Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No More Vanilla, Part One: Kim’s Invitation

"Bored housewife is sexually ignited by an older, sophisticated man."

104
18 Comments 18
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"A little different than the Mary story but if you liked that one, I follow a similar theme here. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Special thanks to playwithkimmy for the inspiration."

The unmistakable suppressed shriek and ragged breath of female orgasm echoed throughout the women's bathroom at Le Jardin Neuf.

Kim Delgado froze on her toilet seat, her pee stream actually halting. Had she just heard someone having…

"OH, FUCK YES! Right there, Jules! You fucking bastard!"

Whoever that was, she was very happy and apparently quite demanding, and had to be very close to Kim.

"Oh yes, so close!" a man's voice answered as Kim became aware of a rhythmic metal squeaking that was more than likely the stall frame only eight feet away. It was the larger one reserved for physically challenged people. Ever practical, Kim thought it was a good place to have sex as it had lots more room, and those bars and…

'A good place for sex?' she thought. What was that? Kim squelched a laugh at such a salacious mind drift. It must be the glasses of wine her sister Angela insisted she drink with lunch.

The sex pounding continued for another thirty seconds, and the forty-one-year-old mom held her breath to not alert the two to her presence.

"Oh yes, Jules, give it to her!” A third voice commanded. “Give that needy slut your cum!"

Three?! Kim let out her breath and pee at the realization that there was another female voice, who was now panting and oh-goding repeatedly! She must be masturbating!

Then the man, Jules, finally spoke, “Fuck, you two are insatiable!”

Legitimately turned on, Kim’s heart accelerated, and her wine-spurred mind wildly speculated: Who was so sex-crazed they would do it in a woman’s room of a trendy lunch spot?! And more to the point, should she herself make a dash for it before the menage-a-trois exited? No, that would mean not washing her hands and - oh come off it, Kim! Go!

The erotic wet and urgent noises crescendoed! And, as the three neared sexual climax, Kim wiped and was not surprised to find her hoo-hah had become aroused. In fact, the TP swipe caused a tingle in her button.

Her hubby, David and she only did it about thrice a month now. And he rarely ate her pussy anymore which left her to finish alone or not at all. He was all blowjobs and quick fucks. She did periodically have an orgasm from his cock, usually because she was fantasizing about being somewhere else, with someone else, doing something else.

Sadly, her last fuck cum was three months ago.

"Yesss!” the man hissed as the first fucked woman sex-wept quietly. Then Number Three groaned, “Fuuuck…” apparently at mutual peak.

Kim quickly dropped her TP, raised her underwear, and stood to straighten her dress. She grabbed her purse from the hook and quietly opened the stall door as the three began to pant their denouement. She began to walk on tiptoe to keep her sandals from creaking but instinctively turned back and flushed.

The noise made her freeze once again and she heard one of the women laugh. Kim whispered, “Oh shit,” and nervously rushed toward the door.

The male voice laughed. "Hope you enjoyed this afternoon's performance."

Now safely in the hallway, the suburban mom paused, took a deep breath, shook her redhead and sped toward her sister and key lime pie.

Back at the table, she must’ve looked flushed sporting a small smile. Angela looked at her with a quizzical face.

“Ha! What’s so funny, K?”

Kim realized she was telling a story with her face and quickly tried to look normal. Whatever that was. “Nothing, I just thought of something funny I saw on the um, face, erm, internet… that’s all…”

"...okay..." her sister said doubtfully.

What Kim wanted to say was she just heard three people having sex in the bathroom. Angela would laugh and want details and Kim might let it slip that it really turned her on. Then the teasing would start about her "perfectly dull white life and blah blah."

She drank more wine and hoped David would be in the mood tonight as Angela continued and earlier story and Kim pretended to listen.

After a minute or so, Kim looked over her sister's shoulder and saw a distinguished man with a salt and pepper beard step out of the hallway near the bathrooms.

Oh my God, it's him! And he’s really good-looking.

He seemed to be scanning the room then stopped when their eyes met.

She gasped and looked down. Oh fuck...How did he know?

She risked a glance up and saw the man smirk and then step past their table and out of the restaurant.

“Um, 'the fuck was that, Kim?” Angela asked, “Do you know that guy?”

“What? No…” It was a valid question as she had foolishly followed him out with her eyes. A suddenly risky part of her emerged and she covered with a joke, “But I’d like to!”

“As if- You wouldn't have the guts," Angela responded. “Now I have to use the bathroom, don’t let them take my pie!” Kim laughed as she watched her older sister head to the bathroom.

Kim was taken by a sudden sense of sadness. “As if” was actually a very appropriate response. Getting to know a man like that was something Kim would never do…

As Angela hit the hallway, she paused as two stunningly hot women came out of the bathroom. Angela rolled her eyes and stepped past glancing back, her face now admiration and envy. One was a statuesque blonde in tight jeans, heels, and a crop top; the other a short busty black woman wearing a pink dress. This had to be them! Kim guessed the black woman was the fuckee and the blonde, the bystanding masturbator. The short one was on her phone texting.

As the two sauntered past Kim's table, she straightened up wishing she had the guts to offer a wink, or perhaps a knowing 'hello.' Instead, her breath caught as the blonde laid a small piece of gold paper on the table. Then like other worldly beings, the two floated after their friend.

Kim looked at the paper as if it was a scorpion. What was on there? Was it a threat- was she in trouble? She looked around the restaurant as if someone would give her an answer and then snatched it up and held it below the table. It simply said, “Call me if you like what you heard. Jules”

Below it was a phone number and what was obviously one of the women’s lipstick kiss. Kim’s heart returned to the hundred-meter dash and her needy pussy did a classic twitch and gush. She took a calming breath, irritated that something like this had turned her on, only to find her nipples were poking out!

“OK Kim, what the fuck is going on?” Angela had snapped her out of her daydream and was sibling irritated. Kim looked up and knew her face must be beat red. She surreptitiously slipped the paper into her purse and looked defiantly at her younger sister.

“Nothing," she lied, "Too much wine. As you always say, I am a boring lightweight."

****

It had been two days since the luncheon and sex had taken over the forefront of Kim’s thoughts. And the background...and both sides. It was actually interrupting her sleep. She could not stop imagining the three luncheon fuckers in a variety of salacious scenarios. Many with her involved. She had never dabbled in same-sex intimacy yet those two made it easy to forget that shortcoming.

The night of the luncheon, she had had sex with a surprised David, and it was the usual: a few groans, a squirt, and a rollover. So, no relief there...

Vanilla…

Her two boys had been busy, thank God, so she was taxiing back-and-forth and welcomed the focus.

Work was also super busy, and she even stayed late yesterday to avoid having to face the burning mystery of the phone number.

But today was Sunday afternoon. There wasn’t much going on, and she unfortunately had a few hours on her own as David had the boys out fishing.

Kim had a creative mind, it’s what made her a great manager at the lab. It was also a mind that would not stop fantasizing. Add in an incessant tingle in her pussy and it was a now mind that craved, no, required satisfaction. She had been on the verge of a monster orgasm for forty-eight hours and was now wondering why she was trying to avoid it.

The piece of paper was starting to get worn as Kim had taken it out of her purse and looked at it probably a dozen times, even tossing it in the garbage twice and retrieving it. Now sitting on the couch in her oversized white blouse and floppy shorts, her usual casual wear, she stared at it sitting on the coffee table as if it was emitting hazardous radiation.

littleERICA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
littleERICA

What does this man want from me? I certainly don’t look like the two of them and he couldn’t possibly want me to have sex with him. I mean, he’s a total stranger! Right…?

She closed her eyes once again imagining the handsome man using her and pleasing her. Sexual positions she had dreamed about popped into her head and she squeezed her legs tightly and swore.

"Fuck, so stupid..."

Then a new thought popped in her head. Maybe he wants me to watch, like a kinky thing?

The thought of that actually made her more excited than she thought she could be. Her hands were on her thigh and stomach, waiting for the go-ahead to attack her need that was near throbbing! She had pictured the trio so many times and now if it was her job to observe, perhaps video them, or maybe even give pointers? Mind-blowing...

She held her breath, squeezed her legs together tighter, then exhaled.

Nothing moves without energy.

"Fuck it." Time to turn up the burner on her beaker.

She stuck two fingers past the waistband of her panties and unsurprisingly found herself soaking wet. Her other hand slid inside her blouse and found her erect nipple achingly hard. She groaned out loud, “…holy fuck…” as she found her clitoris on a hair trigger. Head tossed back, she merely needed to grind her fingers between her lips and the orgasm rocked her like she had not been rocked since her twenties.

“OH GAAHHHDDD!”

She shook and spasmed nearly falling off the couch. The shocking pleasure hit her from all sides. Her inner walls spasmed, juices flowed! Her fingers moving fast and firmly could not keep up with the shaking of her body. She tried to plug herself with her fingers just to hold on, but to no avail. It surged like a wave, and she rode it like a champion surfer until it took her under.

She collapsed panting, her head in a fog of euphoria, her hand and panties dripping.

She opened her eyes, genuinely shocked to find herself in the middle of the living room with her fingers in her pussy, and her other hand inside her blouse squeezing one of her all-natural C-cup tits. She pulled her fingers out of her crotch and smelled the luridly intense scent.

Then Kim Delgado, mother of two and vanilla life expert, did something she had not done in years: she licked her fingers clean.

“Oh my god…that actually tastes good.” Maybe they would like a new flavor. Maybe Jules wants me to play with his friends while he watches.

She laughed softly and then turned to see her phone and the beckoning piece of paper. The heat in her body that often dissipated quickly after a good orgasm was not going away. This was different. Something was reacting in her, something new and chemical. Something that needed her to react to it. And that fucking gold paper was the catalyst, her phone, the delivery method.

No longer afraid and buoyantly excited to have a decision, she picked up both, entered the number, and stopped.

Bravery helped her hit the last number, but fear made her handshake, so she hung up.

This is stupid! It’s 2024…

Not a direct call, then, no way. It felt desperate and somehow unsafe. A text. But what...?

Her fingers danced as they created a flirty text.

“'...so very sexy' ?” she read back out loud.

Then her fingers deleted, then they typed again.

“'…Handsomest man ever'?” What are you, fifteen!

They deleted once more.

Finally, they landed on the harmless yet still vanilla "hello"... with an incredibly lame smiley face.

Send…Really?

She was just about to recall the message when the phone buzzed a response. She yelped in surprise.

It read, “Hello? Who is this?"

A gulp, a cough, and a throat clear. Then a return, “I am looking for Jules?” Several audible heartbeats and then, send.

“Where did you get this number?”

This was the moment she was dreading. The words on the screen seemed to pulse as if she had set off an alarm. She wondered whether she should give her own name. She wondered if she would tell the truth. But that could defuse the possibility that the paper offered. An alias was adventurous yet sat unsettled in her head. She decided to err on the side of the reality of her plain life. Honesty, always a better bet…

“At the restaurant. I heard you in the ladies' room.”

There was a horrendous pause and then her phone actually rang. Panicking, Kim was just about to hit the red button when a voice in her head said the phrase she had been denying for years: "Life is not vanilla, and you deserve to taste it."

Swiping to answer was the hardest thing she had done in a very long time. She held the phone almost fearful it might catch on fire. "Heh...hello?..."

A sumptuous baritone spoke through her speaker and into her gut. “That was a lot shorter than I expected. I’m so glad you called. As you know, my name is Jules. Whom do I have the pleasure of addressing?”

In for a penny…

"Kim." A deep breath. "And I did.”

He chuckled and her pussy began to reboot. “You did what?”

Oh my god oh my god oh my god!

“I liked what I...heard.”

The pause that followed was the longest known to man. The red button was so close, and she was starting to sweat. Jules relieved her anxiety, and she released a breath she didn’t know she was holding.

“Excellent. Well then, how do you feel about joining me for a chance to create more sounds? Some of your own perhaps?”

Fuck, this was really happening.

He must have sensed her concerns. "No strings attached. Unless you are into having things attached."

She awkwardly laughed afraid he could hear her heartbeat.

"Life sometimes asks us to risk things to gain joy, Kim. Do you want joy?"

Her next statement would change her life forever. That is if she had the courage to say it. “I’d like the…opportunity.”

“I am so glad. My assistant will text you some options. Her name is Rita, and so you have a face to a name, she was the short Nubian goddess who enjoyed my deep penetration. Look over the dates and locations and choose something that makes you comfortable. This is about pleasure after all is it not, Kim?"

Fuck yes, it was. If the orgasm she had just had out of mere anticipation was any indication.

“I hope so, yes…pleasure.”

She could hear the somewhat wicked play in his next. “Always.”

She was about to add, “I have never done anything like this before," but he was already gone.

Her 5’ 7” body fell back to the couch, almost exhausted from the tension of the phone call. What the hell had she just done? The next buzz of her phone was like a cattle prod shocking her back to the moment. She sat upright and looked down at a text from an unknown number. She tapped on it and saw a list of three dates in this upcoming week at three very public locations. Not wasting time, was he. This actually spurred her confidence.

Kim Delgado, a forty-one-year-old vanilla wife and mother of two, courageously changed her life forever as she typed a response.

“Tuesday, noon, Lobby of Hotel Norton.”

She dropped her phone and picked up the paper. She read it once more, than slipped it into the cup of her bra. She wanted to keep it close to prove this was not a dream. This was going to be a long forty-eight hours.

"Oh no..." she whispered as she thought, I forgot to ask what to wear. Or maybe what not to wear.

The naughtiness of the thought made her smile and her body heat stoke up again. She sighed and contentedly slid her hand back down past her small mother paunch and to her needy nethers.

Noting the stubble, she told her pussy, "Oh sweetheart. We need a lot of preparation before Tuesday."

Orgasm two caused her to pass out.

TO BE CONTINUED

If you like, please hit the heart and leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say!

Published 
Written by Down4anything23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments