Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seedling

"The affair grows in intensity"

89
17 Comments 17
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of the series "Shave". <p> [ADVERT] </p> I hope you enjoy the progression."

“I’m pregnant.”

It had been nearly three weeks since our last tryst, due to my travel schedule and a week’s vacation for her and her husband. 

My mind raced through the possibilities.

“It might be yours.”

It was as if she were reading my mind. 

I processed this as tightness filled my chest.  My mind raced back to our last encounter.  For the first time, we not only fucked without protection, but I filled her with a week’s worth of cum.  My rules, my insistence. 

We had fucked three more times as afternoon wound into early evening; each time I coated the walls of her womb with my seed.  Our coupling was, as always, rough, her submission deepening with each joining of our bodies.  The last time, though, was tender, romantic lovemaking.  Neither of us wanted to part. 

The three weeks since had been excruciating for both of us.  Her furtive texts confirmed that her body and emotions yearned for me as much as mine did for her. 

And yet, not for a moment did either of us deceive ourselves.  Her love, if not her total devotion, lay with her husband.  Our illicit affair would remain a dirty, secret indulgence, nothing more. 

I searched for the right words. 

“Might… be mine?”  My tone was quizzical. 

“Yes… might.  It’s possible.  It might even be likely, given the timing.”

“So, you were off birth control.”

“My husband and I had decided to try for a baby.”  She never referred to him by name.

“And yet you came to me that last time, submitted to my requirements.”  I referred to the clear understanding that if she came back to be with me, she would be consenting to me cumming inside her.

“Yes.  My discernment was more intense than you knew.  I agonized over my decision, but once it was made, I was firm in my conviction.  I wanted nothing, absolutely nothing, to come between us sexually.”

I remained silent, allowing her the time and space to go on.

“You see, you are like a drug to me.  I didn’t realize it but gradually.  I can’t live without it… without you.  Feeling you fill me like you did was the most thrilling thing that could happen.  I left here a complete woman.  I could feel you leaking out of me all night and the next day.  You left so much cum inside me, and I didn’t want to wash it out.  I took that risk, climbing into bed with him that night knowing that I carried you deep in my pussy.  I was both conflicted and supremely fulfilled and happy.”

She leaned forward, threw her arms around me, and gave me a passionate kiss. 

She appeared to be finished for the moment, so I responded.  “You know I feel the same way about you.  Emptying myself into you was incredible.  But I had no idea of the risk.”

“Oh, God, I am so sorry,” she blurted out.  “I didn’t set out to deceive you.  Nor did I plan for you to impregnate me.  My cycles can be slightly irregular.  That’s why it might be yours.”

“But it might not?”

“Shortly thereafter, we went on vacation.  We had sex several times.  So it’s possible that it could be his.  But the timing seems more likely that it’s yours.”

My emotions roiled between dread and excitement.  “So, what now?”

“He won’t ever know if it isn’t his,” she replied confidently.  She kissed me again, tenderly.  “Honestly, I hope it’s yours.  I want it to be our baby.  I want to have your child.”

My mind struggled to process all this.  The thrill of being her dirty secret, the outlet for all the hidden desires she couldn’t release anywhere else, the intensity of our adulterous passion, were one thing.  But this took our deceit to a far more dangerous place. 

Before I could respond, she took both of my hands in hers, and, gazing into my eyes intently, said, “I know I’ve crossed a line, and though it would wreck me, I understand if you want to end this and walk away.  But with all my heart, mind, body, and soul I hope that doesn’t happen.  I want you to know that I will never, ever, expect anything more of you than this… what we have right here.  There won’t ever be even the suggestion that you owe me, or my baby, anything.  You are a secret compartment in my life, as I am in yours.”

JasminDelRio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminDelRio

And with that, she began to unbutton her blouse. 

“I want you more than I have ever wanted you,” she breathed as she shrugged the garment off her shoulders and pulled her arms out of the sleeves.  She sat before me, her breasts seeming to strain against the lace fabric of her bra, nipples poking eagerly through the fabric.  I could smell her sex, and knew that she was already flooding her thong, despite not having even been touched.  She hesitated, trembling and vulnerable.

I attacked her.  A quick snap, and the bra was gone, exposing her milky-white breasts, accentuated by the tan lines she had recently acquired.  It may have been my imagination, but they seemed already slightly engorged.  I licked each nipple before biting each in turn.  I helped her to stand and unzipped her skirt, pulling it down over her hips.  Her thong was indeed visibly soaked, and I pushed it aside to shove three fingers roughly into her.  Head thrown back, she orgasmed almost immediately, rewarding me with a shower of her cum.  I rose and practically tore my own shirt off.  She was tugging at my belt and in no time, I was stepping out of my jeans, my erection poking out of the front of my boxers.

She made a move to kneel, but I had other things in mind, consumed by a primal urge to claim her.  I stepped out of my boxers, bent her over the back of the couch, pulled her thong down and off one leg, leaving it dangling around her other ankle, and aggressively entered her sopping cunt.  Her juices were running down her legs as I thrust into her with a frightening intensity, pulling her hair with one hand, jerking her head back and wrapping my other arm around her throat.  I fucked her like a man possessed.  The thought of my baby, our baby, growing inside her brought me quickly to the brink of climax. 

She sensed my impending eruption and screamed out for the entire hotel to hear.  “Fuck me harder!  Use my cunt!  Make me your whore!”

I grunted as I drove myself into her, our bodies slapping together, her pussy making loud squishing noises with each thrust.  Suddenly her body pushed me out and she exploded again, her liquid landing with a splat on the wood floor.  She was convulsing violently all control lost.  I spanked her, over and over, not caring now if she was marked.  A low guttural moan emanated from her as I spun her around and threw her on the bed.  She instinctively raised her knees, spreading wide and imploring me to fuck the pussy of the woman who loved me.

My cock was harder than ever, and I entered her again.  Her walls closed in on my manhood, gripping me tightly, and the sensation of her, wet and warm against me brought me again to the edge.  I looked down to see her face in twisted agony, her seemingly full breasts peaking at elongated nipples that would soon be nourishing her child.  My eyes swept downward to take in her belly, and I thought of the life within, life that could be part mine.  Her screams echoed my thoughts.

“Cum inside me.  Please, fill me with your seed.  Cum inside my pregnant body.  Give me your cum like you gave me a baby!”

I nearly blacked out from the eruption, my entire physical and emotional essence shooting out of my cock and blasting against her cervix.  Convulsion after convulsion hit me and I screamed out at the top of my lungs.

Slowly, consciousness returned.  We were wrapped in one another’s arms and kissing tenderly.  The bed was wet beneath us.  She had never looked more beautiful.  I stroked her hair and gazed into her eyes. 

“You are the most beautiful mother in the world.  I can’t wait to watch you grow.  There is nothing more beautiful than the thought of fucking you through your pregnancy.”

A tear came to her eye.  “That is the most wonderful thing I’ve ever heard.”

I kissed her again, gently.  “Did you mean it when you said you hope it’s mine?”

She kissed me back.  “With all my heart.”

I smiled.  “So do I.”

 

 

Published 
Written by chris21235
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments