Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hard Decisions

"The worm turns. What is thought becomes more that expected. Hard decisions are forced to be made."

101
15 Comments 15
2.1k Views 2.1k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions…

So many damn decisions that need to be made. It takes so much time to make them. Then there is the hard part: ensuring you make the right decisions.

What if you make the wrong ones? What will that mean?

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions… Why does it have to be like this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Wednesday, the 15th day of May, a warm Spring day late in the afternoon. I stood on the porch, watching the PODS truck pull off and roll slowly down our long driveway.

It had been a tough day for me. It was the day I made the last difficult decision of the many I had made in the previous three weeks. Yes, seven decisions, to be exact, that culminated in the end of my life as I had known it for the past twelve years and four months. 

It was a sorrowful time in my life. It was a time I never expected I would ever experience, and now that it had arrived, it was excruciating for me and would be very painful for my husband when he came home tomorrow after his bi-monthly trip to Toronto.

Today has changed everything in our lives. After today, we would no longer be husband and wife or lovers, and I doubt we would be friends or even want to talk to each other again. I certainly feel that way now, or I could never have done what I have been able to do over the past three weeks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me tell you a story…

Seven years ago, in March 2017, I attended the wedding of a childhood friend. Sheryl and I had been close friends in the neighborhood and were almost inseparable as we grew up through puberty and began to date. Sheryl was a beautiful girl, much prettier than me, and always attracted good-looking guys. Me, not so much. But because we hung out together, I was like her wingwoman. I enjoyed the luck of getting her cast off boys, which was good. I dated regularly and became popular along with Sheryl. As we grew older, she helped me with my whole image, and by the time we were college roommates at State University, I had become almost as popular as Sheryl, and we were two hot women, always out for a good time and coming home together most nights. We got fucked any night we wanted, which was often. We would care for each other on those lonely nights, but those nights were rare. We were always happy and well-satisfied. Yes, we had become two fraternity sluts but without a reputation.  

In my junior year, I met Karl Simpson, a football player. He was a good player, although not a star. He would never go pro, but his charisma would take him far. Karl was famous on campus, so I became popular, and we became an item. He was big everywhere, tall, handsome, strong, and, oh my, he was very well endowed.

We quickly fell in love and dated at State for the last two years. Once we graduated, we went to Europe for a month and discussed our future together. I wanted to go to graduate school to obtain an MBA. Karl had a great job offer as an operations manager with a large international company. We decided to wait a year and get married. We got engaged upon our return from Europe to our parents' happiness.

Karl’s job was in Chicago, so I was luckily accepted into the MBA school at Chicago University. We moved into an apartment, and our wonderful life together began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Sheryl. She dated many guys at college, professors, and any man, period. She liked variety, so she never really settled down. After college, she sold real estate, was a pharmaceutical sales rep, and did other jobs, but she never found a genuine interest in anything.

Sheryl was a true beauty, and on a trip to Paris one summer several years later, she met a fashion designer, Louis Frain. He was not a famous designer, but he was successful. Also, he was gay, so a relationship was out of the question.

Louis turned Sheryl into his muse, and over the next few years, they became very successful, flying under the radar and designing sportswear for major department store brands in the US. They moved their operation to Chicago and were raking in the money.

Very quickly, their reputation grew, and they gained some celebrity status locally and had even been featured on Good Morning America. Robin Roberts was a big fan of their designs.  

Jump ahead a year, and Sheryl called me out of the blue and wanted to meet for coffee or lunch. I had not seen her in several years, and we rarely talked or chatted. Our lives were so different now. I was a working woman, having graduated with my MBA, working for a major consulting firm, and making a very good living. Karl was now a senior operations manager managing three major offices: Chicago, St. Louis, and Toronto. We had gotten married while Sheryl was in Paris. I invited her but never heard from her, and she did not come.

It had been almost six years since I had seen her, so we decided we had a lot of catching up to do, so we had lunch. She looked even more beautiful now than before and was gorgeous as ever.

We had a wonderful time together, reminiscing and talking about our lives. We even got into our sex lives and how good or bad they were. Mine was perfect, and Sheryl’s was not good. She had discovered that her husband has a bi side and prefers ‘cocks to pussy,’ her words. So, she is caught in a terrible situation. She loves him, but this new revelation has forced her to divorce him, which is hard on her. It will not affect her business, but she is almost thirty and wants to start a family.

Sheryl and I started seeing each other for coffee or lunch each month. Sheryl’s divorce was hard for her, but she understood her husband, and it freed him to live his life with his new man and her to move on.   

Sheryl and Louis’s design business was booming, and soon after her divorce, she met a wealthy admirer, and her life began to shine.

As Sheryl’s new life brightened, Karl and my life dimmed a bit. We had put off having children for several years as our careers flourished. As we entered our thirties, we decided to start our family. I went off the pill, and we began trying to make a baby. We made love every day, twice most days. During my fertile cycle, we would take time off and fuck all day for three days. The sex was divine, and we could not get enough of each other. But unfortunately, after four months of working hard on making a baby, making love, and fucking hundreds of times, we were unsuccessful. We went to a fertility specialist, and I received devastating news. I was sterile, unable to make eggs. To make it worse, it was unlikely that I could carry a baby if we did invitro fertilization, using donor eggs and inserting them in my womb. 

As you can imagine, we were shocked and heartbroken. After the blame game played out and many tears had been shed, we took deep breaths and discussed our lives together. Karl wanted children more than me, though I did have the desire to be a mom. We considered adoption, and finally, after many days of discussion, we decided we loved each other and we could enjoy our life together without children, so we would forgo adoption and give all our love to each other, building a whole life together.  We built a bucket list together and set out to do each item thoroughly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sheryl’s life quickly improved, and she married Walter Comer. He was a wealthy man who was invested in many businesses. He did not work as ordinary people do. His whole life became focused on Sheryl and helping Sheryl and Louis build their brand. Their business exploded, and their life became magical.  

Walter was in his early fifties and had two grown children. He wanted to give Sheryl children, so they got busy and had two little girls in two years. Their lives could not have been better.

Unfortunately, with Sheryl’s marriage, her business exploding, and too little girls, our monthly coffee or lunch meeting dwindled to an occasional meeting every couple of months. We still talked and chatted on the phone, but I had lost my best friend once again, just at the time when I needed her the most.  

Things in my life slowly dissolved into a marriage of friends and rarely lovers. My work went great. I was promoted to Team Leader and was now required to travel one week a month. As for Karl, he also received a promotion as he was now the Director of Operations for half of both the USA and Canada. He was required to visit the Canadian office each month for two weeks. We tried to coordinate our travel, so we were away for the same weeks, which worked very well. We hated being away from each other, but we made it work. The times we were home were beautiful. We were free, and we worked toward early retirement. We saved as much as possible for future travel and to complete our Bucket Lists. 

We each had two lists. We shared one for everything we wanted to see, do, and experience, and we compiled a single list for us as a couple. Our second list was a sexual list. We did not share this list, so we kept it private until the day after retirement. We agreed that every item on our final sexual list would be agreed to, and we would make them all happen for each other. We also decided that we had one day to protest any items on the list that we were uncomfortable with and could reject those items. Our final pledge was that there would be no jealousy, obstruction, or ramifications for either party.

We signed a pledge for all conditions and locked them in our safety deposit box in individually sealed envelopes to be opened upon retirement.      

We had been married for eleven years, and our lives had become routine. I was traveling more for work, and Karl was too. He was in Toronto every other week now, so we may only see each other for two days on the weekend and seven to ten days each month. It was OK since we were working on our retirement plan. We had banked a lot of money, and our investment advisors had done magical things with our investments. If things continued progressing, we would meet our retirement financial goal in about ten years and before our forty-fifth birthday. We would both have met the twenty-plus year requirement for retirement from each of our companies. Our lives would be ours, and we would be free to do whatever we wanted and begin to experience the items on our bucket lists. 

Our plan was working well, as we had planned, until three weeks ago when my whole world came crashing down on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The past two months have been brutal work for Karl and me. We have only seen each other for sixteen days out of the last sixty-one days. Even those days were hard. We were almost strangers, and it was hard to bond. Our individual lives were so separate it was like we were fuck buddies with no emotional feelings. I noticed it more from Karl than me. I tried to be as cuddly and loving as I could. I wanted to make love to Karl daily, but the spark on his side did not ignite. I understood a little, but he was uninterested when I tried to talk to him about what was happening. He seemed not to care anymore and accepted it. Karl casually said, “Babe, it would get better if our travel decreased.”    

I knew it was not that simple. I knew that Karl's attitude was strange, and his lack of desire to make love with me was not like him at all. He was usually a horndog and wanted me as soon as we were alone. He was always very sexual, and now it seemed he had lost some of his passion.

I was very concerned, but Kark seemed to think things were OK, and I could not understand why he felt that way. Something had changed. A distance was growing between us, and Karl’s warmth toward me had cooled and edged toward cold. That was very odd.

Before Karl left for Toronto the next day, he told me he would not be home until Sunday evening, as if it were just a side note. Then he added he would only be home for four days. Then he had to go to a meeting in California on Friday morning and return to Toronto for the next week.

That was hard to hear. He had forgotten that we were invited to Sheryl and Walter’s anniversary party. I addressed that with him, and Karl apologized but did not seem remorseful.

We kissed, but It was like I was Karl’s friend, not his wife and lover. That concerned me. Something was happening, and I needed to find out what it was. Karl walked out, leaving me for nine days, wondering what had happened to our wonderful marriage. I had a dreaded feeling that Karl had slowly fallen out of love with me when I could not give him children. As I thought back, I could remember little changes over the years but never thought they meant anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a slow week, so I thought about things all day and each night after work. I wondered if Karl might have a girlfriend in Toronto. He went there much more than the St. Louis office. So, was that why he was there so much? How could I find out?  

That was my first decision! Spying on Karl” 

I decided to find out if Karl had a girlfriend in Toronto. I knew my counterpart in our Toronto office, and maybe she could help me. I called Elizabeth the next day. Under strict privacy, I explained my plight and asked if there was any way she could do some digging around for me. 

Elizabeth told me that Karl's company was one of their clients, and she knew several people at their Toronto office. “Give me a few days, and I’ll see what I can find out. I will call you as soon as I know anything,” she agreed.

I thanked her, hoping to hear nothing terrible when she called but fearing the worst. There had to be something going on, or he didn’t love me anymore.

In the meantime, I went about my business and checked out divorce in Illinois. As I expected, as the wife, I would be in a good position if Karl was cheating on me. The law was in my favor. He will have to give me money and the house, and I will be protected and receive my share of the investments. Karls makes fifty percent more money than me, so he must pay alimony. None of this is what I wanted, but I felt OK. I knew I could live my lifestyle and be safe and secure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days later, Elizabeth called.

“Joslyn, you need to come to Toronto this week if possible or the weekend at the latest. What I need you to know cannot be explained on the phone. Can you come?”

Wow, this was so big I had to hear it in person. That concerned me greatly. I was sure my life as I knew it was over. I told Elizabeth that I would come to Toronto tomorrow. 

That was my second decision! I would go to Toronto!

I took the remainder of the week off and went to Toronto on Wednesday. Karl would be there. What was so bad that Elizabeth couldn't tell me on the phone?

My plane landed late Wednesday morning, and Elizabeth sent a car for me. I arrived at our offices just before lunch, and Elizabeth met me. I was introduced around, and we went to her office. A young man was waiting there for us. 

“Joslyn, this is Martin Charles. He is a friend and a private investigator. We have a special relationship, so he does things for me, if you know what I mean.” Elizabeth said with a sly smile.

I smiled at them both, “Well, that sounds interesting. Maybe later this evening, you two can tell me about your special relationship over a pint or two.”

They smiled, and then the moment was broken by Elizabeth.

“Joslyn, Martin has some things to tell you, but we cannot discuss them here. We will go to lunch, and I will take the afternoon off to help you handle your issues.” 

We left for lunch. Martin drove us across town and stopped at a restaurant in Chinatown. I love Chinese food and was excited to have a good lunch. I was also very interested to hear what Martin had to say about Karl.

SusieWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusieWood

Elizabeth knew the lady at the door. She sat us at a table toward the back of the room, where it was quiet. We ordered Saki and several dishes to share. The room started to fill with other patrons. 

As we waited, Elizabeth spoke. “Joslyn, I asked Martin to check out Karl to try to answer your questions. He has been checking into things since you called and has some information for you.”

Elizabeth turned to Martin, and he said, “Joslyn, we came to eat here today so that you could see the answer to your question. If you look over your shoulder, you will see your husband having lunch with a young redhead.”    

I almost broke my neck as I turned to see what Martin was talking about. I looked across the room. Karl and the young lady Martin described were sitting in a corner booth next to each other. They were chatting, laughing, and holding hands while waiting for food.

My heart instantly sank as I watched them. They looked like lovers, and my man, my husband, was the man part of the couple. What was fucking happening? I didn’t understand how or why this had happened. I guess my being sterile had been a much bigger deal to Karl than he told me. Or maybe he just fell out of love with me or into love with someone else. In any case, our life was over.

Our food arrived, and I forced myself to eat. Martin then told me what he had found out. “Joslyn, according to a girl at Karl’s office, they have been seeing each other for over two years.”

Oh God, I was shocked. What else did Martin know?

We talked about what I would do. Then I made my third decision: I was divorcing Karl!

I did not tell Elizabeth and Martin my decision. I just wanted to gather as much information as I could.

As we left the restaurant, I asked Martin to take pictures of the happy couple. Once in the car, he handed me his phone, and I looked at the photos, one in particular. The left hand was visible, and what I saw took my breath away.

“Elizabeth, look at this picture and tell me what you see.” I handed the phone to her.

Elizabeth studied the picture and the other two as well. Then, back to the first picture. 

“Joslyn, what do you think you saw?” She asked me.

“No, I want you to tell me what you saw, and then I will tell you what I think,” I said seriously.

Elizabeth looked at me, then Martin. “Joslyn, I hoped that we could show you enough that you would divorce Karl and we could spare you from the rest of the story. But I guess not, so Martin, go ahead and tell her all of it.”

Martin took out his phone again and brought up some pictures. As he handed the phone to me, he said, “Joslyn, they are not just lovers. They are married and have been for almost two years. That is a wedding ring on her hand. You may also have seen another picture of her belly full of a new baby. I say a new baby because they have a little girl who is one year old. I am so sorry, Joslyn. No one deserves this.”

What did I hear? Married… fuck, they were married. Karl had another wife with a child and another one on the way. Jesus Christ!!! I could not breathe. I was too shocked to cry. I was paralyzed. How could that be?

My head was spinning. Now I understand why Karl spent so much time in Toronto. He was a fucking bigamist. I wondered if his redheaded wife knew about me. I doubt she did. He was fucking her over just like he was me. This changed everything. What the hell was I to do now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we pulled into the driveway of a lovely house, I returned to the present. “Joslyn, welcome to Martin and my home. Please stay with us and let us help you work through your next steps.”

I was still stunned but needed refuge, a place to think about what I had just learned and seen. I had to decide what to do, so I easily agreed.

Once in the house, after a quick tour, I settled in my room to think for a while. I took a shower, soaking under the hot spray, thinking about my life and Karl.

I was bewildered by Karl's actions. He had married another woman, had a child, and would soon have another. He must hate me for not being able to bear his children. I can understand now why his being with me was so hard. The water cascaded over me, mixing with the tears that rolled down my cheeks. I was lost. All of this made me very sad. I turned off the shower, dried, and crawled into the bed naked, pulling the pillows around me for protection from the cruel world that surrounded me now.  

My whole life had crumbled to dust when I saw Karl and his new wife together. As I lay there, I knew Karl didn’t love me anymore. He had a new love, a wife, and a child. He was away from them whenever he came home to spend time with me, and I am sure he hated it. I was a reminder of a life and love that could have been but would never be. Making love to me was a chore, not the love-sharing it used to be. It was just fucking and not even good fucking any longer. It was a masquerade, putting on a show for me, to keep me in toe until the day the shoe would drop when he told me about his new life, wife, and children.    

I sobbed until I fell asleep. It was late afternoon when I heard the door open, and Elizabeth came to check on me. We did not know each other that well, but this disaster had bonded us. She lay down beside me, holding me tight as I began to sob softly again.

“Let it out, sweetie; you need to let go completely,” Elizabeth whispered.

I finally did, sobbing hard as my body shook in her arms. I was a withering mess of flesh, no longer a body, more like an ameba with no form or direction. I had no feelings, just numbness held my body. 

Elizabeth held me, and I looked into her eyes. They smiled at me, trying to bring me back to the moment. Then her lips brushed mine. I was not shocked. I had no feelings. Then she kissed me firmly. I reached out, putting my hand on her head. I had no idea what I was doing as I pulled her mouth hard against me and moaned. Our mouths opened, and tongues slipped out, meeting and slowly dancing together. There was no passion in me; it was just mechanical movement. As we kissed more and sucked each other’s tongues, the sheets were moved away, and Elizabeth took over my body, making love to me. It was soft and loving, making me feel what had been missing with Karl for so many months. 

Elizabeth's mouth found those beautiful spots that ignited me. I voluntarily rolled on my back, opening myself to her. I spread my legs wide to show her my pink jewel, hoping she would kiss and love it. My body surrendered, lying spreadeagle praying for her to take all of me and make me have an incredible orgasm. 

I lay watching Elizabeth slowly remove her clothes. I wondered if she was a lesbian or bisexual. I didn’t care. It was a question. I had only been with one woman, Sheryl, while we were roommates in college. So, I knew what to do, and today, I have no boundaries. Karl had made sure of that!

Elizabeth moved off the bed and began to strip. As her clothes fell away, a beautiful, sexy body was revealed. She was 5”8” tall, around 130 lbs. with dirty blonde hair on her shoulders. Her face was long, and her eyes were deep blue. Her breasts were full and firm, 34D maybe, with dark areolas and long nipples. Her belly was flat, and below her mons rose a small hill. She was smooth, and her slit made two puffy lips and disappeared between her legs. She had a nice thigh gap showing her hanging pussy lips. I had never reviewed a woman's body before, but I would give her a twenty on a ten scale. She was exquisite.

Our eyes met as she slowly crawled on the bed, coming to me. “Elizabeth, I have never…,” not quite the truth. She leaned down, covering my lips with hers, muting me. Our earlier kiss had no passion, but the mood and scene had changed. Our passion was building; I anticipated Elizabeth might do whatever she wanted.

Elizabeth’s hands closed on my breasts, slowly massaging them, rounding my areolas, and teasing my rapidly hardening nipples. She looked down at me and smiled an evil smile, making me eagerly shiver. “Joslyn, I want to make you feel incredible, forgetting what you have before you. Then, when Martin returns, we will all play together and show you our ‘special relationship.’”

I said nothing but reached up and pulled her mouth down to mine. My other hand traced over her body, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. Elizabeth moaned and broke our kiss. “You little slut, you have done this before!”  

I smiled, “Only a few times long ago.”  

That set Elizabeth off, and she devoured me for at least an hour. Her mouth and fingers were everywhere, in every hole, and she made me cum over and over. I had forgotten how good a woman's mouth felt on me as she was eating my pussy and what it felt like when she pushed her long middle finger deep into my ass.  

Elizabeth was a very talented tongue that did a mating dance on my clit as her two fingers fucked my holes, rubbing against each other as they buried deep in me. I screamed, “Oh Fuck Girl, you are making me cum so hard. Don't stop eating me, fuck me, make me cum more.”

This went on until I pushed Elizabeth off and crawled on her. I fucked her, ate her pussy and ass, then fucked her ass with three fingers making her hole gape open for my tongue. I ate her asshole, rimming it and plunging my tongue in as deep as I could. Elizabeth cried out cumming, “Oh My God, yes, eat my ass. God, you are fucking slut!”  Then she came so hard she started to shake and collapsed, whimpering with satisfaction.

Looking at Elizabeth, I fell off to the side. I felt delighted, better than ever in the last few years. I wonder if I have missed something since my college days. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We must have fallen asleep. Then we heard, “Oh My, look at you two. You started without me. I opened my eyes and saw Martin stripping out of his clothes. He was down to his boxers, which quickly slipped down his legs.

“Oh My,” I gasped, there it was.

Before us hanging between Martin’s thighs was the most significant real cock I had ever seen. This lovely young man was endowed with a huge cock. Without measuring, he must be at least ten inches long and as thick as a Coke can. Jesus, he wasn't even fully hard yet. 

I looked at Elizabeth. Her eyes were wide open, and she looked at me with a big grin. “So, Joslyn, you see that Martin is the ‘special’ in our relationship.” They both laughed, and I joined in, not taking my eyes off his enormous cock.

It bounced side to side as he jumped on the bed, moving to Elizabeth. I watched as Martin slowly consumed her, sucking her nipples, then down to her cunt, eating her until she came. Making her moan his name, “Oh God, Martin, yes!” 

Then, slowly, he teased her body again as he moved back up, spreading her legs, pushing them back, and slowly, ever so slowly, Martin pressed hard forward. His cock found its home opening Elizabeth's pussy and sliding deep into her, only stopping to lean down to kiss her as his hips lurched forward, burying his entire eleven-inch cock deep in her pussy.

I was in a state of full arousal. My fingers were flashing across my hard clit as I watched Martin begin a beautiful yet brutal assault by his cock on Elizabeth's cunt. Every stroke was long and deep, sliding his entire shaft out and slamming deep into her hot wetness with the slapping of their skin at the end. Once again, Martin repeated this until they were fucking at a furious pace like I had never seen or experienced. It was like watching a well-oiled machine operating at peak performance. In and out, in and out, causing cries of pleasure and lust for what seemed like an hour until Elizabeth hooked her legs around Martin's back, pulling his rigid cock, balls deep into her pussy, holding him there as they exploded together in a masterful crescendo of pure carnal lust.

There was a scream of passion, muffled by Martin’s lips on hers, as Elizabeth came as hard as I had ever seen. Her cum spewed out around his cock, wetting the bed, and even splashed on me. 

This only spurred Martin on. He unhooked Elizabeth’s heels and began giving her an incredible fucking. His cock though he had cum was still as hard as steel, sliding in and out deep into Elizabeth over and over until with a loud grunt followed by Elizabeth’s weak chirp as she felt his hot load fill her for the second time. 

I did not realize that three of my fingers were driving in and out of my pussy, and I was cumming very hard as I watched them cum together. I was breathing hard as I looked at Martin and Elizabeth watching me as I fingered myself.

I felt embarrassed until Martin moved to me, his huge cock dripping their cum. He moved up, straddling my shoulders and laying his cockhead against my lips. I knew what he wanted, but I was suddenly terrified of what damage this monster cock might do to my holes, starting with my mouth.

Elizabeth rolled over, taking Martin's cockhead in her mouth, then pulling him out with a ‘pop’! She kissed me and whispered. “Let Martin take you on the sexual ride of your life. After he is done, you will never miss Karl again. You may have the best fuck you will ever have in your life. Your head will be clear, and making the decisions you need to make will be much easier.” Elizabeth kissed me again, then placed his cock against my lips. “Open wide as you can and relax your jaw; take all of him, you can, and you will love it.”

I did as Elizabeth said, and slowly, Martin slipped his incredible cock into my mouth. Inch by inch, his cock slid over my wiggling tongue. I have no gag reflex, so when the monster pressed into my throat, I opened it, letting the first few inches slide down. I reached up and gripped each ass cheek holding him firmly as I guided the last inches into my mouth until his thick mat of pubes pressed against my face and my nose poked his belly.

I held Martin there, savoring my success and hearing him moan as my tongue worked the underside of his cock, and I swallowed, making my throat caress his cock head. I knew my talent and that Martin would not last long. I released his cheeks, letting him fuck my throat. He was considerate and slowly set a pace, but after only a few strokes deep in my throat, Martin groaned and pressed deep inside my mouth. His cock throbbed as he unloaded his third load of cum from his big hairy balls. It streamed down my throat into my belly, shot after shot… seven, then eight, and Martins slipped his cock out so its head was laying on my tongue, and the last two shots, nine and ten, puddled in my tongue.

“When I pull out, do not swallow it; I want you to give it to me. Martin whispered.

His cock left my mouth well fucked and empty except for his last shots. He slipped down and kissed me. His tongue slithered into my mouth during a passionate kiss. He toyed with his cum the took it into his mouth. It may have been the most erotic thing I had ever experienced.

Martin quickly turned to Elizabeth, lying beside us with her fingers buried in her cunt. He kissed her, sharing his come from my mouth to hers. I realized at that moment we were all one now, and for the rest of the night, I would receive the most incredible love of my life. Karl was no longer a concern of mine.

Tomorrow, I will be back in Chicago and make more decisions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 Coming

Copyright © 2024 MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments