good. I love your big dick. Fuck, it's so fucking good. Um. Fuck me, baby!"

"Am I the best, huh?" Eric asked tightly, fuck she was squeezing him dry.

"Yeah, you're the best, baby. The best at fucking me. Unm. Fuck me hard, baby! Oh," Nick's girlfriend purred hornily in reply.

"Am I better than Nick?" he asked, making sure he looked deep in her eyes. He was glad as the dirtiest smile he had ever seen twisted Alicia's hot, luscious lips.

"Mmm, yeah. Yes, you're better, ohm, so much better at fucking me than Nick. Ohm. So much bigger than he is. Oh, ungh, yeah. You're so bad. Mmm. So bad for nailing me behind his back. Fucking me, oh, fucking me in our kitchen, on our counter. Fucking your big dick into me while we were on the phone. Oh. And squeezing his girlfriend's tits. Yes! Yes. Oh, fuck, yes, Ugh," she began saying huskily.

Then Alicia moaned lustfully, until she ended screaming loudly, flinging her arms around his neck as she tried hard to match his thrusts. His hands once more held her tightly under her skirt, as she cried out, "Yeah. Oh, fuck me! Yes. Oh. Give me your big cock, Eric, please. Oh, yes. Yes. Oh, fuck. Oh, please fuck me! Oh. Don't ever stop fucking me, Eric. Oh, fuck, yes. Yes. Oh, I love your big dick. Oh. Give it to me. Oh, fuck, give me all of your big cock. Yes."

"Yeah, take it all, Liss. Fuck, you're a hot slut," Eric growled, ramming his hard nine-inch dick into her so hard that Alicia screamed wordlessly, "Maybe you should tell Nick how much you're enjoying this, Liss."

Alicia groaned throatily, then she picked up the phone and held it to her ear as if Nick were on the other side.

"Oh, fuck! Um. Oh, baby. Nick, baby, oh, your friend is fucking me in our kitchen, baby. Oh, fuck, yes. Ohm, his dick is so fucking big. Ohm. He's filling me up so good, baby. Yes. Ungh. He's fucking me behind your back, and, oh, fuck, he's so good, baby. Unghm. He's so much better than you. And so much bigger. Oh, baby, I love you. Um, uh, uh, uh, yes, oh. But I love his hard cock. Oh, I want him to fuck me all day. Oh, fuck, yes. Listen to him fucking your girl, baby. Riding her like she needs. Um. Like she wants him too. Oh, fuck, yes. Oh, Eric, fuck me, baby! Yes," Alicia moaned sexily into the phone. And the words drove both of them wild.

Eric smiled smugly to himself. She was his now, and she would definitely be back on his dick again soon.

The thought made him smile as he continued to screw Nick's girlfriend on the counter. Alicia moaned into the handset before it fell from her hand as the ecstasy began to flood through every nerve of her body.

Her moans began to resound loudly through the apartment and out into the street, letting anyone who lived or walked nearby know that some hot woman was getting the best sex of her life in that apartment right then. And more than a few of the neighbours did look up and hear what Alicia screamed lustfully next.

"Oh, Eric! Oh, baby. Oh, fuck me, Eric! Oh, fuck me behind Nick’s back. Fuck me like only he should. Oh, yes. Yes. Oh, fuck. Make my tits bounce, baby. Oh, fuck your friend’s girlfriend! Yes. Oh," the stunning girlfriend screamed as she began clawing at the back of Eric's neck.

She was close now, and for that matter, so was Eric. He couldn't hold back much longer. Fuck, Nick's girlfriend was a great fuck! He was going to have to remember to thank him for that.

"You going to cum, Liss? You going to cum for me?" he growled harshly, his balls beginning to tingle as he watched Alicia's eyes widen. They were wild and lost in the pure pleasure surging through every vein as he jackhammered his hard dick into her relentlessly.

"Yes. Yes. Oh, fuck, yes. Oh, keep fucking me! Oh, keep fucking me. I’m going to cum. Keep fucking me, yes. Oh, fuck, yes. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh, fuck. I’m cumming, baby. Oh, fuck, I’m cumming. Ungh!" Alicia screamed so loudly Eric would have covered his ears if his own orgasm had not been about to tear through him.

The gorgeous brunette girlfriend wrapped her arms tightly around him in a death grip, squashing her almost completely exposed big tits flat against his naked chest. Her long, smooth legs locked so hard around him that she seemed to be trying to break him in two.

Her hot, sensuous body shuddered uncontrollably as a wordless scream of pure lust tore through her. Her hot, burning pussy gripped his hard dick as her orgasm literally ripped through her gorgeous twenty-one-year-old body, shaking her with pure bliss.

"Ugh, fuck. I'm cumming, Liss. Ugh. I’m going to fill your pussy with cum, baby! Fuckugh!" Eric growled through gritted teeth before he rammed his entire nine-inch shaft deep into his friend's girl's pussy. Then his balls tightened.

This was what he had been waiting for, the chance to fill Nick's girlfriend's unprotected pussy with all of his hot, thick, potent cum, shooting it deep into her womb. Fuck, it had been worth the wait.

Convulsing, his dick spurted load after thick, heavy load deep into Alicia's unprotected pussy. It shot deep into her womb as he held his thick, solidly hard cock deep inside her.

One, two, three, four, five thick loads of cum blasted deep into his friend's girlfriend's body, filling her with his cum and sending her orgasmic high even higher.

Eric could hardly believe he was here, in Nick's, his friend's, own kitchen, with his nine-inch dick buried balls deep in his friend's girlfriend, emptying his balls deep into her unprotected pussy as she clung to him in the rapture of her own orgasm!

Her bare legs gripped around him, and her big tits pressed against his naked chest. Damn, this was a good day.

What seemed like an eternity passed as both of the lustful pair's heads swam in ecstasy. However, before long, Alicia's vice-like grip finally loosened, and she began panting. Eric hadn't noticed when she had stopped screaming.

Moving a little away so that she sat straight and breathing heavily, her big, impressive tits heaving so gorgeously, Alicia brushed her now messy hair from her beautiful face. She smiled at him as she let her legs fall from around his waist, his dick still buried deep within her pussy. Though it was softening now.

"Mmm, fuck, that was fun," she purred contentedly, her grey eyes sparkling with satisfaction.,

Eric smiled confidently and smugly as he wiped his face with the back of his hand. Then he let his hands rest on her long, smooth legs as they dangled off the edge of the counter.

"Sure was," he replied haughtily.

Alicia's smile deepened as she traced a finger down his chiselled chest.

"You're so bad," she purred happily, and when he smiled smugly, she added, "Having sex with your friend's girlfriend and filling me with your cum. I can feel it inside me."

Eric laughed lightly, his smile never fading.

"You really needed that, huh?" he asked, already knowing the answer, and watched as his friend's girl nodded brightly.

"Totally," she answered, as she lightly wrapped her arms loosely around his neck, "And I'm glad you took care of me."

Softly she kissed his lips before that sparkle shone in her eyes.

"I guess I owe you another chance to put your dick in my mouth," she said sexily, and Eric's smile deepened.

Placing his strong hands on her slim waist, Eric kissed Alicia on her soft, luscious lips. Then, he leaned back, pulling her to her feet. For a moment, her legs wavered; however, his friend's stunning girlfriend quickly caught her balance. Her legs were still shaky from her powerful orgasm.

"I'll make sure to fill your throat with hard dick," he said, as he still held her small waist. Fuck, she was gorgeous, "I'm going to have to thank Nick for starting all this."

Alicia laughed lightly before she pushed him playfully away from her.

"I don't think he'd be pleased that you're fucking his girlfriend," she teased, her grey eyes sparkling in that beautiful face, "But first, you owe me breakfast."

Eric grinned at that. Despite the fact that he was standing naked in his friend's kitchen, his now soft dick hanging between him and his friend's girlfriend, who he had just screwed the life out of, all she could say was, 'Make me some breakfast'.

And so casually, too, as if she hadn't just cheated on her boyfriend whom she loved. And who she had been on the phone with in the middle of it, too. Damn, this girl made his dick twitch with life!

"Anything for my mate's girl," he teased, and Alicia slapped his ass.

And so, Eric went about preparing breakfast, not bothering to dress and leaving the towel in the middle of the kitchen floor. He didn't even bother to dress when the two of them sat in the lounge and ate, talking and laughing like he wasn't sitting there naked.

However, it wasn't long before Alicia's and his lips were locked once again, their tongues sparring passionately in each other's mouths as Eric's hands ran up her smooth legs and over her big tits.

Soon enough, the apartment rang with the sounds of moans and groans as Eric's naked ass pumped up and down as he drove his hard dick in and out of his friend's girlfriend's tight pussy. He was nailing her tight ass deeper and deeper into the mattress she shared with her boyfriend, her hands clawing at his back as she screamed and begged for more.

The headboard banged repeatedly on the wall, and the bed squeaked lewdly, marking their second illicit fuck, as Alicia's long smooth legs waved in the air. Her toes curled from how intense she was feeling as all nine inches of her boyfriend's friend's cock drove deep into her again and again. Her big naked tits shook and rolled rapidly around her chest as she stared up into Eric's face in complete rapture.

The bed squeaked, and the headboard banged for an hour, with Eric holding himself above her, looking down as he fucked the life out of her. Or, as Alicia bounced swiftly up and down his hard dick, her big tits flailing freely.

Then the flat finally filled with a rapturous scream of orgasmic ecstasy, only to fall silent except for the sound of heavy breathing as Eric emptied his balls deep inside the stunning, cheating girlfriend for the second time that day. He filled her with his thick, life-creating cum like only her boyfriend should have done.

NatashaAnder1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaAnder1

As the two collapsed in heavy panting and tiredness, Alicia curled up beside her boyfriend's friend, noticing the time. Nick wouldn't be back for a while longer, and she had already had sex with his friend twice, and she still had a debt to pay.

However, the two lay there, catching their breath, and all the while, Alicia's unaware boyfriend carried on his work. Nick was oblivious to the hot sex going on at his home between his friend and girlfriend.

***

Nick packed his things and made sure everything was turned off before he left the room that he had been working in for what seemed like hours. He had managed to get everything done today and more, even calling his beautiful girlfriend, though he had disturbed her whooping Eric's ass. No doubt at Guitar Hero.

As he made his way out of the building and towards the car, almost burning his hand on the door handle as the sun beat down mercilessly on the metal, Nick was blissfully unaware that his girlfriend had been filled with his friend's huge loads of cum twice that day.

He had no idea that she had been bouncing up and down Eric’s hard dick repeatedly, screaming for all the neighbours to hear about how much she enjoyed it more than his, and how much better Eric was at fucking her than he was. Not to mention, how she would fuck him whenever, wherever, and however he wanted.

As he got into the car and began making his way back home, enjoying the sun, he smiled as he nodded his head to the tunes on the radio. He drove along leisurely, feeling happy and content at the scenes of peace and happiness that filled the streets of the City of Taboo Dreams.

Meanwhile, Alicia was back at their apartment on her knees while Eric sat on the couch. His jeans were open as Nick's girlfriend bobbed her head up and down his hard dick, her lips wrapped tightly around the thick shaft. They slid rapidly up and down as her cheeks sucked in and out, and her tongue danced across the sensitive head.

Her eyes were locked on his, as her hand pumped furiously up and down the nine-inch rod. Alicia's big tits jiggled within her open top, exposing the glorious mounds perfectly as she sucked hard and lovingly deep into her throat. She was oblivious to the fact that her loving boyfriend was on his way home.

As Nick turned a corner, his friend's hand slid into his girlfriend's top, squeezing and grabbing a good feel of her luscious 36D tits. That caused Alicia to moan hotly around his dick. As Nick made his way home, his girlfriend made his friend very, very happy.

***

"Fuck. I'm going to cum!" Eric growled, and Alicia sucked harder, when suddenly a car door closed outside.

Alicia's eyes widened, but her boyfriend's friend was too far gone to stop. And so, as the hot girlfriend pulled her mouth from his dick, about to say that Nick was back, Eric grunted. And his dick exploded.

Huge spurts of thick, hot, white cum blasted from his dick, showering her. A thick glob shot into her brunette hair, another across her cheek, one across her nose, and one on her eye. Two more shot straight into her open mouth, and another just missed and sprayed over her lips and chin. Then another covered her neck, before the last two, the biggest of all, hit her right on the chest, running down over her exposed big tits.

Alicia looked up with one eye open, stunned. She was covered in cum, and her boyfriend was about to walk through the front door any minute! And Eric had his dick out!

Swallowing the cum that filled her mouth, Alicia was about to tell Eric when they both heard a key in the front door. Eric scrambled to put his dick back in his jeans, hopping as he pulled the zipper up. And Alicia looked around for something to wipe the cum from her face quickly.

"I'll stall him," her boyfriend's friend said quickly, before he rushed off to the hall. A second later, Alicia heard her boyfriend's happy voice.

Fuck! If only he walked in, he would see her kneeling on the floor, her tits basically hanging out of her top, and her face and tits covered in his friend's hot cum. Fuck. Her heart was beating out of her chest.

Looking down at her chest, Alicia quickly began buttoning her top up with shaking hands. Then she looked around desperately as she heard Nick and Eric approaching.

Panicking, she quickly began rubbing her face and neck, massaging Eric's cum into her skin and hands as quickly as she could. Then she jumped up and tried to catch her breath, her face red from all the cock sucking she had done.

She had just gotten to her feet when Nick walked in with Eric behind him.

"Hey, babe," her handsome boyfriend said as he walked towards her.

Smiling, and trying to look as composed as she could with his friend's cum rubbed into her skin, Alicia wrapped her arms around Nick as he hugged her warmly.

And she felt something wet and sticky press into her tits. Her eyes widened as she realised she had buttoned her top up so hastily that she had forgotten to rub in the cum Eric had shot all over her tits.

Suddenly her eyes caught sight of Eric pointing to his hair. For a moment, Alicia looked at him confusedly before she touched her hair and felt something wet, warm and sticky.

Her heart beat even faster as she remembered her boyfriend's friend shooting another heavy load into her hair. Not knowing what to do with it, she quickly stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked the cum from them.

The whole thing was intensely erotic. At least it would have been if Alicia's heart hadn't been pounding out of her chest.

Here she was, hugging her boyfriend, him unknowingly pressing his friend's cum into her tits, as she sucked his friend's cum from her fingers without him knowing. And all this just seconds after Eric had cum on her face after she had sucked him off.

Fuck! If she wasn't so nervous, she would have been incredibly horny right then.

"You look all red, babe," Nick commented as he let her go. The whole hug only took a second or so, "It's really hot outside. Are the windows open?"

He turned to look around as he waved a magazine, trying to cool himself down, and Alicia gave Eric a quick flash of a smile as if to say, 'That was too close.' Eric gave her a very significant look back, though he did grin, and Alicia felt a flood of excitement pass through her.

"Ah, it's good to be home," Nick said, tossing the magazine down on the sofa his friend had just been sitting on getting head from his girlfriend. Looking happily between them, completely unaware of everything that had gone on, he asked, "So, how's your day been? Been playing Guitar Hero all day, ah?"

Both of them smiled before Alicia replied.

"We've been 'at it' all day, baby," she answered honestly with a small, impish smile at Eric. "Fancy a nice cold drink? I know I could do with one."

Nick smiled and kissed her softly on the lips, unaware that his friend had shot cum all over them only a few moments before.

"Sure, but I think I'm going to have a nice cooling shower first. It's been hot out there," her sweet boyfriend replied with a smile that lit up his face.

"It's been hot in here too, man," Eric added with a smirk, and Alicia felt butterflies dance in her stomach.

"I bet; it's roasting outside," Nick replied with a grin, as he placed an arm around Alicia's slim waist. Which his friend had been holding some time before, helping her ride his hard cock, "You staying for dinner?" her loving boyfriend asked sincerely.

Glancing between her and Nick briefly, Eric shook his head. He had a smug, confident smile that sent shivers through Alicia's body and fire to her pussy.

Fuck, she was so horny today. Must have been screwing her boyfriend's friend so much. But fuck was he big, and so fucking good.

"Nah, man, I think I've taken enough of yours and Alicia's time up," he answered, as he grabbed the top of the door, leaning against it.

"If you're sure, man, you're welcome, you know," Nick replied, but Eric shook his head.

"I do want to say thanks again for letting me have sex with Liss though, man. I had fun," he said, and Alicia felt her stomach clench. Her eyes sparkling was not lost on her boyfriend's friend who smiled proudly back at her.

Nick simply grinned, obviously thinking he meant last night.

"Sure thing, man. Thanks for helping us fulfil a fantasy," her boyfriend replied, and Alicia felt her heart racing. Her eyes never left his friend as her pussy tingled hotly.

"Any time you need me again, man, just let me know," Eric said with a grin, and Alicia felt on fire as she heard Nick laugh again.

"It was a one-time thing, man, but I'll keep that in mind," he replied, as he squeezed Alicia to him gently. Though he didn't seem concerned in the least. If only he knew just what had happened that day, "It's been cool hanging out though. We'll have to do it more."

Alicia smiled deeply as she looked into Eric's eyes at that.

"Definitely, man. I'll be over more often, if you don't mind," Eric said, and Alicia smiled as she looked up into Nick's eyes, nodding gently before Eric smiled and nodded.

"Cool," he said, before kissing her lightly on the head. He let her go as he made his way towards the door, "Well, I really need a shower, man. It's been hell working in this heat. I need to get out of these clothes. So, I'll catch you soon, yeah?"

Eric took the hand Nick offered and shook it firmly. Alicia smiled as she knew her boyfriend was unaware that that hand had been squeezing her firm tits, and pinching hard on her nipples, not long ago.

With a little more conversation, Nick made his way into the bathroom. As the door closed and locked behind him, and the shower turned on, Eric slammed Alicia against the wall.

Her arms wra[[ed around his neck as they kissed hotly, before he turned and pushed her firmly against the bathroom door. Their tongues danced, as his hands freely explored her body. Then one of Alica’s hands crept down to squeeze Eric’s hard cock through his jeans.

Alicia felt so hot as she heard the water running behind the door, her boyfriend having his shower while his friend took such liberties with her right against the door.

It took a few minutes, a lot of kissing, and a promise from the hot girlfriend that they would indeed have sex again, very soon if she could help it, before Eric finally left. Alicia leant back against the closed front door, breathing heavily.

Walking shakily into the bedroom, her mind reeling and horny, Alicia looked over the messy bed that she and Eric had spent so much time in today. Then she looked at herself in the mirror.

Her face was red and her eyes sparkled, while her large, heavy tits heaved as she breathed heavily. Blood surged through her body and the wet, sticky feeling on her naked tits made her feel so hot.

Thoughts flashed through her mind of when and how she would be able to see Eric again. Oh, she needed his big dick inside her soon again. Fuck!

More thoughts also ran through her mind. The fact that she had cheated on her boyfriend today, a lot, and that she was planning on doing it again. But what surprised her was that she wasn't feeling guilty about it.

Oh, she loved Nick with all of her heart, and seeing him made her feel so happy. But sex with Eric was just, well, incredible, and there was no way that she was giving that up.

What little worry touched her was soothed as Alicia thought that besides, Nick had been the one to open this Pandora's Box.

What should he expect, letting his hot girlfriend have a big, hard cock fuck her all night long? Not to mention letting her suck it afterwards!

Well, she had certainly taken that big nine-inch cock a lot today. And in the days to come, she was going to take it a lot more. Anywhere, anytime, as much as she could. And the hotter, the better.

One last thought flashed through the gorgeous girlfriend's mind, sending electricity through her body and painting a dirty, wicked, naughty smile on her beautiful face.

Nick had brought three of his friends back last night. And Eric had boasted that he would tell them all about the night Nick had let him have his girlfriend, and what they had missed by leaving early.

Maybe she would get to know them all a little better. Maybe she could hint at Nick bringing them all over for a night of playing games. Yes, and send him out for something.

With a dirty smile and flashing eyes, Alicia turned lightly to head towards the kitchen to get her baby his cold drink. Three cocks instead of one. Fucking three of her boyfriend's friends.

Nick had opened Pandora's Box, and now his girlfriend and friends were going to enjoy what came out—a lot. But that was to come.

- - - To Be Continued... - - -

Published 
Written by The_Shadow_Rising
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments