Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Good Samaritan

"Being a Good Samaritan has its rewards, and sometimes twice."

18
1 Comment 1
22.7k Views 22.7k
8.4k words 8.4k words
I had left the office and was on my way home, when I noticed Anne having trouble in starting her car; I went over and asked her if I could help. She said her car wouldn’t start, and I said that I had no idea how to do anything about that, but I asked if I could give her a lift home.

I was Anne’s boss and thought I should do my 'Good Samaritan' bit as she was stranded. It was her last day at work; she was leaving for another position elsewhere.

Anne was married; she was young, twenty-four years old and very pretty. I was single and had never been attached to anyone in my forty-six years on this planet.

As Anne was leaving this position, she needed to gather all her personnel belongings from work. She got all her things into her car, but I could not get all her things in my sports car, so got what I could with her in the front seat and said that I would deliver her other things to her tomorrow.

While we drove to her house, she had received a call from her husband to say that he would be late home, probably around midnight, so not to wait up for him.

After a cup of coffee, I thought I should leave, I made my excuses and said that I'd see her tomorrow with her other things.

I had never been to Anne’s home before; it was dark and within a few turns I was lost. I drove down a narrow country lane, pitch black.

I could see a few lights in the distance, I headed for them. I thought that I might find someone to ask directions from, but I was also bursting for a pee. I should have gone back at Anne's place, ‘Shit.’

I approached what looked like a pub; there were three young men outside smoking. I parked my car and went towards the door and got naughty looks from the guy's.

One of them was black, and seemed to be the shy one and didn't say anything, while from one of the other two I got a wolf whistle and the another one said, "Nice car sexy, don't worry we'll look after it."

Even if I say so, I have a great figure; I've seen and had many blokes in my time. That was the one reason why I never got serious with any one guy. I had a sexual appetite, and was always up for a bit of fun if the right person attracted my attention.

Usually I would corner off two of the ones I fancy and let them show me a good time. I have often had threesomes, I like it that way as most men cum too quickly. So if one did blow too quickly then that gave me another one to keep things going.

Well anyway; what one of them said had me worried to what they meant about my car, but didn’t dwell on it for too long, I carried on into the pub. I found the loos and did what I needed to.

As I left, I noticed two of the three boy's back at a table, the black shy guy and one of the other two white guys. I carried on and walked towards the exit door. I was about to push it open when it flew open by itself, I almost stumbled over.

It had been opened from the outside by the third bloke I had seen on the way in.

He said, "Hi sexy that was quick, you in a rush darling?"

I steadied myself and looked at him and said with a wink, "I'm not your darling... stud."

He flicked his cigarette away, blew smoke just to the side of my face and said, "You got the stud bit right, babes."

He looked straight at me and smiled. I with a smirk on my face said, "Young boy I'd chew you up and spit you our before you knew what had happened."

He let the door close behind me and said, "I'd like to see you try, honey."

Where did he get all his references from, darling, honey, babes, what a dick-head! But the big 'BUT' was he looked very fit, he was very young, and very good looking. I wondered if he was as good as his ego lead him to be.

I looked at my car, and then back at him and said, "Sorry hun, but my carriage is a bit too small."

He looked at my car and nodded without saying anything. He then looked the other way down the street and said, "I've got a bigger one."

He looked at a people carrier a seven seater vehicle. I looked at it and thought ‘what the hell,’ I can do with a quickie. And he was a good looking bloke and seemed sure of himself.

I looked back at him and asked, "How old are you son? Does your mother know you're out?"

He looked to the floor and chuckled, he lifted his head slowly and said, "I'm old enough, and I don't need anyone's permission to be out on my twenty second birthday."

I smiled and said, "Happy birthday son."

He did look older than twenty, and I did wonder if it was his birthday, but what the hell, let's give him a present.

I placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "Okay sonny, but not where it stands, you'll have to find a better spot."

A big grin came across his face and said, "No problem mummy."

He stood up straight and crooked his elbow out for me to put my arm through. I looked at him for a second and said, "You're a bit of a poser really! Aren't you?"

I took his arm and we walked to the car. As we got to it he said, "Shit, just a second."

He ran back to the pub and kept me waiting there for a minute. He ran back and said, "Sorry babes, I had to get the keys."

I looked at him and asked, "Isn't this your car?"

He pressed the bleeper and opened the door for me and said, "No, a friend's, but he doesn't mind me borrowing it for an hour or so."

I got in and he walked briskly round to the driver's side. He got in and started to drive. He drove slowly and looked right and left, for a darkened ally I presumed.

We got to the edge of the village, and the road ahead was dark. My pussy had started to tingle and I felt it as it got wet.

He looked at me as I fidgeted in my seat and he asked, "You okay there babes, looking for a big one?"

My pussy dripped and that arse-hole wasn't making it better, I turned to him and said, "You think you've got the one for the job, do yah?"

He pulled over into a side turning; there were scattered street lights there, he pulled over and parked directly under one. With a tinted sunroof the street light filtered through just so that we could see each other.

He had obviously done that before. He turned sideways to me and said, "This fine for you babes?"

He placed a hand on my bare thigh and ran it up and under my short skirt. I grabbed it, stopped him and said, "You've been here before, haven't you?"

He squeezed my thigh and said, "Hey babes, I didn't say I was a virgin."

I pushed his hand down and said, "No, I didn't think you were."

He let go of my thigh turned back into the driving position and placed a hand onto the key and said, "If you're just going to be a prick-tease, we're out of here."

I laughed out loud and said, "A prick tease, I haven't been called that in a very long time."

He looked sideways to me and said, "We'll that's how you're coming across honey."

I wondered if he was aroused at all, I wondered if he had at least started to get a boner. If he called me a tease, then let's see. I without hesitating made a grab for his cock. He still looked at me, I stared back at him. And there it was there was something there, and it showed promise.

I traced him out through his pants and squeezed it. He didn't flinch, I could feel his cock get harder as I squeezed it in several places along its length.

I smiled at him and said, "If I'm a tease then it's certainly working."

He kept his eyes locked onto mine, he had a stern look. I with my other hand went to undo his pants and lowered the zipper. I did all that just by feel; I too kept my eyes fixed on his.

I freed his cock from his boxers, and got a good firm grip around his shaft for the first time. Bastard was fat; a fat throbbing cock pulsed in my fist. I wanted to look at it, but resisted. I stroked him and felt the foreskin across the head. He leaked pre-cum, I ran a finger across the tip and smeared it around.

I smiled lightly and said, "You've got a fat little thing there sonny, it seems to be very wet. You haven't cum already have you?"

I said little but he was far from that by the feel of it, he must have been a good seven inches, if not eight. I thought at that time 'If he hasn't cum, then this is going to be fun.'

He smirked and said, "It'll take more than your hand to make me cum, mummy."

I squeezed and stroked it just that bit harder. In return it felt harder and extremely hot.

I leant forward and stuck my tongue out, he did too. We flicked our tongues around each other's, open eyed.

He still had both hands on the steering wheel. We continued with our tongue twisting and I continued with my stroking of his manhood, I used both hands. One stroked his shaft and the other I had open palmed on top of his cock-head. I pushed down onto his big head and smeared his pre-cum onto it.

I broke away from his tongue and brought up my pre-cum soaked hand. I still looked at him and licked my palm, one long lick from the wrist to the tip of my fingers, I said, "Sweet little boy aren't we."

He still held his glare, and I then said, "And don't call me your mummy, you big shit. I'm not your mom. I'm Alice, and I'm going to take you to my wonderland."

I let go of his cock and grabbed his head, I squeezed his head tight. I stuck my tongue deep into his mouth. I flicked and sucked on his tongue. I tried poking my tongue deeper and deeper down his arrogant throat.

He had reached down to the seat and I felt us travel back away from the steering wheel. I let go of his head with one of my hands and took off my panties. I threw them into the foot-well.

I got hold of his head again with both hands; it was a bit tricky, but managed to get my leg around and straddled across him. I felt his hard wet cock on my outer pussy. I squeezed his cock between us. I lifted high to get that cock near my pussy's entrance, and then I rocked back and forth, left and right.

Then there it was in position; I stopped kissing him and looked at him, he stared back. I did not move as he placed both his hands onto my hips and pushed me down, his cock went into me. I let out a gasp, "Fuck!" and my eyes closed.

He wasn't fully in; he withdrew and pumped as I bounced up and down slowly I got him in inch by fucking inch.

After the first initial entrance I had opened my eyes, and we looked at each other as he got deeper and deeper into me.

He felt so nice, he was so hard; he stretched me out and opened me up. I felt great, as he pushed hard and fast. He brought me in with a tight hug. He licked and sucked on the side of my neck.

I was there, fuck I was so there. I'm not usually loud when I'm fucked, but that cunt was making me scream out loud, I cried out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me, oh yeah, oh yeaahh."

He kept fucking harder and made my orgasm last longer, it was glorious.

We slowed down and came to a stop with his cock deep in me. I huffed and gasped for breath.

He said, "Let's have a look at your tits love."

I reluctantly got off his cock and we both started to strip.

He was very quick in removing his clothing, he moved into the back and started to lower all the rear seats so there was a large flat area. He lay on his back, held his hand out and said, "Come on love, jump on board."

His cock still glistened with my juices on it. I climbed over the front seat, took his hand to steady myself and moved into the back.

He expected me to start fucking him, but I wanted to suck and blow him off. I grabbed his cock and started to stroke him. I held it at the base in my fist and there was plenty still to suck on.

Before I put it in my mouth I stroked it slowly but with a firm grip, I watched his foreskin as it rolled over his big knob. I licked the head and savoured my juices mixed with his fresh pre-cum.

I looked at him as I slowly lowered my mouth onto his cock and took him in. I started slowly and built up to a hard suck and stroked him off vigorously. I twisted my fist around as I moved it up and down.

He was perched up on to his elbows and looked at me as I blew him off. I had my eyes closed and was well away with his cock when I felt a hand on my head. I looked up and he said, "Swing your arse round love."

I kept his cock in my mouth and moved myself round. It was a tight space and found it a bit precarious to place my feet in certain places to get round. I managed and placed my pussy at his face. He instantly grabbed my arse with both hands and drew me in. He started to lick and suck my slit and clit.

I again started my work on his cock and he was just as vagarious with my pussy as I was with his cock.

The windows had steamed up and the whole car felt hot. All I could hear were sucking and slurping noises.

He brought up my orgasm really nicely. I had to slow down on his cock, and lift my mouth off as I cried out, "Fuck that's nice."

I ground my pussy into his mouth, he continued to suck my clit and holy fucking hell I had another fantastic orgasm. I felt like I was on fire, I had to have that cock in me.

I lifted my hips off him and let my orgasm subside. I was surprised and happy that he had not cum.

He let my arse go and I kissed his knob as I got up to move myself around on top of him. He again perched up onto his elbows as I grabbed his cock and pointed it to my pussy. I lowered down onto his cock and again took three to four bounces to get him fully in, it was his girth more than his length that took the time to get him fully in.

It felt oh so nice having that thing spread me open again. I could not straighten right up, so was bent over slightly as I started to ride that stud, and he was undeniably a fucking stud.

I went up and down on him at a slow pace, I wanted to feel that fuck stick slide in and out, every throbbing inch by inch.

It felt incredibly pleasant as I went up and his cock pulled my inner pussy out. He stretched me wonderfully, I actually felt like there was a cock between my legs which entered my body.

He started to raise the pace and pushed harder, faster and deeper. I kept up with him and we were going at a frantic pace when I felt it again. I fell on to him and ground my pussy down hard to stop him from moving. My orgasm came hard.

I cried out, "Oh shit fuck yeah, yes, yes, yesss."

I pushed him down so hard he could not pump his cock into me. I stayed down and again forced my tongue down his throat.

I released the pressure off his hips and he started to fuck me again. I held his face and fought his tongue, while we both started to fuck at a fast pace.

Then, oh god how the hell did that happen, I cried out, "Fuckin' hell I'm cumming again."

I had never had two orgasms that close together ever. I had to pull away from his face otherwise I was likely to bite his tongue off.

I closed my eyes tight, my teeth clenched. I raised my hips and kept still, I could not help but cry out again, "Fuck me harder, come on harder you bastard."

He pushed into me with his full length, hard and fast. Fuck that felt great and I told him, "That's it just like that, fuck, yes, yes, yesss."

He placed his hands onto my hips and grabbed my flesh, he pushed me down onto his cock, and I knew that was it.

His thrusts became slow and deliberate; he pushed deep into me and raised me up with him. I felt his cock blow a load deep into my cunt. Oh god that felt so incredible, to have a cock that I felt in my cunt explode his cum deep into my tummy.

He blasted five, six loads while I cried out, "That's it cum in me blow it all, fuck yeah."

Holy shit he was good, I was so tiered and felt well fucked. I lay on top of him as he lowered us and we both panted heavily.

It took several minutes for me at least to come to some sort of normality.

I raised my hips slightly higher and he flopped out of me. I rolled over and lay down beside him.

After a few minutes he got up first and started to put his clothes back on. I did the same when I had regained some strength. When we were finally clothed, he started the car and wound the windows down.

We hardly spoke a word as he dropped me back at the pub. His two other mates were stood smoking outside again.

I walked back to my car and he walked over to the black guy and threw up the keys for him to catch and I heard him say, "Thanks mate."

I knew exactly what his mates were thinking, from the looks I got from them.

Both his mates went back in; my stud walked up to me, grabbed me and kissed me, he said, "You're a good fuck for an oldie."

I grabbed his cock and said, "You're not bad for a little boy." I knew he was far from little.

He let me go and as I walked away I said, "We'll have to do this again some time."

He smiled, winked and said, "I'm here with my buddies every Friday."

He stood at the door and watched me get into my car and start it up. I lowered the window and asked, "Do you know how to get on to the main highway from here."

After all, that was the main reason for me being there in the first place, I was lost.

He pointed me the way, and it seemed like I should have taken a right instead of a left from Anne's place.

The next day I finished work and was on my way to Anne to deliver to her the other belongings which I could not fit in yesterday.

Anne greeted me at the door and asked me to come in for a coffee, which I accepted.

Anne was seated across from me and noticed the hickey on my neck; she looked at my neck and pointed to hers, she asked, "You had a good night last night then."

I smiled broadly and said, "Yes I had a great time."

As we continued to chat I heard the front door open and close. Anne looked at me and said, "That'll be Dave."

Dave was Anne's hubby; I'd not met him before.

The sound of a few steps on the wooden floor, and then the door to the lounge opened and in popped Dave; the 'boy stud' from last night.

I took a deep gulp, and we both turned white as ghosts as Anne introduced us to each other.

Well, we shook hands and said hello, but I felt so embarrassed; generally not my character at all, nothing phased me, usually.

The way we froze must have looked weird and Anne asked, "Have you two met before?"

Dave was still transfixed to me and I looked at Anne and said, "No I think I would recognise this handsome man if I had seen him before."

I squeezed Dave's hand as I let go of it. He seemed to 'wake up' and looked at Anne and said, "Oh... no... no I'm pleased to meet you Alice."

Anne asked me to sit down, but I made an excuse to leave and went home.

The next week went so slowly, work was busy but with my mind elsewhere, like on Dave's cock, it could not get to Friday quick enough.

The one thing that got my pussy wetter was when I thought of Dave's black friend being part of the act. I wondered a lot, all week if he and Dave were up for a challenge.

It was Friday; I had Anne's number so I called her. I wanted to make sure Dave was going to be at the pub, but I obviously could not ask Anne that directly. So I made out I called to see how she was and how she was getting on with her new job, just girly chat.

But I slipped in a query to her and asked if she was busy that night. She said she was not as Dave was out with his mates and she was on her own. Anne asked if I wanted to come round but I apologised and said I was already occupied with something that night.

So Dave was going to be where he said, I just hoped that his black friend was going to be there.

I finished off a bit earlier at work and rushed home. I set about preparations to my body for a good night out. I ran a hot bath while I cleaned myself up from my unwanted body hair from the usual girlie places.

Everywhere from toes to shoulders, my long legs, under my arms, but I gave special attention to my pussy, smooth as a babies… Well, you know.

I took a long soak, I fingered myself but not to orgasm, I wanted to save that and hopefully more of them for later.

I did my hair; it took a while, its frizzy blond, shoulder length. I massaged lotion into my fit body and I put on some light makeup and I added my body scent. Before I put any clothes on I looked in the full length mirror, god I looked good enough to fuck, even if I did say so myself.

I put on my frilly bright green thong to match my eyes. I started to put on the matching bra but threw it back onto the bed. I thought I'd leave that as I don't really need it, my beauties stay up by themselves, they're as firm at forty six as they were when I was eighteen. I've had men spend literally hours on them. My nipples stuck out half an inch when in the right mood, they aren't as sensitive as they used to be, and that’s good as I like having them sucked hard, pulled and twisted.

I like it all a bit rough as it adds to the whole sexual experience. Sex is only really enjoyable if there is some brute force applied to the right places at the right times. Otherwise it’s just, well, love making, I’m not into that.

miss_freyaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_freyaaa

Love, that’s not me, not me at all.

I put on my ‘little black dress;’ it’s fairly thin, not see through, but I don't mind my nipples being out on show. I will though have a small jacket on top to start with.

It was nine, and it would take me twenty minutes to get to the pub. I made my way downstairs and picked up my four inch black stilettos, I’ll change into those later. I made my way to the pub.

When I got there, I was able to park exactly where I did last week, and as I looked down the street I noticed the people carrier further down. I got out and there was a guy outside smoking. I went past him and felt his stare on me as I walked through the door.

The place was not as busy as last week; I looked around and saw Dave sat at a table on his own. He looked up and his eyes popped out of his head. He stood up and said, "Well hello sexy, come on over."

He beckoned me over with his hand; I was a bit disappointed as his black friend was not there, I strolled over and said, "On your lonesome are we?"

He came around the table and gave me a kiss on the lips and said, "Let me get you a drink, what would you like?"

I sat down and started to feel that all I did earlier was a bit of a waste of time. I looked up and said, "Whiskey double on the rocks."

I wanted to either drown or just get pissed and fuck Dave again on his own, which wasn't a bad thing as I knew he was more than capable of fucking me to multiple orgasms.

Dave came back with my drink; he still had half a pint on the table. He came round and sat back down. He looked at me and in a whisper he said, "Fuckin' hell you look great."

I didn't want to ask him straight out but needed to know. So I asked again, "You on your own then, no mates?"

He stared at me, like he was in a trance, and said, "Fuck, you're beautiful."

He took a long swig of his drink and said, "I was going home too, as it got a bit boring in here tonight. You just missed Don he went home just a few minutes ago. It was just the two of us tonight. I hung back cause the bar owner wanted a word with me."

I asked, "Don… which one's that, did I see him last week?"

Dave sat back in his chair and looked up as he said, "Yeah, you saw him; he's the quite one of us three. He's a year younger than me but is very shy, the black guy. His real name is Stan, but we've all called him Don, ever since school days."

My ears perked up and I wanted to know more, I asked, "So he's not coming back?"

Dave leant forward and grabbed his drink; he looked at it and said, "Nah, as I said he's just left. He only lives across the street."

Dave finished his drink and asked, "Would you like another or are we out of here?"

I still had half of my drink left; I still felt disappointed and cheated, so I stood and necked down my whiskey in one and said, "Let's go."

He said, “Let me let the owner know that I’ll come and see him later.

As we both walked out I felt several eyes from around the bar, they bore into me; I didn't mind that one bit.

We got outside, he turned and looked at me and said, "It was Don's car, I don't have the keys."

I smiled and said, "You said he only lives across the street."

I looked over to the other side and scanned the properties from left to right, I asked, "So which one's his?"

Dave had a bit of a queried look on his face as he said, "I'm not sure he's on his own."

My smile broadened and asked, "Well let’s go and find out shall we?"

He took hold of my hand and led me across the street. We got to one place where most of the lights were off apart from one in an upstairs window.

Before he knocked on the door he turned round to me and said, "What if he's not alone?"

I pushed him forward with a hand on his back and said, "Then get the keys, stupid!"

He rang the bell; a light came on from behind the door. It opened just a few inches and Dave said, "Hi Don."

Don from just that opening could not see me; he said to Dave, "Hi, what’s up?"

Dave was thinking of something to say, when I nudged him in his lower back. Don must have noticed and he opened the door a bit more and saw me.

Don smiled at me and then turned back to Dave and asked, "You want the keys?"

I looked at Dave as he nodded; I stepped closer to the door and saw that Don just had a towel wrapped around his waist.

I looked at Don and said, "Hi Don, I'm Alice, what Dave really wants to know is, are you on your own here?"

Don looked back at Dave and said, "Yes my parents are on holiday for this week, Dave knows that."

Dave looked up to Don and said, "I know that but are you on your own tonight?"

Don smiled and said, "Oh, right on my own, yes."

Don leant forward and whispered into Dave's ear, "You want to use a room."

Although he whispered, I heard it. Dave said nothing he looked at Don and smiled.

Don opened the door further, invited us in and said, "You can use my room, you know where it is."

Don closed the door; Dave walked on ahead, I stood there next to Don. He looked at me and said, "Just follow him."

I kicked off my heel's and stepped close up to Don, I kissed him on the lips and grabbed hold of the knot on the front of his towel and said, "You too sonny."

I pulled him as I walked towards Dave who was half way up the stairs.

By the time we got to the top landing Dave was not there, but I noticed a light on in one of the rooms, I headed for it.

Dave was in and had started to take off his clothes. I pulled in Don and turned round to face him, I grabbed his head and said, "There's no formalities here tonight, no need to be the shy guy."

I kissed him hard as I poked my tongue down his throat. I felt Dave behind me, he had lifted my dress, and started to lick and suck on my arse cheeks.

I wanted to see if that black boy measured up to at least Dave's manhood. If it didn't then at least I knew Dave would give me a great fucking, and if it did, well then 'Hallelujah.'

Don had a ripped body, a tight six pack which I had already noticed downstairs when he opened the door.

I lowered one of my hands and undid the towel, it fell to the floor. While we looked at each other, I slowly ran my fingers up his thighs and felt a semi hard cock. My first impression was he's long; I stroked him softly while we engaged in another kiss.

I was the only one with any clothes on, two pieces in fact. I let go of Don and Dave stood up.

I stepped back and the two of them stood side by side. I raised my arms up, wanting them to take my little black dress off, I said, "Go ahead boys, let's have some fun."

Both of them came either side of me and raised my dress up and off the top of my arms. Dave had a hold of it; he threw it over to his clothes. I stepped back towards the bed and sat.

I placed my arms behind me and raided my legs up together; I looked at my thong and then back up at Don and said, “Would you mind.”

Don came forward; he grabbed my thong and slowly slipped it off as I raided my hips up.

He held it to his nose, sniffed it and threw it over to my dress.

I gestured to them to come forward, both Dave and Don were hard, I'd seen Dave’s cock before and I knew that was a good fuck stick. Don was longer and showed promise. I Spat on both my hands and started to stroke both of them.

Dave leaked per-cum, I ran a finger across the tip and smeared it around. I stroked off Don, and he seemed to get harder and a bit longer. I think it was his initial shyness that stopped his cock from springing to attention before.

As I mentioned Don was not as thick as Dave, but Don was longer at two whole inches, which made Don a fabulous ten, and Don was cut.

I looked up at them both; Dave grinned and said, "That's why we call him Don, and not Stan."

I looked across to Don with a funny look and then back at Dave. Dave said, “Donkey that’s Don.”

I looked across to Don and said, "I've never fucked a donkey before, I hope you cum in bucket loads."

He looked across to Dave and then back at me and said, "I cum lots."

I bent down and began to lick and suck one after the other; Don also had pre-cum which trickled out. I stroked Dave's cock and rolled his fore-skin back and forth across the head.

I rubbed both their cock-heads together, I rolled their cock-heads around each other's and as I grinned and looked up at them both I said, "I bet this feels great."

They both nodded. And then I said, "I know I can make them feel even better."

I looked back up and asked, "Would you like that?"

They both nodded, I placed both their cock-heads so that they pointed to each other, and then ran Dave's fore-skin across Don's cock-head.

I got hold of the edge of the fore-skin and stretched it across Don’s cock; I pulled tight and then held it in my fist. I stroked it back and forth. I looked up and they both had their eyes closed and faces like they were without doubt enjoying it.

I wanted to know how their cocks would stand up to a real tight hard stroking. I still looked at their faces as I tightened my grip. I began to stroke them fast.

I felt their cock-heads under Dave’s foreskin, the heat had built up and I was amazed that neither of them had cum even after five minutes of that docked wank off.

They were both so fucking hard. I just beamed within myself and thought if they could withstand that, then I’m in for a better fucking than I had hoped for.

I had the tightest grip and still even after seven or eight minutes they seemed to want more. But my wrist got fatigued, I had to stop.

I took both of them into my mouth and the heat that came off both their cocks was amazing. I sucked off both as I wanked off each cock.

I sucked and licked their cocks, they both had a hand on my firm tits and pinched and twisted my long hard nipples.

It made me feel great, I took out their cocks and smacked them against each other. I was at a quandary as to who I wanted in my soaked wet pussy first.

Although I class myself as a dirty fucking bitch when it comes to sex, I was not into anal. Did it once and thought then I never want that again!

But before I get at least one, I wanted, no, I needed my pussy eaten out. I wondered who I should give that honour to.

I stood up and pushed Dave onto the bed on his back, I said, “Turn round, head over the edge.”

He moved round with his head about a foot from the edge of the end of the bed. I got up and straddled over his face.

He immediately started to lick and suck on my clit. Fuck that felt good, just what I needed.

Don had already moved to in front of me, I grabbed his ten inch wonder and pulled him forward. I bent forward and began to blow him off and my pussy let go of a fabulous electric shock. I ground my pussy into Dave’s face as my cunt released a flow of my nectar.

I stroked and sucked Don’s cock, hard, he seemed to love it. He pushed his cock deeper down my throat with each thrust. I had a firm grip and twisted my fist around his magnificent fucking tool.

Dave had his hands on my hips and pulled me into his mouth as he sucked on my clit.

I had that black bastard in my mouth for another ten minutes as Dave gave me yet again another fab orgasm; my cunt flowed like a river.

I had to pull Don out to grab my breath. I wanted a cock in me; I reached behind my back with one hand and took hold of Dave’s cock. I squeezed and stroked him to assess his hardness, that thing was ready for fucking.

Reluctantly I got off Dave and asked him to turn round. He sat on the edge of the bed and lay down. His legs dangled down and he held his cock up ready for me to sit on.

Now Dave’s got a fat cock and I knew I’d have a bit of a struggle to get him in even with my pussy as wet as it was.

I straddled across him in reverse cow girl style and lowered myself down. I felt his cock-head at my entrance and I felt his hands on my hips. I lowered down and got two or three inches in. Fuck, he was fat, I’ve had him before but it just felt even bigger.

And then he slapped my arse, I looked round at him sharply; the look on his face went from a smile to a boy who just got scolded. I smiled and said, “Again, harder!”

A beaming grin returned to his face as he slapped my other cheek, and he slapped it harder. God that was great, I loved the sound, the feel and the sting the slap gave.

I bounced up and down to get him in and he thrust up as we then got fully engaged. I sat on him fully embedded to savour the feeling.

I grabbed Don’s cock again and licked him from his balls to his big cock-head. I started to suck him off and also started to ride Dave.

Dave continually groped and slapped my arse. He ran his hand up my back slowly and back down again. Don groped and squeezed my tits one after the other; he pinched and twisted my nipples.

Oh my fucking god I was there again, and had to get Don out from between my teeth before I bit his cock off, I shouted, “Fuck that’s fuckin’ nice.”

Dave banged away at my cunt and I re-engaged with Don’s cock. I began to twist my fist on his cock harder and tighter, he was so hard and pumped.

Five minutes later I felt Don’s hand on my head, I looked up and he had his eyes closed and his face told me he was about to cum.

I began to jump up and down on Dave faster and stroked Don off quicker. I knew Don was close, I let go of his cock and swallowed seven of his ten inches. He blew his load straight down my throat. He blew a massive hot load which almost had me choked, but I knew I could handle that.

He blew another four fab loads as I put my hand back onto his cock to ease out a bit more. And he did as he flinched back and forth and delivered a couple of smaller spurts. He tasted so young, it was heaven.

Dave still fucked me hard and fast, he could see Don had blown his load. And he still groped and slapped my arse.

I was almost on the verge of another orgasm, when Dave pushed me off, he turned me round so fast and pushed his cock into my mouth. He held my face in both hands and fucked my face vigorously.

I was in shock that he kept it up at that pace for what must have been two to three minutes.

I saw Don sat on the bed, his chest heaved up and down gasping out loud. Dave eventually slowed down; he withdrew his cock, strands of saliva hung between my mouth and Dave’s fat cock, beads ran down my neck.

He gasped for breath and I myself panted loudly. What was the bastard thinking force fucking his cock down my throat. I looked around and Don had just about recovered himself, his breathing was slow and controlled.

I waited and got some sort of normality back to my breathing. I looked up to Dave and his chest still heaved but slower. I looked back down to his cock and grabbed it at the base, he was still hard. I pulled back his foreskin to reveal his purple head. I slapped his cock hard, just as hard as he had slapped my arse.

I slapped it several times; he never stepped back or complained. I slapped my tits and nipples with his cock. Don looked over and smiled at me.

I thought it was time, I need both of them in me. But first I needed to see if I could get Don’s donkey dick back up again.

I leant across and stroked him; I sucked him softly, as I rolled my tongue around his cock-head. Youthful bastard was getting hard again, but slowly. I sucked and stroked gently, I wanted to feel his fucking tool grow to its full potential in my hands and mouth. He was there, he was pumped and well fucking hard. Okay, let’s do it.

I asked Don to lay down; I mounted over him and grabbed his cock from between my legs. I placed him at my entrance and there were a few of my pussy drops which landed onto his cock-head, it aided his cock into me.

I knew entrance would not be difficult with Don’s cock as Dave’s cock was thicker and I had managed him. But it was the length of that Mandingo’s ten blood fueled inches which I felt slip deeper into me.

In he slipped as I went down; I managed to get half of him in in the first attempt. The challenge was still there, to get it all in. I bounced up and down and on each thrust, he pushed up and eventually we were both contented, he, to my amazement was all in.

Fuck it felt so fantastic, I almost had an orgasm as I sat there fully impaled. I looked down to Don and said, “Got yea.”

I rose and fell with his hands on my firm tits. Dave came across and offered me his fat cock to suck on, which I eagerly accepted.

We all fucked, sucked and groped each other for quite some time.

I let go of Dave and said, “Get in there with donkey.”

Dave moved behind me as I lay down on top of Don. Dave lowered himself and I felt him as he stabbed his cock towards my pussy.

I spread my legs wider and pushed back to try and help him get it in. I felt it as it popped in and opened me up. I gave out a loud cry, “Fuck, fuck in hell.”

Dave pushed harder and I felt him slip in, we all lay still for a minute. It was Don who moved first and started to fuck me. Dave soon followed his lead and also started to fuck me at the same pace.

They both built up a nice rhythm between themselves, as one went in the other pulled out. My cunt supplied copious amounts of lubricant for their cocks. It felt so out of this world, I was in a better place than heaven.

I felt like I was being fucked by two hard cocked studs. I bet their cocks felt great to them. I knew I felt fucking amazing, my cunt felt so stretched and had never been opened that far apart before. As I have mentioned, I do like threesomes, and have had two cocks in me before, but never has there been two gloriously large cocks in me together before.

When there have been two in me, their rhythms are never in time with each other. Usually each does his own thing, blows his load and withers away. But these two were different, I just did not know what, but they both knew what the other was doing and the pace between them was amazing.

I was being double fucked, and double fucked fucking well. I loved it.

I kissed Don as they both fucked me so wonderfully. I thought to myself, there I was a forty six year mature woman being fucked by twenty one and twenty two year old studs. Both their ages together were still younger than me. Fuck that was so gratifying to know just by itself.

After a while I felt the boys had picked up the pace and were fucking me into the home straight. I had an orgasm every five minutes; I relished each and every one of them.

They seemed to change from one in one out, to both in and out together. In itself that felt incredible. It felt like one massive cock fucking me. I did not want it to stop, ever.

Boy these studs could fuck; how they fucked me for so long I’ll never know. I didn’t want to know. They fucked me through several sweet almighty orgasms. And my body still supplied the sweet slippery fluids of my wanton cunt.

My mind was being blown off my body with all the sheer delight of the strength of the orgasms these studs drove me through.

It was Dave who I felt went out of time, he slowed down, and he grabbed the sides of my hips and plunged in deep and blew four or five loads of his cum.

Don had slowed down while Dave blasted his loads. And then picked it back up as I felt Dave’s cum moisturise Don’s cock and my cunt.

Dave slipped out and rolled off me to the side, which left Don to fuck me as hard as he liked. And he did, he really picked up the pace and slammed into me. He fully buried his donkey cock into me with every thrust. Fuck I had a continual flow from my cunt which sent waves of pure ecstasy through from my cunt to my tits, nipples and head.

My head sway from side to side as we fucked each other. I had a hold of Don's head with both hands as I rode him like a bitch on heat.

And it was then as I had what felt like my hundredth orgasm. I felt Don slow and with long, deep, pulsing and deliberate thrusts he started to blow his loads of searing hot cum, which passed from that young black boy into my mature, fit, white physique.

He blew several large loads, which ran out of my cunt and splattered over our legs and bodies. He literally blew a fucking ocean into me.

On his final load he pushed in deep which lifted me well off the bed, and lowered me slowly as his and my orgasmic sensations came down from the ceiling. His cum gushed out of my cunt and onto the bed.

I fell back onto him and we lay panting and heaved for breath. I felt Dave’s hand on my back as he caressed it from top to bottom.

I looked sideways to Dave as he grinned broadly and he said, “Alice, welcome to donkey’s wonderland.”

It was then I think I realised that that was not the first time those two had fucked a woman together, bastards; it was their plan from the start.

Needless to say, we got together on more occasions than I can remember, but back at my place as Donkey’s parents were back home.

Published 
Written by Bob_6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments