Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tim And Lorraine Enjoy Themselves While Amy Is Away

"Tim goes round to Lorraine for coffee and a chat and gets more than he bargained for."

4
0 Comments 0
4.5k Views 4.5k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Tim thought about the invitation to go around and visit Lorraine that night. It was just for drinks she had said, so he presumed it was okay to go. He was a bit shy though and really did not want to be unfaithful to Amy, especially as they were now considered as an item by their friends.

'What the heck,' he thought, 'it is only for drinks and some chat and I am just going to see my girlfriend's mother. We will both miss Amy for the time she is away and all this talk of her wanting a toyboy is, he thought, just that, talk...' He knew that Amy did not approve of what she was sure, her mother was up to. That being opening her legs for any man who came onto her.

So off he went at about eight o'clock that night. When he arrived, he saw that Lorraine was expecting him to come. When she greeted him at the door, Tim breathed a huge sigh of relief. Lorraine was conservatively dressed, well for her, anyway. She had on a skirt that came down to just above the knee and a top that was fastened to just below her breasts, so as not to be too revealing. Even so, dressed like that and with her very desirable body, she was still very desirable and to be honest, fuckable.

"Come in, Tim," she said, "please sit down. Would you like a drink? I am not offering you plain orange juice now. You can have anything you like. I have got a very wide variety of alcohol here. So what will it be?"

"I would like orange juice again, but this time with a tot of vodka in it, please," replied Tim.

Lorraine handed Tim his glass of vodka and orange juice and sat down, across from him, not on the same seat, as before.

"Thank you. This tastes very good, just like before," he remarked. 'Hang on,' he thought. 'Did she put something in my orange juice last time, I wonder? No, I am going to ask her.'

"Lorraine, did you put something in my orange juice last time? This tastes just the same."

Lorraine looked down and blushed a bit.

"Yes, Tim, I did," she replied. "You were so nervous and shy, that I knew I had to get you to relax a bit and I had my suspicions about your sex life because you are so shy. It served its purpose though, didn't it? I mean you had a good time and you lost your virginity before you are due to leave for university," she said smiling.

Tim thought to himself, 'I wonder how much of what Amy says about her mother is true? I am starting to wonder myself now.'

"So all that talk about me being a toyboy, was as I suspected, just talk, right? Also, did you not want to just want to have some fun with me, just a quick fuck, if you like?"

"No, Tim, that is not right. I did not want to just have some fun with you. I find you very attractive, when I described you as a 'handsome hunk,' I think it was, I meant it. Also the part about you being my toyboy, yes, I meant that. That was not just talk. What I said about going to a sex shop and getting some good toys for us, I meant that as well. In fact, I have been already and have some things here. They are all in my room. Would you like to go and see them? First, you have got to tell me what you would like from there, okay?"

"Right," said Tim. "I will. I know you want to get a whip because you threatened to whip me when I used your surname, that was just a figure of speech though, wasn't it? I mean a whip does not exist in the sexual sense, correct? You meant your hand. You like being spanked hard anyway, you have said so, it turns you on. How about some nice sexy lingerie, handcuffs would go well with some good spanking. Of course, I have to have condoms, but I can get those. Anyway, what did you get?" He asked. 

"Why don't you come into my room and see for yourself? I have everything laid out on my bed for you to see," Lorraine added.

"I know what happened last time I came into your room and as good as it was, I don't know if we should do it again."

"You mean when I bent over my chair, with my legs wide and you fucked me from behind? Are you talking about that? I really enjoyed that. I want to do it again. Wouldn't you?" She said with a big smile.

"Well yes, I did enjoy it, it was great but I am thinking of Amy, I don't want her to know that I have been having sex with her mother while she is away, She has already asked me if you got me into your bed and had sex with me. I had to lie and say no, we had not. We had not had sex in bed, that part was true. We had not done it in bed, but with you bent over your chair," he replied.

"Well, I am not going to tell her if you don't and I am certain you don't want her to know. Anyway, come up to my room, you know the way now, and have a look at the things I have got for us to have fun with."

Tim followed Lorraine up to her room and as she opened the door, all Tim could see was this mass of sex toys on her bed. All he could see were uniforms, lingerie, a tasselled whip, nipple clamps, handcuffs, a vibrator lots of sexy lingerie and a blindfold plus the other things that he couldn't identify.

"So what do you think Tim? Have I got enough for us to be going on with for the time being?" she asked.

"Wow," exclaimed Tim. "You must have bought half the shop. I also see a whip does exist in the sexual sense. I see you haven't got any condoms here. Never mind, I will get them."

"Oh, don't worry about them," said Lorraine. "I won't get pregnant, I am on the pill and I haven't got any STDs just as I know you haven't, because you have only fucked me and Amy and neither of us has any. Also, I do not want a piece of latex up me, I want your lovely cock."

"What do you think of these, Tim?" Asked Lorraine. She bent over the bed to pick up a pair of handcuffs and dangled them suggestively. Will they go well with this? She asked as she picked up the tasselled whip.

"Lorraine Stevens, you haven't got a bra on. Your breasts almost fell out when you bent over. I thought when you opened the door you were very nicely dressed, now I see that you are only half-dressed. I am beginning to wonder what you have on under that skirt? I dread to imagine."

Lorraine laughed. "No Tim, I haven't got a bra on. I am only around the house, so why should I bother? As for what do I have on under my skirt? Well, let me show you." She lifted her skirt to reveal absolutely nothing.

Tim gasped. "You are half-naked."

"Yes Tim, I suppose you could say that. Also words like breasts, penis and so on, that is a doctor's language. Anybody else uses words like tits, cock and so on. Now, you have had my tits in your hands, so don't be so surprised at seeing them. Also, you may say that I am half-naked, well, I want to get completely naked, tonight. So get your trousers and your jocks off Tim Smith, we are going to fuck.

"The whip I picked up was only to make sure you behave yourself. I can't have a naughty toyboy now, can I? You just do as I say and want and I will not have to use it. I will allow you to fuck my daughter, but that is all. Anybody else is off-limits from tonight. As of now, you are a one-family man, me, and my daughter. Do I make my self clear Timothy Smith, or do I have to use my lovely whip?"

"You make yourself perfectly clear," he replied.

~~~~

As they sat in the lounge, having their dinner, Lorraine asked Tim something he hoped she would not.

"Tim darling, what does Amy say about me, sex-wise that is?" She asked. "I mean I know what she thinks, but it is not true. She has even told me a number of times what that is, but I am sure she thinks much more. I dress the way I do because I like it, not because I am a slut. She may think that someone my age should be with a man, settled down and be the good house-wife. I do go out sometimes, yes. Do I sleep around? Never.

"What I have told you about only having three men and not for very long at that since my divorce is true. Oh, something I didn't tell you was, I only slept with one of them. I know that is not what Amy thinks. She thinks I drop my panties and bend over virtually every other day for someone," she added, stroking Tim's hair as she spoke.

Tim knew he now had to make up a story which was sort of the truth and well, give a politician's answer, if you like, that is answer round the question.

"Well, ummm, no, she does not approve of the way you dress. She also worries when you go out and are out for a while, where you are, what has happened to you. That sort of thing." He left out the bit that Amy had said about her mother sleeping around with every man who tried to chat her up.

"Right," said Lorraine. "We have finished eating, now we are going to enjoy ourselves a bit more, but first I must get something though. I will not be long."

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 She then came back, Tim's mouth fell open. She wouldn't look out of place as a star in a porn movie.

"I thought you were nicely dressed when I arrived. Now though, if you go out dressed like this, I can see why Amy think as she does," he added. "You could be a porn star in a porn film and would do a great job."

"Do you like this porn star? Would you have fun and fuck this porn star, or is she too old for you?"

"Well, no, she is not too old for me. I would like to have fun and fuck her," replied Tim hesitantly.

"That was answered with a bit too much hesitation for my liking. Do you remember what I said my tasselled whip was for if you do not behave yourself? 

"Yes, only too well," he answered.

 "Now you sit on that chair, with all your clothes off and I am going to slide down nicely on you. I am really ready to feel your nice hard cock up inside me after all this time. I haven't had a fuck since I was bent for you and this time, there is no chance of Amy arriving.

Lorraine took her porn star clothes off, or what there was of them, no bra or panties, just seven-inch heel shoes, tiny skirt, and top. She then sat down on Tim's hard cock, sliding all the way up inside her. She then proceeded to move, sideways and up and down. Tim took her lovely tits in his hands and lent her forward so he could lick her nipples with his tongue. She was now screaming and almost ready to orgasm.

"I am cumming," cried Tim. With that, he felt himself shoot up inside Lorraine, right to the top of her pussy.

"Oh, Tim that was so good. I haven't had good sex since I bent over for you. My waste of space ex was certainly no good in bed. So this old woman you lost your virginity to is a damn good fuck, do you think, Tim?"

"Well, I am certainly not complaining. I am really enjoying having sex with you, just as long as Amy doesn't find out," he answered.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks later, Amy phoned Tim. She asked how he was and all the normal stuff, then the conversation changed course.

"I hope you have been behaving yourself and not screwing around with other bitches as soon as my back is turned, Timothy Smith?"

"Of course not, I only want you, what about you? Haven't other guys come onto you, tried to chat you up, maybe take you out for a drink, and then to finish a good evening off, go back to his place for coffee? But we know where that ends up. In bed having a good fuck."

"Oh, guys have tried, sure. They have tried all kinds of things, but I only want to be in your bed, Tim. I need a good screw, need to be serviced properly. At the moment, it is just lectures, study, assignments and so the cycle carries on. I want to feel your good hard cock up inside me again. I crave to be fucked good and hard by you."

"Amy, you are making my cock hard, hearing your sexy voice and then all this talk of sex. I just want you in my bed again and you said you need a good service. Well, I would be happy to oblige, we are having like cybersex over the phone," he added laughing.

"One moment, there is a bank holiday weekend coming up, in about six weeks I think. I will not have the time to get home, it would take about eight hours on the train but would you mind driving here?" She asked, "It would take you about six hours to get here and you are not tied to train times, which are not that good from here. Also, that slut of a mother of mine will not be able to get any ideas into her head if you not there," she added

"Well, my lectures finish at two in the afternoon that day, so I could be with you by ten that evening," he replied. "One other thing, if you speak about your mother like that again, I shall have to bend you over, pull down your panties and give you a good spanking."

"Is that a promise, Tim?  My mother is like that, whatever you say."

"Right, I have warned you, now when I come up there, you shall get a good spanking. Your lovely little bum is going to feel my hand, Amy Stevens."

"Won't you do something else while you are spanking me?"

"Well, yes I would really like to," he answered. "I want to fuck you good and proper."

"Oh, bent over, spanked and fucked. Well, what more can a horny girl ask for?"

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bank holiday weekend seemed to take forever to come. Finally, it arrived and both Tim and Amy were desperately waiting for it. They were planning what to do each week. Tim did ask about where she stayed, as he knew that no males were allowed in the female rooms.

"How am I going to get into your room?" asked Tim.

"Oh, that is easy. When you are in the car park, phone me and I will come and get you. There is a fire escape at the back, that all the girls use, to bring their boyfriends in, or some of the sluts, like my mother, their one night stands. Also, my roommate is away that weekend, so we have the room to ourselves," she replied.

"You are asking for a good spanking, aren't you, speaking of your mother like that. Anyway, we are going to have a great weekend, lots of sex and we can forget about her."

"Yes Tim, we are. We can have sex on all my furniture; as a chair is not just for sitting on, a desk not just for studying from, a bed not just for sleeping on, and I am sure we shall find a few more," she teased.

"I want to come up now, you are such a lovely person and you have a great body. I really only want you, my love, and when I see your legs open wide, well, my cock gets even harder. How could I want other bitches? I have wanted you since we were at school, but thought I never stood a chance."

Tim arrived, in five hours, not six. He had been in such a hurry to get to what he thought of now as the love of his life. All went well, Amy met him in the car park and showed him the way up. As it happened, he passed a few people doing exactly the same. Tim noticed that Amy's room was right near the fire escape, which was very useful if he had to make a quick exit. The first thing he noticed when he arrived in Amy's room was the chair and desk. Well, she had said they were not just for studying.

"Right that chair, go to it, now you will feel my hand on your lovely bum for all the things you said about your mother."

He proceeded to bend Amy over, pull down her panties, just as said he would. He noticed that she was getting very aroused by this. His hand came down on her, once, twice, then his hard cock was up her. As he fucked her hard, she cried out.

"Tim, this is what I have missed this past few months, as I said I need a good fuck, to be serviced properly."

She cried out as his cum shot up inside her.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night wore on and as they enjoyed themselves, they didn't notice the time. Tim started to move awkwardly and then spoke to Amy.

"What do I do when, like now, I need the toilet?" He asked.

"Oh that is easy, my love," she replied. "That is just across the passage from me, very convenient."

"Fine," he replied, "but that is the women's toilet, I said when I need the toilet."

"Yes I know, but all the men who come up here use it. Nobody is going to say anything. You saw how many men come up here when you were on your way up. Also, some of the girls here have a bit of a reputation, and you know what that means, I am sure. So when we want a shower, the showers are next door to the toilets.

"Yes, I would love to, but after I use the toilet. Are you sure about using the girls' one? Also the shower,  I can't go three days without showering. Where is the men's shower"

Amy looked at Tim, wagging her finger and shaking her head.

"Timothy Smith, when are you going to learn not to be a goody-two-shoes nice boy you take home to meet the mother, and the man who would not say boo to a goose? Sometimes, I despair of you. I should bend you over, pull down your trousers and jocks and give you six of the best. However, I will not, my hand and mouth are itching to do something else.

"You are going to shower with me, as, like the toilets, nobody will say anything. When you go in there, you will see how the showers are designed so there are not lots of naked, wet women walking around. So other women won't get an idea about you either, like maybe want a threesome. Also, you will not see the other girls naked and you get ideas into your little head."

They headed to the shower, and then Tim saw what Amy meant. Each shower had two joined together cubicles. The first to hang your clothes, get undressed, and then afterwards dry yourself in. Then a normal shower cubicle.

"You see?" said Amy. "Also, it means we have a bit more privacy while we shower. Not that many people are likely to come here this early in the morning, anyway."

When they got in, both were standing there, holding each other, tightly. Then Amy suddenly dropped to her knees.

"Oh Tim, I have wanted to do this for months now. A pen is no substitute at all."

She took Tim's cock deep in her mouth and began to suck and lick it. Tim, in turn, put his hands down and had Amy's tits in his hands, playing with them and making the nipples stand up like icebergs. As she moved his cock in and out of her mouth, his ecstasy grew. She sucked, licked, and rolled her tongue around his cock like it was a lollipop. Then the sherbet in the middle of the lollipop came and shot all into Amy's mouth.

"That was so good, Tim and look at my tits now. Look what you have down to them, they are hard. You naughty boy," she said wagging her finger.

'She must get that finger action from her mother and I find it so sexy,' thought Tim

The weekend seemed to go by very fast and soon Tim had to go. They thought they must have had more fun and enjoyed themselves more these past three days than, well, they did not know when.

Over the last cup of coffee, they started to talk about the future and what they both wanted. Were they just going to be friends with benefits or was there more to it? Alternatively, did they want to perhaps spend their life together? Was it just the great sex? Maybe though, they wanted everything, to be with each other, have great sex, and know that the other one was waiting for them at home. They came to the conclusion that they wanted to be together.

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On his way home, Tim knew he had to tell Lorraine, somehow, that what they were doing had to stop. She was great in bed, he had to admit that and not afraid to be adventurous. Still, he had found the person he wanted to be with and as it happened, it was Lorriannes, daughter.

He was dreading telling her but he knew he had to.

He headed to Lorraine's house the following day. She said that she was going to make a nice meal for him, so he did not have to have all that university food, as she called it.

Tim knew he had to bring up the subject of her, Amy, and him, so he just bit the bullet snd came out with it.

"Lorraine," he said. "You know I was up with Amy this weekend. Well, we came to the decision that we want to be together, so I think we should stop seeing each other."

"I thought something like this would happen, Tim, but let me just say this. Both of you have got three years of university to go, so how about for those three years we just carry on having fun and fucking? But when Amy is here, like in the holidays or when you have both finished studying, we go back to normal. You can even go back to calling me, Mrs Stevens. What do you think? When Amy is home, you can fuck my daughter all and every which way you wish. Amy need never know, and let's be honest I need it and you want it. I hope you agree." 

Tim thought about Lorraine's idea and was not so sure about it. Then before he had a chance to agree or disagree Lorraine added, "right, that is decided then. At the moment though, you smell of sex and worst of all another woman and I certainly cannot have my toyboy smelling of another woman, that is a spankable offence. So go home get changed and then come back. You will stay here tonight and we shall shower and wash the smell of that other woman off you."

Tim was getting used to this idea of being told what to do, it turned him on. Amy did the same sometimes.

                                                      _________________________________-

The holidays came and as it turned out, Amy moved virtually into Tim's place. They seemed to spend more time in bed than out, only going home for essentials. Lorraine behaved as she said she would. Only now she was Mrs Stevens again...

Published 
Written by toyboy01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors