Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thursdays (Part 1)

12
2 Comments 2
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Inspired by true events."

It's a Thursday. After a day of clouds and slight chill, the rain finally began to make landfall. Usually on Thursdays, I'm at the park with an old friend of mine. His name is Andre. I’ve known Andre since we were both twelve. Our romance began at age sixteen.

We have always had a very strong attraction to each other — we would often still find a way to see each other, or we would at least communicate even if we were seeing other people. This pattern followed us into adulthood, and we are both twenty-five years old and still secretly seeing each other. He’s married now, although he and his wife are on the brink of divorce because Andre realized he was in love with me too late. I’m in a serious relationship myself, but I just can’t let Andre go. At such a young age, we captivated each other’s souls. I have an insatiable appetite for him.

The lust that we have for each other is strong. Our sexual curiosity for each other began early. As teens, we used to sneak off into the wooded area beside our houses and rub each other to orgasm. Whether he had a girlfriend or not, whether they knew about me or not, whether they liked me or not, all of his girlfriends in high school knew I was a priority and sexually pleasing each other was our way of bonding beyond deep conversation.

When we got older, we took it a step further. Two years ago, he ate my pussy for the first time and my love for him deepened. The way he lifted my clit hood back and began sucking on my clit made me squirt in under two minutes. He realized after that moment that he loved eating my pussy and did it every time he saw me. I began deepthroating his cock around this time, also. He said it was the best sucking he’s ever gotten, and his love deepened for me in the same way it happened to me.

We made a promise long ago to not ever fuck each other until we were actually dating. Our chemistry is so strong that it would fuck with our heads too much, and we didn’t need to blow our cover since we were with other people.

On this particular Thursday, we were in the backseat of his car at the park. It was dark and rainy, so no one could see us from a distance. My long, chocolate legs were spread across the backseat as I leaned back kissing Andre. My scent began to fill the car. Our tongues brushed each other's as his left hand massaged my pussy. It’s even better because after hooking up for so long, he knew me and my body well.

I moaned into our kisses as his middle finger landed perfectly on my clit. He quickly licked his fingers and fingered me a couple of times to get his fingers wet. I moaned a little louder when I felt his fingers inside of me. I wished he would fuck me just once, but I respected his stance. His fingers landed back on my foot as his middle finger began rapid circular motions.

He loved how sensitive my clit was because he loved making me orgasm over and over again. I felt the familiar sensations build up to my climax. My breathing quickened and my back arched.

JulietRiver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietRiver

“Baby, I’m coming so hard!” I moaned as I squirted all over the towel that Andre laid on the backseat. Just for fun, he dipped his head in between my legs and sucked on my swollen and uber-sensitive clit for about thirty seconds.

“Stop it, you’re gonna make me cum again,” I laughed while pushing his head off of me.

“You know I love messing with you,” he laughed while leaving a trail of kisses up my stomach, all the way to my lips. He got up a little bit while I was catching my breath. He pushed off of me with his right arm while unbuckling his belt with his left hand. He unleashed his perfect chocolate cock out of his pants.

It was glistening with pre-cum, and my mouth began to water looking at it. My french manicured nails trailed along his shaft as I began rubbing on my clit again. I was getting ready to suck his dick when he unexpectedly leaned my body back. He watched me play with my pussy and moaned while he rubbed on his dick.

“Is it okay if I fuck you tonight?” he asked nervously.

I felt a familiar ache in my vagina. I was more than ready for this moment, but I played it cool. “Of course.”

He leaned back on top of me. At this point, I’m soaked from excitement. He slid into me and we both gasped. I could feel our heartbeats increase because we were chest to chest.

He kissed me and began thrusting into me hard and rough. He knew I hated soft sex. I let out a moan and gripped behind his thigh with my right hand. I felt the whole car begin to shake from the commotion inside.

“Fuck, that pussy is so good. I don’t want to stop fucking you,” he moaned into my left ear. He kissed the left side of my neck as his dick kept slipping in and out of me.

“I love you, Aliza,” he moaned in my ear. As soon as he heard me say that I loved him back, he nutted deep inside of me. He always makes sure he finishes in my throat, so I’m sure he came in me to assert more dominance.

“Thank you,” I said obediently. I got up and began to put my sweats back on when I felt Andre’s hands part my thighs open. My thighs were hot and sticky from his semen oozing out of me.

He kneeled down to put his face in my vagina. He gave my clit a quick kiss. Taking his index finger and middle finger, he spread my lips completely apart. He took one big lick from my hole to my clit. He did the usual — he pulled my clit hood back. He spat, sucked, bit, and licked my clit as I shook through two more orgasms. On the second orgasm, I cried out about how magical his tongue and fingers were.

My body was so weak that Andre helped me put my sweats on. Even after several orgasms, I still wanted more of him. We made out for a few minutes until we parted ways.

“Next Thursday?” Andre asked, with a devious smile on his face.

“Of course,” I giggled, and walked away.

Published 
Written by chixdinner45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments