Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valestock, Ch. 02: More To Cum - Part 1

"A threesome and interracial sex: Valestock heats up for GF"

51
10 Comments 10
1.3k Views 1.3k
7.3k words 7.3k words

Waking up early the next morning to the sounds of laughter and partying outside, Claire got up and threw her hoody and trousers on from the day before. Then, picking up a few things from her bag, she headed out of her and Michael's 'room' while her boyfriend still slept soundly.

As she walked to the front flap she noticed that Sam and Zach's 'room' was already empty, while Matt and Tony's was still zipped up.

Heading out into the warm morning, the beautiful redhead wandered through the crowds. She finally headed into the shower stall, paying her money as she reached the counter.

Feeling the warm water fall on her was relaxing. She only had ten minutes before she had to leave, so she wasted no time in making sure that she was clean before drying herself. Then she once again headed back to the tent.

The guys were still asleep by the time she got back, so Claire climbed back next to Michael and zipped down the flap once more. She removed her clothes and stuffed them in her bag for washing. Rummaging through the rest she had brought with her, Claire tried to decide what to wear, before finally finding something that made her smile.

Without wasting any time, she pulled her dark purple lace underwear on. Then she somewhat awkwardly got herself into the dress she had picked out, zipping it up at the front once she had it settled on her shoulders.

The dress was made from a tight black and dark purple corset. That cinched her small waist and pushed her already big 38D tits up slightly and closer together in the thin material that held them. The corset also had two straps for the shoulders, although they weren't used to hold up the dress. The tightness did that once it was zipped up at the front.

The skirt of the dress was mainly black, but also had dark purple running throughout it, and it came to her mid-thigh, though it wasn't tight. Adding to this, Claire pulled on her black fishnet stockings, her black knee-high boots, and her black fishnet gloves. Those latter climbed up her slender arms to her elbow.

Combing her hair again, she flicked it back over her shoulders so that the long, dark red hair hung straight down her back. Then she applied a dark purple lipstick to her soft lips and finished her make up.

Smiling at herself in her little make-up mirror, the beautiful girlfriend had seemed to forget about the troubles of yesterday after a good night sleep. They didn't even enter her mind since she had decided that it was best for everyone to pretend that it had never happened.

However, she did turn around to look at Michael as he slowly stirred and rolled over as he woke up. Leaning down she kissed him softly before smiling at him lovingly.

"Morning, sleepyhead," she teased softly.

Her handsome boyfriend smiled a moment as he squinted sleepily and rubbed his eyes. Then he suddenly noticed what she was wearing.

His eyes went wide with surprised pleasure.

"Whoa! You look amazing," he said with a touch of incredulity in his just-awake voice. Not that he doubted she could look this good, just that he hadn't expected it when he woke up.

At his cute surprise Claire laughed happily. Then she sat back and checked her make-up once more in the little mirror.

"Sisyphus are playing today on the main stage. And you know how good Terra always looks," Claire replied with a different kind of teasing tone for her boyfriend, as she put the mirror away.

Terra was the female vocalist of Sisyphus, one of Claire's favourite bands, and she always dressed in some amazing gothic clothes. Claire expected most of the girls going to see them today would dress up. And most of the guys would be there with eyes feasting on them all.

"I might have to go to that," Michael said warmly as he sat up, rubbing his face.

"You just want to ogle Terra," Claire jested as she laughed.

Michael laughed a moment too before he rubbed her leg.

"Now why would I do that when I have you?" he replied, before he kissed her purple-painted lips lightly. His hands found her waist and tried to pull her towards him.

"Oi, you," she exclaimed amusedly, as she pushed him away from her, "I just got all dressed up. I don't want you ruining it all now like some kind of sex-mad cave man."

Michael laughed at that as he rolled out of the sleeping bag. He found himself some clothes before saying that he would make something to eat. Then he kissed her gently on the forehead.

Claire followed him a few moments later, and it wasn't long after Michael began cooking that the smells roused Matt and Tony also.

Tony came out of the tent with no shirt on and Claire found herself looking at his toned body. At least before she caught herself and focused on the two newcomers' faces. She gave them both a smile.

As the two sat down, they both finally noticed what she was wearing. Their eyes widened just as much as Michael's had.

"Wow, you look…great today, hun," Matt said somewhat unexpectedly, as he blinked at Claire and nudged Tony.

Tony looked to his friend before he looked to Claire briefly and nodded. He seemed uncomfortable, which made sense. But they were meant to be behaving normally.

"Yeah, yeah, totally," he agreed with a forced smile and Claire laughed at them both. Strange that she found that easier this morning. Especially when Tony was finding it more difficult.

"Thanks, guys. But I still won't cook dinner for you tonight," she joked, and Matt laughed amusedly while Tony smiled, seeming to relax a little.

"Going to see Sisyphus, I take it?" their black friend chimed up, as he took a bowl from Michael and began to eat. Claire nodded with a smile and Matt's face lit up, "Yeah, me too. Can't wait to see Terra in the flesh. Whew, man!"

Everyone around the fire laughed at that, and Michael made the obvious comment about exactly what Matt had meant by 'in the flesh'.

"Tony, are you coming too?" Claire asked.

Tony stared at her a moment before he nodded.

"Sure, why not. Always wanted to see them," he finally answered, and Matt patted him on the back.

What had gotten in to him this morning? Yesterday he had been the calm one. Now that she was, he seemed...well, odd, was the only way Claire could describe it. If he didn't snap out of it soon, she would have to have a quiet word with him. It was no good her acting normal if he wasn't going to as well.

Still, the conversation was not so tense after each had eaten. Nor when they all headed off to watch Sisyphus, which just happened to be one of the most amazing events of Claire's life. They completely blew her away. So much so that she felt ecstatic as she came back, skipping lightly as she held on to Michael's arm. Even Tony's mood seemed somewhat improved.

Once back at the tent, Tony grabbed a quick drink before he headed off to see a band he wanted to see. Followed shortly by Matt. Although he was heading after a different band.

Michael headed into the tent looking for another bottle of water. And with the energy from the show still coursing through her veins, Claire had a naughty idea.

Following her sexy boyfriend into the tent, she grabbed his waist from behind as he rooted through his bag for another bottle.

"Say there, handsome. You know, we have the tent to ourselves for a while. And I know you wanted to enjoy me in my dress earlier," she purred heatedly into Michael's ear. "How about it?"

Her sweet boyfriend leaned back as he took the water from his bag and turned to kiss her softly on the lips.

"You horny, baby?" he asked teasingly, as he looked into her eyes.

Claire smiled and nodded as she moved to kiss him. However, Michael stopped her with a playful smile.

"You'll have to save it for later. I've got to catch up to Matt to see the show with him," he said, and Claire felt a flood of disappointment rush through her.

She tried her best not to let Michael know though. They were at a once-in-a-year festival, and she could just wait until later, while the band really couldn't. She kept telling herself that, anyway, hoping that it would convince her.

Smiling lightly, though a little bit forced, Claire kissed him gently on the cheek before letting him go.

"In that case, baby, you better get going. I'll hold you to that promise later though," she said, as convincingly happy as she could.

Michael seemed to accept it all and smiled. Then he gave her another kiss before he was out of the tent and gone with the others.

Sitting down on the sleeping bag, Claire let out a sigh of frustration. She looked around trying to think of something to do, before finally rooting out a book that she had brought with her.

Lying down, she opened it up, thinking that she would read a little and then go and see if there was another band that she wanted to see. Or maybe she would go to the fair rides again. Though in this dress that may not be such a good idea.

Some time passed as the busty red-headed girlfriend lay reading. However, her body yearned for attention, and more and more she found her mind wandering, occasionally drifting to memories of Tony's nine-inch, hot cock. That had buried and rammed so deep...

Snapping her mind back, Claire tried to focus on the book again, and not the feel of Tony's dick exploding in her mouth. Pumping load after huge, sticky load of his hot, thick…

Growling at herself, Claire muttered and once more focused on the book. However, this time her mind drifted to Michael, and how good he had felt last night.

Although he hadn't felt as good as when Tony had...

"Stop it, Claire!" she muttered irritably to herself, most of the irritation fuelled by her growing horniness. "Anyone would think you were a cock-craving slut."

The words sent shivers through her sexy twenty-year-old body, and her pussy blazed hotly for a moment. She forced any thoughts of sex from her mind and decided to go for a walk. Perhaps that might help relieve her tension.

Walking did seem to help somewhat, as did watching a band from the back of the crowd, though she didn't really like them that much. However, no matter what she did, Claire couldn't shake the need within her, even if she did stop thinking about it for a while.

By the time she returned to the empty tent, however, she had managed to calm herself somewhat. Although her body still ached, she had managed to control her wandering thoughts, and the desperate need to jump on Michael the next time she saw him.

Cooking some food up, the red-headed girlfriend sat alone, occasionally talking to some of the people who had come to sing with them on the first night that they had gotten there.

A little while later, Sam and Zach came back and she spoke to them, laughing and joking with them until she saw Michael, Tony, and Matt coming back, arm in arm, singing and laughing.

The sight was amusing, but the singing was even more so. Only Tony seemed to be able to hold a note. So as the three came over to sit down, Claire and the other two were already laughing at them.

"Had a good time?" she asked amusedly.

"The best!" Matt bellowed out, before patting the others on the back. "I haven't heard that song in a long time, brothers. Damn, it kicked ass to hear it again. And live too!"

Zach and Sam glanced at each other before looking to Claire, who watched the three confusedly a moment. Then it dawned on her what they were talking about.

Matt, Michael, and Tony had a song 'for them being brothers', she had been told, and it always made them act like this when they listened to it. Once she recalled that, she smiled amusedly as she watched them all.

It was strange, she thought. Tony was acting as he always did towards Michael after listening to that song. And yet it was only yesterday that he was having hot, passionate sex with his friend's, who he classed as a 'brother', girlfriend. He had been fucking her, and letting her suck his dick, until he came deep and hard inside both her pussy and mouth.

Claire felt her breathing deepen again as those thoughts suddenly popped into her head.

"I've still got it in the van!" Matt exclaimed to something one of the other two had said while she was lost in her unintended reverie.

"Then go get it," Michael replied enthusiastically, precipitating Matt springing up more deftly than Claire had ever seen him move. He headed off towards the van at a fast pace.

Claire looked from their friend to Michael. Her body ached now for his touch.

"Mike, we've got to finish that 'conversation' from earlier," she said, insinuating as best as she could.

Michael smiled at her in return.

"We've got plenty of time, babe. Matt's just grabbing his stereo so we can listen to 'The Song' first. After, yeah?" her loving boyfriend replied, and Claire felt irritation flare up alongside the frustration.

"Alright," she replied in a tight voice that Michael didn't seem to notice.

Sitting back and crossing her legs with a hint of the frustration in her beautiful green eyes, she watched as Matt came back with his raster-blaster stereo. He proceeded to place it on the ground before hitting play on the CD.

The music blared suddenly as Matt turned the volume up, nodding his head with a look of complete appreciation for the sounds. Claire, however, sat and watched, burning with impatience and frustration. Until finally the song ended what seemed like an eternity later.

Looking to Michael, she was about to speak when the song once again blasted out. Her 'loving' boyfriend didn't even look over towards her.

If Claire hadn't been so needy at that point she wouldn't have cared. But right then her body screamed for sex after her dreams last night and all that had happened that day. And so, frustration and irritation matched each other within her.

Taking deep breaths, she managed to calm herself, knowing that after what she did yesterday, she really had no right in being irritated with Michael. That seemed to work for her irritation and anger, but her sexual frustration remained. It raged within her ever more powerfully as the song continued.

That was when Tony looked over at her as Michael and Matt laughed, bobbing their heads in time with the music. He glanced over at her a couple of times before he finally stood and walked over, offering her his hand with a resigned look in his eyes.

"Can I have a word?" he asked loud enough to be heard over the loud music.

Looking from Michael to Tony, Claire had a momentary concern with being alone with him after yesterday. However, she told herself that she was just over thinking things. So she took his hand.

Standing, she looked over her shoulder at her boyfriend one last time as Tony led her towards the tent. She couldn't believe that he still wasn't giving her the attention she wanted, even after she was dressed as she was and offered herself on a plate to him. Muttering to herself, she followed Tony through the tent flap.

Once inside, Tony looked around before heading into the 'room' she and Michael shared. The tent was tall enough to stand in, so Claire followed and folded her arms beneath her large tits. She looked impatiently at the guy who had had his dick buried inside her the day before.

"Are you alright?" he asked, as she was about to demand what he wanted.

"I'm fine," she said, before glancing over her shoulder as if she could see her boyfriend through the thin tent walls, "I just thought Mike would have paid a little more attention to me when he got back with you guys after I got all dressed up for him."

Turning back to look at Tony she saw a warm smile on his face.

"He's missing out. You look hot, as usual," he said, as he gently stroked a loose piece of her long, dark red hair behind one ear.

Claire placed her hands on her hips, feeling her irritation give a little as she remembered it wasn't Tony she was frustrated with.

"You should tell him that," she replied, sighing,."He was good to go last night. Although he didn't want to wake you guys up."

"I know, I heard you ask him. But he didn't," Tony replied, running his fingers gently down her arms.

"You heard us?" Claire asked, as Tony lifted his one hand to lift her chin up so she looked into his eyes. They seemed to glow in the light in time with the need in Claire's body.

"I heard you ask him to fuck you hard 'again'. Although I didn't think you had had sex with him yesterday before that," he said softly, as his fingers touched her neck.

Claire's body tingled as she burned with both the need to be touched — oh, did Tony's fingers feel wonderful — and the remembrance of that same thought of her own the night before.

"Were you thinking about when we had sex?" her boyfriend's friend asked a little softer, and Claire felt a shiver run through her body.

"Tony," she said, as she looked at him.

"You wanted him to fuck you like I did, didn't you?" he asked, as he stared back into her eyes with a look that made her feel naked, again, before him.

Breathing heavily once more, her chest heaved, pushing her large, confined tits lustfully against and up into the tight corset. Tony's fingers lightly moved down to gently trail across the tops of her tits, then down the deep cleavage created by her corset.

"Yes," she breathed out before opening her eyes, not realising they had been closed till then, and looking at Tony.

Reality once more hit home then and Claire's breath caught. She took a step back, away from his stimulating caress.

"Tony, we shouldn't be doing this. I admit I wanted hot sex with him last night, but that's just it. I wanted Michael to..."

Claire was cut off as Tony seized her small, slender waist and pulled her hard against him. A large, hard bulge pressed forcefully into her stomach as her body pressed firmly against his.

"You wanted a man to fuck you hard. To shove his big, hard dick inside you, and fuck you like the cock-hungry slut you are," her and her boyfriend's friend growled.

Then his arms wrapped around her and his mouth bit down heavily on her neck.

Claire's body seemed to scream "YES" as she was finally being touched as she so desperately needed. Tony's mouth on her neck felt amazing as it seemed to promise the relief she needed so badly. And quickly her eyes rolled back, and her body shuddered, in horny anticipation.

"Oh, yes!" Claire exclaimed breathily, as she wrapped her arms around Tony's neck. She needed release so badly, and if Michael wasn't going to see to her, Tony seemed more than willing.

Pulling Tony's head back, Claire looked deep into his eyes, her breathing heavy and her eyes burning.

A thousand thoughts flashed through her mind as she stared into Tony's eyes. At first all the gorgeous red-headed girlfriend could think of was how wrong this was. How horrible she had felt the day before when she realised what had happened.

However, her horniness soon began betraying her, and as each heartbeat passed in what seemed like an eternity, slowly all resistance began to ebb away.

Michael had had every chance to take care of her and he hadn't shown her the attention she needed. Normally that wouldn't have been enough. But the frustration, the release she had felt when Tony's lips had touched her neck, the desire in his eyes when they had fallen on her, and the memory of how much her and her boyfriend's friend had satisfied her the last time he had had his huge dick buried inside her...well, what was a girl to do?

As her mind began to focus once more as she stared into Tony's eyes, Claire knew. She was about to have sex with her boyfriend's friend again. This time, however, she would be choosing to do it. There were no excuses of mistakes this time.

The beautiful redhead thrust any thought of concern for Michael away. He should be here taking care of her right now so that his friend wouldn't have to. She was young and hot, and if Michael wouldn't give her sex when she needed it, other men would. So it was his own fault really.

"Michael's outside Tony. He's too busy to fuck his girlfriend," she almost growled lustfully after a moment. "Do you want to take care of me? Fuck his girlfriend until I scream? Ram that big, thick dick of yours into my hot, tight pussy? Do you want to fuck me, Tony? Do you want to fuck Michael's girlfriend? Because I want your big dick in me. Yeah, I want you to fuck me, Tony. Fuck me hard. Fuck me good. And fuck me as long as you want."

Her and her boyfriend's friend's eyes blazed hotter and hotter with every word. Then his lips suddenly pressed down on hers when he could take it no longer.

Kissing passionately where they stood, both gripped tightly to each other as their tongues danced furiously. Claire moaned into Tony’s mouth as they kissed. It felt so good to be touched. Oh, she needed this so badly. Her legs felt weak with anticipation.

EbonyPanther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyPanther

Suddenly, Tony broke the kiss, his heart beating hard against her chest.

"The tent flap's open and Michael's just outside," he said, as his eyes glanced over to the unzipped front of the tent.

Claire's hands swiftly unzipped his jeans, pushing them and his boxers down to his ankles in one swift motion. Then her hand wrapped around his already solid cock, and Claire moaned.

"Ohm. Fuck him," she growled playfully, "He should be in here having sex with me, rather than letting his friend get his big dick in me instead."

With that she wrapped her arms tightly around Tony’s neck and once more mashed her soft lips to his, probing his mouth fervently with her tongue.

That was all the convincing Tony seemed to need. Claire's body had long since succumbed to the burning horniness that raged through her body. Fuck, she was horny! And, oh, how she needed a good hard cock inside her now. And between Michael and Tony, there was no doubt whose cock was the better or the harder right then.

Tony seemed to already know what she was thinking. He reached under the skirt of her dress, forcefully ripping both fishnets and her panties in one strong pull.

Claire moaned and purred at his forceful dominance. Tony then wrapped his arms around her again before slowly lowering himself to sit on the floor, as they continued to kiss each other hotly.

"Fuck, Tony, should we be doing this?" Claire asked breathily, as she continued to kiss him fiercely. She placed her knees so that she straddled his lap, her back facing the wide-open entry flap to the 'communal' area of the tent.

Tony didn't answer, at least not verbally. Instead, he made sure his rock-hard cock was lined up with her very hot, very cock-hungry pussy. Then he took a hold of her waist and pulled her down forcefully.

"UGH!" Claire grunted loudly, as all nine inches of her boyfriend's friend's huge naked cock was buried balls deep into her burning, unprotected pussy for the second time in two days. Pleasure shot through Claire's body like red-hot lightning bolts at the feel of finally having a good, hard dick shoved oh-so-deep into her pussy once again.

For a few moments all Claire could do was sit still, impaled rigidly on nine inches of hard dick, and relish the feeling surging from her completely happily stuffed pussy. Those feelings shot all through her hot, sexy, twenty-year-old body.

She looked to Tony, her eyes burning with raging lust.

"You've got your dick in me twice in two days," the busty girlfriend said huskily, her body roaring with lust-burning passion. "That's more than Michael has."

Tony laughed smugly at that and flexed his hard dick inside her, causing Claire to squeal lightly.

Smiling as she locked her eyes with his, Claire gave her boyfriend's friend a dirty smile that made her green eyes glow. Then she oh-so -lowly began to lift herself up the long, thick length of Tony's dick.

Agonizingly she rose up every long, thick, oh-so-hard inch. Then she suddenly slammed herself all the way down as forcefully as she could. Claire grunted and groaned as the huge, hard cock rammed deep inside of her tight, stretched pussy, filling her swiftly and completely. Slowly she pushed herself up and slammed down again and again, groaning deeply as the air was driven from her lungs. However, the horny need within her body quickly took over, and so before long Claire began to rise and fall quicker and quicker.

Finally, for the second time in two days, Claire Nichols, the hot, sexy, red-headed girlfriend of Michael Archer, was bouncing relentlessly up and down Tony's thick, unprotected, nine-inch cock. She rammed herself along the long length forcefully and repeatedly, burying it deep into her hot, tight, very hungry pussy.

"Oh! It feels so good having your big dick back in me again! Oh, fuck, yes," Claire moaned, uncaring at how loud she moaned as the music continued to play loudly outside the tent.

Tony's arms were still wrapped around her back, his eyes staring intently as her large 38D tits bounced and jiggled lustfully within the thin material confines of her dress. The glorious globes were pushed up and together lewdly by the corset she had on, and jounced lustfully while she rode his hard cock furiously.

"Fuck, I've been wanting to fuck you all day," Tony growled, as Claire's tight pussy worked up and down his rock-hard dick, squeezing the solid shaft warmly, "I bet you wanted my dick rather than Mike's when you were having sex with him last night."

"Oh, yes. Yes. Oh, yes. Oh, fuck," Claire panted, as she continued to fuck herself on Tony's nine-inch shaft.

Her hands rested on his shoulders as she rose up and down his gorgeous rod.

"Fuck, I wanted your big dick, Tony! Um, yes. Fuck! Oh. I dreamt about it, um, and thought about it all day. Fuck, I wanted your cock in me all day, fucking me like you did yesterday. Ohm, that was so hot. Oh, yes! Um, fuck. I love how you fill me. Oh."

As Claire continued to ram herself down hard, again and again, it wasn't long before Tony was also breathing heavier.

Claire could almost have smiled if she wasn't so horny right then, or too pre-occupied with the incredible feeling her boyfriend's friend's dick was giving her. It slammed in and out of her tight, hot hole.

Tony didn't seem to know where to look — at her beautiful, perfect, red-headed face, or at those amazing, bouncing big tits.

"Ugh. Fuck. Yeah, ride my dick, Claire. Fuck, Michael's just outside while you’re riding my cock," Tony growled, as he reached down to cup her tight ass over the short skirt of her dress.

"Mmm!" Claire purred, before she lifted his face up and once more pressed her luscious lips against his.

Her tongue danced erotically with his as she moaned deeply into his mouth, all while she rode up and down his long, hard cock. Fuck, it felt so good.

Breaking the kiss, Claire breathed hotly, staring into Tony's eyes, "You like fucking me while my boyfriend's outside? Fucking me where we sleep together?"

Saying those words sent waves of hot pleasure coursing through the stunning girlfriend's body. They made her moan loudly as she impaled herself faster and harder, rocking her hips back and forth rapidly, and driving that wonderfully solid cock in and out of her oh-so-needy pussy.

"Do you like getting fucked while the tent is unzipped, and anyone could walk in?" Tony growled, and Claire threw her head back. She moaned from the bottom of her being again. Though the illicit sound was swallowed up by the loud music booming outside.

"Oh, fuck, I need this so badly! Mmm, fuck. Ohm, fuck. Fuck, yes. Oh, Tony, your big cock feels so fucking good inside me. Ughnm, just like it did yesterday. Fuck, I need to get fucked so badly," she groaned tightly, before she lifted her head up and unwound her arms from around his neck.

Leaning her hands back once more, Claire supported herself as she rocked her hips back and forth. The new position drove Tony's big nine-inch rod into her burning pussy again and again.

She couldn't believe that here she was, again, cheating on her loving boyfriend for the second time with their friend! She was fucking herself so good on his big dick, while Michael, her boyfriend, was just outside the tent, which wasn't even closed up.

Fuck! He could come in at any moment!

The risky thought of what they were doing made Claire move her hips faster, and groan deeply, as she felt all nine inches sink deep into her tight, hot body. It plunged deeper into her than her boyfriend had ever gone.

"Fuck! Ungh, fuck, yes," Tony growled, running his hands up and down her fishnet-clad legs, "Fuck, Claire, does this mean I get to fuck you again?"

A dirty smile lightened Claire's face as she pushed herself up once again and wrapped her arms around Tony's neck, kissing him passionately.

"Uh, uh, mhm," she moaned softly as she nodded, her beautiful eyes sparkling with lust.

"Fuck! Oh, yes, Tony, yes. Ohm. You can fuck me as much as you want, Tony. Oh, fuck, yes. You can fuck me with your big, ohm, hard dick anytime you want, baby! Fuck, it's so deep and stretching me. Oh, fuck. I've never felt anything so, unghm, FUCK, YES! Ohm, yes. Ohm, yes, you fuck me whenever, Tony! As long as you make me cum, and, unm, and as long as you don't tell Michael that you're screwing his, oh, slutty girlfriend!" she added in a breathy growl.

She ran her fingers through Tony’s hair and pulled his face into her tits. The words, the thought that she really did mean them, and the feel of her and Michael's friend's face buried in her luscious cleavage as she rode his impaling cock like she was desperate, all sent waves of pleasure burning through her hot, young body.

The scene was one to inspire lust in any that surveyed it.

Here was, a hot, knockout girl. Her long, dark red hair falling down her back, as her head hung back, her boyfriend's friend's face buried in her tits. Tony was biting and kissing relentlessly on her large, round, soft mounds, all while she bounced up and down on his long, raging dick…hard and fast.

Her big 38D tits bounced and jiggled within her corset dress, straining gloriously to be free. Her fishnet-clad legs had Tony's hands running up and down them, which sent tingles through both of their cheating bodies. While her black, knee-high boot clad legs pushed her up and down his nine-inch, hard, thick cock, as it stretched and filled her burning hot, vice-like pussy.

Moaning, groaning, and erotic sexual grunts filled the sexually charged tent. They were unheard outside, despite the loudness and how incredibly heartfelt they were, by Claire's boyfriend of two years and the others. The music they were playing and enjoying listening to while she fucked herself furiously behind the thin tent wall was just too loud.

And Claire and Tony continued to fuck in the tent. A tent that was unzipped, and that anyone could have walked in on.

Hot? It was enough to make Tony's balls tighten as the busty redhead rammed herself back down his entire shaft.

Pleasure pumped and clawed through her sexy body at the feel of that thick rod sliding hard and fast deep within her. Claire began to feel all of the sexual need within her building together in her pussy.

With loud moans and hot, horny panting, and with every movement, she quickly began to feel the need for release. And so, pulling Tony's head from her cleavage, she briefly mashed her lips to his. Then she broke the kiss and lay her forehead against his, closing her eyes as she began to ride him for all she was worth.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh, fuck! Ohm, fuck. Oh, fuck, yes. Oh, yes. Mmm, fuck. Oh, fuck, I need this so bad. Um, yeah. Fuck, Tony, fuck, your dick is so big! Oh, fuck. OH, FUCK, it feels so good inside me! Mmm, fuck. I'm going to cum soon. Fuck, so close. So close, baby. Yeah," Claire moaned incessantly, as she held on to Tony's face.

She slammed herself up and down his enormous nine-inch rod.

Suddenly, Tony pulled his face from hers and grabbed her waist tightly. Claire opened her eyes and looked at him with the dazed look of an impending orgasm.

"I want to fuck you, doggie style," he growled, and Claire stared at him for a moment as she continued to pant silently while riding his dick.

"I'm so close, Tony. Don't stop. Please," she begged breathily, taking his hands from her waist and planting them firmly on her large bouncing tits.

"Don't you just love having your hands on my big tits? Mmm, fuck. Oh, fuck. Come on, Tony, squeeze my tits while I ride your big cock! Oh, fuck, mmm. So fucking close, baby. Yeah, squeeze my bouncing tits. Unmgh, yeah. Fuck!"

Tony immediately began to roughly squeeze her big tits through the thin material, relishing the feel of her soft but oh-so-firm breasts moulding themselves around his groping fingers. He enjoyed the memories of how he had always wondered what this would feel like.

And Claire continued to fuck herself happily on his dick, slamming hard up and down as she rose and fell. Each slam caused her luscious rack to jiggle and bounce in Tony's hands. She was fucking herself closer and closer to her oh-so-close orgasm.

Then Tony — still squeezing her impressive rack hard — spoke determinedly, though with a hint of breathy reluctance.

"Get on your hands and knees!" he demanded after a moment, and Claire sighed as his hands once more, though reluctantly, slid down to her slender, corset-cinched waist.

Her boyfriend's friend obviously understood her reluctance, not only because she was so close to cumming oh-so-hard and releasing all of that pent up tension that had built overnight, but also, because she did not want to be away from the others outside too long. That would be suspicious, and someone would eventually come looking. So he reassured her.

"Don't worry, I'll make you cum hard, baby. I'll fuck you until you can't walk.”

With that Claire smiled brightly. However, what made her eyes flash with lust was when Tony added, "And Michael can just wait until we're finished having sex."

That last made Claire purr with lustful delight. And so, with no little reluctance, she pulled herself all the way off Tony's long, pussy-stretching dick. She quickly turned around so that she was facing the open tent flap to the 'communal' area, then got on her hands and knees. Looking over her shoulder sexily, she spoke hungrily.

"Give me that big dick, Tony! Hurry, I need to feel it in ME!" she began, however the last word turned into a loud moan as Tony knelt behind her and thrust forward powerfully.

Once more he buried his entire thick, nine-inch cock into her oh-so-tight burning pussy, but this time from behind. As he grabbed a hold of her waist, Claire began to moan louder.

"Oh, yeah, Tony! Oh, fuck, give me that big dick! Oh. Oh. Oh, yeah, fuck. Fuck me, Tony! Oh, um, fuck me. Ohm, fuck. Oh, fuck. Mmm, harder! Faster! Give me that fat cock! Oh, yes. Fuck your friend's girlfriend, Tony! Oh, yes. FUCK! Oh, fuck her good and hard, baby! Oh, yeah."

Claire's big tits were bouncing and jiggling violently within her very low-cut dress, threatening to spill out as Tony fucked her raw from behind. He slammed his dick into her so mercilessly that Claire felt as if he was spearing her tight pussy.

It only took a matter of seconds, as her boyfriend's friend fucked her ruthlessly, until once more the horny girlfriend's orgasm was building to a new height, and as Claire felt her orgasm getting closer, she pushed back as hard as she could to meet Tony's powerful thrusts forward. The horny movements slammed Tony’s hard, long, thick meat deep into her hot, gripping pussy rapidly, while Tony held her waist tightly, giving her the hard and fast fucking she had been gagging for all day.

As the tent filled with the increasingly frantic moans and groans of pleasure from the illicit fucking pair, with Tony screwing the life out of Claire, little did either know that life was about to get a whole lot more orgasm-filled for Michael's hot girlfriend.

***

The music blared loudly as the companions sat singing and joking around the fire, and soon both drew others from the campsite to enjoy the sounds and celebration. Michael sat next to Matt and his stereo, laughing so hard to the random song his friend had found that he had fallen over more than once in his mirth. All that filled Michael's mind at that time was the music and good time he was having with his friends and the random people who had turned up and joined in uninvited, yet completely welcome. He did not even notice that his hot girlfriend was missing, let alone consider that she was actually having his friend's big dick stuffed into her tight pussy again and again just a few feet away inside the tent.

In fact, while Michael focused on the music and his 'good time', Claire was riding up and down his friend's nine-inch cock. All before he flipped her over onto her hands and knees and drove his ragingly hard, and unprotected, dick deep into her again. Tony was grabbing hold of Claire’s slim waist so that he could pound her relentlessly from behind.

Michael was completely unaware that just behind that thin tent wall, in the compartment that he shared with her, his hot girlfriend's tits shook, swung, and jiggled within the tight confines of her corset-dress as Tony and she had passionate sex, doggie-style. The music covered the lewd moans and groans Claire made, as she begged Tony to screw her harder and told him how so much better he was than Michael, amongst other obscenities.

And so, while Michael continued his 'good time', Claire and his friend continued theirs.

***

Matt barely held back a roaring laugh as Michael almost rolled over again, as a particularly funny line was sung. Man, he loved this song. It always made him feel so good.

Looking around at all of the random people that had gathered around, singing, drinking, dancing, and talking, the long-haired black man couldn't think of any better atmosphere or any better thing in life than a gathering like this. Zach and Sam were already getting drunk, from what he could see. And Tony was...Matt looked around again, still smiling as he thought of Michael almost rolling over in hysterics. Where was Tony?

As he continued to look around, Michael couldn't see him anywhere. For that matter, he couldn't see Claire either. He had noticed those two had been acting strange ever since last night, though he hadn't thought anything of it as they were probably having an argument of some kind. Though that would be a little odd. Not unheard of. But the group seldom argued. Well, unless it was Zach arguing with Michael, or Claire arguing with Sam. But that was just usual family stuff.

"Hey, Mike, is everything alright between Claire and Tony?" Matt asked curiously, unaware of just how 'good' things were between the illicit pair at that point.

Michael looked to him and nodded, half to the music and half in reply.

"From what I know, man. She hasn't said anything to me," the head-bopping boyfriend replied, before he went back to listening to the music.

Matt looked around again. If everything was OK, then that meant that they had probably wandered off to one of the fair rides or something. The last thought in Matt's mind was that they were fucking doggie-style like mad in the tent right as he spoke to Michael.

Shrugging the thought off, Matt grinned once more as Zach almost fell over as Sam punched his arm for some unknown jest. He continued to listen to the awesome music. It was getting to one of his favourite solos now. And as the guitar broke in, the intricacy of the notes played suddenly brought to mind a song that Tony might like and that Matt had been meaning to show him for a couple of days.

Patting Michael's shoulder and telling his friend that he would be right back, Matt stood up. After taking a look around, he decided he would check the tent first to see if they had gone inside to sit and talk or something. Tony was the poetic kind. He often liked solitary conditions at odd times.

As Matt came to the tent flap and pushed it open, stepping in, his ears were confronted with a sound he had not expected. Loud grunts, hot panting moans, and deep illicit groans came from his left. Lust-filled and loud.

"Oh! Yes. Give it to me! Oh, fuck. Fuck me, Tony! Give me that big dick. Oh, fuck, mmm. It feels so fucking good," Matt heard a woman's voice groan erotically.

And as he turned to look his eyes went wide.

Unbelievably, there, a few feet away, Michael's girlfriend was on her hands and knees facing where he stood. Her large tits shaking and jiggling lustfully within that low-cut, corset dress that she was wearing. Her face was contorted in ecstasy. Her mouth moaning lewdly. And her eyes shut as she obviously relished in the feel of Tony's dick pumping into her from behind.

And as Matt looked up in stunned silence, he saw Tony behind her, holding her slender waist, naked from the waist down, slamming his hard dick into Claire's obviously welcoming pussy for all he was worth. All like the two of them were boyfriend and girlfriend and alone, far away from anyone else, rather than a few feet from Claire's actual boyfriend and Tony's supposed friend! Sweat poured down Tony’s face, which had the look of both epic concentration and incredible pleasure from the feel of the hot redhead's pussy clamping tight around his jack-hammering cock.

Published 
Written by The_Shadow_Rising
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments