Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Meeting In DC - Part 2

"What a night? Secrets are dangerous. When suspicions surface, what then?"

95
37 Comments 37
5.2k Views 5.2k
8.5k words 8.5k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2, for your reading pleasure. Read, Share and ENJOY Maxx & Rachel"

My day in DC went as planned. When we arrived, I was driven away to my hotel. I changed into my business suit and called the client to confirm the address of our meeting. A car arrived and took me to the location. For the next three hours, I met clandestinely with the new client ironing out all the contract details. Once completed, the stenographer gave me the tape and printed two contract sets. We both initialed each page; then the client signed the contracts. I took the contracts to the courier for delivery directly to the hotel and Thomas Reed's room. Stella Cline was there waiting for the arrangements and would sign both copies as Thomas Reed, forging his signature as Stella always did. 

Stella would return the original contract to the courier to deliver it to me at the same location he had picked it up from. I officially returned the signed contract to the client. The client would then initiate two bank transfers for $2,225,000 each. One transfer to the National Bank of Belize and one to Bank of America, the corporate account, splitting the deposits into halves. 

While we waited, I told the clients what we had planned for the evening. "Edgar, the six of us will be attending dinner at Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab, one of your favorites. Then we are clubbing at Club Heaven. After we have drinks, dance, and get suitably horny, and your cocks are hard and need some attention, we are going to a location for an all-night sex party. I have arranged additional companionship tonight, Diane for Phillip and Stephani for Stephen, and I will escort you, Edgar. Don't worry, gentlemen, you will be with each of us for an hour, then at the end of the night, the four of us will be together saving the best for last, a nice four-way gang bang, making me 'airtight' in all my holes. So, save a little for me. Does that sound like a fun time and suitable reward for making our deal today?" 

The men looked at each other and smiled. "Yes, we are all excited," Edgar stated.

I handed each of them a packet with nitric oxide and a blue pill. "I think you will need these, so please take them now, and we will get the party started right away." These pills will keep them all hard the whole night and cumming more often and harder than their wives have ever satisfied them. 

We chatted and had a drink, giving the pills time to kick in. Then I sucked each of their cocks as a little tease for tonight. I stopped each of them just as they were ready to cum. They all groaned as I stopped and moved to the next cock. Edgar was last. His cock was huge, and I wanted to finish him, but I didn't.

Edgar helped me stand. "Sorry, gentleman, no cumming until after dinner, and no jerking off when you return to your hotels to change. In your rooms, you will find a toy that each of you needs to wear tonight. There are instructions. You will understand when you read them. I promise you will have a life-changing experience like you never have before. You will cum more times and harder than you ever have. You will be sexually satisfied, sleep like a baby, and fully rest for your trip home."

"In the morning, we will send you home with a small supply of the pills you just took so you can make your wife or girlfriend or both very happy."      

The courier returned the signed agreement, so I delivered it to Edgar. The deal was complete, so time to celebrate. I kissed each of the men and sent them back to their hotel.

I called the office for Nathan. But before I could tell him the agreement had been signed and tonight's activities were all set, Nathan told me about Johnny's call. I was surprised but not concerned. Johnny is very protective of me, and I fear if he ever knew what I was doing, he would freak out, and our life together would be over. That thought scares me. The only way I can do what I do like today is because Johnny is home holding down the fort, taking care of our babies, and waiting for me. He fills my normal life with love and knows nothing of my true business life. That does not involve him at all. It had never affected one minute of our life until today when he caught me in a lie. Now we had to figure out how to kill his suspicions.

Nathan explained what he told Johnny and then had Beth forward me the tape of the conversation, so I knew exactly what was said and Johnny's mood. We quickly agreed we had to tell him something plausible about the meeting, but Nathan did that. He would invite us to his house this weekend for dinner and clear Johnny's mind. I would fuck Johnny to death, and we would be back on track.

Nathan told me the next deal was not for four months, so all of Johnny's concerns and any suspicions would be gone by then. There was another hearing next month, and I would be in the chair beside Nathan that day. 

We had a foolproof plan; I was happy, and Nathan was delighted; now, I need to talk to Johnny and make him happy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A car took us all back to our hotels. I dropped the three clients at the Ritz and went to the Hyatt to ensure the penthouse suite was all set for the party later. Diane and Stephani, the hostesses for tonight, would be arriving in an hour. 

I went to my room and called Johnny. I had texted him earlier and was a little short about his talking to Nathan. I had mistakenly told him I would be at the hearing beside Thomas. I knew Johnny was busy, so I never thought he would go on CSPAN to see me on TV. The thought never crossed my mind. That was a mental error. I had to be more careful. In over three years, I had never made a mistake. I was too good at this to make a mistake like this one. Was I becoming too comfortable and not being concerned about what I was doing? 

The phone rang, and Johnny answered on the second ring. 

"Hello!" His voice was different.

"Hi baby, how are you?" I asked, trying to stay light from the beginning.

"OK, I guess." Short answer.

"Sorry about snapping at you in my text. Nathan is a busy man and… well, I hate you had to bother him."

"Look, first off; I wouldn't have had to call the office if you hadn't lied to me. Second, I didn't call Nathan, I called Beth, and she put Nathan on the phone. So, Nathan put himself in the conversation, so don't be pissed at me!"  

Johnny was pissed, and I had made it worse by jumping on him about Nathan. 

"OK, I am sorry I was unaware of the sequence, so I thought you called Nathan. Forgive me for jumping on you. Now let me explain what I can. We can talk about it more tomorrow when I get home. So, I am not going on a date, date. We are just going to dinner with the clients we just signed a deal with today. It is a big contract, and we are taking them to their favorite restaurant and having a few drinks afterward. That is all it is. I apologize for giving you the wrong impression. Johnny, I love you. I would never go on a date, date."

I was pleading a little for his understanding of the huge lie that had come out of my mouth. It was the first time I had ever had to lie to cover what I was doing, and I wouldn't say I liked it or the feelings I was having.

There was a short silence. "Johnny, you, OK?" I was concerned he was not.

"Yes, but why did you lie to me?"

"It was Thomas's idea. I had to do this negotiation, and it was supposed to be secret, so it was the easiest way to explain why I was going to DC. I was not too fond of it, but I didn't resist it, and I should have. I am sorry; it will never happen again." 

Before today, I had never had an issue. Johnny knew nothing about what I was doing. I was just an attorney at the company; that was it. It was understood that what we did was mostly classified, so there were never questions or conversations about what I did until today when I was caught in my first lie. 

"OK, I get it, I am overreacting, but when I expected to see my Sarah on TV and you weren't there, my head when crazy with awful thoughts that I should never have had. You have never given me any reason to doubt you, so I overreacted. I am sorry."

"Johnny, what did you think I was doing?"

"I don't know, it all happened so fast when I got home, and you suddenly had to go away, and you had not gone away for over a year; my head just got scrambled, I guess. Sorry."

"Did you go on CSPAN to see me on TV or to check up on me to see if I was there, and when I wasn't, what did you think I was there for?" Tell me."

There was silence. Then Johnny said softly, "I don't know what I thought maybe you were… I don't know with Thomas or Elijah. I don't know. My head went crazy!"

"Johnny, you know I love you more than my own life. I love our two kids just as much; I could never have an affair with anyone. I love you. Don't think foolish things. I will be home tomorrow, and we will be together. Remember, it is only one night!"

I was pretty convincing; my actress came out and earned an Oscar!

"Yeah, Yeah, you are right. I know you love me and the kids, so come to your dinner, and I will see you tomorrow. I love you." 

"Oh yeah, Nathan said you wanted to meet him, so he invited us to his house Saturday for dinner. Johnny, you'll love his place. It is awesome."

"Oh, wow, that was fast. OK. I'll get a sitter. What time?"

"Get Suzy for 6:30 pm to say 10:00 pm. It should be fun; Nathan is a nice man; you will like him." I laid it on heavy.

"OK baby, I have to get ready. I love you, will see you tomorrow, come home early, I want to make up with you for any doubts. Carrie is picking the kids up from daycare, so we will have some time to play if you're UP for it." I teased him unmercifully. "And mister, no jerking off tonight; I want your cock hard with your sack full of cum, understand! "

"Oh fuck, I have my cock in my hand now!"

"Put it away, now! I am not kidding; no jerking off or no pussy!"

"God, you are so mean."

"Not mean, just horny for my husband's cock. Good night, I love you!"

"I love you too. Good night!" 

I hung up, took a deep breath, and sighed. Who was I to deny Johnny jerking off? I was about to be fucked all night and cum many times. My pussy was wet, so when I took my hand out of my panties, my fingers were soaked. I licked the cream off them; I was so sweet today; the men would love how I tasted. 

I really couldn't wait to make love with my husband tomorrow. It will be wonderful, so much different, and better than the hard fucking I will get tonight from the three men, especially Edgar. He has a big cock; I discovered this when I sucked them earlier. I am eager to feel him deep inside me, blowing his load. I shivered at the thought.

I started the water in the soaking tub and fired up a blunt. I would get a little buzz before I meet the men, and tonight's sexual adventure begins. I will set the rules with them in the limo. Once I was gone, Madame Della would arrive and set up her gear in the second bedroom. One couple will be in her room first, and one will have the first bedroom; then Edgar and I will start in the main bedroom on the king bed. We switch every hour, with all three of them getting me in a gangbang at the end of the night. We will finish as the sun rises. Totally fucked out. 

As soon as they all leave, I will be in the shower, scrubbing my body and douching my pussy and asshole twice, cleaning all their cum, from my holes. I have to be squeaky clean for Johnny, my love.

There will not be a word spoken about the night. I collect the raw DVD recording from the device, and the cleaner will come in and remove everything once we are gone. I will place the DVD and a single copy of all the pictures taken throughout the day, along with a copy of the contract and the stenographer's tape, in my private safety deposit box. It is security for the company and me. 

I soaked in the tub, relaxing and setting my mind straight about tonight. I showered, fixed my hair, did my makeup, and dressed. I wore an emerald, green bustier, a matching crotchless thong, sheer silver thigh-high stockings with no bra. My dress was white satin, tight, off the shoulder, showing my breasts on full display. My husband had never seen me dress like this, but I would give him a sample on Saturday. 

As I finished dressing, I took my last toke, on the blunt, and flushed it down the toilet. There would be no need for any weed Tonight, the pills I gave them would do the trick, and Madame Della had boosters for us. 

The two escorts, Diane and Stephani, their names for this party, arrived and stored their cases. We all kissed and had a drink. I went over the men and the plan for the night. I knew the girls well. They have worked with us on each deal for two years. They are well educated, can carry a conversation, are beautiful, and can fuck a man or woman into submission. I know that is true because I have seen them make the strongest-willed man succumb to them, and all eleven women we have serviced go home wondering how they have missed out on eating pussy their whole lives. They are true artists in their field. 

I had them stripped, and I looked over their bodies. They are incredible, firm, fit, 100% natural, and well taken care of. They are partners in life and business. They work out together and nurture each other. I know that with the compensation we pay them, as well as the monthly fees their five regular clients pay each one, they earn well into the high six figures per year, allowing them to live a glamorous life. 

I know nothing more about them; they don't know anything about me or the clients, as we all agreed from the start. We are there to party, and that is all. We are anonymous to each other; that way, there can never be any issues. They arrive at the location, never check in or out, and are invisible to anyone other than the clients and me. It is safer this way. We all tested clean before the meeting. The ladies take the morning-after pills twice, so there are no nasty surprises. 

No, I have never been seduced by them; I have only watched them with the ladies; I have never participated, not my gig. But as I look at their lush bodies, I do feel a tingle, and my pussy wets a little more. It is a natural reaction anyone would have. 

We were ready when the call came that the limo had arrived. We headed to the Ritz for the men. The ride was quiet, with only soft music playing. 

The men were waiting, dressed nicely, looking very dapper. Introductions were made, and I saw the men's eyes roam over the beautiful ladies I had brought them.

We paired off, entered the limo, and were off to dinner. There was Cristal Champagne, so I poured a glass for a toast. 

"Gentlemen and Ladies, let's toast to celebrate an excellent deal we completed today and tonight's celebration. Let us all eat wonderful food, dance to wonderful music, and experience incredible sex until sunrise tomorrow!" 

"Salute!" We all clinked glasses.

Edgar shouted, "Let the party begin!" 

We all had a second glass finishing the bottle as we arrived at the restaurant.

The food was excellent, and the wine was on the top shelf. We barred no expense throughout the evening. Whatever the men wanted, they received. 

The dance club was exciting, and things got personal as we danced, changing partners, and letting each man sample each of us. There was a lot of kissing, dry humping, and fingers in certain places. I knew neither lady wore panties, so wet fingers were shared around. After a couple of hours, it was nearly 11:00 when we left for the Hyatt. 

There were cocks in ladies' mouths, warming up the men. There were fingers inside the ladies warming them up too. By the time we made the second trip along the Potomac River, men's cum was spilling into the lady's mouths, and the ladies were wetting the men's hands. We were on our way to an exciting sex-filled night. 

As we pulled up to the hotel and straightened our clothes, the first words were spoken. "Now, that is the way to start things off. This has been the best limo ride I have ever had." Edgar said, pulling me tight against him. The taste of his sweet cum in my mouth made me hot. I was ready to fuck his big cock right now.

Everyone laughed and agreed. We poured out onto the walk and made our way to the elevator to the penthouse. Once inside the elevator, it was an express to the penthouse, so everyone started again, kissing, feeling, and moaning. 

The car stopped, and the door opened. Standing there was Jake, the butler.

We were all embarrassed, but Jake knew about the drill. I had met Jake earlier, explained everything, and tipped him well. He made sure that everything, snack food, and drinks were ready. I promised him that Diane and Stephani would care for him once the party ended and the men left. We had the suite for the whole next day, so I assured him that the ladies would probably fuck him to death before they left. 

I led us into the living room. "Please sit, and Jake will bring us some shots."

"I have not asked, but did you put in your toy before you left your hotel?"

The men looked at each other, then at me and the ladies. Diane and Stephani rose, and we all turned our backs, pulled up our dresses, and bent over, showing the men and Jake the ruby butt plugs in our asses. 

The men gasped, and Philip said, "Jesus, those are the most incredible asses I have ever seen."   

I turned and asked again, "So, gentlemen do I have to make you show us?" 

Edgar didn't wait. He stood and dropped his trousers. He was commando, and as he bent over, there it was, a silver butt plug buried in his ass with his big ball sack and long cock hanging between his legs. 

"God, Edgar, the plug looks so fucking hot," I whispered. "I can't wait to play with your asshole, kissing it, rimming it, and watching Madame Della fucking you."

Edgar's face lit up then he looked at the other two. "OK, drop your trousers. Let's see them," Edgar said as he stepped out of his trousers and laid them on the sofa. 

The other men sheepishly stood and dropped their trousers and shorts. Then bent over, and there they were, shiny silver plugs buried in their asses. Diane and Stephani quickly jumped up and swatted their man on the ass, then pulled on their plugs, teasing the two men. 

We all laughed. 

"OK, now for the rules for the night. I spoke.

"First and foremost, be respectful when someone says NO; it means NO! NO MARKS of any kind, no hickeys, bites, or any marks. Light spanking is OK but no welts. You will all be visiting Madam Della. It will be an experience, but she will leave no marks, and you will be changed for life. The last rule is, NO SCREAMING. That will bring the police. If you need to scream, cover your face with a pillow." 

"Jake is the timekeeper. He will tell us at forty-five minutes and one hour, and we will change partners. It is now 00:47 am, so we switch partners and rooms one hour from now. Have fun and do as much for each other as possible in one hour. He is happy, cum a lot, and makes your partner cum a lot. This is a sexual-free zone, so get it on!" 

I grabbed Edgar and pulled him into the main bedroom. I was so fucking horny I needed his big cock inside me now! 

I closed the door and looked at the bedside table. There was a bowl of poppers that Madame Della brought today. I have used them before, and the sexual high is incredible. 

Edgar had me naked, and I stripped him. I knelt to suck his cock, but he pulled me up. "Sarah, you have already tasted me; it is my turn now." 

He picked me up and tossed me in the middle of the big bed. Quickly pulling my legs open and diving between them, attacking my pussy. Oh my God. I grabbed a popper and snapped it open, inhaling it and pushing it down to Edgar, he inhaled, and as the rush hit both of us, he roared and ate me like I was his last meal. 

I was overwhelmed and began to cum over and over until I had one continuous orgasm. This had only happened to me once before, and it was so incredible I never wanted it to stop, and the same was happening now. 

I gasped for air and begged, "Edgar fuck me, fuck me now. God, I need your big cock inside me."

Edgar raised his head, looking at me. His face was covered with my cream. He smiled and moved up over me. He was a big man who overshadowed me as he looked down. I leaned up and kissed him, licking my cream from his face. 

"Sarah, you are a nasty lady."

"Baby, you have no fucking idea!" I whispered as I reached down for his hard cock. Jesus, he felt so big in my hand. I squeezed him. "Put this big boy in me now. I need to fuck!"

Edgar wasted no time. He gripped his thick cock and rubbed it up and down my flared lips; I moaned as he tapped my clit, then pushed his cockhead down, finding my hungry hole.

"Do It, Edgar. I need it now!" I hooked my heels behind his ass and pulled him hard into me. His cock head popped in, spreading me open. Then I pulled hard, needing him badly.

Edgar smiled. "You want it bad, baby will. Here it is!" He slammed his hips forward and buried his ten-inch cock deep inside me. Oh God, I felt so full, fuck, I came instantly.

That started it, and we fucked wildly for a long while. I started cumming hard, squeezing Edgar's cock. I have a talented pussy and love to fuck, so I have learned how to milk a cock. Johnny taught me, so I use it on all the clients. As my pussy walls nursed the cum from his balls, Edgar was moaning. "My God, Sarah, your pussy is magic. You can have my cock anytime."

I looked at Edgar. "Tonight will be your only time to get all of it. You can, big boy, pound me!"

Edgar quickly flipped me over. He pulled my hips up and pushed my face into the bed sheets. He slapped my ass hard on each cheek. God, I love that; I wish Johnny would spank me!

Edgar leaned down, took my butt plug in his teeth, and played with it, rimming around it with his hot wet tongue. My body started to shake. I knew I was going to cum again quickly. Then he rose and pushed his cock in my pussy fucking me hard, pounding me. His hips slapped against my ass, making my cheeks ripple. I looked over and grabbed a popper. I wanted another boost, so I snapped it open, inhaled it, and held it back for Edgar. As my head exploded with an incredible rush, my pussy was suddenly on fire, I heard Edgar inhale deeply, and a roar followed. 

EmilieGreennTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilieGreennTS

Edgar slammed his big cock deep into me as the most spectacular orgasm of my life gripped me like a monster and thrashed me around on the bed. My body was completely out of control, and my pussy was gushing pussy cream. Then I felt it. Edgar's cock swelled up in size, stretching me open more. I reached under us between my legs, taking his big balls in my hand, squeezing them, and pulling down on his sack.

A deep guttural groan roared, and I let go of his balls. A massive load of cum rushed out as shot after shot, too many to count, filled my pussy. All through this, Edgar fucked me pummeling me into the pillows I had collapsed on. 

I was so overwhelmed I had said nothing until now. I screamed into the pillow under my face as loudly as possible, violating my rule, but I could not control it. It just came out. "OH, MY FUCKING GOD, WHAT ARE YOUD DOING TO ME. FUCK ME, FUCK ME, DON'T EVER STOP!"     

Edgar collapsed, pressing his full body weight on me. I felt so protected; I loved it. 

Edgar kissed my neck and back. He kissed down my spine, through the furrow between my ass cheeks, finding my butt plug again. He teased me, pulling it with his teeth and licking around it. My body was in a euphoric state, still cumming, and was not comprehending what was happening but not wanting it ever to stop. 

Then the plug slips out of my ass and a long-wet tongue, Edgar's tongue, begins reaming my gaping hole. The feeling was incredible. 

Suddenly there was a flash racing through my brain. Edgar was going to take my ass. Oh God, yes, I screamed in my head. I want this so badly! Johnny and I had done anal a few times, but I had never done it with a client. I wasn't sure what it was, but there was something about Edgar; I wanted his cock in my ass. 

Edgar grabbed the lube from the table and squirted some in my ass. He buried his cock in my pussy once again and fucked me smooth and slow, almost like making love to me. I melted, loving the feeling. I looked back and asked. 

"Edgar, do you want to stay with me the whole night? Will your men be OK if you do? I do want you to have time with Madam Della, she has a special treat you have never experienced, and I want that for you. OK, I will work things out with the others while you are with her."

"Yes, Sarah, I want to get with you every minute. Now I am going to take your sweet ass, my lady. Are you ready?"

"Oh God, Yes, but please be slow and easy until I adjust, then fuck my ass like you just fucked my pussy; own it tonight!"

I felt Edgar's cockhead press against my slightly gaping well, lubed hole. He was slow and easy, as I requested. A gentle push from both of us, his forward and mine back, and his cockhead popped inside.

"OH, FUCK YES! I screamed into the pillow as a mixture of pain and pleasure overtook me. My pussy started to quiver, and my hand reached back, pushing two fingers inside and rubbing my spot. My body was on orgasmic autopilot, and I began to cum for the umpteen times. 

Edgar's long shaft slowly slid deeper into my ass. He never let up the pressure as, inch by inch, his ten-inch cock buried itself deep into me. Edgar stopped only when his hips were firmly pressed against my ass cheeks and his full length was inside me.

We stayed like this for a while as my fingers rubbed my spot, and my pussy was cumming. It was glorious.

I cannot tell you what the next while was like. I only know that when Jake came to say it was time, I mumbled out we were staying together all night and the others would swap now. After the next hour, Edgar would visit Madam Della alone, and the three ladies and I would take on the other two men. 

Edgar slowly fucked my ass, and my fingers worked on my pussy. It was the most incredible fucking I had ever experienced. I came so many times I was completely sated and a sweaty dishrag lying under Edgar when the next hour was up. 

I was a swampy slut full of cum in every hole. I took a quick shower, had Jake took Edgar to Madam Della. 

I came out in a hotel robe to see the others waiting, all looking satisfied. Jake came back, and I gave him to Stephani. They went off, and she treated him well, fucking him within an inch of his life, giving her holes to him as many times as he wanted them. I heard them making love noises with each other. It made me smile. 

Diane and I took the other two men and had twosomes at first, then a crazy foursome, then we switched again to different partners for twosomes. There was sucking, fucking, and asses fucked. We exchanged partners again, and we both pegged our men with a long skinny dildo. As we fucked them, their cocks were so hard they started cumming without us touching them. They were worn out when we finished. Diane and I high fived as the men collapsed on the bed, panting. 

Finally, the sun was rising, and Edgar came back to me. I took him into the bedroom for my final goodbye. I sucked his cock until he came hard in my mouth. Then licked out his gaping asshole as I jerked him off. He told me about Madam Della strapping him down on a bench and putting weight on his cock, stretching him longer, then she fucked his ass until his cock shot cum in a glass hanging under him; then she made him drink his cum. 

As Edgar told me his story, his cock grew hard, and I wanted him one last time. I rolled over on my back. "Edgar, you are an incredible man; your wife is a lucky woman, don't ever do anything to mess up your life with her. Now fuck me once more before we go. You cannot cum in me, but I want your cum on me. Now, fuck me for the last time!"  

The next twenty minutes were amazing. Edgar had me cumming over and over with every stroke. I knew he was close and wanted to cum inside me so badly, but I could not let him. I had to be clean for Johnny. 

"Edgar, come all over me, paint my body, but not inside me, please!" 

Edgar pulled out, rolled me over, and spanked me hard on my right ass cheek. It stung a bit and made me cum again. I lay silently, hearing Edgar's hand stroking his cock wildly; then I felt it as rope after rope of cum splashed all over my back, stinging my ass cheeks. God, I felt like such a fucking slut, and yes, I am one. 

Edgar leaned down and kissed me hard. I pulled his naked body onto mine, squeezing him tight and rubbing his body on the mess he had left me with. We both laughed as we rolled out of bed and went for a shower. 

We all said our goodbyes and thanked Jake. We gathered our personal things, and I took the overnight bag I had brought but never opened. I dressed in a different dress and lingerie for the trip back to Johnny. I packed away the business clothes from yesterday. The cleaner would destroy the other clothes, leaving no trace of us. 

I arranged for a large tip for Jake, and the ladies knew the drill. They probably fucked Jake nearly to death. Then it was back to Chicago for them until the next time, in four months. I met the gentlemen in the lobby, and we were off for our flight home. 

Last night was never mentioned; it never happened. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My plane landed, and I texted Johnny, 

My text: Hey babe, we just landed, and I am on my way home. Come home soon; I want you so bad." That was not a lie; I was horny as a rabbit. 

Johnny's text: "Leaving here in thirty minutes, be ready for me."

My text: I sent back an eggplant and purple devil emoji. 

I arrived home just after 2:30 pm. 

I unpacked and washed the clothes I should have worn, so there would be no suspicions. 

I showered and douched all my holes, ensuring I was squeaky clean. I scrubbed every inch of my body that Edgar had touched. As I washed and ran my hands over my skin, breasts, pussy, and asshole, shivers ran through me, thinking about how Edgar had fucked me last night; God, he was incredible. 

After what I had done again, I owed Johnny, so he was in for the real incredible Sarah tonight. But I had to be careful. The sexual wildness I have had with the clients over the last several years has brought out a sexual part of me I never knew existed. Johnny has never seen that side of me, and I wonder if he would like it. My concern is that I am beginning to enjoy that side of me more each time it comes out. 

I must be careful to stay in control with Johnny, so he has no questions. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah's text excited me. She was home, and we would be together soon. I hate being away from her. I have to travel some due to work, but Sarah travels only a few times a year. This week was odd. Sarah had not scheduled a trip, but when I got home, she told me something had come up, and she had to travel the next day. That surprised me, but it had happened before, so what could I do? 

The night I got home, and before Sarah left, we made beautiful love full of passion and lust for each other. We snuggled and kissed, slept, then made love again in the middle of the night. I could tell Sarah would miss me as much as I would miss her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now we have an issue to settle. Sarah lied to me, not telling me the real reason she went to DC, and when I caught her, she snapped at me for worrying about her and trying to protect her. These actions were not like Sarah's at all. I did not completely believe her explanation, so I was on a mission to discover what was happening. 

I decided I was useless at work, so I left early, going home to solve my mystery. 

When I arrived and opened the garage door, Sarah was standing there, not expecting the door to open. She was startled. As I pulled in, I saw that Sarah looked like she had just finished showering. Her hair was wet, and she was dressed in a robe. She had a garbage bag in her hand. Once she settled down, she quickly dropped it in the trash container. 

When my truck stopped, she just stood there like something had happened. It was odd. Then she came to the door, opened it, and smiled. "You scared me when the garage door opened." 

"Sorry, you looked shocked." 

"I wasn't expecting you this early, that's all. I wanted to be dolled up for you, not looking like a wet dishrag." Sarah teased, holding her bathrobe closed. 

I knew she was naked underneath, and I was fine with that; her wet hair was also OK. I just wanted her.

I got out of my truck and took Sarah in my arms. I kissed her and held her tight. I could feel her heart pounding harder than normal. Her breathing was shorter too. I must have really startled her.

I got my things, and we walked inside. As we walked through the laundry room, the washer had just finished, so I stopped to help Sarah put the wet clothes in the dryer. 

As I scooped them from the washer and tossed them into the dryer, a few items fell on the floor. I reached down and picked up several pairs of Sarah's panties. They were not ones I had seen before. I looked at them; they were very dainty, lace, with an expensive feel. Their label read La Perla; they were awfully expensive. Where did Sarah get these, I thought, tossing them in the dryer. Also, why did she take so many pairs for one night? More questions with no answers. 

I followed Sarah to our bedroom, watching her sweet ass sway. I was sure she was adding a little more movement for my benefit. We have a large room with a mirrored wall opposite our California King bed. There is nothing like mirrors to release the voyeur in you while you are making love. So, we also have an overhead mirror. 

"I think I will shower to be as clean as you." I quickly stripped, walked into the bathroom, and turned on the water. As it heated, I brushed my teeth. I stepped in and began to wash. 

As I rinsed the shampoo from my hair, a pair of hands slipped around me, and a hot female body pressed against me. Sarah's nipples were hard, poking me as her firm breasts pressed against my back. 

I turned and kissed Sarah hard, pulling her against me. My cock was hardening as she pressed her body on me, straddling my thigh and riding it, rubbing her hot pussy on me.

I spun Sarah around and kissed her neck and behind her ears. I whispered, "I think you are as horny as I am, maybe more!" 

I reached around Sarah and squeezed her breasts, tweaking her nipples, extracting a low moan as Sarah's ass pressed back against my cock. I ground my cock between her cheeks, then slipped down, kissing down her back to her sweet ass. I kneeled behind her, kissing her ass cheeks as I moved from Sarah's left cheek to her right cheek. I noticed her skin was a brighter pink on her right cheek. I kissed Sarah's left cheek again, then nibbled lightly on it as I inspected her and saw no marks. 

I kissed my way back to Sarah's right cheek and slipped my hands up the inside of her thighs, teasing the soft skin and lightly toggling her meaty pussy lips. Sarah moaned, spreading her legs as her knees buckled. I moved away and pushed her lower back so Sarah would lean forward against the wall. When she bent over, her ass moved back and out from under the water, giving me a clearer view of her cheeks. 

My heart sank a little; there was a faint outline of a large handprint on her right ass cheek only. I ran my hand over both cheeks and could feel a slight welt on the edges of the redness. 

FUCK… Someone, a fucking man, had spanked Sarah's right ass cheek. But who was he, and why? Another question with no answer. 

As confusing and unsettling as all these questions were, I was not letting this stop me from making love to my wife tonight. The answers will all come tomorrow!

I stood and walked out of the shower, pulling Sarah behind me. I dried myself, then Sarah, and pulled her into the bedroom by the bed. I pushed her to her knees, and she looked up at me. She saw my cock as it hung between my legs. It was not hard, mostly because of the confusion running through my head. 

"Suck my cock!" I demanded.

I rarely am demanding, but in light of my confusion, her lying, all the questions, and my growing doubt, I wanted control right now, so I ordered her!

Sarah looked up at me with surprise. Seeing my expression did something to her, and she quickly began to suck me. Sarah is amazing at giving head and loves doing it. She can make me suffer and then bring out an incredible orgasm from me, making my balls ache as they unload down her throat, filling her belly with cum. 

Sarah sucked me slowly, but I became impatient, so I gripped her head and began to fuck her face. I rarely did this, so it shocked her. Sarah looked up at me with pleading eyes, trying to understand what had gotten into me. A better question from me was, what man had gotten into her? 

I was fucking her mouth frantically, but I slowed after seeing tears in her eyes. I worried I was hurting her. I didn't want that. 

I let her go, stood back, and reached down and pulled her up. I lay her back on the bed and dropped to my knees to return the favor, but Sarah sat up and stopped me. She looked down at me; her eyes showed confusion. 

"Johnny, what is going on? You are acting strange. What was the face fuck about? Are you OK?"

I stood and looked down at Sarah. "I am not sure. Many things are happening, unanswered questions, and behavior changes in you and your activities; I know something is happening which disturbs me greatly. It would be best if you told me everything, but I am afraid to hear it all. I am sure I am not going to like any of it."

Sarah moved back up on the bed. The look on her face confused me again. She knew I knew something wasn't right, and she would have to satisfy my curiosity. 

"Johnny, I am not sure what the problem is. Can you tell me about what you are concerned?" 

I looked at her. "Wait just a minute. I'll be right back."

I ran out of the room to the garage to the trash. I took out the bag and saw Sarah drop in. Then I went to the laundry and stopped the dryer. I fished around and found the panties I wanted. I walked back to the bedroom and dropped the items on the bed. 

I looked at Sarah. Her eyes were as big as saucers. 

"Sarah, before I open the garbage bag. Do you have anything to tell me about what I might find inside? Also, can you tell me about these panties? I have never seen them before. They are ultra expensive, so how could we afford them, and why did you buy them if not for me to see them?"

I sat on the edge of the bed and waited. 

Sarah looked shocked and afraid. She started to tremble as she looked at the panties and garbage bag. Sarah was at a loss for words. I knew something had gone on with the trip she had just taken. I wanted to know what it was. I wanted to know who had spanked her bare ass and what else they had done. 

Sarah had not spoken, so I snatched the garbage bag off the bed and ripped it open, spilling the contents. There were all kinds of bathroom trash. 

"Oh God, Johnny!" 

"What do you have to say, Sarah?" 

I looked at the trash and saw two boxes with which I was not familiar. They were different. I picked one up and read Vagasill, feminine douche. I picked up the other box and opened it, and a bulb sprayer was inside. The box read Molly Anal Douche. I dropped it on the pile and saw another box; it read STIX Emergency Contraceptive Pills. 

I was fuming now, knowing Sarah had been fucking one or all the men at the company. 

Then I picked up the panties and looked at the lacy material. "So, Sarah, which of your lovers bought you these expensive panties?"  

Sarah was frozen in place, not moving with the look of fear on her face. She was barely breathing. Her hands were knotted together, squeezing each other, showing white knuckles. Her eyes were glazed over as if she was in a trance. 

"Sarah, Sarah, are you all, right?" 

There was no response. I reached out and touched Sarah's cheek; it was clammy and cool. 

"Sarah, Sarah, are you all, right?" I repeated, with not even a flinch. 

I slapped her face, not hard, but enough to get her attention. Nothing. She just sat there like a statue. Now I was concerned. 

I got up, got the trash can from the bathroom, and raked all the trash and evidence into the can with the panties. I moved on the bed and laid Sarah over. She was stiff and almost fell over like a statue, in a catatonic state. I covered her with a sheet and blanket. I left the room to get our first aid kit in the kitchen and both our cell phones. 

I found an ammonia-smelling salt ampule. I popped it open and put it under Sarah's nose. She violently lurched up, took a deep breath, then looked around at me. 

"What happened?" she gasped, breathing fast and shaking her head. The ammonia was still in her head. "God, that stuff is awful."    

Well, you would still be out if I hadn't given it to you. Maybe that's where you want to be instead of here trying to explain all this to me." I stated firmly.

"Explaining what?" Sarah was still out of it. 

I picked up the trash can and pulled out the three boxes, laying them on the bed one by one. "Explain these, Sarah. Seeing them sent you off to 'Never, Never, Land'!

Sarah's eye got big again, just like the last time. She swallowed hard. Then she looked at me.

"Johnny, I need Nathan here to help explain this, so call him, or we'll wait until we are at his house tomorrow night. I will not try to explain anything unless Nathan is with us. You will understand why, but I will not be able to explain it so that you will not go crazy. So, call Nathan now, or you will have to wait."

I was shocked that Nathan needed to be here to explain things. What the hell was going on? I knew something wasn't right after the phone call with him yesterday. It was just too pat to simple, and It didn't feel right.

I picked up Sarah's phone and watched Sarah crumble to the bed. 

I called the number for Nathan's cell phone. It rang twice, and Nathan answered.

"Hi honey, glad you're back. The deal went through. Congratulations. How's Johnny?"

"Nathan, Johnny's not doing too well. Yesterday after our conversation, I knew something was not right, and now I am 1000% sure of it. Oh fuck, here; I guess you should talk to your girlfriend." 

Nathan yelled back through the phone, "John, you have it all wrong. Sarah is not my or anyone's girlfriend!"

I put the phone on the speaker and handed the phone to Sarah. 

"Nathan, you are on speaker so Johnny can hear everything. One of two things has to happen tonight. You need to come here and help me explain what I was doing in DC yesterday, or we must wait until we arrive at your house tomorrow. I am unsure if we will be there tomorrow if this goes unresolved tonight. I cannot explain it myself. I don't believe John will understand or believe me, so you must explain it, and I will join in as necessary."

"OK, let me get a few things together, and I will be there in an hour. Is that OK, John?"

"Yes, I guess I can wait another hour to learn my life has been destroyed. But I am telling you now, if this is all a bullshit ploy to try to baffle me, it will not work. Nathan, there is a man's pink handprint on Sarah's right ass cheek that I didn't put there, but some other man did. Then there are the vaginal and anal douche kits and the morning-after pill box. None of them can easily be explained away. So, you may be wasting a trip over here."

There was silence on the other end of the phone, and Sarah came apart, sobbing loudly.

"Hold it together. I will be there as fast as I can." The phone went dead.

I was so angry and upset at what looked like a cheating affair, staring me in the face, I couldn't look at Sarah. I turned and walked out the door, down to the kitchen. I poured a full tumbler of scotch and went out on the back deck in the dark. 

I looked up at the stars and thought. What had just happened to my life?

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments