Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whatever Works Chapter 3

"Arnie gets caught"

6
1 Comment 1
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Ed pulls into the parking lot and clocks in, then goes directly to Arnie's office. He knocks lightly on the door and Arnie looks up from his computer. Seeing Ed at the door, he motions him to come in. "Hey Ed, have a seat, even if you didn't help me with Molly."

Ed glares at him, "Whoa now, buddy, you shot yourself in the foot with that bullshit about driving yourself and not telling me, and kinda forgetting to tell your wife about Charlene. You have to admit you made yourself look pretty stupid, so don't give me any shit about helping you. Now, do you want to hear what I came to tell you or would you rather I walk out of here. It's your call, and don't try telling me you don't have your dick hard for Charlene. You're playing it pretty stupid, Arnie, throwing away your marriage for a piece of ass that might get you put in the hospital."

Arnie slumps back in his chair, his face red. "Okay, Ed, I deserved that. So what did you want to tell me?"

Ed grins. "Well, for openers, one of the guys in my shop ran into Charlene and her fiancee at a club. She introduced the guy and he is a frigging giant, and his demeanor made it clear that he doesn't put up with any shit."

"Now for the good news: Sara and Molly are talking about trading us back and forth. Now, I know you have always had a thing for Sara and I would love to get it on with Molly, so you best walk a straight and narrow line friend, or you'll blow your ass out of the water."

"The good part is that if you go ahead and mess around with Charlene, then you will be looking for a new home and I'll have both of them. Now, Molly is staying at our house tonight and the way they were talking when I left, Sara is probably going to greet you at your house so, if I were you, I wouldn't waste any time getting out of here tonight. That's all I'm saying buddy; you make your own bed, but if you mess up, I'd love to have both of them in my bed. I'll be around at lunch; let me know what you decide."

"Oh, by the way, when you were trying to seduce the nurse today, the doctors got a reaction from Molly's pelvic area. They are thinking that she is getting the feeling back to normal. You need to pay attention, sport. q

Quit thinking with your dick."

Ed walks from the office rubbing his hands together. "Hot damn, I can't wait. Two hot babes, all for me. See ya, Arnie."

Thirty minutes before quitting time, Ed makes his way back up to Arnie's office to find the lights out and the door locked. He gets out his ring of keys, finds the master key for all offices, unlocks the door and steps inside. There is a rustling sound, shoes scuffing on the floor. Ed turns on the light to see Charlene scrambling to get her blouse buttoned and her jeans pulled up, and Arnie with his shirt tail caught in his zipper.

Ed takes a deep breath. "Well, Arnie, I see you made your choice. I'll tell Molly and Sara not to expect you tonight. You know what company policy is about management people messing around on company time, don't you? Would be a shame to see both of you lose your jobs over a piece of ass.

LaurenNewton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenNewton

It might happen, mister, 'cause I won't stand by and see you drag Molly through a bunch of shit. She's been through enough as it is."

Charlene finally has her clothes back on and she looks at Ed. "Who is Molly and what the hell business is this of yours?"

Ed chuckles. "Well, I'm in lower management as a foreman, and it's my job to enforce company rules just like it's yours and dumbass's there. Molly happens to be his wife, in a wheelchair from a car wreck two years ago. Maybe he forgot to tell you he is married."

Turning to Arnie, Ed says, "Ya know, Arnie, I've seen lowlife assholes before, but you are worse than any of them. Now, Sara and I will keep Molly with us and we'll take care of her, but I'm warning you, if you come to my home I will take you out with a ball bat if I have to. I can't believe what a stupid jerk you have turned into. See ya in the boss's office tomorrow morning, and if either of you decides not to show up, then I'll explain to them for you."

Charlene turns to leave the office. "Damn, I really know how to pick 'em—good looks, big dick and no damn brain."

Ed walks out saying, "Well, look in the mirror. That kinda fits you too, except for the big dick. Have a great night, you two."

Ed walks out to his car and drives home. He sits in the drive for a few minutes, finally deciding to tell Molly and Sara the truth, hating what it will do to Molly. He unlocks the door and walks into the kitchen to find Molly in her wheelchair in a flimsy nightgown. She pours him a cup of coffee and wheels herself to sit beside him at the table. Ed leans over and kisses her on the cheek.

Molly, seeing the sad look on his face bursts out crying, "He did it, didn't he, Ed? I told Sara I bet he would do it. She is over at our house waiting for him to come home. I'll call her." Ed listens as Molly calls Sara, "Sara, he did it, hun. You might want to come home and talk to Ed."

A few minutes later Sara comes in, kisses Ed, pours herself a cup of coffee and sits down next to Molly, putting her arm around her sobbing friend. "Okay, Ed, tell us what went on and don't sugar coat anything."

Ed tells everything just as it happened, and then, looking from one to the other, says "I told Arnie that we are keeping Molly with us and taking care of her. I told him not to come here and try to see you, Molly. Maybe I overstepped the bounds doing that and if you want to talk to him I'll call him. There's no reason for you to have to ask him to come see you."

Molly dries her eyes. "No, Ed, you did what you thought was best and I don't want to see him or talk to him at all. I'll call a lawyer in the morning and start the process. I won't put up with him cheating. Sara and I had already talked and we were going to share you guys so he wouldn't be doing without, but that's over. We both agreed that if he cheated, that you, Ed, were going to have a wife and a best friend with lots of benefits and that starts right now." Ed smiles broadly as he locks up and turns out the light and follows the two women into the bedroom.

Published 
Written by kscorn079
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments