Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotwife's First Threesome

"A hotwife is pushed to explore her bisexual curiosity for the first time..."

21
6 Comments 6
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"A story that's mostly fiction that is inspired by an actual person and actual events... If you enjoyed this, please take the time to vote or leave a comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Thanks!"

“What about this one?”

“That’s a guy,” I said.

“A guy?  Like she’s trans?  How can you tell?  She looks like a woman to me,” Stela said.

“It is a woman.  It’s a guy with fake pictures online pretending to be a woman,” I answered.

“Ew.  Gross.  How can you tell?”

“They’re all professional photos.  There isn’t a single candid shot,” I answered.

We were lying naked in bed.  The window was open so we could feel the sea breeze and hear the sound of the crashing surf.  Our bodies were sticky with sweat after a vigorous midday fuck.

“My profile was all professional shots, too,” she said.  “And you still swiped on me.”

“True,” I said. “But what you wrote seemed genuine.”

In truth, I’d been just as suspicious of Stela’s profile when we’d matched a few weeks earlier.  Her photos were all mysterious boudoir shots that were taken as a gift for her husband.  She had a tight body and I wasn’t in a rush to meet anyone, so I’d taken a chance she was real.  

“Why would a guy pretend to be a woman online?” she asked.

I shrugged.  

“Who knows?  It’s usually a closet case who gets off talking dirty to men and pretending to be a woman.  Or just a desperate old guy trying to trick a woman into sending nudes because they can’t get laid in real life.”

Stela shuddered.  She swiped left on Lisa with the stolen porn star pictures.

She’d showed up at my rented townhouse an hour earlier.  Her husband and family thought she’d gone to play tennis after they spent the morning on the beach.  Instead, her tennis dress was on the floor next to the bed where she’d tossed it after I told her to strip for me.  It was our third clandestine meeting in two days.  For the first time, the sex had gotten a little emotional.  Our previous encounters had been defined by pure lust. 

“You’ve given me everything I’ve ever fantasized about,” she told me.  “Nobody has ever made me cum consistently.  Nobody has ever made me feel so sexy and desired.  I fantasized about it but never thought it would happen the way I wanted.”

I kissed her naked body as she spoke.  I’d just finished filling her with my cum.

“I want to do something special for you,” she said.  “Anything you want.  You choose.”

It was exactly the kind of thing I wanted her to say.  Stela was new to being with a dominant man.  She was also new to being a hotwife.  She had her husband’s approval, but there were rules.  I didn’t know which ones came from him and which were her own.  She’d told me upfront that she was supposed to get his approval each time she met with someone and that she wasn’t allowed to fuck the same person more than twice.  Her husband worried she’d become too emotionally involved if she saw the same man too many times.  

Anal was also off-limits.  So were threesomes and any type of public or risky sex that might lead to her being exposed and him being humiliated.  She wasn’t allowed to share nude pictures and she wasn’t supposed to meet with me when she was supposed to be spending time with her family.

My intention from the start was to push those limits and make her break the rules.  I wanted her to submit to me.  I didn’t care if she persuaded her husband to change his mind or just lied to him.  So far, she’d chosen the second option. She’d sent me nude pictures and videos.  She’d met me twice without his knowledge.  She still talked as if our next official, approved night together would be our last, but I was confident that I would change her mind.

“You’ve never been with another woman, right?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“Have you ever been curious?”

“Everyone is curious,” she said.  “I’ve fantasized a few times.  I’ve watched some videos.  The idea is exciting sometimes, but I don’t think I could go through with it.”

“I want you to go through with it,” I told her.  “With me.  Tonight.”

She started to protest, but I cut her off.

“You said you wanted to do something special.  You said anything I wanted.  I’ve made my choice.  Do you want to let me down?”

She shook her head.  

“How will we even find someone by tonight?”

“There’s no guarantee,” I said.  “But we can try.”

She’d logged my phone into her account on the dating app.  I’d set the profile to “seeking women only” and updated the description to say we were a couple looking for a unicorn for one night of play.  I pulled the sheets up enough to cover our nude bodies and took a couple of profile photos of the two of us in bed in each other’s arms.  I added those to Stela’s existing pictures that showed off her figure.

Beach towns are a great place to use dating apps.  There are always people looking to get laid without a lot of complications.  By the time Stela had to leave, we’d winnowed out the frauds and the women she found unappealing.  The plan was for me to keep chatting with the ones that interested her and try to make plans for later.  She’d sneak over after her family was asleep.

That night, Stela showed up just after eleven.  She was wearing a casual pale pink halter dress.  It was something you’d expect to see a younger mother wearing out to dinner in a beach down.  It wasn’t fancy, but it was sexy on her fit, brown body.  The back was open and I could see the tan lines from her bikini.  Her dark hair was a mess from the ocean breeze.

I’d found a couple of women who were willing and eager and texted them both to Stela earlier.  One was an athletic-looking white woman in her mid-twenties with long curly hair.  The other was a voluptuous Mediterranean girl with tattoos and green streaks in her hair.  That’s who Stela had chosen

Sarah wasn’t a tourist.  She was a local girl who worked for a veterinarian.  She lived with a roommate.  She loved eighties music like the Cure and Depeche Mode, even though she was born in the late nineties.  She’d had a handful of sexual experiences with women and a few more with men, but she’d never been in a threesome or with anyone much older than her.  Both were on her bucket list.  She considered herself submissive, but she hadn’t had a boyfriend in almost a year and was tired of waiting for Mr. Right.  She just wanted to blow off some steam and have some fun.

She showed up in a black slip dress with blood-red flowers.  Instead of green, her jet black hair was highlighted with streaks of fire engine red.  She wore black sandals and a lot of eye makeup.  She was sexy and exotic.  She gave off the vibe of a woman that was naturally introverted but trying hard break out of her shell.  

Stela was a ball of nerves. She introduced herself awkwardly. She was normally cool and confident.  Sarah smiled politely and took her hand.  

“So are you guys married?” Sarah asked.  “You don’t have to answer that.  I’m just curious.”

“We’re together,” I said.

“Cool. Are you just here for a vacation and decided to get wild?”

I’d already told her that I was experienced, but it would be Stela’s first time.  

“Yes,” I answered.  “We were curious and looking to do something special.  We weren’t sure we were going to go through with it until I saw your profile.  You’re the only one we considered,” I lied.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

Sarah blushed.  She was a pretty girl, but not a knock out like Stela. She had a curvy body with great tits and a big ass, but she wasn’t fit. Being young, I assumed it was harder to meet boys her own age who were all chasing stick figures who dressed in the latest trends and listened to Katy Perry.  

I offered each of them a glass of wine.  They both eagerly accepted.

“We should go upstairs to the balcony,” I said.  “There’s a great sea breeze tonight.”

Both women agreed.  They were both avoiding eye contact.  We went upstairs to the bedroom.  The French doors leading to the balcony were already opened.  We went out and stood at the rail.  Just up the beach, we could see the house where Stela’s husband was sleeping and the chairs on the beach where I’d fucked her the night before.  

Sarah was on my right. The three of us made small talk for a minute.

“You’re very attractive, Sarah,” I finally said. 

She blushed again.

“I’m going to kiss you now,” I said. 

She nodded.  I leaned forward and lifted her chin to my lips.  Stela watched as I kissed another woman.

Sarah moaned softly.  I kissed her neck and bare shoulder.  I put a hand on her thigh and pushed her dress up.  She had on black panties with little white hearts.  With Stela watching, I moved my hand to Sarah’s pussy.  I grazed my fingers over it and she whimpered.  

With my other hand, I slid down the left strap of her dress.  I kissed her full, red lips.  I slid down the remained strap.  Her dress fell easily to the floor.  Her big titties were barely concealed in a flimsy sheer red bra.  I quickly removed it.

Sarah had amazing tits.  They were huge and perky with big brown nipples.  

“Can you suck your own nipples?” I asked her.

She nodded.

“Show us.”

Sarah cupped a tit and brought her hard nipple close enough to flick with her tongue.  I heard Stela gasp.  

“Come closer,” I said to Stela

She slowly stepped closer.  I wrapped an arm around her small waist and pulled her to me.  I kissed her lips.  I gave her ass a squeeze.

“Lick her nipples,” I told her.

Stela stood there in her innocent pink dress and obediently licked Sarah’s nipple.  

I stepped from between the women and let them explore one another.  Sarah took the lead.  She brought Stela’s lips to hers.  Their lips touched.  Then Sarah slipped her tongue into Stela’s mouth.  She squeezed her firm ass and pushed her dress up.  She rubbed Stela through her lacy white panties.

I undressed as I watched the two women.  I took off my shorts and shirt and stook on the balcony completely naked.  I stepped behind Stela.  We were both facing the direction of her beach house.  It was too far for anyone watching to identify us, but we both knew her husband was in that house sleeping.

I untied the halter on her dress.  It slipped to the ground. She wasn’t wearing a bra.  Sarah eagerly kissed Stela’s lips and her firm tits.  She sucked on her rock hard nipples.

I put my hands on the shoulders of each woman and pushed them downward.  Sarah understood what I wanted.  

“I think we need to suck on that big cock,” she told Stela.

The two of them got on their knees.  They kissed one another.  Then they each licked my dick.  It was amazing.  The two beautiful women kept their eyes on me and took turns sucking the head.  They kissed one another. Stela was following the lead of the much younger woman.  She stroked my cock while Sarah sucked on the head.  I lost control.  My knees trembled.  

“I’m going to cum on your tits,” I told Sarah.

Stela jerked my cock frantically and I exploded on Sarah.  Stela licked my cum off her tits.  

We moved to the bedroom.  I pulled a chair to the foot and told the women what to do.

They both laid on their backs and removed their panties.  Sarah rolled onto her side and kissed Stela’s neck.  She sucked on her perfect little nipples.  Then she worked her way down to her pussy.

I watched Stela smile and moan as Sarah ate her pussy. Sarah teased her clit.  She fingered her cunt.  I came up behind her big ass and gave it a firm slap. I pushed two fingers into Sarah while she finger-fucked Stela.  

“I’m going to cum,” Stela moaned.  

“Cum for Sarah,” I told her.  “Cum for me and Sarah like a good girl.”

Sarah expertly worked Stela’s clit and pussy.  She lifted her hips off the bed and exploded.

“You’re going to eat Sarah’s pussy now,” I told Stela.

Sara rolled onto her back.  She played with her big tits and spread her legs.  Stela was nervous as she went to eat pussy for the first time.

“Use your fingers,” I told her.

Her ass was in the air.  I put two fingers in her cunt.

“Like this,” I told her. “Just like I’m doing you.”

I fingered Stela from behind.  She followed my rhythm.  She pumped her fingers into Sarah and licked her clit rapidly.  I thumbed Stela’s clitoris. She used her tongue to tease Sarah the same way.  Sarah thrashed and moaned in the sheets.  She came hard from Stela’s touch.  With my fingers, I brought Stela to another orgasm minutes later.

“I need some pussy,” I told her.  

Stela smiled and rolled onto her back.  She spread her legs.  She was shocked when I took Sarah’s hand and pulled her to her feet.

I sat down in the chair.  I brought Sarah’s bare back to my chest and impaled her hot pussy on my cock.  

Her big titties bounced as she rode my dick.

“You like this dick in you?” 

“Yes,” she said.

“I like watching your big titties bounce, Sarah.”

Her creamy tits jiggled wildly with each thrust.  I cupped them for a second.

“Come suck on them, Stela.”

She was happy to obey.  She sucked on Sarah’s nipples while I bounced her on my cock and rubbed her clit.  She got loud. 

“I’m about to cum.  I’m going to cum, daddy,” she said.

I felt her pussy clench on my dick.  She came hard.  Stela kissed her after.  

“I want you on your back,” I told Sarah.  

She went to the bed.

“Straddle her,” I told Stela.  

Stela straddled her on all fours. I got behind her and buried my cock in her pussy.  The two women kissed as I fucked Stela hard from behind.  I spanked her ass and pulled her hair.  She begged me to fuck her harder and I didn’t resist.  

I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she got close to cumming.  I unloaded inside her.  My hot cum filled her tight little pussy and dribbled out onto Sarah beneath her.  Both women kissed.  I kissed Sarah and Stela.  We collapsed in bed on our back.  I had a woman on either side of me. 

Sarah fell asleep after a few minutes.  After a year without sex, she’d earned the right to rest.  Stela had to dress and say goodbye.  She had an early flight the next day with her family.  

“I don’t know how I’m going to go a day without seeing you at this point,” she said.

“You know what they say about absence,” I responded.

“I’m not worried about my heart growing fonder,” she said.  “I’m worried about my pussy going unsatisfied.”  

We kissed goodbye.

“Are you going to fuck her again after I leave?”

“Probably a few more times,” I said honestly.  

“I’m jealous.”  

“I’d rather fuck you,” I said.

I could see a spark of emotion in her eyes.

“I’ll find a way to see you soon,” she promised.

She slipped out the door to go back to her husband.  And I slipped between the sheets to wake up Sarah for another fuck.



 

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments