Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wife Denies and the Nanny Provides - Part Three

"Husband fucks his nanny after being left out to dry by wife"

32
7 Comments 7
22.5k Views 22.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I was lying in bed, freshly showered and enjoying the feel of the fresh set of crisp sheets. I had just put them on our bed so my wife wouldn’t know that I had just spent the last two hours sucking and fucking our hot, young nanny senseless. I heard the front door open and closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep, not wanting to have to talk to my sure to be drunken wife. Sue walked into our bedroom and I could hear her stumble into the bathroom and get ready to come to bed.

I was almost asleep by the time Sue crawled into bed and slid next to me, still reeking of tequila shots and slurring her words as she whispered, “Jon, I am so horny right now.”

“I am half asleep, Sue,” I slowly mumbled back as she reached around me and started rubbing my cock through my boxer shorts.

This got my attention but I still really didn’t know if I wanted to spoil the memory of the nanny’s sexual ministrations with sloppy drunk sex with my neglectful wife.

“I just need a cock in my pussy so bad, Jon,” Sue continued to plead as she slid her hand inside my boxers and began to toy with my balls as my pole began to stiffen.

I rolled onto my back and decided that I would let her play with my manhood and get a nice sloppy drunken fuck for all the troubles I had gone through the past couple of weeks. Sue fished my cock and balls out of my boxers and stroked me until I was as hard as a steel pipe. Sue threw back the bed covers and lifted up her nightie to reveal her nicely trimmed bush to my view as she straddled my flag pole of a cock. She reached down and lustfully grabbed my cock with one hand as she reached down with the other and spread her damp pussy limps wide apart. Sue slid her wet twat down onto my cock slowly until she couldn’t fit anymore into her small pussy. She reached down and pulled her nightie over her head revealing her gorgeous C cup breasts to me, that while not as nice as Jill’s, were still ravishing.

I moaned as Sue continued riding my cock slowly as she played with her nipples and rubbed her clitoris. I could tell that Sue wanted to have a big orgasm as soon as possible by the way she rode me and played with herself. She was all worked up from something but I didn’t really care as it felt nice to fuck her warm, wet snatch. Since I had just cum inside our nanny, Jill, an hour ago, I knew that I was going to last quite a while before blowing another load of cum in my wife. Just as I was starting to really enjoy the feel of my wife’s cunt wrapped around my throbbing cock she started to moan and go tense as an orgasm rocked through her body.

“Oh yes, I am cumming!!!!!” she groaned loudly and then collapsed into bed and gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered, “Thanks for the cock, honey.”

She then promptly rolled over and fell into a drunken slumber, leaving me with a wet, hard cock in desperate need of more attention.

“What a bitch,” I muttered under my breath as she drunkenly snored next to me and I debated whether to finish by jerking off in bed or going and finishing in the bathroom. Then it dawned on me that maybe I had another option available: the nanny, Jill. I looked out through our open bedroom window and could see that a light was still on in Jill’s room and that she had her window wide open to let in the cool evening breeze just like us.

ElianaHampton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaHampton

I wondered if Jill had heard us fucking. I decided I needed to have a real finish to tonight’s activities and not just jerk myself off to completion so I swung myself to my feet and out of bed determined to end things right. I didn’t even bother putting any clothes on as I walked down the hall and knocked on Jill’s door.

“Are you still awake Jill?” I quietly inquired through the closed door.

“Of course I am Mr. Garretson, I couldn’t go to sleep when I could hear your wife fucking you.” Jill replied sounding a little disappointed.

“Please open the door Jill, I need you right now!” I pleaded.

The door swung open and Jill gasped when she saw that I was completely naked and sporting a raging hard-on.

Jill grabbed my cock and gently pulled me into her room saying, ”What are you doing here? Didn’t you just fuck that bitchy little wife of yours with that cock?”

“The selfish drunk just left me like this after she had her orgasm and went to sleep,” I complained to Jill hoping for some sympathy.

“That doesn’t seem fair Mr. Garretson,” Jill replied as she turned and bent over and grabbed the edge of her desk, thrusting her ass towards me as the flimsy material of her night shirt rode up her body and revealed her pert ass and wet pussy lips.

I quickly responded to her slutty invitation by walking up behind her and sliding my slick cock into the crack of her ass and then down to her swollen, wet pussy lips. I slowly pressed my aching cock into her tight twat and it felt incredible to slowly fill her pussy up with my manhood. I grabbed her hips and started to thrust harder and harder into her until my blue balls slapped against her body with every stroke. I selfishly pounded her pussy with my plunging cock aching to unload another load of baby gravy.

“Oh God, you feel so fucking huge, Mr. Garretson. Fuck me harder!! Fuck me deeper!!” Jill screamed.

I increased the force of my thrusts and felt like I was splitting her pussy wide open with every stroke. I couldn’t believe how hard I was fucking her. I continued to wildly fuck her while she moaned and groan in pleasure begging for more of my cock the entire time.

“Mr. Garretson, I want to taste your cum again,” Jill moaned as I continued to fuck her tender pussy raw.

I pulled my cock out of Jill’s gaping twat and said, “Get ready to take my load, Jill!”

She spun around and dropped to her knees and pumped my pussy juice soaked cock until it exploded with a white rope of my hot cum on her tongue and face. Jill smiled as a second rope of my hot cum spurted onto her chin and tits. My cock shot another couple jets of my seed on her face and hair before I was completely spent.

Jill licked my cum off her face and tits and swallowed it all down as she smiled at me, “I love the taste of your cum, Mr. Garretson.”

“I love the way you swallow my cum, Jill. Nothing makes me feel more like a man than a woman who lets me cum on their beautiful face and then swallows my cum,” I lustfully answered back.

“I will always be here to meet your needs, sir” Jill responded as she lick the last drop of my cum from the corner of her mouth. “When your wife denies you your manhood you can always find it in me.” Jill slyly responded. To be continued……..

Published 
Written by Johnbaxter455
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments