Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glad I Came

"A couple of hours at Julian's house"

43
4 Comments 4
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Julian opened the door, and it was clear he had just worked out. His long hair was damp and a sheen of sweat covered his face. His tight cycling jersey was opened below his chest and it perfectly sheathed his lean, cut 6-foot-5 body.

“Hey, I’m glad you came,” he said, his icy green eyes twinkling. My heart skipped a beat, my stomach dropped and my knees instantly became weak.

I walked inside his loft and he closed the door behind me. Wasting no time, he firmly pushed me against the wall and dropped to his knees. I was wearing jean shorts and he quickly undid the belt, pulling them and my panties down. Only hours earlier, I had shaved my pussy into a nice, tight landing strip for him. He ran his tongue all over it, while gently probing inside me with two of his fingers.

I started to purr like a cat as his tongue entered me in stages while he switched his fingers to working my clit. I pushed the back of his head harder into me as his tongue became more forceful, and my purrs became moans. He used his other arm to reach up through my shirt, and he began caressing one tit with his fingers.

My nipples came alive like long, pink wine corks, and I couldn't help but licking my fingers and reaching down my polo plaquet to rub my other tit while he did the rest. With his tongue and other fingers shuddering my pussy and clit, I started to come in contractions. My juices flowed out of me and covered his face in my moisture.

Julian stood up in front of me, and the tenting in his running shorts was massive. I pulled them down, and his huge uncircumcised cock sprang free, snapping back up off his belly button. I wildly grabbed at it to jerk him off, my hand unable to fully grasp its thick circumference.

I was still wearing my shirt and shoes, and he guided me onto one of the tall leather stools by his kitchen counter. He tore his jersey off and I ran my hands up and down his chiseled chest and abs while his hard cock waved like an antenna in the wind.

Lifting one of my legs high in the air he slid it inside me slowly, first fucking me with languid strokes. I was instantly and completely filled, and he gradually picked up the pace.

"Fuck, your pussy is so wet and tight," he gasped as he increased his rhythm. Before I knew it I was on the very fine line between ecstasy and discomfort, with his cock punishing me and my back periodically driving into the edge of the countertop. But the pleasure superseded any pain, even if my moaning became screaming.

Torturing me, he pulled out for a moment and my pussy made a loud popping sound. Then he tilted both my legs up, and plunged back in. I stared at his cut, tatted and pierced torso work like a jackhammer. It was almost an out-of-body-experience as his huge column appeared and disappeared inside me at a dizzying cadence, and I felt an incredible orgasm building.

My legs started shaking so violently that Julian grabbed them tight so I wouldn't fall off the stool. Then somehow he fucked me harder, and my head started spinning as he reached the back wall of my vagina. I grabbed ahold of his sides and flung my back onto the counter, the discomfort not even registering. I came hard, and at that moment the pleasure radiated from the center of my pussy to every corner of my body.

Julian shouted, "Oh fuck, I'm going to come, baby!" over my screams and the loud slapping of our pelvises. With one last powerful thrust, he pulled out of me and my pussy popped again. He came so much, shooting the rest of his load all over my legs and torso – and the shirt I was still wearing. I felt my own juices running down my ass as my whole body went into convulsions. Steadying me on the stool, he stroked the last drops from his cock as he groaned and gasped.

BellaCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaCollinss

Absentmindedly, I used my hand to begin rubbing his warm essence all over my body.

"You know what I love about fucking you?" he asked. "Your whole body turns pink when you come."

He was right – my skin was almost glowing red, and my entire body was still pulsating from my orgasm.

He then pulled me close and engaged me in a deep, almost violent kiss. I sucked on his tongue as if to extract every last ounce of his juices.

When I got off the stool, I realized I had a bit of a problem – the black polo I was wearing now had his come stains all over it.

It's not like I had brought a change of clothes. While I wasn't in a big rush, I had to pick up my kids from school in two hours.

"Just wash it here," Julian said. "It will take no more than an hour and a half."

He sprayed stain remover on my shirt and in the washing machine and gave me one of his soccer jerseys to wear. I checked my work messages but he was soon tempting me again in a different way.

"Let's smoke this," he said, lighting a joint. He didn't have to pull my leg. We got high on his sofa and talked for a while.

When the washer was done, he put my shirt in the dryer and sat back down next to me, running his hands up and down my legs. I responded by reaching for his cock, which was stiff at attention again. I began pumping his shaft vigorously as he pulled his shorts off and stood up.

"Better take all our clothes off this time," he said, pulling his jersey off me and grabbing my hand. He led me onto the large leather ottoman in front of his couch, which is almost as big as a queen-sized bed. He laid on his back and I straddled him, lowering myself slowly onto his long, thick manhood. I could barely take all of him at once as my pussy was still sore from the fucking he had administered earlier, but I persevered.

I slowly began rocking back and forth on him, his cock filling me more with each motion. He used his hands to cup and knead my pert tits, gently pinching and twisting my nipples. I was soon moaning loudly again as I started to bounce up and down. I arched my back in response to the tremendous fucking I was getting and dug my fingernails into his chest. Throwing my head back in the air, I screamed his name.

I was coming over and over again just like that. Julian sat up and flipped me onto my back. Pushing my legs up, he drove his cock back into me and again pounded me into ecstasy.

"Come inside me!" I yelled at him without thinking.

With one foot planted on the floor and his knee on the ottoman, he leveraged himself to fuck me like a jackhammer. I felt the head of his cock flare deep inside me, and then came the flood as his hot come coursed inside me. "Oh fuck yeah!" we both cried out in unison.

At that moment, my phone started vibrating next to me on the ottoman. He glanced at my phone and realized it was my husband calling. He suddenly pulled out of me, aimed his cock at my phone and shot the rest of his semen all over it. "She's busy, motherfucker!" he shouted as he pumped his shaft, rubbing out the rest of his load.

I was a little shocked, but in that primal moment was also turned on. Julian's bold and adventurous nature, along with his sex machine body, is what attracted to me to him in the first place, and this almost rude arrogance took it to another level.

Laying on my back well-fucked, I rubbed my hands all over my body and asked, "Why did you do that?"

"Your phone will be easier to wipe off than your shirt," he snickered, collapsing on top of me and kissing me.

Published 
Written by crosstrain79
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments