Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Riley Boy II: Filthy Slut

"Marissa sinks deeper into depravity with Benji."

91
35 Comments 35
45.5k Views 45.5k
8.5k words 8.5k words
Editors Pick
Famous Story

The entire week, Marissa had been leaving the house early and arriving late. Early and late enough to avoid Benji. It wasn't fear, she kept telling herself. She just didn't want to give into the temptation he represented. It was bad enough that she couldn't stop thinking of him. So, she'd been packing a tote and going to the gym, then spending the rest of the day out. She was playing it safe.

 

Patrick had been scheduled for a week long conference. Marissa had been afraid that Benji would come to the house in the evening, but her fears had been unfounded. Every night, she'd wandered the house in a state of nervous arousal. She didn't want him to come, but at the same time, her body throbbed for his touch again. This suffocating need scared her. She'd turned to her fingers, her vibrators, her thickest dildos, to try and satisfy the ache at her core. Nothing seemed to help.

 

Marissa was anxious for Patrick to get home. She was hoping that a bit of romance and actual sex would get Benji off of her mind. Thursday, as she'd unlocked the door, she'd found a note from him. It had been short and to the point. He'd stated that he would be in at noon the next day. Marissa had sighed with relief. She'd be able to enjoy her usual morning routine.

 

Friday morning, she woke suddenly from a twisting, fevered dream involving some seriously depraved sex. Sitting up in bed, she panted and trembled, her core twitching and pulsing on the verge of orgasm. She wiped at her sweaty brow, then kicked the covers off and padded unsteadily to the bathroom. It had been Benji in her dreams. His dominant, carelessly sexual manner had fueled her arousal so thoroughly that even now, she ached for his hands, his teeth, his cock. Marissa cursed and splashed cold water on her face again and again.

 

After getting her bearings, she dressed in her running clothes. Her sports bra cupped and held her generous breasts in tightly, while the loose, airy running shorts barely covered her rounded, toned bottom. She pulled on a bright green, ribbed tank top, then tying her long, mocha brown hair up into a long tail, she headed down to the mudroom. She had been looking forward to doing her regular routine today, and damned if a sweaty, sexed up dream was going to stop her.

 

The house felt oddly still. Too silent. She had a strange feeling, a nagging sense of foreboding. Shrugging off the sense of unease, she slipped on her socks and running shoes, then grabbed a cap and sunglasses and walked out, locking the door behind her.

 

Marissa gave herself entirely to the physical activity. She reveled in the heat of the day, the light breeze in the trees. Birdsong surrounded her, lifting away the earlier sense of wrongness. Her body moved, stretched, strove for every meter, every step. For her, running was like flying.

 

When she came to the intersection with Benji's street, she could have rerouted. Instead, she strengthened her resolve and turned in, pounding up the punishing hill. Breath in rhythm with her feet, she kept her eyes down, focusing on the speckled black asphalt, until the hill eased off. Only then did she look up, her gaze darting over to the stately traditional house on the hill. She'd both dreaded and hoped to see him there, working in the yard, like he'd been doing during the beginning of the summer, before everything had changed.

 

Benji wasn't there, though. The house looked quiet. Off to the side, the spot where he'd been working the last time she'd seen him here was cleaned up. He'd clearly finished his project. Marissa felt relieved she didn't have to face him, but she'd be lying if she wasn't also disappointed. With a mental sigh, she moved on, pounding her feet and pumping her legs through the rest of her run.

 

She finished in a sprint at the mouth of her driveway. Lungs burning, she slowly paced up the drive, her arms and hands moving to keep the blood from pooling in her fingers. The day had warmed up considerably, and a sticky humidity had joined the heat, which meant that in short order, without the soft breeze generated while she ran, Marissa was entirely drenched in sweat.

 

Letting herself in the side door that led into the mudroom, she released a quiet sigh at the temperature difference. Her skin was almost instantly prickled as the sweat cooled and dried. She kicked her shoes into their cubby, then stripped off the soaked tank top, dropping it into the washing machine. Her socks joined it, then she padded into the kitchen in search of water. Pulling a bottle out of the fridge, she pressed it to the nape of her neck first, then cracked it open and took a long, gulping draft.

 

She was in a post running daze, standing at the kitchen island with her second bottle of water while browsing news on her tablet. That's probably why she didn't hear him until she felt a hand cover her mouth tightly, while another pushed her forward, then down onto the island surface. Her water bottle went flying as Marissa screamed through the hand at her mouth; she tried to get free of the weight at her back and her hips, but she was tightly pinned.

 

Adrenaline spiked through her blood and she fought harder, until her attacker spoke.

 

“Good morning, Mrs. Weiss. I've been waiting for you.” He whispered it into her ear, his big, hard body pressing her into the island.

 

She recognized his voice, then his scent: woodsy, spicy earth and man. It was Benji. Suddenly, she felt entirely overwhelmed with warring emotions. Confusion, fear, arousal, anger, relief.

 

“Benji! Goddammit, let me up!” she mumbled into his hand, trying to push herself off the island again. He wouldn't let up, though.

 

This time, as she struggled helplessly, she felt Benji press himself to her behind. He was unmistakably hard inside his jeans. She could feel the bulging rough material on the backs of her thighs below her brief running shorts. Benji made a shushing sound.

 

“You've been a very naughty slut, Mrs. Weiss.” Benji leaned over her, his lips to her ear, his hardness rubbing rhythmically at her core through layers of clothing that may as well not have been there. Marissa couldn't believe how quickly her arousal grew. It was like flames licking greedily at dry tinder. She felt her pussy pulse and flood. At the same time, a cloying guilt choked her. She knew this was so wrong, but she wanted it, craved it.

 

Benji chuckled darkly. “I'm going to remove my hand from your mouth. You aren't going to scream, are you?”

 

Marissa shook her head as best she could, her dark eyes wide, trying to catch a glimpse of the man behind her. She felt more than saw the nod, then his hand was gone and she was dragging in huge gulps of air. Her relief was short lived. Benji gripped her wrists and brought them to her back, then tied them together. She cried out in alarm, then in surprise, as she felt a heavy hand smack her right ass cheek hard. It made her flinch with pain, but also brought a glowing heat to her arousal.

 

She said, “What the hell are you doing? Benji, let me go!” It sounded like begging, so weak. Marissa struggled against the binding, but couldn't get loose.

 

“You've been avoiding me, Mrs. Weiss.” Benji's hand lingered on her ass, stroking a circle as if soothing the sting. Then he spanked her again, the sound muffled by the running shorts. Marissa made a sound between a cry and a moan, her hips moving restlessly through the resulting sting. “You deserve every spank you get for making me wait. I'm thinking one spank for each day on each cheek, pants on and pants off. That's eight spanks total per side.” He spanked her again on the right cheek, the sensation radiating to her aroused center.

 

Marissa whimpered and said, “Wait, Benji, this isn't right. We can't--” He spanked her the fourth time on that side, and she moaned.

 

“Shut up, Mrs. Weiss, or so help me God, I'll double it,” growled Benji.

 

Marissa was shocked into silence at his words, his tone. He sounded coldly determined, except she could feel how turned on he was. His bulging cock had been pressed to her left cheek as he spanked the other. Now, he switched sides and began spanking the left. Marissa gritted her teeth and grunted through the onslaught. Four glorious slaps later, she knew her thong was soaked. Her hands gripped each other at her back, and her hips rolled uncontrollably against Benji.

 

“Mmmm, Mrs. Weiss. You dirty little whore. You like that, don't you?” Benji chuckled, and Marissa gasped as he roughly pulled her gym shorts down, leaving them pooled at her feet. She reddened at the view he must have, then she moaned as she felt a finger trail from where her thong tucked between her ass cheeks to the top of her clit and back. Benji gripped her thighs suddenly and pressed himself to the sensitive juncture, grinding his bulge to her covered lips.

 

Marissa moaned and thrashed on the island, her hips working to grind back against him. Shame rode her along with the desire, that she would turn into such a wanton, needy slut for this man. At the moment, however, the need in her throbbing pussy was screaming louder. Benji groaned and growled as he tortured her, then he pulled away and Marissa felt the first of eight stinging slaps to her ass. They came hard and quickly, a brutal onslaught on her flesh that left her gasping raggedly and mewling her need.

 

When it was over, Benji wasted no time. He ripped her thong off, then Marissa heard his zipper and a rustle of cloth. Before she could even think of a denial, Benji had pulled her flesh apart and thrust himself into her to the very hilt. Both of them groaned loudly, Marissa feeling her channel truly filled for the first time that week. Her rational mind shut down as he began to pump into her, every thrust making her quivering muscles tighten more. She wasn't far from coming.

 

Benji's breath came fast and angry as he fucked her, his fingers gripping her flesh so hard, she was afraid he'd leave bruises. His grunts and thrusts were pummeling her wildly, and his lack of control fueled her own arousal.

 

“Oh, fuck, Mrs. Weiss! There's that pussy, that slutty, tight pussy, yes! You'd better fucking come on this big thick cock, you gorgeous whore. I'm gonna fucking fill you up with my cum.” His words were lewd and filthy, but they only excited her more. Marissa felt the edge rushing towards her, and she moved with Benji, hurtling forward at breakneck speed until she flung herself over that glorious peak. She screamed his name, her muscles clenching his meat in spasms of pleasure. The rhythmic pulsing of her pussy continued through his orgasm, intensifying as he yelled and growled. She felt him flood into her, felt his cock kick and throb with release as he emptied his cum into her eager, thirsty cunt.

 

He gave her one last, deep thrust, then with a grunt, pulled himself from her. Marissa felt suddenly empty, and she whined her displeasure. The slap to her ass made her pussy clench momentarily and she shivered. The next slap found her sensitive labia, and she cried out from the sting. Before she had a chance to catch her breath, Benji was dragging her upright, one hand wrapped in her long hair.

 

“Don't think this is over, slut. I'm only just getting started. We've got all day to make up for the week you deprived me.” Benji sounded darkly dominant, as he held her by the hair and stroked at her hairless mound. Marissa whimpered, trying to wrap her mind around what was happening and what was to come. Then, his hold gentled and his touch became a caress. His voice changed, too, suddenly a seductive whisper at her ear. “If you want me to stop, I will. All you have to do is tell me you don't want this. Tell me to go. I'll untie you and leave. It'll all be over and it'll never happen again.”

 

Marissa stopped breathing for a moment. She could get out of it. Deep down, she knew he meant every word. Her conscience roared at her to stop this, to get away from him before anything else happened. She almost did, but then his fingers found her clit, and his lips and teeth teased her neck. Desire for the forbidden streaked through her. She couldn't deny her need for what this man could give her, that heady, intoxicating, all consuming dominance that left her weak-kneed and dripping.

 

Benji whispered, “What do you want, Mrs. Weiss?” His fingers were tugging at her clit piercing, sending little shocks of sensation through her.

 

Marissa moaned as he dipped two fingers into her sopping wet channel that slowly dripped both their juices down her thighs. Already, she felt another orgasm building, and he was only teasing her. She needed him, consequences be damned.

 

Taking a ragged breath, she said, “Benji, please.”

 

He chuckled. “Please what, Mrs. Weiss? I want to hear you say it.” He began thrusting his fingers into her more firmly, and Marissa felt his cock begin to harden at her back. She wanted to see it, hold it, taste it.

 

“Stay,” she moaned on a sigh, her fingers gripping at his shirt and the waist of his jeans.

 

Benji whispered, “Say please again.”

 

Please.” Marissa's reply stretched into a loud whimper as he tugged her hair and bit her throat.

 

“Mmm, I love that word from you. I want to hear it over and over.” Taking his fingers from her snatch, Benji brought them to her lips. “Clean them up, slut.”

 

Marissa did as she was told, the taste of their mixed fluids intensely arousing. She'd never done anything like this before, but she found herself licking and suckling his fingers like they were a miniature version of his cock. When he took them away, she tried to follow them, only to be tugged back by the hair.

 

Benji pulled on Marissa's hair and guided her into the breakfast nook, where he pushed her to her knees in front of a chair, then took a seat. Marissa drank him in with wide eyes, getting her first look at him since he'd been at the house last weekend. He was as gorgeous as she remembered, those green eyes speckled with gold flecks radiating power and dominance. Her eyes roamed over the soft gray of his shirt, tracing the clear lines of muscle beneath, then strayed farther down, to the persistent bulge in his jeans. Bound hands itching to possess him, she looked back up at his face and found him smiling darkly.

 

He cupped her chin firmly and said, “Oh, Mrs. Weiss. Do you know I've dreamed of this? You kneeling between my legs, eager and willing to do what I want.” He cupped himself through his clothes, stroking and patting the firm, solid bulge. “You want to see my cock, don't you? You want to taste it.”

 

Marissa felt lightheaded, almost high or drunk, as she looked from his eyes to his crotch and back. She nodded and licked her lips. “Yes, please.”

 

That made Benji throw his head back and laugh loudly. “God, I couldn't have made you more perfect.”

 

Marissa reddened and looked away. Her shame came back, along with a good dose of humiliation. She was kneeling between this man's legs, begging for his cock! This was insane. She'd never done anything like this, never even wanted to. Patrick – oh God, Patrick – was loving and patient, a very giving lover. He never demanded. This was more than demanding, though. This was pure, male dominance, and Marissa was drawn like a moth to a flame. She knew it was wrong, so wrong, but she couldn't say no.

 

Her eyes flew back to Benji's crotch when she heard his belt buckle. She watched with rapt attention as he pulled his belt loose, then undid the button and drew down the zipper. He wasn't wearing boxers, and his cock bulged through. As Benji tugged his jeans down, Marissa got her first close up look at that gorgeous, thick shaft. Her eyes widened and her mouth watered. She couldn't believe that he'd been fucking her with that, filling her up with all that cock meat. A sharp tug on her hair broke through her thrall, and she realized she'd leaned in and almost kissed it.

 

“You can't wait to have it, can you?” Benji palmed his cock, slowly stroking himself, and Marissa watched a bit of liquid gather at the tip. She shuddered out a breath and whined. “You need to ask first, Mrs. Weiss.”

 

Marissa barely hesitated. “I want to suck your cock, Benji. Please.” She tugged and twisted at her restrained hands, feeling the slight ache in her shoulders at being tied up. She wanted to touch him so badly. It was like delirium. She babbled breathlessly, “You're so big, so beautiful. I want to taste and touch. Please, let me.” She licked her lips and looked up at him, any embarrassment or humiliation forgotten. “Please.

 

Benji growled, then released her hair. Marissa didn't wait. She made a little mewling sound, then leaned in and rubbed her cheek on his shaft. He smelled musky and male, and she inhaled, drunk on his scent. Stroking her face up his length, she ran her lips over the wet tip, smearing his precum on her lips before stroking her other cheek down the other side of his cock. It throbbed and kicked, as if encouraging her. With open lips, she stroked back up to the tip, then with heavy-lidded eyes trained at Benji, she took that big head into her mouth.

 

She heard him groan, and it filled her with power and arousal. Her pussy felt hot and swollen, pulsing with pleasure as she slowly bobbed onto his cock. He was so big. It was a challenge to work him into her mouth. She felt his hips shift restlessly, and his grip tightened on her hair. Would he fuck her face? The thought made her folds flood; she ached to touch herself. Spreading her legs as wide as they would go, she worked over his thick shaft, until finally his head touched the top of her throat.

 

Benji's breath whooshed out, and he gasped. “Fuck, Mrs. Weiss! You dirty, cock sucking slut. I knew you'd be good! Just like that, you gorgeous whore.” He grunted, and his hands came to grip her head firmly. “Oh, yeah, I'm gonna fuck that tight throat. Open up.”

 

Marissa's eyes widened as she felt him thrust, her throat rebelling in a fit of gurgles. It didn't stop Benji, though. He only grinned ruthlessly and changed the angle slightly. Her eyes began to tear up as he pressed his cock deeper into her. She gagged and sputtered, the thick head sliding further. He grunted and cursed, calling her the filthiest names as he pistoned himself into her throat. Marissa could feel her lungs begin to burn for air, and the sensation fueled her already aching need. Her hips bucked and gyrated, seeking some kind of friction on her cunt. It was the sweetest torture.

 

When Benji pulled out of her mouth, Marissa coughed and took great lung fulls of air. Spit ran down her chin to her chest, soaking into the sports bra she still wore. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she looked up at Benji, a million sensations cavorting in her mind. She felt gloriously used, and somehow that equaled a kind of fulfillment. What the fuck was he doing to her? Benji groaned and grunted, his hand fisted around his thick shaft, stroking just inches from her face.

 

“Fuck, what I wouldn't give to come all over that pretty, slutty face right now. I want you dripping with my spunk, Mrs. Weiss.” His motions quickened, and Marissa thought he just might do it. He gasped and moaned, one hand gripped painfully tight around her hair, tugging her head back so her mouth hung open. Then he seemed to get a hold of himself, slowing his strokes and smearing his dripping tip to her lips. Marissa moaned needfully, her tongue licking at the sticky, salty nectar. Benji pulled away from her abruptly, tucked himself back into his pants, then gripped her arms and hauled her up to her feet.

 

Leaning in, he nipped at her ear and said, “I think we need to take this somewhere more comfortable.” Then he once again fisted her pony tail and led her out of the room ahead of him towards the stairs. Marissa's steps were jerky and clumsy as she walked. She was very aware of being directed through her house like so much chattel. Benji never asked which way to go, and it wasn't a small house. He just knew, and that made Marissa nervous.

 

“How do you know where... where our bedroom is?” Our bedroom. Fuck, Patrick. The shame washed over her again. Ugly guilt nestled in the pit of her stomach. She had to stop this, no matter how good it felt. Patrick would never forgive her.

 

Benji brought her to the foot of the bed, then his hands snaked over her flanks to her flat belly. He stroked down, fingers lightly clawing at her skin, until he cupped her hips. Pulling her back, he slowly ground his throbbing bulge between her ass cheeks. It felt so good, yet so wrong.

 

He licked at her neck, then said, “Patrick gave me a key before he left, and since you haven't been around, I've made use of it. I know every corner of this house.” Leaning in, he whispered in her ear, “Including where you keep your toys, you filthy little sex pot.”

 

The flush that colored her face spread down to her chest, and Marissa felt faint. He'd explored her house? He knew where her toys were? With growing trepidation, she watched Benji go to her night table, then open the large lower drawer. He pulled out a shiny, candy apple red vinyl box. The zippered top was usually latched with a small lock, but since she'd been in it every night this week, she'd left it unlocked. Benji turned to her and smiled wickedly as he unzipped the top and pulled it open.

 

He whistled as he took in the contents. “Wow, Mrs. Weiss. You are one kinky bitch.” As he spoke, he pulled out item after item and laid them on the bedside table. There were several butt plugs of varying sizes, a bottle of lube, two plastic dildos, a rabbit vibrator, a glass dildo, several sets of nipple clamps, and a bullet vibrator. Marissa looked away, her embarrassment complete.

 

Benji picked up the bigger of the two dildos and tested its weight. He slapped it firmly to his hand, and the sound it made went straight to Marissa's pulsing pussy.

 

“Have you been fucking yourself with this, thinking of my cock, Mrs. Weiss?” Benji chuckled and looked her in the eye. “You know I'm bigger, right?”

 

Marissa shuddered and bit her lip. She was so humiliated, and yet, Benji touching her sex toys made her incredibly horny. Her imagination ran wild with increasingly depraved scenarios of how he would use them on her.

 

A sound brought her back to reality, and she noticed that Benji had put away everything except the bigger of the dildos, the next to largest butt plug and the lube. Marissa felt the room grow smaller, her full attention on the toys. He meant to use them, and she was almost unbearably excited for him to do so. Benji brought the toys to the foot of the bed, then he once again stood behind her. She heard cloth rustling, then a jingling sound.

 

“I brought you a present, you know. I saw these and immediately thought of you.” She felt metal on her back and over her right shoulder, and turning her head, she gasped. It was a pair of clip-on nipple clamps, attached by a chain and dangling from his fingers. Adorned with whimsical, bright green four leaf clovers, they made her want to laugh and moan. Her nipples, still held firmly in her sports bra, tingled and tightened at the thought of being made to wear those.

 

“Of course, you need to lose that bra first.” She heard him go into the master bathroom and rummage around, then return. Turning her to face him, Marissa saw he held a pair of shears she kept in her bathroom cabinet for cutting off clothing tabs and other miscellaneous tasks. Benji snipped them once in the air loudly and said, “I hope you're not attached to it.”

 

Marissa shivered and swallowed as he trailed the pointed end up her arm to her shoulder, then carefully snipped the shoulder strap clean through.

Victoria_Dupond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Dupond

They were very sharp scissors. He repeated the process on the other strap, then very carefully cut through the front of her bra. The stretchy material pulled away from her breasts, releasing the full mounds as it snapped off. Her rosy nipples puckered instantly, and Benji hummed in approval.

 

“Gorgeous tits.” He tweaked the little pebbles, pinching and tugging them. Marissa whimpered and pressed her chest out for his touch, her shoulders twinging slightly at her restrained hands. She gasped when he slapped them lightly, the sensation radiating over her skin in all directions. Then, Benji jingled the nipple clamps again, taking one in his right hand and pinching it open.

 

He smiled darkly at Marissa and said, “Take a deep breath, Mrs. Weiss. This is going to sting.” Cupping her right breast, Benji brought the clamp to her nipple and released it in place. The pain made Marissa whine and hiss, but it also flooded her pussy. She had forgotten entirely about stopping Benji. All she wanted was for him to keep doing what he was doing.

 

Marissa got her wish, as Benji cupped her other breast and placed the second clamp. The pain roared through her, made her moan and pant, but it also made her rub her thighs together, as she tried to give her hungry cunt some relief. Benji noticed, and he chuckled, his fingers slowly stroking up her inner thigh, nearly touching her where she ached. She was so entranced by his hand at her thigh that she didn't notice the other hand until it yanked on the nipple clamp chain. Pain bloomed and exploded outward, and she arched her chest out on a strangled cry, tears prickling at her eyes. Benji released the chain, then turned her back to face the bed, coming up behind her once again.

 

“I'm going to use you, Mrs. Weiss. I'm going to make you feel so much, you won't ever want to deny me again.” He slapped her right ass cheek and Marissa gasped, as the heat and the pleasure spiked. Then, his finger teased the crack of her ass. “I think first, we need to fill up this hole, don't you think?”

 

“Oh, God,” Marissa whimpered, her tight little ass sphincter contracting at his words. She'd never used the size butt plug he'd chosen, never mind the largest. It hadn't ever been a size game for her; she just knew it made her feel good. She'd also only ever used them by herself. “Benji, I can't. I...”

 

He slapped her ass again, and she jumped. “You can, and you will. Unless you want to stop?”

 

Marissa bit her lip, and against all rational thought, she shook her head. “No, I don't want to stop,” she whispered.

 

“Good. I don't want to stop until I've well and truly used you up, Mrs. Weiss.” His words made her weak. He pressed a hand to her back and said, “Get on the bed. Now.”

 

Marissa knelt her way onto the bed awkwardly, her hands still bound. Benji positioned her the way he wanted: kneeling, her cheek pressed down onto the bed. She tensed as he moved out of her line of sight, her breathing shallow. He pulled her legs wide, and Marissa felt entirely exposed. The bed dipped behind her and Marissa closed her eyes, biting her cheek to keep from whining her anticipation. They flew open again when she felt his breath on her tender core.

 

Benji gripped her ass and pulled it wide, then leaned in and licked her from clit to crack. His tongue was firm and adventurous, teasing and tasting every fold and crevasse until he reached her pucker, where he spent several moments licking and probing at the tightly held muscles. Marissa's breath hitched and her hips bucked as he further teased her ass hole.

 

Suddenly, his mouth was gone. Her pussy pulsed with need, and she wiggled her ass, little mewls accentuating the motions. She felt his hand cup her mound, fingers slowly massaging her lips and clit in a circular motion; her hips moved to the rhythm. When she felt something press at her sphincter, she moaned and arched her back, her ass high in the air.

 

“Please,” she begged, and felt the smooth, lubed tip of the butt plug spread her wider and wider. The pressure was intense, and she gulped breath after breath as Benji continued to work the plug in. He lightly slapped at her pussy, and Marissa's moans got louder. She felt stretched to the very brim, almost sure she would break, when the plug slipped entirely in and her muscles contracted around the narrow neck of the thing.

 

Benji groaned and stroked her dripping pussy. “Fuck, that was so hot. Mrs. Weiss, I wish you could see your tight ass full of this toy.” His hands gripped her hips and she felt his stiff cock press against one cheek. “Can you feel how ready I am to fill that slutty little cunt?” He ground himself against her, then repositioned himself, so that he was sawing between her well slicked pussy lips. Marissa couldn't help it. She moved with him, feeling his thick length slowly ride along her flesh, the tip nicking her pierced nub before sliding back up.

 

“Oh yeah, that's it, you gorgeous slut. I can't wait to fucking fill you up.” Benji pressed the tip of his shaft to her entrance, dipping in to tease her.

 

Marissa cried out a breathy 'yes', her hips gyrating eagerly. She needed to feel him impale her. The plug in her ass moved, and Marissa knew he'd pressed on it with his thumb. It sent sensation radiating straight to her pussy, making it contract. Biting her lip, she whimpered loudly. She needed Benji to fill her up. Needed it like she needed her next breath. The plug was moving in a slow rhythm, and with every push, she felt more and more of him slide into her. Marissa was burning from the inside out as she was filled. Finally, she felt his pelvis touch her ass, and with one final thrust, he was seated completely in her cunt. Benji spanked her ass and Marissa moaned.

 

Slow, measured strokes punctuated his words when he said, “Fucking. Perfect. Pussy.” He leaned over her and said, “Brace yourself, Mrs. Weiss.” That was her only warning before he gripped her hips tightly and began thrusting into her with long, deep strokes.

 

Every time Benji advanced, the plug pushed into her ass, making her entire pelvic region light up with bursts of glorious sensation. Marissa felt waves of pleasure overtake her body and mind. There was a constant keening sound, and she realized it was herself, emitting one long, loud cry throughout the pummeling. The pleasure and the pressure grew and engorged, until Marissa thought she would burst and disintegrate into sizzling sparklers of herself.

 

Benji grunted and cursed behind her, his hands gripping and spanking at her ample bottom as he fucked the everliving hell out of her. His words and sounds added to her nearly unbearable pleasure. She was whirling in a twister of incredible hedonistic enjoyment, dancing with a devil of sex and depravity that she knew would devour her whole. She felt it coming, her insides beginning their telltale clenching and convulsing as her breath caught. She gasped a long, guttural, drawn out 'fuck ' and did her best to match Benji stroke for stroke.

 

“Oh. My. Fucking... Benji . I'm gonna... c-c--” her voice broke off and she screamed. Benji urged her on with slaps to her ass and strokes to her hard, sensitive little clit, as he continued his rampant fucking of her seizing cunt. She gushed around him, her juices soaking his balls and overflowing down her thighs. Marissa was caught in the grip of her orgasm, her entire body taut and stiff, trembling uncontrollably, and Benji just kept fucking her. It was a glorious height of bliss that seemed to expand to the end of time and back.

 

Benji's thrusts suddenly sped up, becoming violent stabs of his thick, steeled rod. His breathing was a series of quick, erratic gasps and grunts as he gripped her hips and pounded. Marissa could sense his orgasm, and even in her delirious state, she met his advances with her own. She begged him with ragged, half formed words to fill her up with himself. When he came, it kick-started her orgasm all over again, and her quivering, clenching cunt milked his spurting cock of all its cum.

 

As Benji's thrusts slowed and eventually stopped, he held himself inside her, breathing hard. Marissa was dazed and lightheaded, her body having gone limp in the aftermath. She felt Benji squeeze her ass and hips, then slip out from her. Without his support, her legs slid along the mattress, until she was lying prone. As she slid down, she felt tweaks of pain at her nipples, reminding her that the nipple clamps were still on. Her arms had gone entirely numb, but she really didn't care. She felt weightless in the afterglow of such mind blowing sex.

 

She felt her hands being tugged, then the pressure at her shoulders eased. Her arms fell at her sides, momentarily useless. Her body protested a little as she was rolled over onto her back, and then Benji was there, kneeling over her. His hands roamed up her belly to cup her breasts. Marissa moaned and arched up to meet him, her eyes rolling back in her head. She felt his fingers settle around the clamps, then squeaked a little when he tugged on them.

 

“Open your eyes, Mrs. Weiss,” ordered Benji. She did so, looking up at him, gasping as he tugged on the clamps again. “I'm going to take these off now. It's going to hurt. Take a breath.”

 

Marissa breathed in deeply, then cried out as he squeezed the clamps and removed them. Alternating waves of pleasure and pain pulsed from her suddenly freed nipples.

 

“Fuck!” Her eyes went wide and her entire body tensed, when Benji leaned down and sucked first one, then the other into his mouth. The sensation arrowed straight to her exhausted pussy, making it clench uncontrollably in something like a mini orgasm. Marissa's fingers gripped at the bedsheets weakly under the onslaught.

 

When Benji relented, Marissa relaxed against the bed, entirely spent. Her eyelids drooped closed, and Benji's smirk was the last thing she saw before she gave into sleep.

 

 

***

 

 

 

Marissa woke to a gentle touch on her cheek. She sighed and leaned into the palm that cupped her face, her body curling towards the warm body next to her. Her slowly waking mind noticed twinges and soreness throughout her body, not entirely unpleasant things. She nuzzled the shoulder and neck within reach, drawing in the woodsy scent, and hummed. Her hands stroked up planes of hard muscle, fingernails trailing to catch on a beaded nipple. The quiet, hummed response thrilled her, along with the strong, masculine hands that tugged her close.

 

Her hands roamed down, past the hardened abdomen, to grip and stroke the stiff tool attached to the man in her bed. She heard him gasp and groan, then felt the satisfying sting of his hand connecting with her ass.

 

“Eager slut, even half asleep,” said Benji. Marissa hummed, then stroked his cock slowly, reveling in the quiet pleasure noises he made. She pouted and mewled when he took her hand away.

 

She looked up at him and said, “Please let me touch you. I want to so much.”

 

Benji growled his exhale, but kept her hand away. “Maybe later. Right now, I think we could both use a hot shower.”

 

Marissa watched him rise, and when she would have stood on her own, he helped her balance on her sore, unsteady legs. She blushed, realizing she still wore the plug, then walked gingerly to the bathroom. Benji took care of starting the water in the large, stone walled shower room. Jets shot water from all but one side and the floor. It was one of Marissa's favorite places. She watched him, bemused at this change in character. He was being almost caring.

 

When the water was the perfect temperature, Benji drew Marissa in and held her from behind under the strong, reviving sprays. Marissa moaned at the pleasure, closing her eyes and leaning against him as the water pounded away the soreness and sweat of earlier. Benji's hands roamed her body, stroking his fingers over her hips and tummy, cupping her breasts, gently teasing her sensitive, swollen nipples. She could feel the arousal growing again, but when she would have turned and given in, he held her in place.

 

Benji soaped her up, slowly stroking the shower sponge over her, lingering here and there to drive her desire up. Marissa's heart pounded at the tenderness he was giving her. Then, he washed her hair, his strong, capable fingers massaging her scalp with delicious, drugging pressure. She was once again burning with need for him by the time she rinsed off. Her hands reached back to cup him, stroke him, have him. All that got her was another slap on the ass and a press on the plug that made her moan.

 

“Not yet, pretty slut. Your turn. Clean me up,” said Benji, turning her around to face him.

 

Marissa smiled slowly, then, taking the sponge, she did as he said. She mimicked his actions, taking her time lathering him up. Her hands lingered at his crotch, where she cupped and massaged his sack, then stroked his cock until he growled at her to move on. She knelt and cleaned him down to his feet, then looked up at him and licked the tip of his hard, bobbing dick. Benji gasped quietly, his fingers getting tangled in her hair. She could see what he wanted, but instead of shoving himself in her mouth, he tugged her up by the hair. Then, turning, he pressed her to the shower wall.

 

Dropping the shower sponge, Marissa looked into his green eyes. Her heart pounded in her chest as his erection nudged her pelvis. She squirmed, her ass squeezing around the plug, making her pussy ache to be filled. Benji was looking back at her, but the emotion in his eyes was new. He wasn't the hard, demanding dominant just then. Marissa gasped when his hands cupped her face. Her own hands gripped his wrists, and she watched with baited breath as he leaned down. Benji frowned slightly, his lips a breath away.

 

“Marissa,” he whispered, his hands tightening on her face just before he took her lips.

 

It was a slow, languorous melding of flesh. In that moment, Marissa felt connected to him in an unexplainable way, as he made love to her lips. Tears stung her eyes and mingled with the shower water as she gave herself to the kiss. Her arms came over his shoulders and clasped the back of his neck; his hands stroked down her sides and pulled her to him. She molded herself to his body, her leg coming to snake around his thigh, pulling him even closer. She moved against him, her body telling him in no uncertain terms what it wanted.

 

Benji wasted no time. He hitched her up against the wall, his hands cupping her ass, then sawed his stiff shaft along her dewy lips.

 

Marissa whined, “In me, in me, please. I need you in me.”

 

He moaned, lifted her up, found her entrance with his tip, then pushed his way in on a slow, never-ending thrust. Marissa cried out into his mouth, all of a sudden feeling that fullness, the delicious, addicting tightness. Benji fucked her up against the shower wall with slow, patient determination, the entire time, paying homage to her hungry lips. When he said her name, Marissa shuddered and mewled . She held onto him, her own hips moving to meet his as best she could. The tenderness is what did her in, and she came in shuddering waves, capturing his cock with her convulsing channel. Benji stroked harder into her, his mouth coming to kiss and bite at her neck, her ear. Marissa continued coming as he raced to his own peak. He punctuated his thrusts with cries of pleasure, the sounds doing nearly as much for her as the fucking.

 

“Fuck. Oh, fuck, yes! Marissa!” Benji cried out and thrust hard, his cock throbbing inside her as he emptied himself, his entire body shivering with release. He leaned hard into her, hips rocking reflexively, his chest heaving in great gasps.

 

Marissa felt Benji's lips rub lightly over hers. She opened her eyes, then closed them again and moaned against his lips, giving in to one last kiss. Her legs were wobbly again when he set her down, but she managed to stay upright, a giggle in her throat. They rinsed off once again, then stepped out of the shower and dried off.

 

Back in the bedroom, Marissa padded over to her closet to find something to wear. A hand on her wrist stopped her.

 

“What do you think you're doing?” she turned to find Benji smiling darkly at her. The dominant was back.

 

Marissa tugged at her wrist and said, “I'm going to get dressed. I can't wander around naked.”

 

Benji chuckled. “Why not?” He held on to her wrist. “No. You're going to stay naked for the rest of the day. I like you better this way.” Leaning in, his other hand came around to cup her ass, then press at her plug.

 

“You're also going to wear this for the rest of the day. Doesn't it feel good?” Marissa gasped as he pressed it over and over, practically fucking her with it. He leaned in and whispered, “This is just practice, Mrs. Weiss. One of these days, I'm going to claim this gorgeous ass myself.”

 

Marissa blushed as the image of him deep in her ass played out in her head. She looked in his eyes, trying to find any part of the caring man he'd been in the shower, but that man seemed to have vanished.

 

Benji let go of her wrist and moved away, and Marissa watched incredulously as he dressed. Then, he picked up the long, black satin ribbon he'd tied her with earlier and walked towards her. It was the first time she was seeing it, but the long, obsidian length made her tremble inside. Marissa swallowed, feeling slightly apprehensive as he stood before her.

 

He said, “Lift your hair out of the way.”

 

Marissa stared for a moment, then did as he said, holding her wet hair up as he wrapped the ribbon once around her neck; he tied it on securely. The ribbon was thick and long, effectively making for a handy leash. Marissa blushed, feeling a little silly. Then, Benji tugged on the leash and inexplicably, Marissa felt herself grow almost instantly wet.

 

Smiling, Benji said, “You look so perfect with that leash on, Mrs. Weiss. My perfect little fuck slut.” His fingers dipped boldly into her folds, and he hummed when he found her nectar. “So very perfect. I'm going to enjoy the rest of the day.” He tugged on her leash, and Marissa moaned quietly, as they walked out of the bedroom and down the hall.

 

“We're going to have so much fun. But first, I'm starving. Let's go have lunch. You can make sandwiches while I play with this gorgeous body and see how many times I can make you come.”

 

 

***

 

 

 

The sky was shot with reds and pinks, the beauty of a dying day. Marissa was so exhausted, but her body still hummed in delicious excitement as she knelt naked before Benji. The front porch was screened and semiprivate due to some large trees outside, but every time a car went by, Marissa wondered if they had seen the way her mouth eagerly took Benji's spirited thrusts. He was gripping her hair, fucking her mouth and throat while grunting and calling her the dirtiest names. She couldn't believe how much she loved it, how it turned her on.

 

Her fingers were busy on her pussy, circling and teasing her clit, tugging at the piercing, keeping her on the edge of coming. He'd told her to. As she took his thrusts, she moved on the thick dildo in her cunt. It was an amazing combination of sensations, driving her delirious with need.

 

They'd spent the day exploring the limits of their depravity, and she'd come in an unknowable manner of ways, until it had been time for him to go. He'd wanted one more thing though, and she'd been game. Right now, even with spittle dripping down her chin and her eyes streaming tears, she didn't regret any of it.

 

Benji gripped her close, her nose nearly to his pelvis, and held her there. Unable to breathe, Marissa's eyes rolled back in pure pleasure, her fingers stroking in tighter, more erratic circles; she humped the plastic cock faster, harder. She wanted to come so badly, but he'd said she needed to wait. Marissa was tingling, aching, nearly toppling over that edge, before Benji relented and pulled back out. Coughing and sputtering, Marissa moaned, fingers slowing down.

 

“Please, Benji. Fuck, I need to come, please,” she begged in a rough whisper, still stroking her hard nub. He smiled cruelly, then grabbed her and pushed himself back into her mouth.

 

Benji grunted and said, “You wanna come, filthy slut? Wanna come with my cock down your throat?” He moaned and grit his teeth. “Fuck, your throat feels so good. You wanna swallow my cum, fuck toy?”

 

Marissa gurgled and gagged, her fingers twirling and pinching her clit. She looked up at him with tear streaked cheeks, eyes imploring as he fucked her mouth. Her cunt clenched involuntarily around the thick dong and she jerked, fingers nearly stopping to prevent the nearly unstoppable wave of orgasmic bliss threatening to overtake her. Benji's cock grew impossibly thicker, harder, and she knew he was close, too.

 

“Fuck. Fuck! I'm gonna fill that slutty mouth, Mrs. Weiss.” He gripped and tugged her hair, burying himself deeper and harder, while Marissa went crazy on her snatch. Her entire body arched and tensed as she peaked, her orgasm ripping through her with violent intensity just as she felt Benji deliver his first load down her throat. She was locked in a state of ecstasy, her entire focus on the dark, all encompassing pleasure filling her entire being.

 

Suddenly, Benji pulled out, gripped his cock and spurted his next three or four ropes of cum over her face and tits. Marissa felt his seed splash onto her, coating her in his essence as she writhed in pure delight. When he'd spent himself entirely, he pulled her by the hair so that her lips touched the tip of his dick.

 

“Lick it. Kiss it. Worship it, you whore,” he said, through gasping breath.

 

Marissa complied, moaning her pleasure as she lapped, kissed and generally adored the twitching rod at her lips. After a time, Benji pulled away and Marissa watched as he tucked himself back into his pants.

 

Benji looked down at her and smirked. “You should see how slutty you look right now. Covered in my cum, on your front porch.” He laughed, then gave her a conspiratorial wink. “When's Patrick going to be home?”

 

It took a moment for the words to filter through her pleasure drenched brain. When she grokked his question, she felt the events of the entire day come crashing down on her as mountains of guilt. She stared wide eyed and open mouthed at Benji, unable to understand how she'd entirely forgotten that her husband was coming home in a matter of hours. The sun was nearly gone, so maybe his plane had already landed. He might already be in his car. On the way home.

 

Panic filled her, and she said, “Oh God. Oh my God.” Clutching at herself, Marissa doubled over as if someone had punched her.

 

Benji made a tsking sound. “Don't worry, Mrs. Weiss. You have plenty of time to wipe the cum off your face.” Then he bent down and cupped her chin, lifting her face to look at him. “I know you'll receive him properly. You should stay naked. With that plug up your ass. Give him the very best blow job a whore like you can give. I know you're very good.” He leaned in and licked her cum slicked lips, then kissed her. “Be his good little slut this weekend. Give him everything he wants, and more. After all, you have a lot to make up for, don't you?”

 

Marissa whimpered, tears brimming and falling down her cheeks.

 

“How can you be this cruel? Why?” she asked, unable to understand his callousness.

 

He cocked his head and watched her; Marissa shivered at the coldness in his gaze.

 

“You're just a toy, Mrs. Weiss.” He gave her a clear, guileless smile, then stood up and walked away.

 

Marissa knelt still, gazing at nothing as he got in his truck and drove away. After a while, she stood up, the rubber dildo sliding out of her with a wet sucking sound. Taking it, she walked inside. Her mind refused to deal with the day's depravity just then. She needed to get cleaned up before Patrick got home.

 

 

Published 
Written by Evie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments