Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wife Denies and the Nanny Provides - Part Two

"The husband finds relief in his nanny's waiting pussy"

37
9 Comments 9
24.5k Views 24.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I was feeling a little guilty about letting my nanny take care of my sexual needs in a moment of weakness after having been rejected yet again by my wife, Sue. So I decided to romance Sue more and try and win her renewed affection. I came home early from work and completely cleaned the house, fed and got the kids off to bed and then made a gourmet meal for the two of us complete with candles and white table cloth. I was just lighting the candles when I heard Sue walk into the dining room.

I looked up and smiled and said, “Welcome home honey, the kids are in bed and I thought we could have a nice dinner together tonight for once.”

“Jon, I don’t need dinner tonight and I really do need to go to the gym with the girls,” Sue replied in her usual dismissive voice as she headed up the stairs leaving me dumbfounded and shocked.

A few minutes later she came downstairs with her gym bag draped over her shoulder and walked out the door and called back to me saying , “Don’t wait up for me. I am going to go get drinks with the girls after the gym.”

Now my shock turned to anger at her cruelty and disregard for my efforts and I spitefully blew out the candles and started to clear the table when our nanny, Jill, walked into the dining room.

“Mr. Garretson that is such a lovely dinner you have made; why are you putting it away untouched?” Jill inquired with a seemingly knowing look on her fresh young face.

I forced a smile and replied flatly, “It looks like Mrs. Garretson had better plans tonight, Jill.”

“That just isn’t right Mr. Garretson for her to treat you that way,” replied Jill as she looked at me kindly and I could feel my resolve to fix things with Sue dissolve away.

I continued to put away the food, dishes and other items and simmer in my anger while Jill walked upstairs to her room. After everything was cleaned up downstairs I retreated to my private study adjacent to our bedroom to relax with a glass of scotch before going to bed alone after being sexually thwarted again by my formerly nymphomaniac wife.

I started to smoothly pour some scotch into my favorite glass when I heard the door to my study creak open. I set the bottle of scotch down and looked up to see which one of the children had come looking for me after waking up but instead was greeted with the sight of Jill standing in the doorway dressed in a sheer, white negligee. I smile crept across my face as Jill walked into my study and slowly closed the distance between us with every step her long, slender legs took. Jill looked incredibly sexy and I could see her young soft breasts through her sheer, white negligee and her dark, full nipples pressed against the delicate fabric begging for release. I knew at that moment that I wouldn’t need any attention from Sue when she finally returned tonight.

“Mr. Garretson, you deserve to have a woman who takes care of your needs and appreciates what you do and not someone that ignores you and mocks you,” Jill said softly as she stood right in front of me and reached out for my strong hands.

She guided my hands to her perfect breasts and I softly caressed them as I closed my eyes and savored the feel of her soft D-cup tit flesh. Jill began to moan slightly as I massaged her large, round breasts and she reached out and unbuttoned my shirt slowly as I began to play with her hard nipples. Jill slid my shirt off and it dropped to the floor as my hands slid off her splendid rack and down her sleek sides until they cupped her firm ass. “Jill, you have such an incredibly tight ass,” I whispered in her ear as I gave it a firm but gentle squeeze with both of my rough hands.

Jill pressed her body closer against mine and I could feel her heat against my bare chest as I pulled her even closer to me pressing my jean covered cock against her bare pussy mound. My engorged cock ached to escape from its prison inside my jeans and feel her touch. Jill must have read my mind because she slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and let them drop to the floor revealing a massive tent in my boxer shorts. Jill looked at me and smiled wickedly as she slid my boxer shorts off my tight body and onto the hardwood floor below.

She reached down and slowly stroked my thick erection and cupped my heavy balls as she whispered back into my ear, “Mr. Garretson, I have been dreaming of sucking your massive member all week.”

I moaned softly as I bit her ear lobe and then whispered back, “I want to feel your hot mouth on my cock now.”

Jill needed no further encouragement as she immediately dropped to her knees and started to lick my swollen cockhead with her wet, soft tongue. I groaned softly as she continued to massage my balls with her delicate hands and slowly slid my massive member into her small mouth. I leaned my head back as I couldn’t believe that my nanny was slowly swallowing my entire eight inch cock. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Jill deep throating me with her nose pressed against my pubic hairs and my balls resting on her chin.

I couldn’t believe how lucky I was to have this hot young girl sucking me so hard and deep and I reached down and caressed her face as she began to bob up and down on my throbbing cock. I groaned louder as she picked up the pace and I reached down and grabbed her head and began to fuck her face.

“Oh God, I love the way you suck me! You are such a little slut for my cock!” I muttered as she continued working her magic

I knew I wouldn’t last much longer if I let her suck me like this so I slid my cock out of her mouth and pulled her up off her knees and onto her feet.

StellaNaughtyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StellaNaughtyTS

Jill smiled at me with a wet, messy mouth that had just given me the best blow job in my life.

I grabbed her by the hand and said, “Follow me!” as I led her to the bedroom that I had only shared with my wife. I stopped by the side of the bed and I pulled Jill tightly against me pressing her tight young body against mine as I wrapped my arms around her and whispered in her ear, “Are you ready for me to have all of you right now?”

Jill reached down and pulled her white, sheer negligee over her head and onto the floor revealing a perfect body with a beautiful bare pussy that begged to be sucked and fucked.

Jill laid down in the bed and spread her legs open wide and cooed, “I need you right now Mr. Garretson! My pussy aches for you!”

I climbed up onto the bed and slowly kissed my way down to her young, fresh snatch as she quietly moaned. I softly licked her swollen outer lips until they parted further and I slid a finger into her hungry cunt slowly. Jill groaned as I began to finger fuck her deeper and nibble at her clit with my soft tongue. Jill’s breathing became heavier as I slowly sucked her clit into my mouth and blew on it as I continued to finger fuck her deeply.

Her whole body tensed up and then shook explosively as she screamed, “I’m cumming, Mr. Garretson! I’m cumming so hard!”

I slowly slid my fingers out of her drenched pussy and slowly licked her pussy clean as she recovered from her crashing orgasm. I laid down on my back savoring the feeling of having brought my hot, young nanny to such an explosive orgasm with my tongue when I felt her reach over and start to stroke my hard cock again.

I smiled at her insatiable desire for my cock and was only slightly surprised to hear her growl, “Mr. Garretson, I just have to feel this beast of a cock in my tight little pussy or I am going to die!”

“Jill, I had no idea you were so hungry for cock.” I replied back teasingly.

“Please Mr. Garretson don’t make me beg for your cock. I just need to ride it right now,” Jill pleaded lustfully.

I smiled more broadly as Jill took the initiative and straddled my erect member and slid it against her slick pussy lips. Suddenly she plunged her wet pussy onto my aching cock in a savage motion fully impaling herself on my beast in one violent motion. I couldn’t believe how cock hungry she was as she bounced up and down on my throbbing manhood. I reached up and squeezed her heavy breasts in my hands and rolled her hard nipples as she rode my cock with abandon. I loved the way her tight pussy gripped my cock and couldn’t fathom how tight she was for not being a virgin. I leaned back as she continued to ride me and play with her own breast until she shook violently again with another orgasm and then crashed down on top of me still shaking from ecstasy. I rolled us over and threw her legs over my shoulders and slowly fucked her wet cunt until she was begging for more of my cock.

“Mr. Garretson, I need it hard. Please fuck me harder! I need it all now!!” Jill begged.

“What do you need Jill? I couldn’t hear you?” I teased back as I continued to fuck her tight pussy slowly with my massive prick.

I was really plowing her pussy slow and deep. I was burying my cock to the hilt with every slow stroke and then sliding it out until my cock head was on her pussy lips. I teased her this way for what seemed like hours.

“Pleases stop teasing me, Mr. Garretson, I need to be fucked hard! I need my pussy pounded. Pound my pussy now!” Jill begged again.

I smiled and answered her plea by hungrily slamming my cock deep inside her pussy and roughly massaging her perfect tits while I slammed my slick dick deeper and deeper into her tight twat. I fucked her as hard as I could burying my massive prick in her pussy and feeing her stretch with each and every thrust.

“Don’t stop! Pound my pussy with your cock! Fill me up!” screamed Jill as I relentlessly fucked her wet young, snatch.

I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer as I could feel my balls start to tighten as I continued to fuck my hot nanny like I had never fucked anyone before.

“I am going to cum soon, Jill.” I spurted out as I slammed deep into her cunt again.

“I want your cum in my pussy, Mr. Garretson. Shoot your huge load in me now!” Jill screamed back at me as she wrapped her long legs around me and squeezed me tight as I buried my cock fully into her.

I couldn’t hold out any longer and shot a mammoth load of my hot cum deep into her hungry pussy. I collapsed onto Jill as my cock finally stopped squirting jizz into her greedy pussy. I kissed her deeply as my cock finally softened and slid out of her pussy.

I finally rolled onto my back, completely spent from our marathon fuck session, and Jill smiled at me and asked, “Now don’t I make you feel like a real man?”

I smiled back at my young lover and said, “You certainly do make me feel like a real man again, Jill.”

To be continued…..

Published 
Written by Johnbaxter455
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments