Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome to the Neighborhood

"Getting to Know Jane"

162
26 Comments 26
7.1k Views 7.1k
529 words 529 words

Author's Notes

"I hope you have enjoyed my other stories as much as I have enjoyed writing them. Writing has become a fun pastime, and I recently found inspiration for a new short story. My stories are often inspired by actual events or encounters shared with me by friends. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you will enjoy this latest story just as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you for reading."

It was a beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon, and our new neighbours Jane and Marty and their three kids came over for a swim and BBQ. They were about the same age as my wife and I, in our mid-forties, and our kids were also around the same age. We had a great afternoon together, swimming, laughing, and getting to know each other.

Jane and I seemed to hit it off right away, and as the day went on, we kept flirting. She was plain-looking, but something about her drove me crazy. Her wet body in her tight bathing suit showed off her voluptuous curves, and I couldn't help but steal glances at her huge breasts and big ass all day.

At one point, I went inside to refresh everyone's drinks and get some more snacks, and Jane joined me and offered to help. As we made small talk and mixed some drinks, my eyes kept wandering to her body. Her wet bathing suit left little to the imagination, and I could see the outline of her smooth wet pussy through the thin material. I tried to hide my growing erection, but Jane noticed and smirked at me.

"I've noticed you checking me out all day," she said slyly. "Do you like what you see?"

Before I could respond, she moved closer, giving me a peck on the lips and reaching inside my swim shorts to stroke my growing erection. I was shocked by her boldness but also incredibly turned on.

Jane dropped to her knees, pulling down my shorts and releasing my rock-hard cock. Jane took me in her mouth, she sucked and stroked me expertly. I was in disbelief as she pleasured me with an incredible wet blowjob right there in my kitchen. I couldn't believe what was happening, but I was too lost in pleasure to stop her.

ElianaHampton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaHampton

I looked out the window to make sure no one was coming inside, and luckily, everyone was still outside enjoying the sun, unaware of what was happening indoors. Jane's mouth felt incredible as she skillfully brought me to the brink of orgasm.

“Oh, fuck, you're going to make me cum,” I whispered, trying to stifle my grunts. My pleas only seemed to urge Jane on, and she sucked and took me deeper down her throat. I couldn't hold back any longer, and I released a massive load in her mouth, one wave of pleasure after another.

Jane swallowed it all, and just like that, she got up, wiped her lips, and gave me another peck. “That was great, neighbour,” she casually said before grabbing the tray of drinks and heading back outside as if nothing had happened.

I stood there in shock, still processing what had just occurred. I looked down at my now flaccid cock. It still glistened with Jane’s saliva and dripped with my orgasm. I couldn't believe I had just cum in our new neighbour's mouth.

We continued to smile and flirt the rest of the afternoon and evening, but now, with a secret between us that made the interactions even more electrifying. This might start an unexpected and exciting new relationship with our neighbours.

Published 
Written by Funguy9999
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments