Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roommates

"Friends and roommates cross the line."

11
2 Comments 2
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Back when I was around 23 or 24 I moved in with a girl that I had known since grade four. Her name was Sheri; she was a cute little blue eyed blond girl who was probably the first crush that I ever had. From the moment we met we just seemed to gravitate toward one another. What I remember most vividly was how on class field trips the two of us would always be lagging behind the group annoying our teacher and just making each other laugh.

All through elementary school and most of high school we had off and on crushes with each other that seldom seemed to align at the same time. It wasn't all sunshine though, because there were also stretches of time that neither of us could stand the other. No matter how I felt about Sheri though, what always stuck with me about her was the way she smelled. I don’t know if it was the conditioning of my earliest childhood attraction or not, but to me Sheri always smelled so sweet.

When we finally did move in together there was nothing romantic about the arrangement. She lived in a big apartment with a couple other roommates and they had one small empty room. I had spent the summer in Key West with a girl I been seeing and now that I was back in town, I needed a place to stay. Since they had that empty room I made the suggestion to Sheri about moving in and splitting the rent one more way. Sheri was actually pretty reticent about letting me move in since she thought I'd be too much of a slob. Still, Sheri and her roommates put it to a vote to decide if I should move in and the economics of student life won out. I was in, but if I recall correctly, I don’t think I carried Sheri’s vote.

Apart from my small room, the apartment was really quite large. Sheri was the lone female in the house and had been living in the apartment for a few years. She had just finished university the year before and had started working while Rob, Jean and I were still in school. We all got along well and for the most part there was no discord on the upkeep of our apartment. I was still seeing Chelsea, the girl that I went to Key West with and she was also a common fixture around the apartment.

While there was nothing going on with Sheri and me, Chelsea was starting to build up a bit of jealously towards her. It wasn't anything extreme; I suppose reasonably enough Chelsea complained that we never seemed to do anything without Sheri coming along. If it were one of my male roommates who was always with us quite likely Chelsea might have had the same complaint. She did have a point, but apart from not wanting to uninvite Sheri, I found myself increasingly liking her company. Aggravating the problem, Sheri and I had known each other for so long that conversations could often stray into topics particular to our shared history, tending to leave Chelsea out.

Aside from the jealousy, Chelsea and I were having other problems too. I once read somewhere that if you want to see how compatible you are with someone, try traveling with them. It compresses things, so problems that would otherwise initially go unrecognized are more rapidly brought to the fore. Chelsea and I had been going out for about five months and spent two of those on a working vacation in Key West. In travel time or dog years, I figure we were approaching the seven year itch.

That was the basic situation when one morning Sheri came to the living room and used the phone in there to call in sick. Instead of walking back down the hall to her room, she just stepped into my room and flopped down beside me on the bed. She crawled under the blanket and snuggled up beside me.

For some this might seem like an overture, but considering the sort of relationship we had I didn't read anything into it. However, Chelsea had just spent the night and had left early that morning and I was still naked under the sheets. Having Sheri suddenly beside me while I was naked had my mind touring less innocent territory than the situation would normally lead me to visit.

Other than throw my arm and leg over her, which I was just as likely to do while sharing the couch watching TV, I didn't do anything to push things beyond a platonic embrace. The way I felt though, if Sheri had started something, I don’t think I would have stopped her. Nothing actually happened, but suddenly I was thinking of Sheri in ways that I hadn't for years.

In the days that followed, things were pretty normal between Sheri and me. Sheri and I started making plans to go out on Friday night and while I invited Chelsea, I kind of did a bit of a soft sell of the plans. It wasn't a thought out plan to exclude Chelsea, but I found that I was creating an easy path for her to take a pass on a night out. Whether I admitted it to myself or not I really just wanted to have a night out with Sheri on our own. This was opposite to the direction that Chelsea had been proposing, but even without the recent snuggle I had with Sheri, I think I was ready for just a friends’ night out.

By the time Friday rolled around I’d put off finalizing any plans with my increasingly annoyed girlfriend until it was really too late. In fact, neither Sheri nor I had made much of an effort to invite anyone else. In the end, Sheri and I went out on our own.

We went to a bar that we were regulars at and found a table in a quieter part of the bar at the back. Even though we hadn't really spoken about her sick day sleep in with me, there was a different feeling to our night out than normal. It didn't exactly feel like a date, but it did feel more intimate than usual. Having known Sheri for so long, I can recognize her behavioral cues. Not because I’m especially intuitive, more so because Sheri’s just not the least bit subtle. When Sheri is favoring someone, she really focuses on them. It’s almost an exclusionary focus and being the subject of her attention can really make the recipient feel good, at least that’s the way it works for me. That night at the bar I knew that I had Sheri’s undivided attention. We were in a crowded bar, but it could have been just the two of us sitting in a quite café.

We talked about our morning cuddling in bed too. Sheri said how weird it made here feel when she realized I didn't have any clothes on. I didn't think she’d realized that I was naked under the blankets, but I guess it’s not really the sort of thing that can go unnoticed.

Nicetoomeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicetoomeet

She said she was getting really turned on, but it was just too wrong. 

She told me she said to herself, “This is Mike, I’m not supposed to feel this way."

Sheri confessed, "I felt like I wanted something to happen, but it just would have been so wrong.”

I told Sheri that I felt the same way and that it was probably good nothing happened, because things could get pretty complicated.

Sheri agreed saying, “I know, I mean we’re getting along so well. I remember thinking you were such a jerk after high school and it’s so great to get to be friends again. Plus living together could be pretty awkward. And there’s Chelsea too.”

There really were a lot of complications to consider. More than were mentioned. I could write another story listing them all. While we both confessed to being kind of turned on the other day, we readily agreed that it was smart that we both showed restraint.

We left the bar at about one or two o’clock and took a cab home. When we got in, the place was dark and quiet with our roommates already asleep in their rooms. Sheri and I went to the living room to each have one more cigarette before bed. We sat on one of the big couches in the living room. We left the lights off and the room was dimly illuminated by the street light through the front window.

We ended up lying together on the couch with Sheri near the edge and me behind her with my arm around her. Our chat petered out by the time we finished our smokes. Sheri moved the ashtray back from the side of the couch to the coffee table. We just kept laying there as if our plan was to just fall asleep together, except that w were both quite awake.

I wouldn't say we were writhing against one another, it was more subtle. It was more like one or the other of us from time to time would slightly adjust our positioning. Each shift was a further invitation to the other, no move was a retreat. We certainly knew what was going on and we both probably were wondering what was going to happen. The signals were there, but there was so much that could go wrong and neither of us seemed to be willing or to able to make the first move. Then finally I took Sheri’s hand, pulled it back behind her back and placed it on my hard cock. Sheri shuddered and turned her open mouth to me and we met in a passionate lust filled kiss. There would be no more restraint.

I could almost end the story at this point, because the most memorable part of our intense first night together was our kiss. It wasn't our first kiss, our first kiss was in elementary school, exciting enough at the time, but we weren't in elementary school anymore. The resisted desire fueled us from the morning Sheri crawled into bed with me and that kiss with her hand squeezing my cock was ignition.

I lifted Sheri's shirt up above her breasts and felt their fullness in my hands. Sheri had nice round breasts with small pink nipples. Meanwhile with her arm still behind her back Sheri was fumbling with my belt and zipper, struggling to get her hand on my cock.

“Help me, Mike,” she asked.

I actually really like the feeling when a girl struggles to get at my cock. I didn't have it on at the time, but I use to have this old football belt the some girls would really fight with to get at my cock and it was such a turn on to see such determination. As a young guy, I often had to work so hard to get a girl out of her clothes, so it was a nice turn around to see such effort made to get me out of mine. In Sheri’s case though, I did help. I undid my belt and all she had to do was pull down my zipper, giving her hand unfettered access. The way Sheri grasped my cock and the way her hand made me throb tip to base belied the reticence we expressed only hours ago.

With Sheri slowly stroking the length of my shaft, I undid her jeans. Sheri wiggled her hips to help me slide down her pants and panties over her hips. It had been years since I’d seen the light blond tufts of Sheri’s pussy. Sheri had her shirt bunched up above her breasts and her jeans down almost to her knees. Sheri's naked skin felt so smooth and warm against me, but at the sight of her pussy, I had to have a taste. I climbed over Sheri and got down to the floor on my knees. I slid off Sheri pants, pulled off my shirt and buried my face in her wet pussy. Sheri was fair skinned with a light pink pussy that was wonderfully delicious. She moaned softly while my tongue explored and tasted all that her sweet pussy had to offer.

Finally Sheri pulled me back up to the couch. I stepped out of my pants and slid my cock into her ready pussy. Sheri's pussy was warm, wet and welcoming as I worked myself deep into her. On the couch we fucked slowly and steadily. Now that we were actually making love it felt incredible, after an almost unbelievable week of build-up. It was stunning to think that just a week before, despite our proximity, neither of us would have imagined that we’d be irresistibly fucking each other in the living room. If Sheri wasn't sick earlier in the week, if I hadn't been naked in bed when she climbed in, perhaps no light would have suddenly gone on in both our heads. That morning had independently filled up both our thoughts and now I was filling up Sheri to the glow of the street light outside.

I started pounding Sheri harder. She was on her back with her eyes closed and her legs bent and braced against my shoulders. As her breaths shortened, I could tell that Sheri was coming and it pushed me right over the edge. I pumped my cock into Sheri as deep as I could and filled her with an orgasm that was almost as unbelievable as the situation.

For a few moments we lay together on the couch, silently recovering until Sheri whispered, “That was fun!”

“I agree,” I said, smiling. Then I suggested, “Maybe we should go to your room before someone wakes up and walks in on us."

Barely stifling our giggles, Sheri grabbed the cigarettes and the ashtray while I gathered up our clothes. To keep things secret I pulled my door closed as we passed my room. We kept things secret for months. The secret continued after I broke up with Chelsea and the secret actually lasted a few months longer than our affair.

Published 
Written by MrNiceguy888
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments