Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is entirely fiction and not intended to represent any person living or dead. This story tells a tale of someone initially struggling to make ends meet who is offered a way out of a financial problem and takes it, and it turns into a regular arrangement. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The arrangement leads to a much nicer house. Mike almost catches his wife Sophie in their bedroom enjoying DP and Anal with Geoffrey and Brian. He notices the wet stains they have left behind."

Sophie had been disappointed not to have had a little fun with Brian earlier, but she had loved the house. She waited impatiently for Mike to get home. She was glad the Wilsons trusted her with the keys and could not wait to impress Mike with the house. Sophie’s Mum dropped the twins back home shortly before Mike arrived. Sophie had already changed back into jeans.

“Do you want to go and see the house? We can take the twins, too. I have the keys.” Sophie was surprised at how excited she sounded.

Mike complained about the traffic and a headache, and they agreed to go in the morning.

Saturday was bright and sunny, and Mike agreed to drive them all as long as they were back for the big game on TV that afternoon. Mike could not help but get excited about the house and moving. The house was better than he expected, though the immaculate large garden worried him a little. All the way home, Sophie and Mike made plans, talked about decorating, and agreed they should move. They also hoped to be in by the end of the month, just three weeks away.

Monday came, and Sophie went and told Brian and his wife they would love to move into the house. Brian’s wife asked her to call her Mildred and hoped they would be happy. Brian said they could move whenever they wanted to, and Sophie said they hoped to do it by the end of the month. Mildred bustled around, serving tea and delicious homemade cakes. Afterwards, Brian offered to drive Sophie home. On the way, he asked if he could help with the move.

Sophie said Mike would try to borrow a van from work and some friends to help with lifting. She said she could get all the boxes she needed from work and thought they would be OK. Brian apologised that he could not come in as he dropped Sophie home. Sophie wiggled in her seat, and Brian watched her pull a pretty pink pair of knickers down from under her summer dress.

“Enjoy these, and thank you again for the chance to move. Bring them back next time you see me.” Sophie handed the warm underwear to Brian and kissed him on the cheek before she walked to the front door and waved as Brian drove away.

On Wednesday afternoon, rent day, Sophie was delighted to see Brian and Geoffrey standing on her doorstep. They followed her into the kitchen, both offering help with her house move. Geoffrey said he could arrange two or three staff members from the hotel and a 7.5-tonne truck with a driver.

“Much better than driving there and back all day in a little van and all that carrying,” he said.

Sophie asked how much it would cost, and Geoffrey smiled and said he was sure they could work something out. Sophie thanked him and said she would check with Mike this evening and let him know. Sophie smiled to herself, thinking about how much money her arrangement was saving.

“What would you both like to do today? We have all afternoon, and I am feeling very indebted to you both.”

Brian put his hand in his pocket and brought out a crumpled pair of pink knickers. “Thank you for these,” he said, handing them to Sophie. She could see they were crusted with dried cum.

Sophie knew what she wanted to do, as she had been fantasising about both men fucking her at the same time.

“What about another of your stories from university or something sexy and naughty that you have never told Mike?” Brian said.

Geoffrey nodded in agreement, and they both pulled a kitchen chair out and sat facing Sophie.

“I can tell you about a bit of a lesbian experience I had. In my second year, I was in a flat shared with two other girls. One was a Chinese girl whose wealthy parents were funding her. She was quite studious, and her father forbade her from having any boys in the flat. She did not need to share as her parents paid the whole cost, but she wanted some company.”

“The other girl was also quite studious and very quiet. One weekend, her Mum and sister came to visit and stayed over. They borrowed my room, and I went in with Chen in a king-sized bed. I woke up in the night needing the loo to find Chen not quite spooning me, but with one hand on my boob.”

“I got up and went to the bathroom, and when I got back in bed, I laid awake thinking about it. A few minutes later, Chen was almost spooning me again with one hand on my hip. I snuggled back, pretending to be asleep, and Chen's hand was soon back on my boob.”

“It sounds lovely and beautiful,” Geoffrey interrupted, “perhaps one for another time. Have you anything a little naughtier?”

“We had quite a few nights in bed together after that, but yes, let me think of something else.”

Sophie thought for a minute.

“What about Gay Ray? I think you called him,” Geoffrey said.

Sophie guessed Geoffrey was after something more about her introduction to anal sex since it had been such a thrill when they had done it together.

“I can tell you about the study group that started in year one of politics. There was me, one huge black guy, and three other girls. By the start of year two, only me and the black guy met regularly. Chen would let him come to the flat, as everyone knew him as Gay Ray, and he had no interest in girls. One study evening, I was suffering from a cramp in my feet, so Ray offered me a foot massage. I got some essential oil from the bathroom. I was wearing a long, sleepy tee shirt that came down past my knees and nothing underneath.”

“Ray spent time massaging my feet and was good at it. He then moved up to my calves and lower legs.” Sophie lifted her leg onto a chair in front of Brian and Geoffrey and ran her fingers up her shin to demonstrate. From the look on their faces, they had noticed she was knickerless under her short summer skirt. Sophie smiled and continued the story.

“I slouched down on the sofa and relaxed. Ray pushed the bottom of my tee shirt up to mid-thigh and carried on massaging up past my knees. I was getting turned on. I knew Ray was not interested in me, so I decided to be a little daring. He pushed the t-shirt even higher, exposing my upper thighs. I let him spread my legs easily as he guided them to be able to massage them all around. I knew he could see my pussy and could feel myself getting very wet.”

“He seemed to take no notice, massaging my thighs firmly and thoroughly. His fingers were brushing so close to my pussy, and I was having trouble not reacting. Then, unexpectedly, I felt kisses moving slowly up my inner thighs. As they reached the top of my legs, I felt my tee shirt pushed up to expose my pubes. I felt the kisses surrounding and then across my pussy. Ray then spent half an hour or more giving me the best oral I had ever had. He did not rush me to the edge of orgasm and subside, but just kept me expertly on it all the time. He was continually varying pressure, touch, and movement all over. He unfolded my pussy and explored inside and out. He held my bum in his huge hands, lifted me off of the sofa, and orally explored down to my ass too.”

“Eventually, I pleaded to come, and he brought me so slowly over the edge to a hugely satisfying orgasm that seemed to last so long. It had been months since I had had sex with anyone because of the summer break. I thought this might be a great time to find out if the black cock rumours were true. I pulled him up onto me and kissed him, tasting myself all over his face. My legs felt his bare skin, as he had already worked his track pants off in secret. I felt him reach down to guide himself into me, and I braced myself to be stretched. I was disappointed to find him on the small side. Even more disappointed when he soon began to soften and withdraw.”

“He asked me to turn over and moved back as I did. I rolled onto my knees, guessed he preferred doggy, and hoped he would get hard again. I was surprised when he resumed licking from my pussy to my ass. I felt his huge hands grab my bum cheeks and pull them apart, not stretching but firm. I felt his tongue flick and then enter my ass, probing deeply. I found it sexually thrilling; no one had done that to me before.”

Sophie leaned forward against the sink and lifted the back of her skirt to show them her taut ass. She noticed both men lean forward as she did.

“Soon, I felt his cock press back into my pussy. It was hard again, but a few strokes later, he pulled away again. I guessed what he was leading up to and felt safe in the knowledge that his cock was small. I hoped I was about to try anal for the first time. I felt his big hands spread my ass again, pulling harder and opening me. A cold wetness was running on my bum. I felt him press his cock against my virgin ass, and slick with my pussy juice, slowly slide inside.”

“He went slowly and gently. I felt the cold wetness running again; only later did he say he used the massage oil to help lubricate me. I was surprised at how comfortable anal felt and how easily he slid in and out. I felt dirty, but I was thrilled to be doing it. He remained very hard the whole time. He brushed my long hair off my back and pushed it around in front of my shoulders. From the back, I guessed I must look quite boyish; perhaps that was what he liked after all.”

girldance
Online Now!
Lush Cams
girldance

“I started to encourage him once I was comfortable and realised there was no pain. He sped up and suddenly came inside me. He confessed that he had liked me for a long time but was not attracted to girls. I asked why he was so good at giving oral to girls. He told me a sort of sad tale, to be honest. He told me that when he was growing up, his two older sisters used to make him do it to them and would not let him stop until they were satisfied. He also said they would never pleasure him or let him pleasure himself while they were there.”

Sophie sat back down, opposite the two men, and smiled. She saw the bulges in their trousers and knew they had enjoyed the tale. She parted her legs and leaned back a little to let them see up under her short skirt. She wondered if they could see how wet she felt already.

“I’ve never done anything like that,” Brian said. “It was never a thing that I even knew about in my youth. Getting a girl to give a blowjob was about as risqué as it got back then.”

“Don’t you believe it,” Geoffrey said quickly. “It has always been a thing; in Greece, it was quite popular to prevent babies.”

“Do you want to come up to the bedroom? I’m changing the sheets later, so we will be comfortable and safe.”

Sophie led the men to the stairs and walked slowly up ahead of them. She knew they could see up under her skirt, and she accentuated the sway of her hips as she took each step. In the bedroom, she helped both men undress and then kneeled before them. She took each of their erect cocks in hand and inspected them closely. She licked and suckled them in turn, wanking slowly and enjoying herself. She hoped her plan for them would work today.

Sophie stood, slowly stripped of her remaining clothes, and posed on the bed in front of them. Both men soon joined her, touching and holding her. Geoffrey took a position between her spread thighs and began licking her pussy while Brian knelt beside her and enjoyed Sophie sucking his fat cock. Soon she pushed Brian onto his back and carried on sucking and wanking his cock as he lay beside her. She felt her first orgasm building from the attention Geoffrey was giving to her pussy, and partly from the thrill of what she was planning.

As she climaxed and Geoffrey moved back, she moved to kneel astride Brian. She was facing him and leant down to kiss him deeply. She wiggled back and could feel his fat cock nudging her bum. Reaching down with one hand, she rubbed it across her soaking pussy. Moving further back, she forced herself down onto him until she could go no further, his cock firmly and fully inside her pussy. Sophie looked around at Geoffrey and smiled as she said, “Look in the bedside drawer, at the top.”

Geoffrey pulled the draw open and saw the bottle of lube Sophie had hidden there earlier. Geoffrey needed no second bidding or encouragement; he applied it to his deliciously long cock and around Sophie’s ass and knelt behind her. Below her, Brian was still fully inside Sophie, and she squeezed her pussy tightly. Behind her, Geoffrey held his cock and pressed the tip against her pink, puckered opening. He knew how good this felt with Sophie, with him having already been fully inside her before. The thrill of doing this with his best friend also inside her made his hands shake with excitement.

Sophie felt his cock slowly forcing its way inside, knowing the only way Geoffrey could fully fuck her was anal; her pussy was not deep enough to take his full length. Geoffrey was gentle but firm, pressing in and then relaxing before pressing again. It did not take long before she felt his body press against the cheeks of her bum, confirming she was now impaled on the longest and fattest cocks she had ever taken. Today, though, she had them both at the same time, which thrilled her hugely.

Sophie tried to rock back and forth on both cocks at the same time, but it didn’t feel right. Geoffrey took over and began long, slow thrusts. She was carried forward when he was fully inside, which pushed her partly off of Brian, then Geoffrey pulled her back onto Brian as he pulled his own cock partly out. The motion felt strange, as if one was nudging the other in and out, but it was hugely satisfying for Sophie, who was trembling with small orgasmic waves the whole time.

For a brief moment, Sophie started to wonder if she could ever take Brian and Geoffrey inside her pussy at the same time. Brain’s climax reminded her she could not, as his cock stiffened and seemed to thicken as he gripped her body to hold her still while he pumped his thick cum deep into her. All three remained still until Brian somehow moved himself down and out of Sophie.

Sophie put her head down on the bed and arched her back to present her ass to Geoffrey, who resumed fucking her much faster than before. “What does it feel like?” Brian asked, now propped up on his elbows, watching Geoffrey. “If you, are still, hard when, Geoffrey fin, finishes, try it,” Sophie managed to say in short bursts between Geoffrey thrusting her face into the crumpled bedding. She knew it was a risk to offer, but she knew Brian usually had just one cum in him.

Geoffrey gripped her hips and pulled her to meet his thrusts, harder and faster, then held her tight as he flooded her insides with jet after jet of his watery cum. Sophie felt Geoffrey slowly pull his cock from her ass, leaving her with a feeling of emptiness. She could also feel his gooey mess running out and down over her pussy and down one leg. She wondered how much mess they had made. She was surprised at all the shuffling going on behind her until she felt another pair of hands grip her hips and something huge pressing against her ass. There was some pain as Brian pushed hard until the head of his cock finally nudged inside, then a feeling of being completely stretched and filled.

Brian pushed himself fully inside and held still, asking if Sophie was OK. He began to very slowly move in and out as he exclaimed how amazing it felt and how different and tight it felt. Sophie was surprised that he had stayed hard and impressed at being able to take him. Sophie hoped he would not last too long, but she did not need to worry. The thrill of what he was doing and the huge amount of stimulation her tight, slippery ass gave his cock brought him to a second climax very quickly.

Brian pulled free very slowly, and Sophie watched another slime of ass and cum run down her leg as he did. Brian would not stop thanking her, and even Geoffrey was unusually thanking her for a memorable experience. Sophie rolled onto her back, feeling herself in a huge wet patch, and watched Geoffrey lead Brian out to the bathroom to clean up. Sophie picked up a small mirror from her bedside table and looked at her ass and pussy in it. Her ass was gaping open and looked red, though she did not feel sore.

Sophie pulled on two pairs of plain knickers and dressed quickly. Looking at the clock, she could see Mike could be home at any minute. They had taken much longer than she had thought, with her telling stories and chatting about the move first. Brian and Geoffrey returned to the bedroom and began dressing as Sophie stripped the sheets off the bed. “Get dressed quickly; Mike could get home any minute. Sorry to rush you,” Sophie said, dragging the laundry behind her and down the stairs.

The washing machine had barely begun when Sophie heard the key in the front door and Mike calling out. They kissed hello, and Sophie asked about his day, trying to delay his inevitable trip to the bedroom to change. “Mr. Wilson and Geoffrey have offered help with a van for the move,” Sophie said, hearing them talking on the stairs. “They asked to have a quick look and see if a bigger van or truck would be better.”

A moment later, the two men appeared on the stairs. Brian looked quite red in the face. Geoffrey took over and bluffed his way through sizing a truck. They shook hands with Mike and left with Brian, thanking her for the rent and confirming they were all up to date. Sophie still had the rent money envelope in the kitchen drawer and smiled to herself. She was also relieved that Mike had not come home ten minutes earlier and caught them all upstairs.

“It's kind of Geoffrey to offer to help; I can’t get the work van for another couple of weeks, and the move weekend is the playoffs, and no one wants to commit to helping for the day. I don’t think we would be able to move by the month's end without his help. Do we know how much it will cost?”

Sophie said he had offered that if they could just cover the cost of fuel and the wages of the men for the time they were there, that would be good. Sophie said he didn’t think it would even be a couple of hundred. Mike went off to change and called down to ask what the mark on the mattress was. Sophie called back up, saying that she had spilled a half cup of coffee while bundling up the washing and had tried to mop it. She told him to leave it to dry, and she would deal with it later. Sophie’s heart was banging in her chest, and she could feel her face blushing at the close call.

 

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments