Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Affair With A Married Co-Worker

"My first married MILF"

52
14 Comments 14
22.3k Views 22.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"I welcome feedback on my writing. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Hope you enjoy."

At the time, I was a single guy in my early thirties enjoying my freedom on the dating scene. Our company had recently hired a new manager to work alongside me. From the moment we were introduced, I was instantly attracted to her. Her name was Nikki.  She was a little over five feet tall, tanned skin, sparkling hazel eyes, with dirty-blonde hair that went just past her shoulders. Although the first day she wore a conservative, grey pantsuit, I could tell she had an ample bosom and a firm backside, and I felt a twinge in my boxers when my boss first introduced us. 

She was carrying her new company laptop in her left hand, so I had not immediately noticed her wedding ring until she set her belongings down on my desk.  Married or not, I never assumed I would be having sex with a new co-worker, and when I saw the diamond ring on her finger, I figured the only sexual activity between us would take place in my mind as I fantasized about fucking her while pumping my cock. And for the first few months, that's exactly what I did on many nights.

Nikki's office was right next to mine, so we would chat each day.  Through our conversations, I found out she had turned forty the week prior to starting here and she had twin daughters in elementary school.  Her husband, Adam, was in sales and he travelled more than she liked but I never heard her say anything negative about him. She had shown me photos of them together and Adam appeared to be a tall, well-built gentleman.  Some nights, I used to masturbate imagining Nikki getting fucked by her husband.  

About six months into her employment, our boss assigned Nikki and me to a process improvement project which meant we would be working closely together as the project leads.  We often ate lunch together alone in my office, and as the weeks rolled by, I noticed she was wearing more revealing clothing. Her skirts were a few inches above her knees and when she would sit, I could tell she occasionally was wearing thigh-high stockings. Often, she would wear low-cut blouses, and her cleavage was made more evident with the diamond dangling from her necklace. 

I was certain she had caught me more than once staring at her tight body. On two occasions, I had to keep myself from standing up for a few minutes as the excitement I was feeling was causing a bulge in my slacks.  With no mention of marital issues at home and no outward flirting or spicy conversations, I assumed she had zero interest in me.  That is until one evening when we stayed late to finish a vital piece of our project. 

One late afternoon after the rest of our colleagues had gone home, Nikki walked into my office with her laptop and a pile of data she had gathered for us to review.  She looked heavenly in a tight, tan-colored skirt that stopped about three inches above her knees and accentuated her backside. She was wearing nude-colored stockings, tan heels, and a tight, white blouse which I noticed she had unbuttoned a little lower from earlier in the day.  She placed her laptop and a stack of papers on my desk right in front of me. From the other side of the desk, she leaned over towards me and began pointing to some data. 

I tried for a minute to concentrate and purposefully not look up, but I couldn't resist any longer so I raised my head.  With her blouse unbuttoned so low, her breasts looked massive and ready to burst from the white, lacy bra containing them. My cock had already started to grow in my boxers. I looked into her sparkling, hazel eyes and without saying a word, I stood up and began to kiss her hard. To my relief, she didn't recoil and at that moment I could tell she had been longing for this as long as I had. It was a kiss of passion and lust and our tongues briefly danced together until she pulled back, smiled naughtily, and turned to close my office door. 

I didn't want to ruin the moment, but the pictures of her and her husband, Adam, popped into my head and reflexively I asked, "What about your husband?".

Her gaze dropped for a moment and she stood at the side of my desk and said, "I know this is wrong. I know it is, but he's never home and when he is we're hardly ever intimate. The rare times we are, it's always the same and as soon as he's satisfied, it's over.  He won't even go down on me anymore." Her eyes started to water and she continued, "We got married in college and I've only ever been intimate with two guys in my life."

She wiped the tears from her eyes and her expression changed. She had a seductive look and as she moved closer and put her hands on my muscular chest, she looked at me and whispered in a sexy tone, "I want to be used. I want a man to take control, fuck me like a dirty whore and call me names while he pounds me with his cock."

My heart was racing as her hand slid down my chest and stomach to the bulge in my slacks.  Her fingers danced along the outline of my hardening shaft and when she grabbed it tight I let out an audible moan, "Ohhhhh, Nikki, You want me to treat you like a dirty, little slut?"

Her hand continued to massage my shaft through my pants and she said, "Yes, I know you've been thinking about fucking me, haven't you?  I've caught you staring at my legs and my tits.  Wondering how I sound with a fat cock inside me.  Wondering if I enjoy the taste of cum and if I'd swallow?"

"Oh God, Nikki, yes!  I've pumped my cock and cum so many times thinking about fucking you and wondering if you were getting fucked at home while I was masturbating."

I pulled her in front of me so we were both facing the desk with me standing behind her.  I moved her hair to one side and began kissing the back and side of her neck. The sweet scent of her perfume filled my nostrils and I began spanking her ass with my left hand while my right started to grope her right breast and I said, "I'm going to give your pussy all the attention it's been craving, Nikki.  Get it nice and wet for me, baby."

"God yes, I want you to tongue fuck my tight, pink cunt."

"Turn around, slut!"

She turned to me, our lips locked and our tongues danced together as I led her hand back down to my cock straining to be free of my clothes. She grabbed my hard shaft in her hand as I hastily unbuttoned her blouse and threw it on the floor.  My kisses moved down her neck to her chest and her big, soft breasts. Her bra barely contained her huge tits and I could see her large, pink areola peeking over the fabric. I took a step back and as I began to unbutton my shirt and unzip my pants, I ordered her to take off her bra. As my pants hit the floor, her massive tits were set free.  

Her nipples were already hard and I immediately took one in my mouth and began to lick and suck on it.  Her head tilted back and she moaned as I switched from one breast to the other.   My hand reached between her skirt and I could feel her wetness through her thong.  My kisses returned to her lips and neck, and as my fingers gently pressed against the wet fabric covering her tight slit, I whispered, "You're a slutty MILF, aren't you?" 

Her breathing was rapid and her heart raced as she moaned, "Yes, I want you to fuck my MILF pussy and fill me with your cum!"

"You have to be a good girl and earn it, Nikki. Now get on your fucking knees and kiss my cock."

My cock was angled to one side and fully erect in my boxers. The outline of my shaft was clear and Nikki began to kiss every inch. I moaned my approval as she opened her mouth and moved her lips along the outline of my shaft. 

"Good girl. Now slowly pull down my boxers."

Her fingernails danced around the elastic waistband and she slowly began to free my cock. As my pink, swollen head appeared, she kissed it, sending shockwaves through my body and causing my cock to shudder.  Slowly, she freed my shaft, kissing every hard, veiny inch of my member until my dick was free as my boxers dropped to my ankles. Nikki's mouth watered as she grabbed the base of my shaft and gave me two full pumps. 

"I want to feel you in my mouth, baby!" she cried.

"Not yet, Nikki. I always get what I need first.  Let go of my cock and put your hands behind your back like an obedient slut."  

She straightened her back and with her arms behind her, her massive tits looked even more inviting.  I took the base of my cock in my hand and started slowly pumping it.  I took a step toward her and began gently slapping my hard shaft against each side of her beautiful face and against her red lips and said, "I've spent so many nights pumping my cock like this, Nikki. Thinking what it would be like to fuck you or watch you being fucked by your husband."

SnowWhiteXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnowWhiteXo

As I continued to stare at her sexy body and pump myself, the first drop of clear, slick pre-cum formed on my swollen, pink head. 

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, slut," I ordered. 

I tightened the grip on my shaft as I slowly stroked upward and placed the tip of my head on her wet tongue.  She eagerly licked upward and cleaned the clear liquid from the tip of my cock.  She moaned as she closed her mouth and absorbed the salty taste and cried out, "Please cum in my mouth, baby! I want to taste another man's cum!"

"Not yet, Nikki.  A true gentleman satisfies his lover first. Now stand up in front of the desk and face me."

As she moved into position, I sat in my office chair and faced her and said, "Pull on your nipples and massage them with your fingers."

I sat back and stared at her as she licked her fingers and started to pull on her sensitive nipples. I was amazed this smart, beautiful, sexy woman was giving herself to me and I was determined to make certain she was satisfied.  As she continued to play with her breasts, I reached around her and unzipped her skirt, which fell down to her feet.  I licked my lips as my fingers firmly brushed against the fabric of her thong, now soaked with her sweet juice. I brought my wet fingers up to her right breast and rubbed her wetness over her nipple.  She moaned as my tongue hit her breast and I began sucking on it, getting my first little taste of her pussy. 

Unable to resist any longer, I slid her thong down and ordered her to sit on my desk. She propped herself up on the desk and placed her hands slightly behind her at her sides for balance.  She was extremely flexible and easily placed her feet (still in her heels) up on the desk as well.  With her legs open, I could see her pussy was freshly shaved and she had full, meaty labia, which I was eager to suck on. I could see the pink opening to her tight walls and my mind raced at the thought of sliding my cock inside her for the first time. 

I slid my chair forward, made my tongue wet, and looked into her eyes as I ran my tongue up the entire length of her slit.  Her mouth dropped open and she breathed heavily as I repeated the action again and again.  Saliva ran off my tongue, covering her lips and ensuring her clit would be ready for the additional pressure soon to come. Her juices tasted sweet on my tongue and I was eager to push it deep in her cunt and devour as much of her sweetness as she made for me.  

As my tongue danced on her pussy and I began to take each of her lips in my mouth and gently suck on them, she tilted her head back, closed her eyes, began moaning and said, "Your tongue feels so fucking good, baby.  Adam hasn't eaten my pussy in so long."

Hearing her say her husband's name as I was eating her pussy was a bit of a shock at first. But surprisingly, I found it exciting.  Here I was, giving sexual pleasure to the wife of another man.  My heart started to pound harder in my chest and my cock throbbed as I imagined her, spread-eagled on her bed at home, getting fucked by her husband.  As I pushed my tongue deep in her tight, pink hole, my mind raced and my cock throbbed at the thought of Adam stretching her pussy open and cumming deep inside her.

Nikki's pussy tasted incredible and I moved feverishly from tongue fucking her deep to flicking her swollen clit.  Our eyes were locked together as my tongue swirled over her sensitive button, and I varied the pressure and motion of my tongue until I found the combination that made her exclaim, "Oh God, Oh God, don't stop, baby!  Don't stop!  Fuck, I'm going to cum so hard!" 

I moaned my approval as my tongue stayed laser-focused on her swollen clit.  Nikki let out a guttural moan as an orgasm washed over her body and she pushed my head back from her aching pussy. She smiled at me as she tried to catch her breath. I pushed my chair back and slowly pumped my hard cock as I watched her recover.    

"Fuck, I haven't cum like that in so long. You like the way my pussy tastes?" she said.

"You taste delicious, Nikki.  I could eat your cunt for hours and make you cum again and again."

"Mmmmm. We'll have to try that another time but right now, I want your hard cock in my pussy. Keep pumping your cock. I enjoy knowing how hard I make you."

Nikki hopped off the desk and playfully squeezed her big tits as she watched me.  She leaned over, kissed me and with her own sweetness still fresh on my lips, she teasingly said, "I do taste good, don't I?"

Our tongues danced as she reached her hands forward and teased my nipples sending shockwaves to my throbbing cock. “Oh, Nikki! Sit on me, baby.”  

She stood upright and smiled at me as she took her right hand and began rubbing her smooth-shaved pussy and pushed her middle finger inside.  She bit her lower lip as she looked at me, pulled her finger out, brought it to my mouth and I sucked her delicious juice from it. 

By now, my cock was aching and I said, “Oh please, Nikki, I need it so bad.” 

She stepped forward and straddled me in the chair, teasing the head of my cock as her pussy rubbed against it.  As she stood there and teased me, I could see her reflection in my computer monitor.  Her ass and legs in her nude thigh-highs, matching garter belt and tan high-heels looked incredible.  I gave her firm ass a couple of playful spanks and my mouth surrounded one of her nipples as I licked and sucked on it, eliciting a long moan from her.  

She smiled as she asked me, “Are you ready?”  

"Oh God, yes, Nikki!” 

She moved her hips to position her tight opening over my swollen, pink head.  She was still dripping wet from my earlier devouring of her pussy and the head of my cock moved just inside her. Nikki slowly lifted herself up and down and my shaft moved deeper inside her  until I was fully surrounded by her tight cunt.  We both moaned as we shared a long, passionate kiss and I exclaimed, “Oh fuck! You are so damn tight. I love being inside you!”  

I moved my hands slowly down her back to her ass and cupped each cheek as she started to grind me in the chair.  We worked up a rhythm where I pulled her toward me and she pushed back, my cock hitting her tight walls and her swollen clit getting massaged as she moved back and forth. 

As she rode me hard, I said, "Does my hard cock feel good inside you, Nikki?”  

Back and forth as our grinding got harder and we increased the rhythm. 

“Oh, I love riding you like this!  Don’t stop! Don’t stop!”  

Nothing was going to stop me at this point and my balls started aching to release a load of cum inside her.  I took a hard nipple in my mouth and sucked it as our intense grind continued. I spread her ass cheeks apart so I could tease her tight asshole with my finger as I pulled her into me.  Her clit was fully stimulated as our grind continued and she moaned aloud, “Oh, I’m gonna cum, baby!  Please don’t stop! I want you to cum inside me! Fuck!  I want to feel another man's cum fill my pussy!"

“Oh, Nikki, yes! Cum all over my hard cock, baby!”  

As she began to orgasm, I could feel my balls tighten and my cock throbbing in anticipation of cumming deep inside her.  

"Oh, Nikki! You want my hot cum inside you?" I exclaimed. 

Before she could answer, I felt the first stream of my hot juice pulsing up my shaft and shooting out my swollen head as I let out a guttural moan of pleasure.  

"Oh, I'm cumming, Nikki!"

"Yes! Fill my cunt with your cum!  Give me all of it!"

As she finished her sentence, two more thick streams of hot cream pulsed from my cock inside her tight pussy.  I pulled her into me hard and held her body against mine as we kissed.  Her pussy clenched around my shaft and her body contracted from the shockwaves of her own orgasm.  

We continued with gentle kisses as we recovered and we smiled at each other, knowing this was just the first of many encounters to come...

 

Published 
Written by 69dreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments