Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tracey’s Best Friend

"While my wife is away"

123
9 Comments 9
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

We had been married two weeks when this true event from the early nineteen eighties took place.

Just two weeks after the wedding, Tracey received an invitation from the hospital to have the operation to have her wisdom teeth removed earlier than previously planned.

This was concise notice; Tracey would spend three days in the hospital and was accepted because of the problems the teeth were causing.

I took Tracey to the hospital on the date arranged, and I stayed with her as long as I was permitted. The operation was the following morning, and the visiting time was mid-afternoon.

I called the hospital following the operation for an update and then arranged to visit later.

I was at home waiting for visiting time when Tracey’s best friend Eve phoned me for an update, Eve was the hottest of all Tracey’s friends, I had always fancied her right through school but thought she was out of my league, and anyway, she always had a boyfriend.

Eve was tiny, barely five feet tall, very slim, and had the most perfect figure. She was prettier than most models I had seen and had large but not huge breasts. Her long, dark hair and eyes were stunning, and she always had boys chasing her.

During the phone call, Eve said, “Can I come to visit Tracey with you? Afterward, you can take me out for dinner, and then we could go clubbing if you’re up for it.”

I could not believe my ears, Was Eve coming on to me in Tracey’s absence? It took me a few seconds to agree.

Eve said, “Pick me up on your way I will bring a change of clothes and I will change at yours after the visit, if you don’t mind.”

I was-gobsmacked at her proposal. The babe I had fancied for many years was soon to be naked in my house, and I so wanted to see her breasts in the flesh. The lads who had been with her had said they were amazing.

I picked up Eve on the way to the hospital, she looked great, although she had dressed down in a pair of jeans, a tight white T-shirt leather jacket, and high heels.

The visit was a bit frosty Tracey was not happy with Eve's company or with my bringing her, and she gave me a mumbling hard time due to her operation.

I tried to reassure her that she was just keen to visit, and I did not want to offend her by turning her down when she asked, Eve left early, leaving me alone with Tracey for the last ten minutes of visiting time, during which we argued about Eve.

Tracey was still not happy but accepted my explanation.

We left the hospital and drove straight to my house. We chatted and flirted throughout the short journey.

Eve brought her bag from the car with her change of clothes and took a shower. I heard her close the door to the spare room, so I went upstairs to the bathroom and took my shower.

After showering, I wrapped my towel around my waist and headed to my bedroom to get ready.

I entered my bedroom and found Eve lying on my bed, just wrapped in a big bath towel. From my angle, I could see she had no pants, and the dark pubic hairs were visible.

Eve patted the bed, gesturing for me to join her. These were the days before webcams and mobile phones, so I had no thoughts of this being a trick or a setup.

I was nervous and confused about the girl I had longed to date all through my teens; now she was almost naked on my bed and wanting me.

I looked at her as she patted the bed again. She said, "You will never have a better chance to have me."

I said, "But why wait until Tracey and I get married?"

She said, "I have given you so many signals over the past few years, but you have never picked up on them."

I cautiously moved to the marital bed and sat on the edge beside Eve. I was shaking; I had never been so nervous in the company of another woman.

With my back to Eve, I was staring at her gorgeous face in a mirror, wanting her so badly that my mind kept wandering back to Tracey, lying in a hospital bed.

Eve moved and began to constantly stroke my back while reassuring me that I would be alright and that it was acceptable to feel anxious.

Then she started kissing my back and moved up onto her knees, dropping her towel. I could not see her breasts yet as she was directly behind me. She was reaching around me, running her hands through the hairs on my chest, kissing the back of my neck, nibbling my ears, my weakness.

I turned my head to one side, and she brought her lips to mine—a quick peck, then another as she massaged my back with her impressively firm, soft breasts. I could feel her bullet-sized nipples almost piercing my skin as she ground them into me.

The kissing moved, from pecking to a full-on deep kiss, our tongues dancing and my cock rising under my towel.

I had no option but to turn and face Eve. The kissing continued as my hands strayed to her wonderful, large, upturned breasts with high nipples, which were the breasts that every man dreams of holding.

We stopped kissing, and I pulled back to get a better look at her breasts; they were and still are the best breasts I have ever seen. It had something to do with the size and nipple placement that, even after forty years, I could not get out of my mind.

Though Eve had other plans, I tenderly stroked them and vowed never to let them go.

We were now both kneeling on the bed facing one another. She was naked, but I still had a towel around my waist, which was tented due to my erection.

"I hope that thing is as big as Tracey said it is," Eve said, grinning as she peered down at my tented towel.

"What the heck is Tracey talking to Eve about the size of my cock?" crossed my mind.

Eve reached down and removed my towel, tossing it to one side. "It is. It's fucking massive," said Eve, licking her lips and staring at my cock.

She was holding it in her hands and giving it a light pump just a millisecond later. "You are going to show me that you are capable of using this, forget about dinner and the club." She stated.

Was I imagining this? I was jealous that she was seeing my cousin and my friend, but she always seemed to be in a relationship, even though I had wanted the girl for years. I was holding her perfect breasts in my hands, and she was holding my cock in hers.

My cock was erect, more than nine and a half inches long, and as fat as her tiny wrists, and Eve could not take her hands or her eyes off it.

She was muttering little moans as I pinched and rolled her nipples between my fingers, which she loved.

With my head resting on the pillow, Eve pushed me back onto my bed. She then moved her face to within inches of my cock, causing my cock to twitch in anticipation of what I hoped would happen next.

She started by kissing my balls, then made her way slowly up to the business end of my length, kissing, licking, and even biting it on occasion. Eve licked off the copious amount of pre-cum that was forming as she wiggled her tongue around my head.

She gave me a quick wink before stopping to say, "I love that you have had your circumcision; this is my first."

Eve then skillfully positioned her well-groomed dark-haired pussy in my face and commanded, "Eat me."

I did not need a second invitation. I parted her lips and buried my tongue deep inside her, As I hit her clitoral area, she moaned and shuddered.

I reached around her body and took her breasts in my hands as her lips hit my cock and she locked them in place, finding it difficult to accommodate my beast in her tiny mouth.

As I continued to make love to her pussy with my tongue, she was starting to move her mouth up and down my shaft, taking a bit more into her mouth each time she lowered her mouth.

Her rhythm was slow and good, her mouth was small and tight her teeth were sharp and clawing along my length.

It only took a few minutes for her to cover my face in her juices, which were sweet and plentiful. She did this twice in close succession before she had to move after becoming too sensitive for me to continue, although she let me insert a couple of fingers which she clamped in place.

Eve complained her mouth ached so between blowjobs she pumped me with both hands getting quicker as she brought me to my eruption.

I could feel the eruption about to happen so I grabbed her head, almost forcing my cock into her mouth. She opened her lips without complaining and readied herself for what she was about to receive.

I almost blew the back of her head off and drowned her with the force and volume of what shot out of my cock. She stopped briefly to swallow, although a small amount was running down her chin. Then she took me back in her mouth to finish me off.

When she came up for air, she looked exhausted, her makeup was smudged, and she had semen all over her face.

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

She looked at me and laughed, “That was quite a load you filled me with were you trying to drown me.”

We both laughed, then embraced in a hug, lay on the bed, and kissed. The semen on her face was now on mine as well, and I could taste semen in her mouth.

As we kissed, I mounted her missionary position, and my cock found its way between her legs and positioned itself against her pussy,

I whispered into her ear, “I don’t have any rubbers.”

She smiled and said, “I am on birth control so just fill me up.”

I eased my cock slowly and gently into her very wet pussy She was tight but once she was used to the size, she became comfortable with how much I was stretching her.

Eve was a moaner; her face showed her emotions and how much she was enjoying the ride. I increased my pace and was giving her a long, hard fucking when she had a massive orgasm, She clamped her legs around my waist as I thrust in and out.

I decided to change positions and turned her over and pulled her onto her knees, I eased my cock back into her pussy In this position, she was able to take a few inches more, which felt great.

I built up a good rhythm, and she helped by pushing back each time I thrust forward. We were the perfect match.

I had never tried anal at this time but decided to give it a go. I lubed up her arse lined my cock up, and started to push, just inserting an inch or so when it became too painful for her and I had to stop.

I slipped my cock back into her pussy and continued banging her. She had another orgasm and fell forward as I filled her with my load.

We both collapsed onto the bed when my cock stopped twitching and my balls were empty.

When my cock finally started to lose its erection, I slipped it out. Eve turned round, we hugged, and we started kissing again. This went on for ages.

Having been in bed for over two hours, Eve decided that she needed to go home, so after showering, I drove her home.

When I dropped her off, she promised to return the following day, arranging to meet me at my house after visiting times at the hospital. I gave her a spare key to my house and drove home with an erection, thinking about the sex we would have.

The following day, as I drove home from the hospital, I only had one thing on my mind, which was the sex I was going to enjoy with Eve, and I wasn’t to be disappointed.

Opening my door when I got home, I found the gorgeous Eve waiting for me in the lounge. Her hair was up and her makeup was done like a pro. She wore a black leather mini skirt to show off her short but perfect little legs, and on her legs, she wore white sheer stockings and white patent stilettos, all accompanied by a sheer white blouse under which her white bra was visible. The bra was almost transparent, and the outline of her dark nipples could be seen.

I already had an erection. I made my excuse and took a shower while she got comfortable in the lounge and opened a bottle of wine.

I slipped on a pair of tight cycling shorts and a polo shirt with no underwear and joined her. My bulge was almost bursting through my shorts.

We hugged as we snuggled up on the sofa. We kissed, and she stroked my cock through my shorts, making my erection very uncomfortable inside the tight, restrictive shorts.

Eve was insatiable today; she wanted my cock so badly and made it clear she was going to have me. She stood up and stripped off her blouse and skirt, showing off her very sexy matching lingerie. She kneeled in front of me and eased my shorts down, completely removing them, causing my cock to spring up, almost taking her eye out as it slapped her face, causing a moment of hilarity.

Eve continued to worship my cock in the only way she knew: with her mouth as she pumped it with both hands. Sucking my shaven balls one at a time, then kissing and sucking my cock until she popped it in her mouth.

With my help, Eve gave me an amazing blowjob today, lowering her mouth and holding her head while she blew me. She was able to take a little more of my length in her mouth and throat.

Eventually, after about twenty minutes, I erupted in her mouth. This time, she locked her lips around my member tightly and managed to swallow the full load without any escaping.

We swapped places, and I kneeled before she slid off her pants and buried my tongue into her pussy which she had trimmed since the previous day and was now almost shaven.

Her pussy was wet; it was sweet and clean and tasted like coconut shower gel. It only took a few licks and nibbles from my powerful tongue before she clamped her stocking-clad legs around my head and had a big orgasm that made her whole body shake.

The silk from her stockings against my skin felt wonderful and so sexy, she seemed to forget she still had heels on as she stood on the backs of my calves with the painful stiletto heel.

When she released my head, I pulled off my polo shirt, then removed her front-fastening bra, allowing her firm, perfect breasts to fall free, giving me access to them, and allowing me to suck on her nipples for the first time.

Eve had the hardest nipples I had ever sucked and they were sensitive, making her moan with pleasure as I enjoyed sucking and kissing them.

With Eve sitting on the edge of the sofa, I picked up each leg in turn, removed her shoes, then peeled off her stockings, sucking her toes as well. Eve had never had anyone suck her toes and kiss her tiny feet before and loved it wanting more, but, I had one thing on my mind, which was sliding my erection between her breasts.

When my cock was in place, she dribbled some saliva onto my cock, then wrapped her breasts around my cock. While holding her breasts in place, she moved them up and down my erection, kissing and licking the tip as it moved close to her mouth with every stroke.

The sensation of her big, firm breasts and the friction it caused was incredible, I moved her hands and took over, holding her breasts and pushing them against my cock, as she wrapped her arms around my body, pulling me in closer.

I was never going to last very long. This was so erotic looking down, watching my cock disappear and reappear between her perfect breasts, and Eve licking it on every stroke.

As my cock reappeared, I saw a huge jet of semen shoot out of it, hitting Eve on the chin. The next hit her face from very close range, then she clamped her mouth around it and sucked and sucked until she had swallowed every last drop.

When she let my cock out of her mouth, her face was messy, with semen everywhere; it was in her eyes, up her nose, in her hair, and running down her chin, dripping onto her breasts. She looked wonderful.

She pulled me to her, and we kissed, semen spreading across my body as our bodies squashed together, transferring from hers to mine.

"I guess you will not be making love to me now?" she said, looking deflated when we finally took a breath.

"Why?" I replied.

"You have cum twice already; you can't have anymore," she said she looked really depressed.

I said, "Have a shower, then you will see I can go all night." Through the stains of semen, her face lit up and she smiled.

After taking a shower, we went back to bed. I tried to break her anal virginity with lubrication again, but she still found it too painful.

Over the next few hours, I showed her I could cum as often as she wanted me to and could keep an erection for hours. We made love in every position possible and I spent ages just enjoying her breasts.

Tracey was due home the following day so this was the last time we had time to enjoy each other's bodies, she gave me a few blowjobs over the next few weeks when I gave her a ride home after she visited Tracey at home after her operation,but then chances to meet became difficult and we drifted apart after I got warned off by her new boyfriend who guessed we were having some fun and he threatened to tell Tracey.

I wish mobile phones had been around then, as I would have taken so many pictures of her breasts, I would love to see them again forty years on to see how they look now, still amazing, is my guess.

I have seen Eve recently as she works in a local DIY store she is still beautiful she has put on a few pounds although her figure is hidden by the dreary uniform. I would relish the chance for a repeat I will make a play for her when I am alone. I know she is married with three children now, though, she does give me that cheeky smile when I see her, though.

I will pursue her and if there is a story to tell, I will post it.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments