Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Need Attention – Chapter 2

"A tale of a husband and wife needing more from one another"

42
7 Comments 7
1.2k Views 1.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Please read Chapter One first. For those who read the first story, here is a reminder of where we left off. Dan and Sarah have been married for over 25 years. Now, as empty nesters, they feel lonely and need attention. Not finding it with each other, they have seen others to satisfy their missing needs: Dan finds love with a young, sexy blonde intern named Darla, while Sarah discovers hard, dirty sex with a younger Mediterranean hunk named Luka."

In his dream, the young intern Darla was sucking on his hard erection as she looked up at him with those killer blue eyes. The feeling was exquisite as she took his dick to the back of her throat. It had been many years since he had a sex dream, and this was a great one. Suddenly, he felt her throat spasm as his cock slid past her defenses.

Slowly, he became conscious that he was waking. That feeling of warmth engulfing his hard morning wood was a reality. He pulled back the cover to see her blonde hair with her face buried in his abdomen. She had indeed taken his hard penis to the base.

Feeling the covers move, Darla looked up at her lover with her deep blue eyes as his cock emerged from her throat. Not being as promiscuous as the other girls growing up, she enjoyed doing something so sexual for her man.

The perfect young woman never broke eye contact with her brown-eyed lover as she climbed up to mount his herd tool. He slipped in easily as their combined cum from the Night before had her pussy nice and wet. Her eyes rolled back as she enjoyed the feeling of his cock, her man's cock, going deep inside her as she sank.

He looked up at this fantasy of a woman as she took his manhood into her. Dan was alarmed that he had left marks on her pale skin. There were a few on her breasts and one on her neck. He felt guilt as he had marked the young woman.

It felt so wonderful as she had Dan's penis inside her once more. She fucked her man while rocking back and forth. She pressed her engorged clit against him while his shaft rubbed against her special spongy spot. It was the best fuck that she had ever experienced, and she wanted it to last forever, but she was happy when he erupted deep inside her again.

The door erupted as someone banged away and yelled, "Check out time, get a move on!"

Sarah could barely open her eyes as she felt like she had an ax in her brain. Her arm reached over onto the empty bed as her mind attempted to comprehend where the fuck she was. Sarah took a quick inventory of her situation and realized Luca was gone. She was greeted with pain when she tried to sit up. Saying aloud, "Oh Fuck!" releasing that that guy's big cock had stretched and re-arranged her insides. For the first time last Night, she felt some remorse for cheating on Dan. She began worrying about what he would do if he found out she had a one-night stand.

She Used toilet paper to line her thong because of the amount of cum that was leaking out of her gaping pussy when she stood up. As she was finding her scattered clothes, she thought, "Is this how it feels to be used?" A small, folded note was on the table next to the key. Under the phone number was sloppily written, "Give me a call if you want some more of my big cock!" Putting the note in her pocket, she dressed quickly and headed outside into the searing sunlight.

As she pulled the beat-up metal door closed, she heard, "Welcome to the walk of shame, you slut." It was a disheveled Kathy, and she was opening the door to an Uber ride.

Sarah covered her eyes and asked, "Can I get a ride to your place?"

On the ride, Kathy and Sarah swapped lustful stories of their sexually charged escapades last Night. Hearing Kath's approval of her actions made some of the guilt fade away. The two agreed to meet up the next Friday to have some more fun.

The house was quiet in the early afternoon when disheveled Sarah made it home. Hearing the lawn mower in the backyard was music to her ears as she headed upstairs to the extra-large shower. Standing in the middle of all the multiple shower heads, hoping they would wash away her infidelity. Using a douche and the hand-held spray nozzle, she cleaned out the remaining remnants of Luca's multiple semen deposits.

Sarah's guilt was quickly replaced by the latent joy of being a naughty slutty woman. She had acted out her fantasy of being the tramp, just like those in those dirty paperbacks she loved to read. She knew it was so wrong, but it had felt so right.

When Dan reached the house, he found his wife in his bed, sound asleep. He figured that she had indeed had too much to drink and needed extra time to sleep it off. Looking at the woman he married, Dan contemplated if he still loved her. He knew that he was not in love with Darla, but dam if he wasn't infatuated with the young blonde. When he went in to use the shower, he noticed something poking out from under a few tissues in the garbage can. He pulled out a used douche bottle and, for a second, wondered if his wife had…

Ding, there was the text image from Darla. Under the text "Miss me yet?" was a nude photo of Darla looking into a bathroom mirror. Being absorbed in the image, he dropped the used douche container back into the can without any further thought.

As he passed his sleeping bride, Dan's fingers typed a quick reply, "Oh yes, I miss you. Last Night was beautiful."

In her dream, Sarah was a Queen to her King Dan. She dreamt about how uninterested she was as she sat on her throne, listening to all the men as they carried on business. The dream jumped to later that Night when the Dark Night had snuck into her bed chamber to seduce her. She watched the featureless Night's face as it moved up and down above her, changing to Luca as he fucked his Queen. When she awoke, she leaned over and opened her bedside table to pull out the folded note that Luca had left for her. She was entering his number as Suzanne. Then she texted her bad boy as her pussy tingled.

For twenty minutes, Dan continued texting with his new obsession. He heard some rustling upstairs and thought he should end the conversation before his wife came to see him. He consciously changed Darla's name on his phone to scam likely.

Over the next day, both spouses were in a very good mood. Both were engulfed in their phones as they sat on the expansive concrete patio overlooking the built-in pool and jacuzzi. Neither paid any attention to the other as they enjoyed the afternoon by sipping wine, soaking up the sun, and texting their adulterous lovers.

On Sunday evening, both had grown very horny. They were both still immersed in the memory of their adultery from Friday night. While once again sitting on the back concrete patio drinking wine and watching the sunset, Sarah took some time to re-evaluate her life. While lying on the chaise lounge, she realized she had a great life. The expansive mansion she lived in, her good-looking, successful husband, and then grinning, she thought of her younger, big-cocked lover.

Deciding that she needed some attention, Sarah went inside to change into something more comfortable and sexier. She put on a white see-through teddy that featured a shelf bra, a very expensive necklace that pointed right to her exposed cleavage, and tall, white fuck-me heels. The mirror reflected an image that Sarah had not seen in many years. While deciding that she would wear the same outfit next Friday for Luca, she was pleased with how sexy she looked for both of her men.

Seeing his pretty woman, all dressed up for sex, made his dick hard. It had been many months since his wife had put effort into wanting him. With her hair cascading over her shoulders and her breasts proudly on display, she climbed onto his lap and pulled his face to her large tits. He licked and sucked away at her dark areolas and thick nipples. His hands worked her big breasts as he looked at his wife, realizing that he loved the sexy woman. He looked into her eyes and remembered why he loved her. Then he leaned in and gently kissed her.

She was pressing her pussy against his erection in his pants as she moaned. She was so happy that Dan's dick was getting hard, as she needed to know that he was attracted to her. But as he softly and lovingly kissed her, her thoughts changed to Luca's hard, deep, tongue-jamming kisses.

Sarah continued comparing her new love interest to Dan as the two began to make love. When she freed her husband's dick from his pants and moved between his legs, she compared how he had nicely trimmed hair on his dick while Luca's cock was shaved clean. Lucas's penis was a bit bigger and wider, but it was the way he used her that made the biggest difference.

He was lying back on the bed, enjoying one of the best blowjobs he had received in years. Sarah seemed to be enjoying sucking his cock. She looked up at him as she took his whole cock down into her mouth and throat, something she had never done before.

Deep throating Dan's dick was something new for Sarah. It wasn't just the sucking on her husband's dick while she played with her clit, but it was how she was thinking of another man while she did it. It was so naughty that while she looked into her husband's eyes, she was fantasizing about sucking on Luca's Mediterranean hog. She even swallowed her husband's tool to the base, feeling his pubic hair on her nose.

When Sarah climbed up on the bed, Dan thought that she was going to climb up and mount his erect dick. But she moved up and placed her knees on each side of his face. When sitting on his face, he was pleased to notice her newly shaven pussy, something she had never done in the past.

He loved her grinding her pussy against his tongue and mouth as she was taking what she wanted, and it turned Dan on. There was something he enjoyed about being submissive as she took what she wanted.

There was another new awareness that Sarah felt as she was enjoying crushing her pussy onto Dan's face. She fantasized about how good it would be to suck on her lover's cock while riding her husband's face.

As Dan felt Sarah mount his erection, he thought that her pussy felt more open. Maybe she was just so turned on, or perhaps he had started to compare Sarah to Darla. He pushed his recent adulterous affair out of his mind and was enjoying looking at his beautiful wife and those great big tits as they rocked up and down.

With her eyes closed in her mind, she was riding Luca. It was not hard to do, as both men were pretty well endowed. There were just so many differences between the two men that she enjoyed.  Where one was soft and loving, the other was hard and dominant. As she rocked her hips back and forth using her husband's cock almost like a dildo, she decided she loved the naughtiness of playing with Luca. How fun it was to get away with being another man's slut made it all so erotic.

Dan could feel his erection fading once again as he was enjoying his wife riding him. He needed some dark and horny thoughts to keep himself hard. Closing his eyes, he thought of young Darla. Now in his mind, it was this beautiful young woman riding his cock. Regaining his erection, he pushed up into his wife with a new strength as they both headed towards a great orgasm.

Both spouses were lost in the lusty thoughts of their lovers as they fucked until they both enjoyed a nice orgasm.

Sarah met Luca for a drink at a local biker-looking bar the following Tuesday. After a few shots, he would ask her to go out back for a smoke. Lighting up a joint in the old, cluttered alley, Luca outlined his expectations from her in the future. He loved turning from a soccer mom to being an easy girl for him to play with. As he thought about using her for his and maybe his friend's amusement, he commanded, "On your knees." Pulling out his hardening penis, which he knew was like a drug for this slut, he said, "Suck!"

On her way home that evening, Sarah ran a finger into her cum filled cunt as she thought was a tramp she had been this afternoon. It was so exciting to relive the moments when she sucked on a younger rough-looking biker guy before letting him fuck her from behind in a dirty alley behind a bar.

For the next two months, Dan was a very happy man. At work, there was such an electricity between him and Darla. The little notes she dropped off when passing his desk made it almost seem like High School again. They snuck off at lunchtime a few times weekly to find quiet places to park and play. As they passionately kissed, he would slide his hands up her skirt, pushing her thong to the side so he could finger her lovely blonde pussy making her cum. But he loved when she would undo his pants and rub his cock hard before leaning over and sucking on his hard erection. She was a good girl who always swallowed.

EmilyCandy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyCandy

Working part-time from home, Sarah easily segregated time for her lover. She loved all the dirty text messages Luca sent her during the day. Knowing that she had a younger lover, she felt sexier than she had in years.

Every Friday night and Tuesday afternoon, she was Luca's play toy. He used her in any perverted way he could think of. She even agreed to clean out her ass so he could fuck her butt, something she rarely did for Dan. But it was so exciting to allow her Middle Eastern stud to fuck her that way on most Tuesdays.

The best day for Dan at work was when he received an inter-office envelope marked for Dan's eyes only. Inside was a slim box that contained Darla's thong with a note, "I took off my thong for you today. Maybe I will stop in later to give you a peek at your dirty girlfriend later."

Just before lunch, Darla entered Dan's office and shut the door. She sat across his desk and slowly put one leg over each armrest. While looking right at Dan's face, she slowly slid her dress up, exposing her wet, swollen, open pussy. "Do you like your hot girlfriend?"

Adjusting his pants, Dan said, "Oh, I love my hot girlfriend."

Darla's face lit up as she heard the word "Love" from Dan. She didn't want to overplay her reaction and decided to set her hook deeper in her man. "The office closes early today for the holiday weekend; why don't you take your hot girlfriend to the cheap hotel down the street and fuck her."

Sarah received a text message that her husband was working late at night, so she texted her paramour. Her left hand slid into her pants as her right hand texted, "Do you want some wet married pussy this afternoon?"

Wearing just an overcoat, thigh-high stockings, and tall fuck me heels, Sarah entered the musty-smelling room number four at the Blue Palms Motor Lodge. Luca pleasantly greeted her as he was reclining naked on the bed, rubbing his big erection as he watched porn on the old, big tube TV. With the door to the parking lot still open, Sarah made a show as she opened her coat to show him what she had brought to this party. Then, kicking the door closed behind her, her coat fell to the floor. Looking at the hot-looking piece of meat on the bed, she knew she was about to get exactly what she needed, his big dick.

On the way across town, Dan watched Darla as she pulled out a vape pen and took a nice deep drag of pot. He had not smoked any pot since he was back in his room at the university. Thinking what the fuck, Dan took the pen and inhaled the cool vapor. After a few hits, he was glad the old motel was close because he started to feel it hit him.

The door just before their room shut as Darla and Dan approached room number five at the Blue Palms Motor Lodge. The pot had made him horny, and by the tent in his pants, the Cialis pill was making his cock hard. He had all afternoon to enjoy this young, hot woman, and Dan was ready.

Darla was all over her man inside the old, battered room, as she knew there was no rush today. Seductively looking at her man with her deep blue eyes, she pulled up her skirt, exposing her swollen sex to him.

Dan's pupils widened as he took in the sight before him. He maneuvered her to the bed, where he laid her back, where she instinctively spread her legs for him. He watched her engorged pussy lips open wide to reveal her pink open tunnel that he had to taste. Thinking about how he could give her the maximum pleasure, he started from the outside, kissing and licking her outer lips, then slowly and methodically worked his way to her wet interior. He was encouraged by the sounds of her load moaning, so he worked his way from her soaked open pussy hole to her pee hole. Licking and digging his tongue against that drove her moans to a new level. But when he reached her clit, the moans grew even louder. Dan slid his fingers slightly into her to get them covered in her juices before her moved down to her rosebud asshole. He started to suck harder on her clit as his finger played with her ass changing her moans to screams. Knowing he was on the right track, Dan pushed his finger slightly into her ass as he bit down on her clit, and Darla went off into a screaming, squirting volcanic eruption.

Sarah pulled Luca's big cock out of her throat as she heard the woman screaming from the room next door and said, "Someone is getting it good!"

Wrapping his hands around this married sluts head, Luca pushed his cock back into Sarah's mouth and down into her throat. He loved how he trained this slut to take all of his meat stick as he face-fucked her. She seemed to enjoy the brutal way he used her for his enjoyment. That is when there was a knock at the door.

Luca commanded, "Lay on the bed and spread your legs, whore!" When Sarah hesitated, he yelled, "Do it!"

Luca loved the control he had over this slut. While she lay there exposed, he opened the door wide to reveal one of the guys he hangs out with at the club. He wanted to push this married slut, and tonight, they will both enjoy double penetrating her. Looking at Sarah on the bed exposed to his friend, he said, "This is Lucky, my friend. Now show him a good time, too!"

After recovering from her orgasm, Darla wanted to pleasure her man. With the words, "Now it's my turn," the two exchanged places. She tenderly kissed her way up his legs as she zeroed in on her main target. By the time she reached her goal, his seven-inch cock was rock hard. Wanting to give him all the pleasure she could, she wrapped her small hand around his rigid member and raised it up, giving her unencumbered access to his balls. Looking up at his eyes, she sank and began to worship his nuts, making sure to pleasure him by paying special attention to the soft underside of his sack. She even licked his ass, digging her tongue into him and making him squirm and moan.

Never before had his wife eaten his ass. Dan was in heaven as his young girlfriend pleased him in ways he had never thought he would feel. She took her time as she licked her way up his Cialis-hardened dick. While making love to his penis, Darla took every chance to look up to make maximum eye contact before taking him into her throat. She hoped she sucked his cock better than his stupid wife!

With a large dick in each hand, Sarah's head moved back and forth, taking each one as deep as possible in her mouth and throat. After all the years of being a proper housewife, she loved this feeling of being a slut for other men. Their cocks were perfect, not too long, but a bit fatter than she was used to.

One grabbed her by the hair and pulled her onto the bed. "On your knees, slut!"

The feeling of cocks penetrating her from both ends was driving her to another orgasm. She gave up all control as the two men thrust hard erections into her pussy and down her throat. Knowing she was committing adultery with two men at the same time was so wicked and yet so erotic.

Only two feet away on the other side of the wall from Sarah being spit-roasted, Darla's high heels were next to Dan's head as he pushed his dick into her wet pussy. She knew how to please him as she pushed her expensive shoes against the side of his face, as her pussy clenched his erection sinking inside her. They never broke eye contact as he began to make true, gentle love to her. Their passionate coupling was everything the young woman wanted since her father left her as a child. She could never lose this man.

As instructed, Sarah climbed up onto Luck's pole. When she had taken the friend's dick into her pussy, she felt the cool lotion pouring onto her asshole. It turned her on, thinking how dirty this was going to be. She knew that Luca wanted her ass when he told her to take two enemas earlier in the day.

There was no guilt as a finger worked its way into her rectum as she slowly fucked Lucky. The finger became two; then, finally, she felt the pressure and pain as Luca began pressing his fat cock against her asshole. The discomfort quickly dissipated as she slowly sank on Lucky's big cock while pushing her butt back onto Luca's dick. Her face contorted as the pain increased until her ass muscles opened enough to accept his fat cock into her ass.

The feeling of two men imbedded in her was overwhelming. The new feeling of having a cock deep in her ass as another rammed her pussy had her screaming out, "Yes, fuck me! Oh God, fuck me, both of you, fuck me hard and fuck me deep!"

The old beat-up headboard banged against the wall as the threesome raged on. Luca loved that they were using the older married woman as their afternoon fuck toy. Knowing that he had converted another man's wife to become an additional one of his sluts made him smile. Making eye contact with Lucky, the two were ready to work together to drive this bitch wild. They worked their cocks into her together, making her grunt with each mutual thrust. But when they alternated thrusts into her belly, sending Sarah into convulsions, they knew they were building her towards one big crescendo.

The noise from the other room added to the erotic energy as the two lovers mated. Dan thought at that moment, it seemed the whole world was fucking. Just as he looked at his young, blue-eyed, gorgeous lover below him, he thought he recognized the woman's voice who was getting royally fucked in the next room. Was that his wife, his Sarah, getting railed?

Instead of the sounds from the next room bothering him, they turned him on. He turned Darla over and directed her ass in the air as he pushed her head down into the bed. As thoughts of his wife getting fucked by two men ran through his head, he shoved his prick deep into Darla. Everything was so erotic at that moment, engulfing Dan. His mind went into a dark place as he thought about having sex with his wife and Darla, too. He knew he could not stop the onset of a great orgasm, driving his dick deep into the pale white woman he loved. When he felt her also begin to shake, he knew it was the perfect time to fill her clenching cunt.  

Dan yelled out, "Fuuuuuuck!" as he shot ropes of his cum into his young sweet lover. The orgasm was big and glorious. Clenching his muscles, he extended his orgasm as Darla's shaking slowed down to aftershocks. He had not cum that hard in many years.

Sarah was lost in her lustful adultery as she was filled with her two suitor's cocks. She loved how dirty she felt being so full of young men's hard-driving dicks. It was she who turned these men on, and it made her feel sexy once again. Pushing back against their thrusts like the slut, she wanted it all. She wanted them to fill her with their cum. She tried to make them cum in her like a nasty, dirty whore. She wanted… that's when the orgasm began to strike her to her core.

The two cocksmen who were playing with their sex toy took their clues from her body as she began to tremble and quake. They had their married slut enjoying sex that she didn't get from her cuckolded husband. Now, they were going to give her everything they had. Plunging hard into her pussy and ass, they both propelled towards a giant orgasm.

Sarah's eyes rolled back as she began to see stars. Both cocks were embedded inside her as they shook, expelling young, thick cum deep inside her. She didn't realize that it was her that was screaming out as she felt so filled with their cocks and sperm, as the orgasm shredded her insides.

"Oh fuck, that was good!" Darla said before uttering those life-changing words, "I love you!"

There was no hesitation on Dan's part when he replied, "I love you too."

Knowing that time was fleeting, Dan and Darla had dressed and opened the door, returning to the cruel world.

Sarah had to get home before her husband, so she hurried the men to dress quickly. After discussing when the next fuck-fest would happen, they opened the door.

As Dan closed the hotel door, he grabbed Darla's hand. When he heard the door open in the next room, he looked up to see Sarah walking out of the room, all disheveled, with two smirking young studs.

"Sarah?"

"Dan?"

Published 
Written by dtswingers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments