Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

River Goes To Carolyn's Wedding

"River gets a surprise."

50
6 Comments 6
5.3k Views 5.3k
848 words 848 words

Author's Notes

"Have I said that the characters control their stories? Yes? This is a prime example. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I was absolutely shocked by the ending."

It’s been six months since I've been able to seduce a bride. I’ve gone to a couple of weddings but had no success until I went to Carolyn and Todd's wedding. I had two weddings I was planning to attend: Carolyn and Todd’s in the early afternoon and Kelly and Mark's in the evening.

I’d met both brides, and I’d decided to see if I could prime the pump with them and see if that made a difference. Carolyn worked at the same company I did, and I occasionally saw her around. I made a special effort to see her that week.

I didn’t try to seduce her there at work; I just got her to notice me. Well, a little more than notice me. I did kiss her, and maybe I touched her breasts a little, but I didn’t seduce her—completely, at least.

Kelly worked at my attorney's office as a secretary receptionist. And I made much the same adjustments to her, but without touching her much. I just gave her a kiss, with just a slight touch of the button in her mind that made her aware of me and a twist to make her let me kiss her while I was waiting to see Tom.

When I was through with Tom and I left, Kelly was alone in the office, so I leaned over and gave her another kiss. I might have given her a little tweak to reinforce what I’d done before.

When I left, I was pretty sure I was going to break my drought. I really prefer to fuck them in their wedding dress, but if I get them before the groom does, I’m satisfied. I had to adjust my cock as I left with an anticipatory grin on my face.

That lasted until I remembered why it had been six months 

God, it’s been six months since the Ruth Brooks fiasco. It makes me cringe—rum a tum rum a tum expealadocious. It's not working. Take your clothes off. Off. Usually, saying random things switches my brain off about the most humiliating time of my life.

Hell, I’d never seen my cock so small except that time I tried to swim in the river up in the Sierras. I thought I had Ruth seduced, and I’d undressed so I could fuck her in her wedding dress.

Shit, I was set to go when she suddenly grabbed my clothes, and with a wave of her hand, she left me in the side room. I can still see her grin as she left, telling me I could leave and look for my clothes after midnight, when everyone would be gone. Oh yeah, and there she peered inside and reminded me to lock the door in case some couple might want some privacy.

ZoeyWillits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeyWillits

I still can’t face her in town.

I’d been afraid I’d have to find a new hobby, but I finally had my mojo back. I think.

I actually went to the wedding, but for me, the main event was the reception. There was a light meal, then dancing. I got my chance to dance with her, and I pushed the button to change the focus from Todd to me temporarily. Then I turned her arousal up to high. When I suggested she use the facilities, she jumped at the chance.

When I got her into the small private room I had scoped out, she was eager. I was kissing her. I moved down to her shoulders, and I could detect the perfume that she’d put on her tits.

I slipped the straps on her wedding dress off her shoulders and exposed her bra. When I unfastened her bra, her exquisite tits were in front of me. I sucked them and nipped her nipples. She was moaning, Yes, that’s wonderful, River. More.”

With that, I pulled her dress up and removed her panties. I broke away from her tits and moved my attention to her pussy. I could detect the same perfume there that I had on her tits. I had my hands on her nipples as I tongued her slit, looking for her clitoris. When I found it, I licked around it and then sucked softly across it and sucked. 

I could feel her spasm, and then she tried to suppress a small scream. Not very successfully because we soon heard voices saying, “What’s wrong in there? Are you alright?" and then, “Get a key.”

Shit, I got her bra refastened and her dress kind of in order, and we both escaped from the other door. I sent her into the main ladies' room, and I left. I did have the presence of mind to take her panties with me.

God, I hope she’s able to get away with it.

I sat in my car recovering for ten minutes, trying to decide if I wanted to continue this evening.

I finally decided to let Mark fuck his own wife.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments