Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah And Troy - Lush Lovers Making Fantasy Into A Reality

"Two Lush members a world apart move ever closer to making their fantasies into a real cheating experience."

9
1 Comment 1
1.0k Views 1.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is the start of a series with several parts that were written as imaginary adventures connecting two Lush members who developed a friendship here online and and have fed their fantastical desires to find pleasure outside the boundaries of their marriage through this series."

Sarah was relaxing on her bed, half sitting up propped on some pillows, though again alone waiting for sleep as she perused some Lush stories, tonight settling on the Cheating genre that brought her so many fun fantasies to ponder.  She was dressed in matching purple satin string pajama top and short bottoms that made her feel so ready for some sexual attention, attention that rarely came from her husband these days. 

She looked up abruptly as the door suddenly opened to the bedroom and a strange man slowly entered the room and locked the door behind him.  Sarah should have been scared but felt an odd comfort as if maybe she should know this man, as if she had seen his picture before.  The screen name Peterhard and then Troy came to mind as she recognized the face, the fit body in shorts and T-shirt.  But how?  The uninvited but welcome “strange” man smiled and came immediately to sit next to her on the bed.  “Don’t ask how, just believe it to be real,” he said softly to her in a confident voice. 

Troy leaned in and kissed her soft wet lips, amazed at Sarah’s sexy hot body and soft skin, even more attractive than he had imagined. 

“Sarah, I want this so bad.  I want to pleasure you in ways you desire and need right now,” he whispered as he looked into her eyes.  But her response, “I need you to fuck me Troy” was too much, too fast as this was his first time ever straying from his devoted wife.  He was still unsure if he could really go through with this. 

He instead asked like a gentleman, “May I start this time by giving you some oral pleasure?  There is nothing I would enjoy more than my head buried between athletic sexy legs like yours while my tongue makes love to your needy wet pussy,” breathed out Troy softly. 

Sarah simply responded by pulling the covers off her lower half, opening her legs, and smiling, a sure sign to Troy that he should proceed. 

Troy moved around in front of her, his cock visibly rock hard and protruding from his shorts, and lay down his head between her soft thighs.  His hands massaged her inner thighs as his face moved in closer to her satiny pajama shorts and nuzzled her pussy with his nose, taking in the wonderful smells of her dampening folds.  His hands moved up and felt the softness of her body, sneaking just slightly inside her pajama bottoms as he looked up to see her smiling and watching. 

“These will obviously need to come off,” Troy stammered as he got up briefly over her to hook the shorts with his fingers and pull them down as Sarah raised her legs to aid his efforts.    

Her swollen pussy lips looked so attractive to Troy.  Lovely soft lips spread open slightly and glistening wet almost crying out, “Taste me please,” as he slid back down closer and anticipated the first taste of her glorious pussy juices.  His hands moved to her inner thighs to open Sarah’s legs a little more and his tongue moved in to lightly touch her wet lips and begin licking slowly, softly from top to bottom at first.  He closed his eyes in bliss as he took in the taste and smell of her womanly desires with his cock rock hard beneath him.  He eventually looked up to see Sarah relaxed with her eyes closed, a pleasurable smile on her, one hand on her right breast and pinching at her hard nipple. 

EmmaRossetti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaRossetti

Troy continued with long slow licks with his flat tongue from top to bottom of her now dripping wet pussy.  He nudged up slightly and began light sucks on her swollen clit, giving him room below his chin to insert a finger or two inside her.  He felt the slipperiness, curves, bumps of her insides and began stroking to pleasure her G-spot.  His ears took in the moans and quiet panting and he felt her moving underneath him, knowing she was enjoying this immensely. 

He continued his oral delight but his mind wandered to his desire to slide up her warm, soft, athletic body and slide his cock into her dripping wet opening, imagining what a different pussy would feel like after only having made love to his wife for so, so many years.  His conscience shouted, “No, that would really be cheating, much beyond just making this needy married woman orgasm with tongue pleasuring her.”  He realized he was on the edge of an orgasm himself from the excitement of Sarah’s juices all over his mouth and from his cock humping against the bed.  “Cum for me, Sarah,” he stopped licking long enough to mutter.  “Let it flow through your whole body as you feel my soft tongue making love to your hot married cunt in ways your hubby won’t do for you.”

Troy lost track of time on how long his mouth stayed between Sarah’s legs, but he was ready to stay there as long as she needed.  Eventually, he began to feel her pushing her legs into him, hearing her moan and breathe heavily, his mouth pushed hard into her soft wetness as he sensed her hand on his head pulling him harder into her.  His tongue pushed against her swollen clit as he felt tingling go through her legs, then a bigger spasm as he heard Sarah’s moans turn to exclamations.  “Oh my God, yes, yes, oooooohhhh!” and he felt the shaking of her legs around his face and her whole body convulsing in orgasm.  Sarah held his head tight between her soft thighs and bucked against him until her body relaxed from her climatic ecstasy.   

He relaxed his pressure on her pussy, juices everywhere on Troy’s mouth and chin.  He looked up and smiled as Sarah’s eyes finally opened, her breathing slowing as a contented smile came across your sexy, sweaty face.  Barely audible, he could hear her exhaling softly her desires, “Fuck me now, Troy.  You deserve to enjoy more of my pussy and I want to give it all to you.”  

Troy moved back fully onto the bed and sat next to Sarah, still lying back on the pillows, as he had done when he first arrived and surprised her.  His mind was racing with thoughts.  He wanted that pussy so bad, wanted to feel it wrapped tight around his needy cock. 

The voices continued to argue in his head, “No, no, I can’t do that, I’m not ready.  But she wants it, she is so ready and I may never get this chance again.”

Troy leaned in to kiss Sarah’s soft lips with his mouth still wet with her juices.  He felt her hand moving across his thigh, reaching for his cock.  Their lips were about to meet again…and just as suddenly, Sarah was left alone with just her phone and imagination still fantasizing about more.  Her desires were momentarily met but certainly not completely.    

Published 
Written by Peterhard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments