Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucky Man

"An older guy is taken in hand by a horny young woman"

47
9 Comments 9
9.0k Views 9.0k
8.8k words 8.8k words

I had been going into the car spares shop over the past few months, buying those little necessities that are required when you own a second-hand car.  Bits tend to need replacing and mine also had a habit of blowing bulbs on a fairly regular basis.

On my past few visits, I had noticed a lovely young lady assistant, who I would guess was about twenty-five years of age (that is young to me as I am fifty-five).  She had short hair in a bob, which she dyed differently every few weeks.  Sometimes shades of red, sometimes shocking pink.  She was slim with perky breasts, stood about 5’ 2” and wore glasses, which was always a turn-on for me when worn by a pretty girl.

She was always smiling whenever I saw her.  The first couple of times she served me, I really did not pay too much attention, apart from admiring her beauty and reading her name badge, which was placed over her right breast. ‘Eve – Assistant Manager’ it proclaimed.  She was far too young and pretty for an old guy like me to have a look in.

However, the more I saw of her, the more I wanted to see her.  Call it the fantasies of a frustrated old man.  I spent time tinkering with my old Triumph TR6 and made every possible excuse as to why I needed to visit the shop, frequenting it more than was necessary.

On the odd day she was not there, I would feel a void in my life.  I think I was reverting into a lovesick sixteen-year-old.  Sad, I know. Every time I entered the shop, if Eve was not busy, she made a beeline for me, smiled that wonderful smile and asked if I needed any help.  She was very knowledgeable about cars, and we would have the odd chat about all things automotive.  I began to feel a bit of a sad and frustrated old man and decided I needed to get a life, so I stopped going to the shop for a while.

However, by staying away, the need to see her only became more pronounced.  Every day I would wonder past the shop, take a surreptitious look through the window to see if Eve was there and then walk on by.  What was I doing? After a couple of weeks of this sad activity, I decided to go back.  I decided, however, to stop staring at Eve, just be a normal customer, buy what I needed and go home.

When I walked in, she was at the back of the store, serving another customer.  I wandered around aimlessly for a while and then found the part I was looking for.  As I was about to pick it up, I felt the presence of someone close behind me and I heard Eve say, ‘Well, hello stranger.’

I turned around to see her smiling at me.  I went red, looked down at the floor and mumbled something about the weather.  How embarrassing!

‘Yes, it is a wet old day out there.  Did you find what you were looking for?’

‘Yes, thanks.'

I looked up to find she was still smiling at me.  Again, I was feeling like an awkward teenager, and I became flustered.  I was just staring at her and wondering what to say, maybe something like.  ‘You are gorgeous, I want to fuck you so badly.’  She would call me a dirty old man and escort me off the premises.  Or maybe I could try, ‘Do you fancy coming for a drink?’  I could see how that one would work out, even if she were dumb enough to agree.  Sitting in a pub together, all the guys staring at her and thinking, is that her dad, or is he paying for her company? 

None of this was going to end well.

‘Yes, well, thank you.  I have to get along now. Nice to see you.’

I headed for the doors, forgetting to pick up the item I had chosen.  What a moron!! Why did she have that effect on me?  She was young enough to be my daughter and I was acting like a spotty youth.  I could hardly string a sentence together.  What the fuck?

After a few days, I built up the courage to go back into the shop and decided that, if I were lucky enough to talk to her, I would act my age this time.  Once more, as soon as she was free, she approached me with a big smile.

‘Hi, you forgot to pick up that spark plug spanner last time you were in. I have put it aside for you.’

‘Yes, sorry about that, not sure what came over me.  Could I collect it?’

She told me to follow her to the rear of the shop.  As I walked behind her, I could not fail to notice how her bottom swayed from side to side.  She was wearing a tight-fitting pair of black trousers and I could not make out any panty line.  I was so mesmerised by her arse that when she stopped to open the storeroom door, I almost bumped into her.

She went inside and soon emerged with the spanner and then asked me what car I had. I gave her the lowdown on my TR6.

‘Oh, nice car.  I have an MGB Roadster, I love the old ones. They sometimes need care and attention, but once you get them running properly, they purr along nicely, don’t you think?’

As she said this, I was sure I saw a glint in her eye as she looked me up and down.  I am not quick on the uptake and decided she was just being a helpful soul who had time to keep an old guy happy and keep me returning to the store.  So, I held out my hands and she passed the tool to me.

We went to the till and when she handed me the receipt, her fingers lingered on mine, much more than was necessary.

‘I hope you treat all your ladies kindly and with care.’  She remarked.

I stood there staring at her, trying to think of a witty riposte, but another guy asked her for assistance, in a loud and irritating voice, which interrupted my train of thought.  Eve called out to him, said goodbye to me and sashayed off to serve the lucky gent.

Being a bit on the slow side, I headed home, trying to figure out whether I was just being a silly old fool, reading signals where there weren’t any, or I was missing out on the chance of a lifetime.

I decided I had to do something about it. The next day, I took up a position across the road from the store and watched as other customers entered the shop.  I saw Eve interact with some, but she did not appear to pay particular attention to any of them.  Even guys who were younger and more attractive than me were treated, well, not with indifference, but with charm and efficiency.

After a while of watching these comings and goings, I waited for her to be serving again and I entered the store, making sure I walked past her on my way to look at some spare parts.  As I did so, she gave me that smile and excused herself from dealing with the other customer.  She came straight up to me, stopping very close and gave me her full-on beaming smile.

‘Hi, look we seem to get along quite well but I don’t even know your name.’

I swallowed and, in my nervousness, said, “Ph-Phillip”.  Then dried up.

She smiled, reached out and touched my arm.

‘Ph-Phillip?  Is that one “P” or two?’

This made me laugh and helped to break the ice.  She still had her hand on my arm, and I decided this was a good time to take a much closer look at Eve.  I had thought she was beautiful but in fact she was more than that.  There was something about the way she stood, with her head slightly to one side, looking at me with those amazing green eyes.

I think eyes are the most beautiful part of a woman and hers were striking.  She was not wearing a lot of make-up, she smelt fantastic, her hair was silky, and she had a slight blemish on her right cheek, which showed she was not scared of letting her imperfections show.  I noticed that today her blouse was unbuttoned more than usual, and I could see the edges of her bra.

‘Phillip, I would like to get to know more about you and your car, is that OK?’

OK?’ I thought, ‘OK’?

I could not believe what I was hearing.  Before I could respond, one of the other members of staff called her name, which made her drop her hand.  She turned away, looking a little flustered.

I had to pinch myself, and I did, very hard on the arm just to make sure I was not dreaming.  I wasn’t.

Eve was kept busy with another customer, and I picked up a can of grease, not that I needed it, but I could not just wonder off without trying to speak to her again.  I waited for my moment and went to the till.

I placed the tin on the counter and reached for my wallet.

‘Umm, grease.  Are you going to be greasing some nipples with that?’

I thought to myself.  ‘Only yours if I had the choice, but with something much nicer than this gunk.’

She then said, ‘I don’t think you want to buy this today, but here, don’t go home empty-handed. Please take a close, and I mean a close look, at our special offers in this leaflet.’

I thanked her, took the leaflet and before I could say anything else, she turned away and started to serve another customer. I walked out of the shop a bit muddled, putting the leaflet in my pocket.  I was remembering her touch and smell, and the fact that she wanted to know me some more, but when I was at the till, she had just kind of dismissed me.

I had been married to Diane for many years.  We had a comfortable life, in a lovely home and were still very close.  However, sex was a thing of the past.  It frustrated the hell out of me, especially as when we were younger, we used to have a great sex life.  I had tried to talk to her on numerous occasions about it, but got nowhere, so things never changed.  What happens to married couples?

After getting back from the store, I sorted out lunch for us both.  Before I sat down, I felt the urge to sneeze, so I felt in my pocket for a tissue.  All I found was the leaflet which Eve had handed to me earlier. I managed to suppress the sneeze and headed to the bin, to throw the leaflet away, when I thought I felt something inside it.

I opened it up and to my shock, but also delight, I found a photograph of Eve.  In it she was totally naked, with her back towards the camera, which showed off her delightful pert arse.  Her head was turned around towards me and I could see she was holding her mobile phone.  She must have had a full-length mirror in order to take this delicious selfie.  She had a wicked smile on her face.

I kept staring at the image and it took a while for me to register that she had written her mobile telephone number across the bottom of the photo in a felt-tip pen, followed by ‘6:30 p.m. XXX’.  This was a special offer I was not about to refuse.  I impatiently waited for the clock to reach the allotted time.

At about 6:15, I told Diane I was off to the shop, as I fancied some chocolate and asked her if she wanted me to buy some for her as well.  She said she was fine.

I walked to the nearby park, hoping I would find a quiet place where I would not be overheard.  I was trembling when I rang her number, trying to think of what to say to her.  The call went straight to voicemail. I was devastated.  I tried again, but once more the call went straight to voicemail.  Was this some kind of weird prank?

I was just about to leave the park when my phone rang, and I heard Eve’s sweet voice.  She apologised, saying her mother had called unexpectedly and she had trouble getting her off the phone, but now she was all mine.

I said, ‘Is that true?’

‘Yes, it was my mother.’

‘No, I meant, are you all mine?’

She laughed.  ‘I am yours to do as you wish, but only after I have finished with you first!’

I was starting to get hard just listening to her.

She told me she was off work in a couple of days and asked me to come over to her place in the afternoon so we could have some fun.

We arranged to meet up and I headed home, just managing to remember to buy the chocolate on the way.  Diane asked me why it had taken so long, and I told her I had met up with an ex-colleague of mine who said there was a drink happening in two days and was she happy for me to go along.

Of course, she had no issues with that. I think she was glad to get me out from under her feet, to be honest. I went to bed a very happy guy anticipating my afternoon of fun with a lovely young woman.

On the appointed day, Eve sent me a message with her address on it, which was accompanied by a photo of her wearing a black old-fashioned corset, which held up black seamed stockings.  Her feet were enclosed in a pair of red patent leather high heel shoes.  She had on a pair of knickers, well, more of a thong really, which accentuated her beautiful arse.  Christ, she was horny!

I made my way to her place, full of anticipation and nerves.  I was not sure I would be able to cope with such a young and sexy woman like her.

I had decided against buying her flowers or chocolates, such a cliché.  Instead, I had popped into her store and bought the tin of grease and tied a red ribbon around it.  I had also bought a bottle of white wine and one of red, as I did not know which one, if any, she had a preference for.

I had dressed casually and sprayed on my favourite after-shave, but not too much of it. Eve opened the door, standing behind it and peered around to look at me.

‘Hi, Ph-Phillip.’

She giggled and invited me in.  As I walked past her, I understood why she stayed behind the door.  All she was wearing was a short oriental silk dressing gown which came halfway up her thighs showing off her lovely legs, she was bare-footed and today her hair was bright pink.  She was wearing matching lipstick and no other make-up.

She took me into the kitchen where soft music was playing and offered me a drink.  I took out the wine and handed her the gift, which made her laugh.  I loved how she smiled.  We sat side by side on stools, with our legs brushing up against each other.  There was no awkwardness between us; in fact, it felt as though we had known each other for ages.

We opened the red wine and chatted about life, loves and likes.  My eyes wandered all over her whilst sitting there and I noticed her short silk robe had ridden up and was only just covering her most intimate area.

My eyes kept drifting down to it and I could see this amused her.  Every now and then she would wriggle on her stool and the robe would ride up higher.  She would then look me in the eyes and dare me to look down at the view.

As beautiful as her eyes were, I could not keep my gaze from her legs.  This was turning into a very interesting afternoon and my dick was starting to get uncomfortable in my trousers.

After we had been chatting a while, Eve said, ‘You’ve shaved your beard off.’

I had short stubble most of the time.

‘Oh yes, I did not want to irritate your skin if I got near your sensitive regions.’

She thanked me and parted her legs making her robe ride up some more. She reached over and planted a wet kiss on my lips, then took hold of my hand, placing it against her pussy.  I could feel the heat coming off it.  She sighed and closed her eyes.

My temperature was rising, and my cock was now trying to force its way out of my underpants and trousers.  She looked down at it.

‘I think you need to get more comfortable.’

I removed my hand and she hopped off the stool saying she wanted to take a shower and would I care to join her.  Would I care to join her?  I was off that stool in a flash.

She led me by the hand up the stairs.  I made sure I stayed behind her as she climbed up, as I wanted to drink in the view of that arse and legs.  She did not disappoint as she swung her hips seductively from side to side, making the cheeks of her arse lift up and down.  What a sight to behold.

We entered her bedroom, which was beautifully decorated.  Across the length of one wall was a wardrobe which had floor-to-ceiling mirrored doors.  She made her way to the en-suite bathroom.  I heard the shower turn on and she started to hum a recent tune.

I was surprised at how calm I felt. I had never cheated on my wife and yet here I was with a stunning young lady about to jump her bones.  I took my time taking my clothes off, as I wanted to savour every minute of this experience. I looked at myself in the mirror and was glad that I kept myself reasonably fit.  I exercised most days and went running when I could; not far, it has to be said, but everything helped.

I entered the bathroom.  Eve was standing under a stream of hot water, with her back to me. I called out “Hello”, as I did not want to startle her.

She turned around to face me, a wondrous vision.  She was lithe, slim and graceful.  She obviously worked out as her muscles had definition without being like those of a bodybuilder.  I could see she had a narrow line of pubic hair running down to her labia in the form of a Brazilian.  It looked as though it was pointing the way towards heaven.

‘Wow!’  I said, ‘You are beautiful.’

Amazingly, she blushed and put one hand across her genitals and with her other hand she beckoned me in.  Not needing a second invitation, I stepped into the stream of water and put my arms around her, and she did the same to me.

We began to kiss passionately.  It had been years since I last kissed my wife like this.  It was almost animalistic.  My cock, which felt huge, was pressing up against her stomach.

I slowly moved my hands up her body and gently took hold of her face.  She moved her hands to my bottom and squeezed my cheeks, pulling me up against her even more.

Eventually, we came up for breath and we both gave a little laugh.

‘Welcome to my house and an afternoon of fun and depravity.  It feels as though you are up for it.’

‘More than ready.  I hope I manage to live up to your expectations.’

‘I don’t have expectations, or regrets, just needs.’

She grabbed hold of my cock.

‘So far, so good, sir!’

She let go of it and returned to squeezing the cheeks of my arse. This was so nice.  I loved taking showers with women, not that I had been fortunate enough to do so for years.

‘Eve, I would love to soap you down.’

‘Ooh, yes, please.’

I applied some shower gel to my hands, knelt down and gently began to massage one of her feet, taking my time pulling her toes and paying particular attention to the ankle.  I then started to massage her calf with firm pressure.  I moved up to her knee and spent time there, tickling the back of it.

I heard her giggle, so I gave this area some extra attention.  I very slowly massaged the whole of her thigh from her knee towards her crotch.  I made sure that I gave the lightest of brush of my fingertips to her pussy, teasing her before I repeated the task on the other leg.

When I had finished both legs, I stood up, looking her in the eyes.

‘Eve, you are amazing and I am so lucky.’

As she went to respond, I gently covered her mouth with mine and we kissed again. When we stopped, she smiled at me, putting her hands on her hips.

‘I think you have forgotten my breasts.’

‘Don’t be impatient. I was working up to them!’

I reached out and grabbed her tits and rubbed her nipples with my thumbs.  She seemed to enjoy this as she squirmed herself towards me.

I got some more gel and started to very gently massage her ears and neck.  I paid particular attention to the areas around her earlobes and the nape of her neck.  I could tell by the look on her face and the noises coming from her that she was enjoying it.

I moved down to her shoulders, after which I massaged her arms and back. I spent a long time caressing her belly, working up a lather around her bellybutton and the area just above her pussy.  She was moaning louder now, and I must admit, the excitement of the moment made me want to blow my load, but I dug deep and kept to the task in hand, so to speak.

Slowly, I worked up her body to her breasts and spent a long time on them; massaging, squeezing and rubbing.  By this point, her nipples had grown, so that they were really standing out.  When I flicked at each one repeatedly, she put her head back and closed her eyes.

I pulled her towards me and poured some more gel into my hands and began to massage the cheeks of her bottom, making sure I applied enough pressure and worked my way towards her anus.  I gently rubbed her ring, by which point she was squirming some more.

I decided to chance my arm (well, a finger at least) and slipped one into her anus, which made her gasp.

‘Sorry, did that hurt you?’

I went to remove my finger, but she told me to keep going.  I was more than happy to oblige.

I moved around to her side and used my other hand to gently cup her pussy lips, laying my middle finger along her slit, just adding pressure whilst my finger pumped in and out of her anus.  I felt her lips engorge and her slit began to open.

I slowly began to circle my fingers along her lips before using one to probe her opening and used my thumb to connect with her clitoris.  She whimpered and squirmed some more as I kept up a circular motion on her clit, occasionally flicking my thumb pad across it and alternating this with pressing my thumb hard against it.  I was rewarded by her lips opening some more and I slid two fingers into her.

I removed my thumb and curled my fingers up to find her g-spot, whilst still finger-fucking her arse.  Within a couple of minutes, I felt the wave of her orgasm pulsing through her, and she started to moan and gasp before coming to a shuddering climax.

As it ripped through her, I took her in my arms, kissed her neck and held her tightly.  We held onto each other for a while, just enjoying the moment.

Eve returned the compliment, getting a load of shower gel and rubbing my back, arse and the tops of my legs.  After which I was ready to shoot my load, which she sensed.  She knelt and kissed the tip of my penis, took me into her mouth and gave me a soft and slow blowjob.

My mind was in overdrive. I had not had a BJ in years and had often fantasised about getting a lovely young woman like her to suck me off.  She was amazing and it did not take long before I felt my spunk rising.  She pulled me out and I exploded over her face.  Holy shit!  No woman had ever done that for me before.  It was erotic, but at the same time, I found it a little disturbing.  I needn’t have worried, as she told me it was one of her favourite things to do.

‘Well, that is the first minor service complete, sir.  I hope it was to your satisfaction.  I think you’ll find the next time you crank your engine it will keep going for a lot longer.’

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

I was hoping she was right.  It had been many years since I had needed to get more than one erection on the same day.

We left the shower and spent ages drying each other off, which was very erotic. We wrapped the towels around us and left the bathroom, as she wanted to give me a guided tour of the top floor of the house.

Next to her bedroom was a spare room, also tastefully decorated.  The third bedroom had been turned into a gym and I could see how she kept so fit.  It had a rowing machine, a step machine, a cross-trainer and loose weights.

‘So, this is where you work out.’

‘Yeah, I hate going to a gym as I end up being eyed up by the men there.  Plus, some of those muscle-bosun jerks sneer at me because of the weights I lift.  Such a bunch of fucking posers.’

She led me downstairs and took me through the kitchen and into a connected outbuilding, which led to a room with a glass door.  I asked her what it was.

‘It’s a steam room, but I have not turned it on today.  I love it in there.  It relaxes me and gets all the crap out of my pores.  I have it on a timer and set it for when I get home from work as it is a great way to relax and unwind.’

She took me into the garage, which was in pristine condition.  There was every tool you would ever need either hanging from the walls or in toolboxes.  There was also an engine hoist which was hovering above her prized possession, a 1964 British Racing Green MGB Roadster which was in mint condition.

The car was sitting over an inspection pit.  I whistled my appreciation as she guided me into the driver’s seat.  As I climbed in, she pulled my towel away with a squeal and put it on the floor.  She dropped her towel, walked slowly around the front of the car and climbed in next to me.

The leather was cold on my rear end, but I was not about to start complaining.  In my youth, I had had sex in a couple of my cars.  But this was always at night in a secluded car park.  I never had the privilege of sitting next to a fully naked woman in broad daylight, especially in such a nice car.

‘Very nice specimen.’ I remarked.

‘What about the car?’

I told her that was pretty cool as well.  She reached over and took hold of my dick.  I turned towards her.

‘No sir, keep your eyes on the road at all times, we don’t want you having an accident.’

I did as I was told, leant back against the leather seat and let her take control.  I told her she was being optimistic if she thought I could manage to get a hard on so soon, but she said she did not mind.  She leant over, took my dick in her mouth and gave it a gentle suck, then sat up.

‘Not to worry, old man.  I did not want the seat stained, anyway.’

I turned to look at this cool and beautiful woman so that I could drink in the scene.

I asked her how she got into cars.  She told me about her father and how she used to help him tinker around with cars from when she was about five years of age.  She loved fast cars but had a healthy respect for them as her dad had been killed in an unfortunate accident whilst taking part in a rally in South America a couple of years back.

I recognised her dad’s name; he was a fairly famous rally driver.

‘I saw your dad a couple of times in the Rally of Wales; he was a bloody good driver.’

At this, she looked away and I thought I saw a tear in her eye.  I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close.  We stayed like this for a while.

‘Let’s finish off that bottle of wine and grab a snack.’

‘The only thing I want to grab is you.’

‘Patience, Phillip, patience.  There is plenty of time for that.'

As I was led out of the garage, I noticed that it had a dividing wall down the middle with a connecting door and I remembered when I walked up to the house that it had a double garage. I wondered if she kept one of her dad’s old cars in there, but I did not ask any questions as I thought if she wanted to show it to me, she would have.

We returned to the kitchen where I poured the wine, and she produced some tortilla crisps and a guacamole dip.  I did suggest putting some of the dip onto her nipples.

‘Never really been into that whole eating food off the body thing, although I don’t mind something like a banana being eaten out of my fanny!’

I put this in the memory locker, thinking I would like to give that a go at some time. She jumped easily up onto the work surface and sat there with her legs slightly open.  I pulled up a stool and sat between her legs, within touching distance, from where I had an unobstructed view of her pussy.

We drank our wine, shared the crisps and dip and chatted about cars we had owned and loved.  I must admit that this beat the usual conversations I had with guys about cars, which were quite often boring.  The view I had today was much better as well.

Sitting with Eve was much more preferable than being with some bloke in a pub, droning on about the merits of a Wankel engine over a straight six.  I felt totally at ease with her, as she was with me.  Occasionally she would unconsciously cross and uncross her legs whilst we whiled away the time.

She wrapped her feet around my penis and asked me if I thought I would be up for more fun.  I smiled at her, got off the stool and led her back to her bedroom.

She got me to lie down on my back on the bed.

‘I am going to tie you to the bed, so you cannot move your legs or arms, is that OK?’

I smiled.  ‘Do your worse, unless of course your worse is fucking my arse with a dildo, in which case count me out.’

‘Oh, really?’  She laughed.  ‘And I have a huge vibrator which I was going to shove up there.  Are you sure?’

I think at this point she was joking, although I could not be one-hundred per cent sure.  I was relieved when she stated she was the only person getting fucked today.

She put a couple of pillows under my head, tied my arms to the wooden headrest and spread my legs apart, tying my ankles to the bedposts. She then placed another pillow under my arse and draped a towel across my face so I could not see anything.

‘Just for a couple of minutes whilst I put some clothes on.’  She whispered.

Who was I to say no?

I lay there in anticipation for the next instalment of this fantasy and listened to her opening drawers and cupboards and then heard the whisper of clothing against her skin. I must admit this was beginning to turn me on, but there was still no sign of life in my poor little dick.  Well, whatever happened, I was determined to try to relax and enjoy myself, after which I would attend to her needs and ensure she was left in no doubt as to my skill and generosity in the bedroom.

‘Close your eyes please and keep them closed until you hear the music.’

I did as requested and she removed the towel. I then heard Beyoncé singing “Naughty Girl”.

This made me smile as I thought it was a bit tacky. After a very short while, she told me to open my eyes and upon doing so, I was rewarded with a vision of sex on legs standing at the end of the bed.  She was slowly gyrating to the music wearing the same set of lingerie that she was wearing in the picture she had sent to me earlier that day.

She kept on dancing whilst rubbing her hands all over her body, cupping her beasts and then stroking her pussy through the material of her knickers. As the music faded, she came towards me and laid on top of me, grinding her body into mine and giving me a deep kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth.

I was loving it but at the same time I just wanted to grab hold of her, rip her clothes off and get stuck in.  She came up for air.

‘You seem restless, Philip.’

‘Yep, I just want to get my hands on you.’

‘Oh no, this is my little treat for you so that we can get your flag-pole standing to attention!’

She continued to grind away and was whispering into my ear, telling me what she wanted to do to me and what she wanted me to do to her.  Oh, sweet Jesus!

She climbed off and ever so slowly began to unfasten her corset.  When she let the garment fall to the floor, she took hold of her boobs and squeezed them together, putting her tongue out to lick her lips.

She came back to me and offered me first one breast, then the other.  I sucked, licked and kissed those beautiful orbs and her ever-hardening nipples.  She stood back up and began to undo one of the stockings.  I asked her to stop, as I wanted her to keep them on.

She smiled in understanding after which she climbed back on me and started to rub her panty-covered pussy lips up and down my dick, all the while grabbing her nipples and squeezing them hard.  I was having the best show of my life.

‘Have you ever shaved your cock and balls?’

‘Only once, when I had a vasectomy, never bothered since. Why?’

‘I want to do it to you now.  Will your wife notice if you go bald down there?’

‘You really want to do that?’

‘Hell yeah, I love the control it gives me, do you mind?’

‘I am tingling at the idea of it, and I can easily hide it from my wife. She rarely sees me naked anymore.’

With that, she scrambled off the bed and went to a drawer in the bedside cabinet from where she produced a small electric razor/trimmer and placed a small towel under my crotch.  Then with a horny smile on her face, grabbed my cock and started the razor.

The feel of this electric gadget vibrating against my skin was amazing.  She was very careful as she shaved off my cock hair and a good area all around it.  She then proceeded to my balls, taking extra care and removing every last little pubic hair.

I felt my dick was starting to come alive again what with the vibrations and her gentle handling of my parts.  She put the razor down and took the towel away, ensuring that all the loose hairs had been collected.

She began to slowly rub moisturiser into every bit she had just shaved.  It was so erotic.  She then kissed the tip of my penis and licked my cleanly shaven balls.  I was in heaven.

Having this done to me had two very positive effects.  One, it made my cock stand to attention and two, it made it look bigger. Now there was no hair in the way.

I was staring at her in amazement. How did she manage to get me so hard so quickly?  She took a long look at her handy work and squealed in delight. She turned around, facing away from me and eased herself on top, sitting on my face and pushing her panty-covered vulva into my lips.  I did not need a second hint, placed the tip of my tongue between my lips and pushed it against her pussy.

She moved back and forth, grinding against my face as I slowly pushed more of my tongue against her knickers.  She smelt divine and her juices tasted amazing.

I was still mentally pinching myself.

‘How the fuck am I here, screwing a beautiful young thing like her?’  I thought.

I pushed the distraction from my head and concentrated on licking, sucking and kissing those pussy lips through her panties.  I wanted to rip those knickers off and really get my tongue into that tight hole, but I was in no position to do so.

Every now and then she would raise herself from my face, which was good news for me as it meant I could breathe more easily and relax.  Then, she would slowly lower herself down and continue to slide that wet pussy up and down my face.  Pure bliss.

After what seemed ages, she moved her bottom off my face and bent forward, giving me a marvellous view of her pussy through the virtually see-through and soaking wet panties.

‘Phillip, I am going to give you the best blow job you have probably ever had.’

She took my now pulsating cock deeply into her mouth, pushing it to the back of her throat and then pulling back and kissing the tip.  She leaned further forward, took hold of my balls and began to lick, kiss and suck these.

I had never experienced this before; the feeling was incredible.  She continued with this for a while and then returned to my cock, giving it extra attention.

‘Ooh, pre-cum, I love the taste of it.’

She slowly sucked my penis from bottom to top and back down again taking me to the back of her throat, swallowed and took me deeper.

My body was screaming at this.  I could not touch her, and she was in complete control. She hardly gagged as my cock went down her throat, she just, kept sucking for all she was worth.

I had never been deep-throated before and I felt myself building towards a climax.  She took me out of her mouth.

‘No, you can’t cum yet.’  She admonished me.

She squeezed my cock in order to calm me down.  I managed to get my breathing under control and together we managed to get me back from the brink of orgasm.

After a couple of minutes, she started to lick my dick all over very slowly and sensuously.  She knew I could not touch her, so to tease me some more she took to wriggling her arse very close to my face but out of reach of my lips and tongue.  She was driving me mad.

Once more, she took my dick into her mouth and deep-throated me.  Trying to take my mind off things, I looked away, but all I got was a view of our reflection in the wardrobe mirror.  The sight of her sucking on my cock with her arse in the air was amazing.

She was as good as her word. She was an expert at this and the way she licked, sucked and kissed my cock had me in heaven.

Sure enough, it only took a couple of minutes and I started to shake and my breathing became rapid.

‘Holt shit!’  was all I managed to shout before blowing my load deep into her throat.

She kept on sucking and sucking, ensuring she emptied me of every last bit of cum.

As soon as she had finished, she undid my wrists and legs, and I was able to get hold of her at last.  She lay down on me and rested her head on my shoulder whilst I caressed her body in every place I could reach.

‘You were right, that was one heck of a blow job, incredible.  Thank you.  Sadly, though, I will not be able to manage another erection for a while, can we take five and have a drink?’

‘Of course.’

She hopped off the bed and headed to the kitchen, returning with a large bottle of water and two glasses with ice and a slice of lime in each.  She poured a glass for each of us, and I sat up next to her when she climbed back on the bed.

I put my arm around her and squeezed her tight, giving her a light kiss on the earlobe. I took a long swig of the ice-cool water and we chatted amiably whilst I discovered exactly where on her body she was ticklish.

‘Now, I know you will not be able to manage another erection for a while, but do not worry, the fun hasn’t finished.'

She climbed off the bed and opened up a cupboard, producing a multi-speed vibrator and a curved glass dildo that was slim, about 8 inches in length, which had little raised dimples along its length.

‘Let’s see what we can do with these, shall we?  Have you any ideas?’

I took hold of her and slowly removed her knickers, making sure I kissed one leg all the way down and then kissed all the way up the other, planting a kiss on her pussy lips.  I asked her to lie on the bed, with her legs hanging off the side, facing the wardrobe.  I put pillows under her head and a plump one under her bottom.

‘You are a fast learner.’

‘We aim to please, young lady.  I think you may enjoy this.’

I spread her legs wide and knelt on the floor between them.  I looked into her eyes and then took a good, long look at her pussy.  If you have any innate sense of wonder, you will marvel at what a superb piece of architecture this delicate and beautiful part of a woman is.

Hers was perfectly formed, with even outer lips, which were slightly swollen and dark brown in colour, through which her inner lips were slightly poking through.

I gazed at this beautiful sight for quite a while.  I moved closer and hovered my face very close, then began to gently blow up and down her lips, whilst caressing her inner thighs.

‘Ooh, that is very nice.’

I used the very tip of my tongue to lick her clit and then started to lick and kiss my way up her stomach and breasts, touching every piece of skin I could find.  As my body pressed against hers, I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy.

I circled her nipples and lightly kissed her throat and eyelids and then followed the path back down. I could hear her breath deepen and noticed her pussy lips gently begin to part.  I lightly kissed them and ran my tongue down the length of one and up the other.  I repeated this a few times using both the front and back of my tongue and then swirled the tip of my tongue over them in an erratic way.  I followed this up by nibbling at her lips and began to probe between them with my tongue.

As I did this, her lips parted some more, exposing more of her.  I now had a view of her clitoris and could see it was erect.  I kissed the inner lips, one at a time and then pushed my tongue into her slit.

She started to squirm a little and grabbed hold of my head, trying to force my tongue further down her wet pussy.  I resisted and started to concentrate on her clit.  I teased, sucked, licked and bit it and then I moved my tongue around in circles, then darted it back and forth as fast as I could.

Next, I moved my head from side to side as quickly as possible, just touching the tip of my tongue to her clitoris, whilst placing one finger in the entrance of her vagina.  She was writhing some more now and starting to whimper.

I continued the assault on her pussy, pressing two fingers into her hole and slowly sliding them all the way in whilst keeping up a frantic pace attacking her clit.  I could feel her reaching her climax, so I slowed the pace down and withdrew my fingers.

‘Oh please, don’t stop.’  She pleaded.

I responded by getting hold of the vibrator with one hand and the dildo with the other.  The vibrator had multiple speeds, so I selected the lowest one and placed it on her abdomen, slowly working my way down until it reached her clitoris. She gave a purr and pushed her pelvis forward to feel the buzz of it.

I increased the speed slightly and placed the dildo in between her pussy lips and held it there whilst I whirled the vibrator across her clitoris.  I pushed the dildo into her steaming wet hole and made sure the curved end was facing towards me so it would reach her g-spot.

I began to thrust it in and out of her, giving her the whole length. I turned up the speed on the vibrator whilst looking into her eyes, which at times were either wide open, screwed shut or rolling to the back of her head.  Her legs started to go rigid and shake.

The sight of this young woman in the throes of ecstasy was utterly thrilling.  I pulled the dildo out and lifted the vibrator away.

‘No, please don’t stop. I need more.’

As she uttered the last word, I thrust the dildo into her.  She screamed in delight, squirting her juices into my face, soaking me.  I had never made a woman ejaculate before and the feeling was immense. I could not believe it.

Eve pulled me down next to her, rolled towards me and hugged me.

‘Sorry to squirt over you like that.  Couldn’t help myself.’

She kissed me hard on the lips and began to lick her juices from my face.

‘Eve, I have never had a woman do that before.  I loved it.  Thank you.’

We stayed locked together and dozed off for a while, comfortable with each other and both more than satisfied.  When I awoke, I felt her hand stroking my limp penis.  I turned and kissed her softly on the lips.  We lay together for quite a time, gently caressing each other, not talking. 

But eventually my curiosity got the better of me.

‘Why me? Of all the guys you must meet, how come you selected this old decrepit thing?  Don’t get me wrong, I am glad you did, but it feels as if I am living in an erotic dream, and I cannot stop smiling.’

‘OK. It’s like this.  From the first day you came into my shop you were always polite; you smiled at me, took notice of me, even attempted the odd, very bad joke.  You looked me in the eyes, not my tits.  You asked and took advice, and you were and are a gentleman.  Most men who come in the shop don’t want to take advice from a female, as if we know nothing about cars.  When it comes to guys my age, well, they have got off on too many porno films and think that rough sex and fucking you up the arse is what every girl wants.  It isn’t.  My arse is delicate and does not take to forced intercourse, it needs a gentle touch, like how you did it in the shower.  I need to be fully relaxed with a guy and build up trust before he goes sticking his dick up my arse.  Older men take their time, they have more knowledge, have nothing to prove and are happy to give, ensuring girls like me have fantastic orgasms.  Also, you are married, are not about to profess your undying love for me, I hope, so there are no strings.  This way, we both have a good time.  Don’t get me wrong, there are some good young guys out there, I just don’t seem to have met any of them.  I have many wants.  I love soft, dreamy sex but I also love to take control.  But what really turns me on is being a submissive little whore.  With the right man, it is a fantastic experience and I love a spot of role-play now and again.  It spices up your life.’

I lay there thanking all my lucky stars that she had chosen me.  My mind was racing at the prospect of doing all kinds of different things with this beautiful woman. We broke apart and I went to the toilet.  Eve followed me in and stood watching as I took a piss.  I was a bit surprised at this.  I finished shaking the last drops off, and what she said next took me by surprise.

‘Once I get to know you better, I want to experience a golden shower with you.  I love the force of male urine smashing into my body.’

‘You surprise me all the time, Eve.’

‘Good, but I don’t want your wee in my mouth. That is just gross.’

Published 
Written by DickT67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments