Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aphrodisiac

34
13 Comments 13
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

A small mirror rained down from the sky and shattered mere inches away from her. From the balcony above, his wife cried out, “Whore!” and then retreated back into the bedroom.

Crouching down, she gently ran her fingertips over a large shard of jagged glass. Her reflection was shattered in the blizzard of broken mirror pieces, glass spider webbing out from the center, thousands of little lines and cracks rippling on the surface. Ariel felt some of his cum drip from within her and start to run down her thigh.

“Slut!” Ariel heard again, as some of the jewelry she’d left behind was thrown down around her, diamonds and pearls bouncing off the concrete and rolling in every direction.

Like a soldier seeking shelter from flying artillery, the mirror-throwing woman’s husband ran outside naked, his clothes bundled to his groin. He came and stood out with her, tugging at her arm that they should get going.

“But, your wife?” she questioned him.

“Don’t mind her, c’mon, we need to go.”

As they ran for his car, a china vase flew out from the second floor and landed with a loud thud, and then a crack as it broke. He tried and failed three times to get his legs through his trousers as they ran, but he couldn’t manage. Once back at the car, however, on unsteady feet, his work slacks were back on and zipped up.

Slamming their car doors at the same time, they were both breathing heavily, hearts racing. The gentle sound of the car engine coming to life broke the uncomfortable silence, and the car slowly backed out and drove away, his angry wife being left in the rearview mirror.

“You told me she would be okay, you told me everything would be alright,” Ariel said to him.

“Everything was going to be okay, I didn’t expect her to find out this way.”

“You told me there was nothing between you two anymore, that your marriage was a sham.”

“There isn’t anything between us anymore. Sally is just standing on her pride, she’ll calm down and this will all blow over,” he said.

“Why should I believe you this time?” Ariel asked. He chose not to answer, instead, he clenched the steering wheel harder and grit his teeth. “You told me it would be alright!” She admonished.

“For the love of God!” He yelled. He made a fist and hit the steering wheel, the side of his hand hurting. In a neighboring car, an elderly woman gave him a look of concern. “Just trust me,” he said in a lower, but no less angry voice.

She sighed. “I have been waiting four years for you to divorce her, and for us to be together. What do I have to show for our relationship? In that time I could’ve married someone else, but instead, I’ve been waiting, and for what? Nothing!”

As they pulled up to a red light, Ariel started fiddling with her seatbelt. “What are you doing?” he demanded. She didn’t answer, nor did she look at him. “What are you doing?” he asked again.

“Going home,” she said. She opened the door ever so slightly and looked both ways.

“Ariel, get back in the car.”

Opening the door further, and extending a long leg out, she quickly got out of the car. “Get back here now!” He yelled. She slammed the door before he could finish, and, acting as if nothing had happened, she strode away, elegant and graceful as ever.

‘I’m done,’ she thought over and over. ‘Done. Done. Done. Done. Done.’ She finally reached the door of her apartment and sighed. Her feet were sore, and her pussy ached from the delightful thrashing it had received earlier. Unlocking the door, she stood in the kitchen and found a box of tissues, mopping up some of the cum that had leaked out, her thighs wet and sticky.

She wondered if this was what her sister had meant when she told her that no good would come of interfering with a married man. Well, actually, her sister had been a tad more explicit than that, but the gist was there.

Oh, but God! Every time she thought of him her nipples hardened and her pussy tingled. It wasn’t fair that with him around, she was a slave to her biological, sexual urges and she felt the need to jump him. The way he looked at her, the deep resonance of his voice; he was a walking, talking turn-on. She was certain he even sweated sex appeal. It wasn't fair. 

She groaned out loud and almost collapsed over the kitchen counter. Maybe his wife had the right idea about throwing things. It would certainly make her feel better to see something smash into tiny pieces and crumble away.

----------------------

She broke the surface of the now cold bath water and breathed heavily, her lungs burning from the deprivation of oxygen. Not that she had intentionally tried to drown herself, but it was calm under the water, it was serene, a different world. Water droplets ran everywhere, rolling down her body and back into the bath, the water slightly milky and murky from the soap.

Calming once more, she raised her left leg, her knee resting against the side of the tub, the air cold on the exposed skin. In the background, an Italian Opera singer bemoaned the loss of her true love. Ariel sighed, and leaned her head back against the tub, staring at the ceiling.

She tied her dressing gown tight around her middle, the cord digging in slightly painfully, but she didn’t care. Unfurling the towel from her hair, she left it on the floor and walked away, a habit that would normally enrage her, but tonight, she paid it no mind.

Deciding that her first glass of red didn’t count, she poured herself another, which went down easily. A little too easily perhaps. The wine did a good job at loosening her mind, and by the time she was halfway through her second glass, the rest of her body felt relaxed.

It was a knock on the door that woke her up. Loud and rapturous, it woke her with a start and she almost jumped out of her skin. Glancing up at the clock on the kitchen wall, she saw it was just before one in the morning.

A chill crept over her skin as she stood and walked towards the door, the knocking continuing. Whoever was on the other side, impatient. Her feet were cold as she padded across the apartment, and she realized she wasn’t wearing socks. She always wore socks to bed.

He greeted her on the other side of the door, looking out of sorts and disheveled. He looked like he hadn’t slept in days even though it had been mere hours since they last saw each other. He smelled faintly of his regular cologne, but it was mixed in with something else, something that she couldn’t quite put her finger on.

Wordlessly she let him in, wondering if she could smell alcohol on him. He looked around her apartment, as if he were studying it, taking extra care to note any oddities, or if anything was perhaps out of place. The only thing that was worthy of note was the crumpled tissue left on the kitchen counter, and a towel left haphazardly on the floor.

“Coffee?” she asked. His gaze quickly flicked to the packet of coffee grounds, and then to her.

“Thank you,” he answered.

Awkward. It felt incredibly awkward, and to Ariel, her apartment had never seemed so small or cramped. She was unaware of when he had moved closer to her on the sofa, and she was unaware of when he had started lightly brushing her leg with his hand, but from the moment he placed that first hot kiss on her lips, she was bought back to earth.

He slipped the satin dressing gown off her shoulders, his kisses down her neck feeling fiery. His hands were everywhere; her breasts, her stomach, the back of her head, pulling her lips to his. “Edward,” she breathed. “I can’t wait much longer.”

He answered her by placing hot kisses on each of her breasts, her nipples hardening. He spread her legs slightly and pushed her panties to the side, his fingers searching for her wetness.

“Edward,” she repeated.

“You won’t have to wait,” he said, gently circling her clitoris with a confident yet delicate finger. He waited for her to moan before he spoke again. “I’m going to leave her.”

“What?” Ariel asked. Teasingly, his finger stopped moving and he pulled back slightly to look her in the eyes.

“I’m going to get a divorce. Sally and I are done.”

“Oh.” Ariel couldn’t speak or articulate, all she could do was make small noises of joy and happiness. His finger found her clitoris again, and he started rubbing. His cock was achingly hard and ready to be released from its prison of now tight fabric, but he wanted to watch her cum.

It didn’t take long. She threw her head back, her hair tumbling over the side of the couch, her nipples taut and pointing directly to the ceiling. Her hips rolled as her pussy lubricated, the road getting slicker.

Her mouth hung open, and her eyes were closed. She was vaguely aware of Edward standing up and moving around, but he sounded far away. When he slowly sank his cock inside her, she opened her eyes and let out a sigh of contentment.

God his cock was exquisite. It seemed to fit like a glove when he was inside of her. She had grown used to his girth, and now she enjoyed the slight stretch and feeling of fullness from the first, initial penetration.

Ariel wrapped her legs around Edward’s middle, the couch cushions underneath her shifting apart, her tailbone touching the thin fabric layer that covered the wooden base. His mouth hovering close to her ear, he whispered, “I’m leaving her. It’s over.”

She kissed the hollow of his neck, his skin sweaty. She watched the dim light shift and reflect in his perspiration, some of the beads rolling off his body. “Divorce,” he repeated, whispering. “Getting a divorce.”

He fucked her harder, almost crushing her body underneath his and squishing her into the corner of the couch, her body hard up against the armrest. Grunting, he felt his cock twitch and pulse, her pussy massaging his cockhead. The thought of a divorce being a great aphrodisiac to him, he came deep inside her, his cock spewing so much cum that some of it dripped down onto his balls.

Pulling out, he looked down between their bodies at the ruined fabric of the sofa. A few solitary drops of cum leaked from the tip onto the side of his leg, where his cock had settled and was slowly softening.

Feeling satiated, he got up and walked across the cold floor to the kitchen, pouring himself a glass of water. Staring out into the black abyss of the night sky, he wondered if he had been for real when he mentioned divorce, or if he had just said it to get Ariel back on side. 
 

DalihaJez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalihaJez

 

Published 
Written by laura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments