Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jamie's Fantasies - Part 1

"Fantasies are wonderful when in the mind but may not be so wonderful in real life."

39
14 Comments 14
4.9k Views 4.9k
10.2k words 10.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story told to us by a friend last year. Rachel started to write it, but he did not give us permission to publish it. Rachel spoke to him last weekend. He is doing well now and gave her permission to finish it. We did and he approved part one yesterday. Rachel is working on part two so it should be done soon. We love all your comments and votes so keep them coming and share us with your friends. Read on, Enjoy"

It was 6:15 pm. I was sitting in the den playing a video when I heard my wife Jamie come in from work. I stopped the video rewinding back to the beginning. 

"Hey, I'm in here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normally I watch the news but not tonight. No, I watched a disgusting video I received in a brown unlabeled envelope this morning.

About 11:00 am the doorbell rang. I opened the door. A boy was standing there holding a brown envelope.  

“Can I help you?”

“Are you Mr. Ames?” 

“Yes.”

“A man in a red car asked me to give you this.” He handed me a brown envelope.

I stepped onto the porch and looked up the street. “I don’t see anyone in a red car.”

“Oh, no, he is gone. After he gave me $20.00 and the envelope he drove off.”

“What did he look like?”

“A man, wearing sunglasses and a funny-looking golf hat.”

“What else did he say?”

"Nothing, he gave me the money and the envelope. I wasn’t turning down $20.00.”

“OK, thanks.”

I stepped back inside, closing the door. I looked at the envelope, there was no address or markings on the outside except, XXX's marked across the sealed flap.

I walked to the kitchen, for a knife to slit it open. A computer thumb drive fell out. I looked inside, there was a folded piece of paper, I pulled it out. 

I sat on a counter stool and opened the paper. It was strange, there was no writing on it, instead there were cutout letters pasted on the page, spelling out words like some cryptic serial killer message.

I was shocked as I read it.

“Thomas, 

As a friend, I am sending this to you. I hope you will never find out who I am, but you will. I have been having an affair with Jamie for almost four months now. It needs to stop, but Jamie is such a sexual being I cannot resist her, so I do not have the strength to stop it. Our affair was never supposed to happen, so you must stop her cheating! I am so sorry. Please forgive me.

XXX"

There was no signature, just three XXXs, no other clues to who sent this. Was it real or a prank? 

My heart pounded. Heat crawled up my neck as anger spread through me like wildfire. I didn't know what to think. Who was this man? Was he a friend, as he stated? Could my wife be cheating on me? No, this can't be true. It must be a sick prank. 

I picked up the thumb drive wondering what was on it. 

It was 11:15 am, early in the day to drink, but I went to the liquor cabinet, poured a glass of Scotch, walked to the den, popped the thumb drive into my 50" smart TV. I took a big swallow of scotch, feeling the burn as it slid down my throat. I was afraid that it was not the only burn I would feel today.

My heart raced as I clicked the remote. The TV lit up. I found thumb drive files, swallowed another mouth full of scotch and pressed play. 

Instantly my heart sank. On the screen was Jamie, my beautiful wife of six years, with another man's cock in her mouth looking at the camera. Her eyes sparkled then cut to him as she eagerly sucked him. She took his cock deep, pressing her nose in his pubes as his cock filled her throat.

There was no sound on the video, but I could hear my wife's noises in my head. She loved sucking my cock, so I knew she loved this.

I clenched my teeth so hard my jaw hurt. I cannot describe the anger and devastation I felt watching my wife cheating, sucking the man’s cock. She bobbed on him for five minutes as she played with his balls. The camera began shaking, I knew he was going to cum. He pulled out, stroking his cock, shooting cum all over my wife’s face, making her look like a true slut. 

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I watched Jamie stand up, naked. She lay back on the bed, sliding to the middle. The man moved onto the bed between her legs. 

The camera panned to her face. She smiled saying things to him, but I could hear none of it. Her fingers were busy in her pussy. The man moved up, rubbing his hard cock along her wet lips, spreading them open ready for him. He pushed forward, his cockhead slipped just inside.  

I watched my wife’s face melt into pure pleasure as the man began to slowly fuck her. The camera was unsteady as their fucking became more intense. The lens was trying to focus on Jamie's face capturing the ecstasy she was experiencing. She screamed, grabbed his hips, bucked up against him wrapping her legs around his hips. The man fucked her hard, making her shudder as she was cumming again.  

The camera moved across her smooth belly, covered with a sweaty sheen. I saw my wife’s pussy gripping the man's big cock as it slid in and out of her. He fucked her hard with fast strokes. Jamie’s hips bucked up off the bed fucking him back.  

It was a sickening sight. I fought against the need to vomit. 

As I watched them fuck, I knew what the man was feeling. I was in the same position last night. Jamie’s pussy felt incredible as her walls gripped my cock on each stroke, especially when she was cumming, squeezing my cock, forcing me to cum with her. But now sadly, I was watching her as she was cumming on the man’s cock, not mine. 

I was confused, I could not understand it. I guess this is what happens when you think your life is perfect then suddenly you find out it’s not. 

I thought Jamie and I had a great life. We made love when either of us desired it. We always satisfied each other, so I couldn’t understand her need to cheat on me. It was a complete mystery.

Who was the man? How did it start? Why did he want to stop it? I had to know these answers and more. Does Jamie still love me? Does she love him? But the biggest question of all was… WHY!!”

Before today, I knew we loved each other. And until this moment there was never a doubt. But now I don't know anymore.  

I had seen enough. I pressed stop.

I sat dumbfounded, angry, and ready to kill someone.

I looked at my watch. It was 10:54 am. What I had learned this morning had destroyed my day. Now what?

I swallowed the rest of the Scotch, put the glass in the sink, sat at the counter trying to sort out what to do next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a software programmer. Since the pandemic started, I work from home. I have a project deadline in three days, so I needed to work, but I was not sure I could focus well enough to do anything error-free. 

I decided to go to the gym. I could work off my frustration, clear my head, enabling me to make some decisions. 

As I drove along, I thought about my life. How could I have missed her having an affair for almost four months? When was she seeing the man, where, and who the hell was he? He called me a friend, was he? No, a friend wouldn’t fuck your wife and still call you a friend.  

As I worked out, my head cleared. We had a good life, so good that we had just bought our first house. We had been fixing it up. We were talking about starting our family. We even painted one room a light yellow as a natural color for a boy or a girl. I thought things could not have been better, boy was I wrong!

I showered, left the gym. It was a little after 1:00 pm. I decided to investigate my options in case things went badly.  

I called Alfred Loom, an attorney, my good friend from college. He lives two hours away but agreed to talk by phone in an hour. I stopped at my bank and spoke with them. I decided to convert all the money from my private account to cash and placed it a new safety deposit box. I opened another account with $100 and ordered new credit cards for me. I would wait to do anything more until I knew the next step.

I called Alfred, told him what had happened. We discussed the law and my protection from her infidelity. He told me to confront Jamie as soon as possible, to copy the thumb drive and send it to him. He would not charge me at this point, hoping we could work through this mess independently. We agreed to talk again once I had confronted Jamie.

I made a copy of the thumb drive for Alfred, sending it FedEx. 

I searched online reading the law on infidelity. Jamie was fucked if I filed for divorce. Infidelity is a state crime, so she would get almost nothing from me, even worse they could both go to jail and pay a big fine. 

Boy she was so stupid. I am sure she had no idea, knowing none of this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I waited for my wife to come home, thoughts raced through my mind. What did our future hold?

Our fifth anniversary was three weeks away. I planned a surprise five-day second honeymoon at Hedonism II in Jamaica. As I thought about my plans, I remembered several months earlier, we were in bed on a Sunday afternoon recovering after a torrid love-making session of over two hours. We were exhausted, cuddling, and kissing softly.

“Thomas, do you have fantasies that you think about when we make love?”  

What an odd question. Jamie must have fantasies that she thinks about. She must think I have them as well, but I don’t.

“Well, Jamie, everyone has fantasies from time to time. I’ve had a fantasy or two, but nothing I think about when making love to you. I am so into you all I think about is you.” 

“Jamie, do you have fantasies you think of when I am making love to you?” 

I watched her expression, it changed several times, so she must be thinking of her fantasy now. She was lying on her side, looking up at me measuring what my reaction to her answer might be.

Jamie sat up, looked down at me, took a deep breath letting it out slowly, looking away as she answered.

“Yes, I do.” 

“More than one? “

“Yes, I have two, but I don't think about them all the time, just now and then."  

“Well, baby, tell me what they are?” 

Jamie looked away again, then back at me, she was nervous.

Then I prodded her, “Well, you brought it up, so spill it, what are they?”

Jamie leaned over, kissed me, looking into my eyes.

“Thomas, I want you to know that I love you only. My fantasies have nothing to do with us or how I feel about you. I love you, only you! One fantasy is to be fucked by another man while you watch us, then you reclaim me after he finishes. The other is, I want to be fucked by a big black man with a huge black cock.” 

I sat up looking at her, “Are you serious? You want these things to happen in real life?”

“No, no, I didn’t say that. I only daydream and fantasize about them. But mostly when I think of the first one, it makes me very horny." 

“So just now, when we were in the throe's passionate lovemaking, were you fantasizing about another man fucking you when you came twice extremely hard. Was it him or me making you cum?” 

I was concerned about her answer, but I had to know. What could I do? I can't control her mind.

Jamie looked at me, chewing her lip. “Well, I did think about him when we started, but you quickly overwhelmed my thoughts making beautiful love to me, so it was all you when I came both times.” 

“So, Jamie who is this other man you fantasize about?” 

Jamie looked away again, which disturbed me. Damn, she already had a man in her mind. Who was he? 

"I don’t want to tell you who he is. I don't want you to ever think about him when we are together."

“So, is he one of our male friends?”

“I didn’t say that. That is all I am saying. I am sorry I brought it up, I didn't mean to stir anything up. Please drop it?"

“What, how am I supposed to do that? You just told me you fantasize about fucking another man we know, and I am supposed to forget about it. Thanks for planting that seed. Do I have to worry about you cheating with him in real life now or will he always be just a fantasy?”

“Oh God, No Never! I was stupid to bring it up. It was just a question I thought we could discuss, but you are taking it too seriously. It means nothing. Please forget about it." 

We ended the conversation that day. Both of us stayed away from each other for the remainder of the evening.

A few days later, I brought it up again. 

“Jamie, Sunday, when you mentioned the fantasy question, did you hope I had a fantasy like yours? I might have a fantasy wanting you to fuck another man so that I could watch you. It could even be a black man?” 

Jamie looked at me, shocked at my question. Her mouth was open, but she didn’t speak. The look on her face was of concern and panic.

I waited for her answer. 

"Thomas, you are making a big deal about this, and it's not. I thought all men have fantasies, and I was curious if you did, but you didn't, so that made me feel good that you are focused on me."

I thought for a minute, “So baby, what if I had a similar fantasy to yours? Would you want to explore that in playtime between us or for real with your man?”

Jamie looked down, her breathing quickened. I knew I hit a nerve, or I opened a door she never thought could be opened.  

"I don't know how to answer that. My fantasies are strong. I think of them often, but mostly when I am masturbating. I never thought they could happen in real life. I do not want you to be my cuckold. I love you and only you. Why are you asking me this now?” 

“Well, since you brought it up, I have thought about it, even read a few stories about being a HotWife. The stories are what you fantasize about, so I have thought about it. I am not ready to set you free to fuck other men and probably never will be. I think that would damage us beyond repair. My jealousy would rage. I am not sure what I would do."

My response made Jamie shiver. The look on her face changed to concern, edging on fear. I wondered why her reaction was so strong. We were only talking about fantasies weren’t we, or was it something else?

Jamie leaned over, kissed me, sliding her tongue in my mouth. She slipped her hand up under the leg of my shorts teasing my hardening cock. 

"Come to bed with me Thomas. All this fantasy talk has made me hot and horny. I can tell you liked it too. We need to fuck. No lovemaking, just fucking!”  

Jamie pulled me to the bedroom, stripping us as we went. She pushed me on the bed, crawled up over me, taking my cock in her hand, stroking it then sinking down on me deep in her pussy, until she was sitting on my hips. She fucked me hard for an hour, cumming often. I knew I was being used as her human dildo. She was not thinking of me, but of her fantasy lover. She was fucking him, cumming on his cock, not mine. That frustrated and angered me. I was unable to cum, so I just laid there and allowed her to have her fun.

When she finally came back to me, opened her eyes, and looked at me, she saw it in my face. I was detached and had not cum, she knew something was wrong.

"What happened Thomas, you didn't cum?"

“Jamie you were fucking him, not me, I knew it! No way I could cum knowing that!”

My wife looked at me, her eyes filled with tears. She knew I was right. She rolled over facing away from me and started to sob.

I left the room, and we never discussed it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So back to the moment at hand…

My wife walked in from work, called out, "Hi."

“Hey, I’m in here.”

Jamie entered the den seeing me with my glass of Scotch, looking at the TV. She looked at the TV with the picture frozen. She saw herself looking at the camera with the man’s cock in her mouth. 

“Oh God, Nooooo!" she cried out, crumbling to the floor, sobbing loudly.

I sat quietly and pressed the play button. The video began to play. I looked at my wife, a sobbing cheater lying on the floor. I love her with every fiber in my body. But I was disgusted with her for what she had done to us. I couldn’t stand to be in the same room with her, so I left the video playing, walked out of the room to our bedroom and locked the door.  

I lay on the bed thinking of what to do. I knew I had to talk with my wife. She had to explain what she had done and answer my questions. I was mentally exhausted from everything that I had learned today. I must have fallen asleep. 

I awoke hearing the doorknob turning and knocking on the door.

“Thomas, please unlock the door and let me in. We need to talk. I need to explain, Please, Please, let me in." 

I got up, went into the bathroom, stripped, turned on the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw a nice-looking, viral, twenty-eight-year-old man. My body was in great shape. I have a nice fat eight-inch cock between my legs. Why in God’s name would my wife cheat on me? The man looked older than me but in decent shape, and his cock was smaller than mine. I didn’t get it. I know he does not eat pussy better than me, so what the fuck was it that made her cheat? 

The bathroom was getting steamy, I stepped into the shower, leaned against the wall, slid down, sitting on the floor, letting the shower rain on me. The hot water soothed my body but did little for my mind, it was spinning. 

I sat there a long time letting the hot water pound on me. I decided that I could not avoid the confrontation that would happen and the aftermath that would follow. Decisions need to be made before I can move on with my life, or we can move on together. 

There will be retribution for the cheaters. Once I know the whole story, I will decide what that will be. It will not be pleasant, but it will be a condition for Jamie and me to continue as a couple. Nothing she could say would make what she had done OK.

I stepped out of the shower, dried, and dressed in lightweight sweats. 

I dried my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. Thomas you are a strong man. Take this head-on. Try to work it out. Be fair but make sure she knows how badly she has fucked up, hurt me, jeopardizing our lives together, and her chance of building a family with me.

I took a deep breath, unlocked, and opened the door. On the floor Jamie was balled up softly sobbing. I stepped over her to the steps heading down. It was almost 8:00 pm, and I was hungry. I ordered a large pizza and a growler of beer from the brewpub.

I popped open the one beer in the fridge. I took out the half-empty bottle of white wine, knowing Jamie would need it. 

As I walked into the den, I heard the shower running upstairs. Jamie was preparing for the inquisition that was about to start. The TV was off, the thumb drive was plugged in, ready to play. I turned the TV back on and fast-forwarded to where I stopped earlier.

They were fucking continuing for a long time, then the scene changed. The man was on his back, Jamie was riding him like a bucking bronco. His face was there but blurred out. I studied this section, looking for marks or anything that might identify the man. Jamie was shooting the video from above now. He was playing with her breasts and pinching her nipples. 

That's when I saw them. I rewound the video playing it back in slow motion. There they were again. I stopped the video on the clearest frame. I pulled out my cell phone and shot several pictures as I progressed the video a few seconds. 

“God Damnit!” I knew who he was. I had the motherfucker now. Those little tattooed letters on his fingers, L-O-V-E, gave him away. I will fuck him up for this, but I want to wait until I hear it all from my wife’s mouth. Yes, the nasty mouth that had sucked his cock, yes that mouth. 

I put my phone down and fast-forwarded to the end. the man fucked her from behind. Her ass had red handprints where he had spanked her, something she would never let me do. Jamie cleaned his cock for the last few minutes. His hand ran through her hair, as she cleaned him. There they were again, L-O-V-E. 

I had then motherfucker, he was in deep shit, they both were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doorbell rang, the pizza and beer had arrived. I opened the door and took the pizza and beer. I paid the girl and went to the kitchen.

I took out two plates and set the table. Just as I finished, Jamie came to the door. I ignored her, putting two slabs of pizza on my plate. I poured a beer and sat down to eat. 

Jamie stood there. She had no idea what to do. "Eat! No talking, just eat!”

She quickly took pizza from the box, poured a glass of wine then sat at the other end of the table, not looking at me, as she ate. 

I stared at my wife, still trying to find any logical reason she would cheat. I couldn't figure it out. There was no reason, she was going to have to explain it, then maybe we could move on, or not, I didn’t know.

Then it hit me. Our discussion about fantasies was four months ago. Our discussion and the beginning of her cheating coincided perfectly, raising the question, did the affair start before our discussion or after? Was the debate a way for my wife to see my reaction, trying to justify her affair, calling it her fantasy, or the other way around? 

I remember from her fantasy she had a man already picked out. Jamie thought about him as we fucked. Was he the man in the video? I knew who he was. I couldn't understand how she wanted him. As far as I knew he was no longer around here, but obviously Jamie knew differently.

I finished my pizza, poured another glass of beer, and sat looking at my wife with a stoic face. No emotion showed as I watched her finish eating. She got up and took our plates away. She brought the bottle of wine over to the table and sat down. For the first time, she looked at me without crying. There was sadness in her eyes and confusion on her face. 

Who would start? I decided I would!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, Jamie, tell me all of it, every date, every detail when you fucked him, but first tell me… WHY?” 

She toyed with her wine glass looking into it. I was sure she was trying to get her words right. 

“Jamie, look at me. This situation is dire, as I hope you know. I must demand complete honesty, or we will have no reason to talk further. I will call Alfred and have the divorce papers he has prepared executed. Am I clear?”

There was instant shock on her face, tears rolled down her cheeks. “Divorce, Oh God, No, Not divorce!"

“Jamie, I don’t want to hear lame excuses. None of the ‘it was just sex’ or any of that crap. I simply want to know WHY, WHO, and What you want now.” 

I was surprised I was holding it together so well. I was boiling inside, but I would never let her see it.  

Jamie dropped her head into her hands and sobbed. The word divorce was spoken for the first, but not the last time. That shocked Jamie, I was sure she had never considered that divorce could happen. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drank my beer, watching her sob. It was after 9:00 pm, I was exhausted, and my tolerance was at a low point. I prodded her. Jamie, damnit, stop crying, NOW, or I will walk out and may not come back!

Jamie's head popped up. She wiped her face with a napkin. She took a deep breath and sighed. She was shaking, and her voice trembled as she started to talk.

"Thomas, I cannot explain how it started. It had to do with my fantasy. I had never told you about my fantasies or asked you about yours. Over a few lunches with my friends, they shared that they all had fantasies about other men they knew, not movie stars or athletes, just male friends, coworkers, and some of their friends’ husbands.”  

“When they asked me, I didn't admit any fantasies at first, but the more we talked about it, I realized I had these two fantasies. About four months ago, at our lunch, I finally told them about them, describing the fantasy in detail. When I finished, I was so horny I couldn’t wait to get home to you that night and fuck you to death.” 

“That was the night I asked you about your fantasies. I expected you might have some as well, but you didn’t. I never expected that any fantasy, either yours or mine, would ever happen in real life.”

“As you remember, we had spectacular sex that night, but afterward, the discussion did not go well, which upset you greatly. I dropped the subject, and life went on between us. Unfortunately, Stella and Joslin invited me to dinner the following week, when you were away for a couple of nights at some training class.”  

“We went to Leon’s for a nice meal, then to ‘Napoli,' a new dance club. No one had been there before. Stella said it was like a New York Disco. It was an incredible place with strobes and psychedelic lights, a loud DJ with a huge dance floor. There were big booths to sit in and daybeds with privacy curtains, and bars everywhere.”

“We arrived just before 10:00 pm, the crowd was building, the music was pounding, and the booze was flowing. Stella took control ordering a tray of tequila shots. We each had a couple of shots then we had a three-way dance. The dance floor filled quickly. We were suddenly rubbing against each other. The crowd separated us. I was suddenly dancing with some guy I didn't know. The music was high energy disco, no slow dances, so everybody rubbed against each other.” 

“After several dances, I was hot, not sexually, just body hot. I worked my way back to the table. Stella was there, but Joslin had disappeared. Stella told me, ’Close your eyes, and open your mouth.’ She popped an MJ gummy in my mouth. I chewed it and washed it down with a shot. It was the first time I had ever had one of them.

“With Joslin gone, it was just the two of us and a lot of shots to drink. We downed another shot. I shook my head, grabbed Stella’s hand, pulling her on the dance floor.” 

“Thomas, so you understand, I need to set the tone of that night. The club was high energy, exciting and all new to me. I had never been to a place like that before, not even in college. People were not dancing with each other; they expressed themselves, letting the music and the atmosphere take control, setting themselves free. They were jumping with their hands in the air, strangers rubbing against strangers. It was crazy. Everyone was swept up; free to do whatever the music inspired them to do. It was an incredibly liberating moment that I was consumed by.” 

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

“Stella and I melded into the mass of bodies, being pressed together as we danced. We looked into each other’s eyes. Stella leaned in to kiss me. Not a little peck, but a full-blown French kiss, hard and passionate, with lots of tongue. I was overwhelmed, my whole body reacted to the combination of the gummy, many shots of Petron, the moment, and Stella's hot body glued to mine as we kissed. I closed my eyes and kissed her back. My body shook, suddenly I was extremely horny.” 

“We were pressed together in a mass of a couple of hundred people, so we kept kissing and rubbing our bodies together. Then her hand slid up under my skirt. Her fingers teased my soft upper thighs, wet with my cream. I was ready to explode. I spread my legs so she could touch me. Her hand cupped my pussy squeezing it, rubbing her finger deep in my slit through my lace thong. She was kissing me hard again. I melted, pressing against her, just holding on as the moment took me in.”

“Thomas, after a few minutes of this, I fucking exploded, cumming as hard as I could ever remember, filling her hand with my sweet cream as I soaked my panties.” 

“I could barely stand up, so Stella guided me back to our booth. I collapsed, still cumming. She sat beside me, kissed me again as she pushed her hand into my thong, sliding her fingers in, fucking me. I was consumed by incredible lust as I was cumming again on her fingers, squeezing my thighs together, trapping her fingers inside me, not wanting them to leave.”

“As I recovered, my head lay on her shoulder. It was too loud to talk or hear my moans, so Stella held me as I calmed. I looked at the table; there were more shots. We did two more then went back out to dance. We rubbed against each other, holding on and kissing more. I can’t explain it further, but it was an incredible night. Unlike anything I had ever imagined or experienced in real life.”  

“Everyone was pushed together, one mass of horny people. I started getting hot again, but this heat was purely sexual. It shocked me that Stella was turning me on. Her hot body pressed against mine like we were glued together. It was a strange feeling, but God, it felt good. I had never been with a woman, so Stella scared me.” 

“My ‘Stella’ trance broke when hands gripped my hips from behind, guiding my movements. A hard lump pressed into my ass then a whisper in my ear. “What the fuck are you doing here without your husband?”

“I was shocked. I spun around looking up at him. The man's mouth pressed on mine before I could say anything. He kissed me hard. I was wasted now. I had no willpower. I let him kiss me, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I was so turned on I kissed him back. Stella quickly pulled me away from him, spun me around, kissed me hard, pushing her tongue deep in my mouth.”

“I felt hands from behind me move up to my breasts, squeezing them as he ground his hard cock into my ass. I really cannot explain it, other than I was so hot that I needed to fuck someone or something, it didn’t matter which. I had never been so overcome by pure raw lust like this. It coursed through me like a tornado.” 

“Thomas, I was sandwiched between them, being attacked from both sides. A woman and a man both wanted me, and all I wanted to do was cum and cum and cum some more!”   

“Then he whispered, ‘Let’s get the fuck out of here.’” 

“I turned to Stella, kissed her, ‘Come on, let’s go with him, it could be fun.’"     

“Stella looked at me with sadness in her eyes. ‘No, I want you for me, not with him. You shouldn't go. You are married, it's not right!’"

“Oh, Thomas, I was really wasted now. I had not thought about you all night. I was not planning on any of this, and now I felt guilty." 

"Then I felt his hand slip between my legs, he squeezed my pussy. I almost came. I grabbed my purse, kissed Stella, grabbed her hand pulling her with us.”  

“We left the club by the alley door, walked to the parking lot finding his SUV. Stella and I were clinging together and we and fell into the back seat. The man got in, quickly driving off. Before we left the parking lot, Stella had my dress up to my breasts and my panties off. She pushed my legs open, leaned down and began to eat my pussy. My God, her mouth and tongue on me. If felt so good. Not better than you Thomas, but different, soft and sensual." 

“Jesus Thomas, I lost complete control and started to cum hard, one orgasm after another. Stella pushed her fingers into me, fucking me as she ate my pussy and clit. I was in another world; one I had never been in before. At that moment, wasted and in a sexual fog, nothing else mattered, only that Stella was making me cum. I was a true slut for the first time in my life. I never knew I had this in me. It was wonderful but also very scary. I knew in the back of my brain it was very, very, wrong.”

“We arrived at the man’s place. We almost fell out of the car, stumbling inside. My dress was still above my waist, so the man took it off. I was almost naked, wearing only my thigh highs and heels. Otherwise, I was bare all over. Stella went to the kitchen, getting us drinks.”

“I stood there as the man looked at my body. “God, I have always wanted you. Your body is incredible.”

I know I have a good body. You tell me that often. I have worked hard to keep myself beautiful, fit, and sexy. I am 5’6”, 115 lbs. My breasts are natural 36Ds. My ass is firm. You love to play with both of them. I have my body waxed for you every three weeks and shave between visits, so I am always smooth. But tonight, another man and a woman were enjoying my body for the first time. It felt incredible.

“Thomas, the man wanted me bad. I shivered as he looked at me with wanton lust in his eyes. My pussy was weeping. I needed to fuck him, I knew it was wrong, but I couldn’t help myself.”

"The man took me in his arms, kissed me as he squeezed my bare ass, pulling me tight against his hard cock. I held him tight, kissing him back. He consumed me. My pussy was wet, my cream ran down my thighs. His hand moved between my legs, pushing two fingers deep inside me, fingering me as his palm rubbed my clit.” 

"We broke our kiss. He pushed me down to my knees. I unbuckled his pants, dropped them so he could step out of them. He was commando, so his nice hard cock sprang out. I liked it as I took it in my hand. He was long, but not as big as you are, just different. That didn't matter, I needed a cock, and he was the only one available."

“Just then, Stella came back into the room stark naked. God, she looked hot. Her 36D breasts were amazing, and her pussy was smooth. She came over, kissed the man, and played with my breasts as I sucked his cock. Then she dropped down, took his cock from my mouth, and kissed me. I swooned. I don't know what came over me. I grabbed Stella, pushed her over on the floor, and crawled on top of her.”  

"Thomas, you know me. I had never been with a woman, but it was like I was a different person that night. I was like a real lesbo and went down on Stella, eating her, not knowing what I was doing. I was so into her that I didn't realize that the man had moved behind me, fingering me. But then he pushed his hard cock into me, and I instantly exploded, cumming extremely hard and screamed, ‘Oh God, I’m cumming,’ into Stella’s pussy. I bit down on her clit, and she exploded cumming all over my face. 

“The man kept fucking me. I started to cum again. My pussy clamped down on him. He groaned loudly, pulled out, stroked his cock, then came all over my back.”  

“I passed out and woke up sometime later, lying on the floor with a blanket over me. I was confused about where I was. I looked around, but the room was empty. I was very foggy, so I got up and went to find the bathroom. Walking down the hall, I heard fucking, so I followed the moans and saw Stella on her knees on the bed getting railed hard by the man. I watched them fuck. My fingers found my clit.  I strummed it fast until I crumbled to the floor cumming hard again.”

“They heard me but didn’t stop. I finally moved to the bed, kissed Stella, and the man as they fucked. I lay there watching them, playing with my pussy. I was slowly coming back to reality. I was no longer horny. Suddenly a veil of guilt wrapped around me. I ran from the room, found my clothes, dressed, and called an Uber. As I walked to the door, I heard Stella and the man cumming together. I was so scared that I left and waited for the Uber outside.”

“Thomas, I realized what I had done. My guilt was overwhelming. I felt like such a slut I wanted to vomit.” 

“The Uber arrived. I got in, wiping the tears away. I sat almost unconscious seeing our marriage crumble in my mind. I didn’t see how we could go on after what I had done. I started to sob. The driver became concerned. "Are you OK ma'am?" 

“’Yes, just get me home.’" 

“When we pulled into the driveway, I pushed open the door, leaped out, and ran inside. I fell on the sofa, paralyzed, unable to think or move, sobbing for an hour." 

“I finally calmed down, went to the bathroom, ran a hot tub, crawled in and soaked, trying to figure out what had happened. I knew I was at least partly to blame for everything. I drank too much, and Stella gave me an MJ gummy. I got stoned, on top of many tequila shots. The effect of the gummy was strong, which was partly to blame for my losing control. I had no inhibitions, like I was a different person. I didn't like it as I looked back. At the time, the gummy made me so fucking horny that nothing else mattered. Then the man showed up, and things got crazy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I held up my hands. “Jesus, Jamie, I need you to stop for a minute. I can't take this all in fast enough." 

I stood up and left the room for the bathroom. I sat on the toilet seat, replaying what I had just heard. I questioned, who was this woman? The woman I called my wife. I had never seen this woman before; she was not the woman I married. Could many tequila shots and one gummy set her free to the point that she was entirely out of control? Jamie was not a big drinker. I always knew when to cut her off, so maybe it could. We have never done pot or drugs, which was entirely unknown to us. 

I felt dirty just from listening to Jamie's story; there was much more to come. I stripped and took another shower. It woke me up, clearing my head a little. I knew two things. I still loved Jamie, and if possible, I didn’t want to lose her, but there would be retribution for both her and James Keen, her lover. 

Yes, that was him with L-O-V-E tattoos on his fingers. I was there when he had it done. We were drunk in Sturgis, SD, at the annual motorcycle rally we had gone to several times in our wilder days, two years before I married Jamie.  

James was my best friend for most of my life until he got caught up in cocaine after we got married. He went to jail for a time, and we could never get together again after that. James had always loved Jamie and told me many times about how lucky I was to have married her. He told me he wanted her if I was ever to let her go. That never sat well with me. I had not heard from him in several years and didn’t know where he was; I guess I do now.

I turned off the shower, dried, and put on my shorts and a T. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and made my resolve. 'Thomas, you love her, so find a way through this or divorce her and move on. Do not languish over this; make the decision you can live with.'

I went back to the kitchen, and Jamie was still sitting there. She had been crying while I was gone. I sat down and looked at her. There was extreme sadness in her eyes. I am sure there was both anger and sadness in mine.  

"OK, Jamie. Tell me the rest of it. When did you start fucking James after that?"

A look of shock appeared on her face. She had no idea I knew it was James. 

"Oh God, you know who it was! How?" 

“I figured it out from the video. James's finger tattoos gave him away. I was there when he got the tattoos done.”

Tell me the rest… remember 100% truth or we are done!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That night at the club when he spun me around and kissed me, I didn't recognize him, but after the kiss, I did. I was shocked to see him. He looked good, and I was horny. I had always known he wanted me. I don't remember what I was thinking or if I was thinking at all. My normal mind was overridden by tequila, drugs, and my horny slut mind, so in my wasted state, I decided to give him his wish.”

“After that wild night, a couple of weeks went by. I was dying inside, racked with guilt. I didn't know how to tell you what I had done. We were making love, but I was not really into it. I faked it so you would not suspect anything. Then my period came, I was relieved. I knew I had to tell you, but I was afraid of what you would do. I knew you would kick me out, especially since it was with James."

“Stella called wanting to go to lunch. We had not spoken since that night. She said we needed to talk, I agreed. She met me at a café, for a long lunch.” 

“As soon as we sat down, James showed up. I was shocked and got up to leave. I would have screamed at them if we were not in a nice restaurant. I tried to leave without making a scene, but Stella stopped me, telling me I needed to hear James out.”

"I finally agreed, but I needed him to stay on the other side of the table, away from me. They agreed. They explained that they had been fucking each other for the hour before I left. When they realized I was gone, they missed me. They wanted me to be their third player in a regular threesome. I couldn't believe what they were asking. Here was my friend who told me not to cheat on you, now begging me to do it repeatedly. God, I was so confused. 

“I went to the lady’s room to think and pee. I was in there for two minutes when Stella came in. She cornered me in a stall and begged me. She told me she loved me, and she and James were now living together. She admitted she was bisexual and wanted me as badly as James."

“I could not believe any of this. How did my life get so fucked up all of a sudden?” 

"'Stella, there is no way I can do that. Thomas will know. I cannot do that to him again. I have already made a huge mistake and don't know how to make it right, so doing what you ask is insane. No, No, No, I can't do it!"  

“Stella looked at me. In a very snide voice, ‘Yes, you will!’” 

"She took out her cell phone, opening a video file. On the screen, I was on my knees, blowing James. Then I was fucking him. Then I was eating Stella."

I suddenly realized they had filmed me that first night and decided to blackmail me into their scheme. I was shocked that my ‘friend’ would do this to me.

“What the fuck Stella? You would do this to me. I thought we were friends. Well, I guess not! I won't do it. Send the fucking videos to Thomas if you want to." 

“I was terrified of what they might do. I walked out of the lady’s room into the restaurant, by the table. I looked at James. ‘You and Stella are low-life pieces of shit,’ and walked out.

“I went back to work afraid you would call any minute asking me about the videos. But that didn’t happen. Everything seemed normal between us, except I had a dire need to tell you all about it now.”

“Late in the day, I got a call from James. “Jamie, I am sorry, I had no idea Stella had the videos. I would never blackmail you or send them to Thomas.’"

“James, I’m not sure I believe that.”

“Jamie, please believe me. I threw Stella out after lunch. I can’t be with someone that low. I was hurt by what you said as you were leaving. Can we have coffee and talk about this? Please?” 

“I don’t think that is a good idea. I must go.” I hung up.

“I came home and made a nice dinner for you. We went to bed, making beautiful love for the rest of the night. All I was thinking about was you. I needed you to hold me, love me, and help me find a way to tell you, but I was so afraid of your reaction.”

“Several days went by, James texted me: ‘Coffee and talk.’”

“I didn’t answer.”

“The next week when you were on another two-day trip, He texted me again. I decided to go so I texted: ’Ok, that is all, just coffee and talk.’”

“I left work early, we met at Calico's at 4:30. We had a friendly conversation. He told me what he had been doing for the past few years. He asked about us. I told him we were madly in love.” 

“We were there until dinner time, so he took to dinner at the Outback. We had a lovely meal, good wine, then went to their bar for an after-dinner drink, it was just talk. The elephant in the room finally came out. James apologized for the Stella incident but not for that first night.” 

“I didn't say anything just listened."

“James admitted he had always wanted me. He told me as we were sitting there, he wanted me so badly his balls ached. Then he quickly kissed me.” 

“I was shocked, but I shocked myself even more, I kissed him back. His kiss reminded me how passionate that first night was. My body trembles. My pussy got wet. 

“James laid his hand lay on my bare thigh. I looked into his lust-filled eyes. His hand slipped under my dress touching me as he kissed me again. I moaned in his mouth, and I melted. He broke the kiss, pulled me off the stool. In minutes we were in his car making out like teenagers. We drove quickly, speeding to his house, to his bed, both naked, we fell on it together. James devoured me, eating my pussy making me cum over and over. It was like the first night, without Stella. It was a whirlwind of lust. I loved every minute of it. My mind was on James completely.”

“Thomas, shamefully you never entered my mind that whole night. James and I fucked each other all night. There was no lovemaking, just pure animal lust driving us. At 2:00 am, I called in, leaving a message I would be out all day. We stayed in bed until the afternoon, fucking the day away. I had never been so sexually satisfied in my whole life. I know that is hard for you to hear but it is true.” 

“Thomas, I love you. What has happened has nothing to do with my love for you, or my desire to make love to you, which is something I could never do with James or any other man or woman, not Stella, that bitch!”  

“James took me back to my car, and I came home utterly confused about what had happened. I was sexually satisfied, but my pussy hungered for more. I don't know what it was, but it was something different. Thomas, it was not love, just lust, a powerful lust I had never felt before.” 

“I knew that I loved you more than anything in the world, but the lust I felt for James was overwhelming. There was never a fear I could fall in love with him. I only love you and always will. But sex with James was incredible. It was raw animal lust, naughty, strange cock sex. A novelty I believe will wear off eventually. I knew I needed to stop but couldn’t.”

I held my hand up again, “Stop, Jamie, I have to think.”

I got up and went to the den, closed the door, and slumped into my chair. What the fuck was I going to do? I sat there thinking for a good while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The door opened, “Thomas, I want to finish this, please.” 

“OK, come in and tell me the rest.”

Jamie came in. She looked so sad, and her face was swollen from all her crying. She sat on the sofa, curling her legs up, holding the yellow pad she had written on. 

“Jamie, I am very disturbed by everything I have heard. I am not sure what you can tell me now, that can change my feelings. But please continue.”

“Thomas, what I have told you is terrible. I was a complete slut. I gave myself to a woman and a man. Then I fucked him many times after. So, I understand how you must feel. I am a terrible woman. You may not feel you want to be married to me any longer. I hope that there is a way we can work through this. But Thomas, if not, I am prepared for whatever you decide. If you do not want to be married to me any longer. I will not fight a divorce, if that is what you want. I brought this on myself. I have proven that I am a slut and don’t deserve to have a wonderful loving husband like you.”

Tears ran down Jamie’s face. She dabbed them away with a tissue. She sat up looking at me. She was much more composed now. She seemed resolved to what she expected the outcome of our talk would be, the end of us!

I said nothing, leaving Jamie wondering what I was thinking and what I was going to do. Her appeal sounded sincere, so she was not trying to ‘sell me.’ She owned up to what she had done, accepting her total failure as a loyal wife by becoming a cheating slut with the man I used to call my best friend. She had also become a lesbo slut with a woman, Jamie thought was her friend. It is odd how your friends can suddenly not be your friends in certain circumstances. 

“Thomas, I need to continue now so we can finish. Then you can move on with your life. I hope you can find some way for me to be in your life after all this.”

I just stared at her. “Please continue.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Thomas, what I have told you is the only way I can describe what happened. I have been honest. It has been extremely painful to tell you what a disgrace I am as a wife. As the words came out of my mouth, I realized what a complete slut and worthless whore I had become. It hurt me badly to know how much I have hurt you, the man I love and want to continue to love.” 

“100% of what has happened is terribly wrong. There is no excuse for what I did or how I have hurt you so badly. I am so sorry. God, I don’t want to lose you, but I know that that ship may have sailed already.”

Her emotions surfaced. She began to sob again, covering her face with her hands. I was sure she thought we were finished; she had lost me.

It was time to ask some tough questions. “Jamie, you have to answer some questions now.”

She sat up, took a deep breath, and wiped her cheeks. “Yes, I owe you that at least. Ask whatever you want.”  

“Jamie, since the second time, how many more times did you meet James to fuck him?”

“It was six times, always when you were on your two-day trips.”

“Each time, did you initiate the meeting, or did James?”

“No, it was always James, he always sprang it on me. We did text often and I did tell him when you were away, so maybe I was hoping we would do something, but if he had not initiated it, I would never have contacted him.”

“To be perfectly clear Thomas, when I was with you, I never thought about James. I only thought of you, how much I love you. I was worried about how I could tell you what I had done. I was so afraid you would throw me out, and never speak to me again.”   

“Also, I never had any thoughts, that if you kicked me out, James and I would get together. I have no feelings for James, he was my fuck buddy, nothing more! 

“Thomas, James called me a week ago, wanting to meet with me. You were in town. I couldn’t be with him if you were here, but we did meet for coffee ONLY. That is when James stopped our affair. He said he felt terrible that he was causing me to cheat on you, his former best friend. James admitted that when he saw me at the club, he wanted to seduce me and fuck me as a bit of a payback for you cutting him out of your life. But as time passed, he became infatuated, falling in love with me. He knew that could never be, it was wrong, so we had to stop the affair, but was not sure he had the willpower to do so.” 

“Jamie, what kind of car does James have?”

"I don't know. It's something red, but not sure of the make.”

“Jamie, it was James that sent me the video.” 

“What?”

“He had the Williams kid deliver it for $20 bucks.”

“NO, James is not that stupid. Why would he do that?” 

“His cryptic note said… well, here you read it.” I handed it to Jamie.

Jamie read it, looked at me with sad eyes as tears started to roll down her cheeks. Her emotions finally overtook her, wrapping her in guilt and self-loathing. Pain showed on her face. It was hard to watch even now after what she had done to us. 

"Oh God, Thomas, what have I done? I love you so much. How could I have done this to you and us? What a fool I am!” 

“Jamie, is that it? Do you have any more to say? If not, I need time to decide what I will do. It will take me time, so I am leaving. Please do not call me or text me.

“I need two things from you: One… NEVER see or speak to James again. Two… His address and cell phone number.” 

“Why?”

“I may want to talk with him.”

“Jamie, it would help if you thought how this all happened and how you can ensure it will never happen again. You need to consider if you are Bi, you want a woman not me. You need to be alone to think this through. Based on your decision, I will determine whether I can live with you or not, and if we can remain married.” 

“On No Thomas, please don’t leave me. We can work this out.” 

“Jamie, I truly hope we can, I do love you. But you have done terrible things. You have serious soul searching, penance to make. If we are to stay together you need to make a 1000% commitment to me, only me and our future family or we cannot stay together.” 

“One more thing. Once this is over, we will start a family, and I will keep you pregnant until we have three children to complete our family.”

I pulled her to me kissing her passionately, shocking her. I reached down and squeezed her pussy. “From today this belongs to me and always will. No one will ever touch it again, understand?”

The look in her eyes was confusion, sadness, and love. She knew I was right. 

"Please don’t leave me. Thomas, I love you, I need you, I want you." She reached between my legs, squeezing my cock.  

I pulled away, “Give me time.”

 

Part 2 Coming Soon

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments