Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Thought He Was My Boyfriend Part 2

"The night hasn't ended"

162
19 Comments 19
5.8k Views 5.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Continuation of the night I ended up in bed with my boyfriend's best friend."

I slipped into bed beside him and he stirred. He pulled me into his body and I welcomed his warm embrace. I fell asleep almost instantly and didn’t wake up until a couple of hours later when he went to the bathroom. 

I stirred when he came back to bed. He pressed kisses along my cheek, causing me to giggle sleepily. 

“Go back to sleep, baby,” I cooed softly. 

“I want you,” he rasped out in a low voice near my ear. 

I was naked under the sheets. His hand brushed along my bare breast, causing me to let a huge sigh out as he turned me on. I turned to face him and was met with a moist, deep kiss. His body pressed into mine as we kissed wonderfully. 

I was still tired but slowly waking up. My hand slid down his body towards his length, stroking it slowly. It had been so long since we were last intimate together that I understood we should make the most of the opportunity we had together. And I missed him. His touches, his kisses. His cock. 

“Already awake for me?” I asked teasingly. 

He groaned as I continued stroking him up and down while we kissed. Finding my strength, I rolled him backwards onto his back and straddled him. Our lips remained fused before I broke the kiss. I kissed down his jawline to his neck, nipping at his skin and marking him. I leaned down, kissing his hairless chest and licking his nipples teasingly. My mouth left a wet trail down his stomach, kissing along his muscles. When I finally got down between his legs, his cock curved up slightly right in my face and looked even bigger up close than I could remember it being. 

My fingers wrapped around the base and pointed it straight up. He was thick and heavy in my hand. I licked up the shaft from the base. I heard him grunt as I coated his length with my saliva, wet and glistening. I stroked him slowly up and down. I watched as precum started to leak from the tip. I flicked my tongue against the head, tasting him. He tasted slightly different but I didn’t think too much about it. 

I let my tongue circle the head a couple of times, drawing louder moans from him. I placed my lips on the head and sucked it a little bit into my mouth while teasing the tip with my tongue. His breathing was erratic now. 

I parted my lips and slipped the head inside my mouth, sucking on it. I stroked the rest of his cock, lubricating it with my saliva. He groaned again. The sound made me wetter. I took a breath and pulled him deep into my mouth again. I stroked his balls and felt them tighten a bit as I slid my lips up and down his smooth rod. He absentmindedly thrust a bit into my mouth and out again, breathing hard. 

I wasn’t going to let him finish so easily. Sucking slowly and rolling my soft tongue around his hard shaft, I worked his hard cock in and out of my mouth with practised ease, having worked on my boyfriend’s cock over the years even though he seemed slightly larger that night but tasted as delicious as always. 

I reluctantly pulled my mouth off his cock and raised myself to stand by the side of the bed. I knew that he was fully awake now as his hand tried to guide my head back down to his length, but I had a need burning within me and I didn’t want him cumming before my blazing desire was satisfied. 

“Do you have more condoms?” I asked, hoping he hadn’t brought just one. 

He nodded his head and handed me the packet. I ripped it open and slipped it on his length. 

I slid up his body and straddled his lap. I leaned down to kiss him and that was when a lightning bolt bolted through the sky, illuminating the room slightly. I caught sight of his face and froze, just as I dropped down onto his cock. 

My eyes could see his face, not that clearly, but I could see that it was not my boyfriend. Instead, it was David, his hands around my waist with his cock buried inside me. 

The shock had my mouth parted but no sound came out. I couldn’t move. I just froze. I didn’t even know what was happening. 

At the same time, David bucked his hips up into me. All I could do was wrap my arms around him and cling to him for support. 

“Oh my God! David! David! What are you doing?” I managed to gasp out between his thrusts. 

“Giving you what you need,” he grunted back. 

“No …” I whimpered out. 

I didn’t pull away. I couldn’t. His arms were cinched around me, holding me in place. 

“Nick. Where’s Nick?” I managed to breathe out but all I got back were grunts. 

He rolled us over on the bed so that I was pinned beneath him. Now I couldn’t dislodge him even as I tried. He continued to piston his cock into me. My whimpers turned into moans and he growled in my ear. 

“Not too loud. They might hear,” he breathed out, nipping at my earlobe. 

I immediately tried to quiet down, scared to wake up Robert and have him find me in such a position. How did David end up in my room? Where was my boyfriend? Was he never there? Was David the one I fucked earlier? A million questions ran through my head even as another orgasm bubbled inside me. I couldn’t make heads or tails of what was happening. 

“Fuck, you feel so good!” He reached down and grabbed my ass, lifting my hips to meet his thrusts. 

I found myself wrapping my legs and arms around his body as the orgasm rippled through me. I couldn’t help it. He kept going, pounding into me. I bit into his shoulder as I had done earlier when I thought he was my boyfriend. But now it was another guy's cock I had inside me. Fuck, why did it feel so good?!

“Oh, fuck!” I gasped out. 

My mouth was parted and a loud moan threatened to escape. He leaned down and kissed me. In the throes of my orgasm, I kissed him back, hard. The kiss muffled the sounds that escaped me. The bed once more rocked beneath us gently as he continued pounding into me. 

He broke the kiss and slowed his pace down mercifully, but was still sliding into me and perfectly hitting all the right spots. 

“You like that?” he breathed out as he held my gaze. 

I nodded my head absentmindedly, unable to construct words. 

“You like getting fucked?” I whimpered softly. “Tell me to fuck you.” I shook my head at his words and he sped up slightly making my moans pitch up slightly again. 

“Please,” was the only word that left my lips. 

“Do you want me to stop?” he asked. I shook my head again. That was enough for him as he leaned in to kiss me again. I accepted the kiss, gasping for breath as he continued to pound into me. 

I was still high and drunk. I was horny. Needy. And fuck did he feel good. My hands slid up and down his back. When he sped up again, I moaned and reached down to grab his ass, assisting his movements. He went deeper, hitting spots that had previously been unworked in a while. 

I wasn’t thinking straight. I knew he wasn’t my boyfriend. Yet he was buried deep inside me and I was urging him on. I bit into his shoulder to stop myself crying out and he groaned into my neck. 

“I am going to cum,” he grunted into my ear as his thrusts became erratic. 

I moaned into his shoulder and nodded my head. “Please. Please, come for me,” I gasped out. 

That helped push him over the edge. I felt him bury himself into me, expand and convulse as he filled up the condom. I felt every pulse, every throb, every inch of him inside me. 

Finally, his hips slowed to a halt and the reality of what happened seemed to settle in. I looked up at his satisfied face in shock. He smiled down at me, brushing my damp hair out of my face. 

“That was … wow,” he gasped out, catching his breath. 

I didn’t know what to say. I realised my hands were still on his ass and guiltily removed them. My legs unwrapped around his waist but his warm weight remained on mine. My palm slid up his back and that’s when I noted the differences. I should have known from the beginning that I wasn’t with my boyfriend and had shared a bed and willingly fucked another man. My boyfriend’s best friend no less. 

While these thoughts were going through my head, I didn’t realise he was leaning down until his lips pressed to mine. I found myself kissing him back without thought for a second before I pushed him away. He took the hint and slipped out of me before heading to the bathroom. I was alone. I didn’t know what to do as I lay there gathering my strength. 

NicolPot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolPot

I finally moved, reaching down to pick up my shirt and panties. I slipped them on then slipped on my shorts and stepped out of the room quietly. I glanced down at my phone and saw messages from my boyfriend apologising that he couldn’t stay over and saying that he had reached home about two hours ago. 

I couldn’t believe it. I stepped out onto the empty balcony, needing some fresh air to clear my head after what happened. My legs were still wobbly. 

That was when David arrived behind me, wearing only his boxers. I was shivering slightly as I turned to face him. I didn’t know what to say. Whether to shout or cry. 

I remained silent and we simply watched each other for a moment, both still drunk and sleepy.

“Are you okay?” he asked, breaking the silence. 

“I … I thought you were Nick. We shouldn’t have done that,” I managed to blurt out. 

“Did you not enjoy it?” he asked, taking a step towards me. 

“I … that’s not the point. I have a boyfriend!” 

Another step and he was standing in front of me, all lean and towering above me. 

“I know. I am not asking you to leave him. Just asking if you enjoyed it,” he said in a strangely calm voice. 

I opened my mouth but no words came out. My mind was reeling. “I …” 

His hands circled my waist and he leaned down, pressing a kiss to my neck. “I really enjoyed it. You’re so beautiful and amazing, Bonnie.” 

A flutter ran through my belly at the touch of his lips on my neck. 

“You looked so hot riding me,” he breathed out as he continued to gently kiss my neck. “Did you like it?” 

“Yes,” I finally breathed out, forgetting once more that I was a taken girl as my body yearned for his touch.

“It was so good sliding in and out of you. Watching you squirm beneath me. Hearing you beg for more,” he continued to speak hotly as he kept kissing my neck and shoulders. 

I couldn’t take it anymore. I turned my face to his and immediately his lips pressed to mine as he kissed me deeply. His hips pressed forward against me so that I could feel his growing erection. I was surprised that he was hard already so soon. 

“We shouldn’t,” I managed to gasp out between our kisses. 

“I can’t get enough of you,” he breathed out and tugged at my shorts, lowering them down. 

My shorts pooled at my feet and then he tugged at my top. 

“No,” I protested but raised my arms to let him remove my top and toss it aside. “Please,” I begged. 

He didn’t stop. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He took my hand and pressed it to the front of his boxers. My breath hitched at the feel of how hard he was. I stroked him through his underwear absentmindedly as we kissed. 

“You feel so good, Bonnie,” he whispered between our illicit kisses. 

“This is wrong,” I whispered back but didn’t take my hand away. 

“Get down on your knees,” he instructed. 

“No, not here. Robert might come out,” I protested but he pressed down on my shoulders and I succumbed, falling to my knees. 

I didn’t wait for him to ask and rolled his boxers down to let his cock spring free. I gasped at the sight of it. I had seen it already but then I didn’t know I was looking at another guy’s cock. Now, It looked so imposing and intimidating. 

He stroked my cheek and moved his hand to the back of my head. I reached out with my hand and he stepped closer. My fingers wrapped around his shaft, feeling him throb in my grasp. I gasped lightly and glanced up at his face to see him watching me. He brushed the hair away from my face and gently bunched his fingers at the back of my head. 

Leaning in, I traced my tongue around the bulbous head. Hearing a groan from above, my head tilted back to watch his expression. He stood before me with his mouth hanging open and gasps of breaths leaving his lips. His expression hardened as I teased the head with my tongue, slicking it with saliva. 

He grabbed a handful of my hair and thrust his dick into my open mouth, filling me and making my eyes widen with the sudden unexpected loss of control. I probably should have had some doubt, or guilt about what I was doing, but I couldn’t register those emotions when I looked up and saw the power of his pleasure. I wanted to please him, to give him an experience he wouldn’t forget and seeing that I was doing so, only drenched me quicker. My hands held his waist to hold myself steady, as I took him deeper, resisting the urge to gag when he helped things along by pushing into my throat and holding me there.

I fought the moment of panic when my body registered the fact that I couldn’t breathe. I had done this before and I knew if I just calmed myself I could do it. I could no longer look into his eyes with my face pressed tight against him with the light tickle of his hair against my face. 

I swallowed around his shaft, gripping him tight and causing him to growl out his satisfaction. He relented and pulled my head off his dripping cock, leaving only the thread of glistening saliva connecting from my chin to his dick. I was hungry for more, so I plunged back down, taking him fully into my mouth and sucking him hard, before beginning the steady pace of bobbing up and down on his rigid cock. 

He pulled his cock out of my mouth suddenly. Lifting me, he turned me around to face the view and pressed me forward against the railing. He tugged down my shorts with my panties and they pooled at my feet. 

“You’re incredible,” he growled. He touched between my legs, stroking me so skilfully that I already felt on the edge of bliss. 

I felt his head near my entrance. He felt too big, too much, too male and urgent and yet I was taking him, taking the insistent push as his cock entered and stretched me. I moaned desperately. His hands were on my waist, pushing until he had filled me up. 

Once he had filled me completely, my head turned and met his gaze. He kissed me on my mouth, then without another word pulled back and plunged inside me again. I wanted to keep quiet but his cock felt sublime. Every last centimetre ground against me as he moved. He was fucking me hard and my body moved with his helplessly. 

He caught a handful of my hair, pulling it so he could kiss my neck. He was rough. Aggressive. He pulled almost fully out and then slammed back, knocking the air out of me. All I could do was moan. 

“Do you like me fucking you?” he grunted into my ear between thrusts. 

All I could do was moan and nod my head. 

“Will let me fuck you again?” he asked into my ear. 

Again all I could do was nod. 

“Tell me,” he insisted. 

“Yes! Yes! You can fuck me again. Whenever you want!” I said in a daze. 

He kissed my cheek and groaned against me. “I am going to come.” 

My hand reached behind me, grasping his hip. I pulled him against me and shoved back to deepen the connection. We kept going, chasing the release and when he came, it triggered my own. 

I gripped the railings in front of me for support, as my vision blurred. My breaths were quick and I pulsed around him as my body trembled and the orgasm rippled through my body. He shuddered with his weight against me, his cock jerking as he groaned. 

My heart hammered in my chest and I didn’t want to move. His chin rested on my shoulder with his face turned into my neck. My hand released the railing and touched the back of his hand which was still wrapped around me. 

He finally pulled out of me and I gasped. I turned slowly around to face him before reaching down for my shorts and panties. He hiked up his boxers. I couldn’t seem to look up at him, wondering what I had done or gotten myself into. 

“I think I should get going before Robert wakes up,” he said. 

I nodded my head, not knowing what to say. 

“Hey!” 

His voice made me look up. The next second he was kissing me hard enough to leave me breathless again. His hand closed around mine and we moved back to the bedroom. 

“I will see you again soon?” he asked, watching me closely as he got dressed. 

I bit my bottom lip, before curtly nodding my head. 

He smiled and hugged me tightly, kissing me again before leaving.  

My heart was pounding, my entire body glowing. I felt unstoppably alive like I had just awoken from the rut I was in. And it was all because of him. 

I closed my eyes and let the sweeping rush take hold of me. It elevated me entirely as I laid back in bed to sleep. A part of me could hardly wait to see him again. 

Published 
Written by pavi_96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments