Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving Her What She Needs. Pt2

"The affair continues and gets hotter then ever"

70
6 Comments 6
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words

My relationship with Ann intensified after the day she first came to my house. Her cute shyness was gone entirely, replaced by her sultry desires. We had been seeing each other weekly now for a few months, and we chatted daily, but our talks were very sexual and usually about what we wanted to do to each other the next time we were together. We also teased each other as much as possible by sending pictures and videos. Sometimes, we still met at the same pub for lunch and a couple of drinks, and other times, she just came straight to my house after dropping her kids off at school. She knew what a turn-on it was for me to be fucking another man's wife. I loved having her do things where I could see her wedding ring. This story occurred one day when she came straight to my house.

My alarm clock went off; I rolled off, turned it off, and stretched out in bed. I needed to get up and eat and shower, Ann would be there soon, and we would spend the better part of the day in my bed fucking. Just around eight o'clock, I heard her car pull into my driveway and the sound of her door closing. I heard her as she closed my door and footsteps as they walked down the hallway to my bedroom. My cock started to swell slightly from the anticipation of being with her again. I only got to see her a day a week, and so I had a lot of built-up lust waiting to get out. Ann was such a beautiful and sexy woman, and I couldn't get enough of her. She was the type of woman you could fuck every day and never get enough.

"Hey, handsome, you waiting on me?" she said as she entered my bedroom.

"No, not at all," I teased back.

"Now get those clothes off and get in here," I told her as I moved the sheet back to expose my swollen cock to her.

"Yumm, give me one second, and I'll be right there to take care of that for you," she said as she entered my bathroom.

A few moments later, Ann peeked around the corner to see if I was looking. She smiled and stepped out from behind the door. She wore a beautiful hunter-green lace teddy that fit her body perfectly and showed off her hips and full breasts. She walked out in front of the bed and did a slow turn so I could see all of her in it. This was the first time she had ever bought and wore lingerie for one of our dates. She looked terrific like she had stepped out of a lingerie catalog.

"Damn, you look amazing," I told her.

"Thank you, babe; I'm glad you like it," she said, smiling.

She crawled onto the bed and up over the top of me. Leaning down, our lips met, and we began to kiss. Our mouths opened, and our tongues danced around inside our mouths. I ran my hands over her incredible body, feeling her luscious curves. Ann was a fantastic kisser, not too little or too much tongue. Her kisses were almost a seductive tease that left you always wanting more. She pulled away slightly, looked down at me, and smiled. I watched as she moved down my body until her face was hovering over my cock. She ran her hand up over my balls, and her fingers encircled my stiff shaft. She looked up into my eyes, and she slowly stroked my cock. I watched as her eyes moved down to look at my swollen cock as her hand slowly stroked it. A huge drop of precum was forming at the hole. She instinctively licked her lips as she watched the droplet start to roll down the large, swollen head.

"You have the most beautiful cock," she said.

With that, she lowered her head, and I watched as her tongue lapped up the droplet of precum. Her tongue felt wonderful as she lapped it over my cock head. She looked up back up at me seductively as she took my cock into her mouth and started sucking me. I lay there, watching as her mouth made love to my huge cock. She closed her eyes and savored the taste of my precum as it leaked into her mouth. She squeezed my shaft at the bottom and milked out as much as she could. She pulled her mouth off me.

"Mmmmm, you taste so good,"

She lowered her head down lower between my legs and started sucking on my balls. I could feel her suck one and then the other into her mouth and swirl her tongue over it. Her hand continued to slowly stroke my cock as she sucked and licked my balls. She continued this for several minutes before she took my cock back into her mouth and sucked it more. She bobbed her head up and down, taking as much as possible while stroking the rest. Ann sucked my cock so good, and to watch her beautiful face as she did, it was almost too much. I loved cumming in her mouth so she could swallow my load as she looked at me with those sexy eyes. I could feel the cum start to boil in my balls as they prepared to erupt. She could sense I was close, too. She pulled her mouth off my cock and raised up till she was sitting on her knees. She looked up at me playfully as she held on to my cock.

"Did that feel good, baby?" she teased

"Oh God, yes, baby, I love the way to suck my cock," I told her.

"You want to cum? You want to cum in my mouth, don't you?

"Fuck Yes, Baby."

"Not yet. I'm not done with you yet," she said playfully.

I tried to raise up and pull her down to me, but she would have none of it. She pushed my hands away.

"No, No, Mr. You just lay there and enjoy this."

She rose a little, and I saw her reach between her legs and untie the crotch. She moved her legs until she was straddling me. She positioned my cock at her entrance and slowly sat down on it. I could feel the heat of her pussy as it slid down over my cock. She got about half of it in and had to raise up and readjust before lowering herself down again. I could feel her pussy except my cock as she bottomed out against me. She held still for a moment letting her pussy adjust to being so full before she slowly started to ride me. She looked beautiful in the green teddy as her body moved, grinding down on my cock. She ran her hands up her body and untied the string between the material that covered her firm breasts. She then pulled the lacey material aside and exposed her beautiful breasts. She massaged and pinched her nipples, making them stand out as they hardened. She knew how sexy I thought she was, and she loved putting on a show for me.

She continued to play with her breasts as she rode me. I watched as her head started to roll back, and her mouth opened. Small moans began to come out each time her hips thrust back onto my cock. I lay there and watched this beautiful woman pleasure herself on my cock. I could feel her pussy start to tighten up, and her moans became louder. Her hips began to move faster and faster. She wanted to fuck me slowly and sensually, but her body was betraying her. She placed her hands on my chest for support as her body started to shake. I felt her pussy pulsing around my cock, and a gush of her warm nectar squirted out around my cock as her orgasm rocked her body. She moaned loudly and then bit her lip as her climax exploded from her core.

"Oh baby, I'm cumming," she screamed.

"That's it, baby, cum for Daddy," I encouraged her.

Her body tensed up and shook as lightning bolts of pleasure shocked her at her core. She looked so sexy with her eyes tightly closed, lost in the essence of her pleasure. I loved making her cum, to see her lost in the throws of pleasure as many times as possible. I reached up and gently massaged her breast until her orgasm started to fade. A few moments later, she regained control, opened her eyes, and looked down at me.

"God, you make me cum so easy," she said as she tried to catch her breath.

"Good, I love making you cum," I said as I smiled up at her.

"I have never squirted like this before. I don't know what you do to me," she exclaimed.

"That little pussy was just made for me."

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

With my hands on her hips, I slowly started moving my hips up and down. She felt me moving and smiled down at me as she began to move her hips in rhythm to mine. We rocked against each other, slowly building the passion back up. She leaned down toward my chest and pressed her lips to mine. I reached back and put my hands on her ass cheeks and pulled slightly, spreading them apart. I started to raise my hips and thrust up into her. She began to moan into my mouth. I thrust up harder and deeper into her waiting pussy.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God," was all she could say over and over as I pounded up into her pussy. I moved my fingers closer to her pussy to get them wet and started to play with her little asshole. Playing with her ass always pushed her over the edge and made her cum like crazy. She was moaning and panting as I fucked her and started pressing my finger against her tight, puckered hole. I started pressing my finger into her ass and could feel it contracting around my finger each time my cock filled her pussy. I began to fuck her ass with my finger, and she lost it. Her ass clamped down on my finger as her pussy gushed another stream of her love juice out and around my cock. She made this wild animalistic moan as she came harder than I have ever seen her cum. Her body bucked as her pussy and ass contracted around my cock and finger. She collapsed down on my chest, gasping for air.

"Oh My God, that was intense; I have never cum that hard before."

"I'm glad you like it."

I knew what I wanted now, her ass, and I thought this was the best time to see if she would go for it. I wanted to fuck her beautiful ass and make her cum again. I rolled her off me and sat up in the bed.
"Come here, baby, "I said as I patted the bed next to me.

I rolled her onto her stomach and moved down her body. I looked down at that marvelous tanned ass and the lacey green teddy. Damn, she was hot! I pushed her left leg and bent her knee, opening her up some. I lowed my face down between her tanned cheeks and ran my tongue over her pussy and ass. I could hear her moan as my tongue explored her backside. I stuck my tongue deep in her pussy and swirled it around. She tasted delicious, and I could have laid there and licked her for hours, But I needed to fuck her. I moved over and straddled her right leg. I reached down and pulled her left arm back toward me. I placed her left hand on her left ass cheek, and she pulled it, exposing her pretty little pussy and ass to me. I put my cock at the entrance of her pussy and couldn't help but notice her wedding rings there on her finger. A huge thrill shot through me as I looked down. I watched as My cock pushed deep into her married little pussy, making her moan loudly as her wedding rings were right there on display.

She looked back over her left shoulder to me and smiled. She knew it got me off to see her wedding rings as she stroked me or I fucked her.

"That's it, baby," she moaned.

I used my knee to push her left leg higher and snuggled as deep between her legs as possible. I pulled out and thrust back into her over and over. I know she likes to be playful and tease, but I also know she loves to be taken and fucked like a naughty little wife. I fucked her harder and harder as I looked down at her rings.

"You like me fucking your married little pusy?" I teased her. She really got off when I would talk to her about being married when we fucked.

"Yes," she moaned.

"Yes, what?" I teased again. She knew what I wanted her to say. She was always hesitant, but once I would get her to admit it, she would cum like crazy.

"Yes, I like you fucking me," she replied.

"You Like me fucking your married pussy?"

"Yes, baby, you know I do."

"Tell me, Tell me you love me fucking your married pussy."

"I love you fucking my pussy," I could hear her voice start to break up and her moans getting louder. She was almost there.

"What?" I asked again

"Yes, yes, I love you fucking my married pussy," she moaned louder.

"Your husband fuck you like this?' I teased her.

"Oh God, no," she moaned. "Only you, only you, baby. You're the only one that fucks me like this," she moaned as I fucked her hard from behind.

I Licked my thumb and started playing with her ass again. She didn't give me the resistance she did earlier, and my thumb slipped into her ass with ease. I could feel her ass squeeze and relax as my cock fucked her pussy. I played with her ass for only a short time, and I pulled my thumb out. I spread her cheek wide and could see her little hole contracting. I pulled my cock out of her pussy slowly and moved the head up, and placed it at the entrance to her ass. I rubbed the head around her hole slowly and gently, putting a little pressure against it. She looked back over her shoulder at me as she felt my cock trying to enter her ass.

"Please be gentle," she pleaded.

I smiled at her as I felt the head pop through the tight ring of her ass. I held still there and let her get used to the feeling. I started to pull back a little and reached back, trying to stop me.

"No, No, No, you're in; just be still for a moment," she whimpered.

I sat still, and after a moment, I felt her hips moving a little and started to relax. She nodded her head, letting me know it was okay to keep going. I pushed a couple more inches into her ass before I slowly pulled back and slid back in again. I was trying to go slowly and not hurt her. After several slow, gentle thrusts, I was completely in. I continued to pull out and push back in slowly. After a few minutes, I was fucking her ass nice and steady. She was constantly moaning, and I could feel her ass contracting around my thick shaft. I could tell she was having one slow, continuous orgasm that slowly spread through her body like wildfire. Her ass was squeezing my cock tightly, and I could feel my orgasm approaching.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, baby," I moaned

"Oh Yes, give it to me, cum in my ass," she pleaded.

"Fuck, Fuck," I moaned as I pushed my cock deep inside her. My balls tightened up, and a massive load of cum erupted out of my cock deep into her ass. I held my cock buried deep in her ass as my balls emptied their load. Feeling my cum splatter deep inside her set her off again too, and we orgasmed together as our bodies stayed locked together. As my orgasm subsided, I moved off the top of her and lay beside her on the bed.

She rolled over and laid her head on my chest as we enjoyed the afterglow of another amazing time together. She rolled her head up to look at me. She had a softness to her eyes now.

"Jim, I love you," she said

I just looked at her, not knowing exactly what to say.

"I love you; I can't help it. You make me feel so good when we are together," she said.

"We have been seeing each other almost weekly for a few months. Are we ever going to have more than this thing we have."

"Look, I like you; I enjoy being with you, You are beautiful, and you are a great fuck; I love seeing you and spending time with you. Can't we enjoy being together?" I asked her.

"Yes, If that's all I can have, then sure," she said, disappointed.

"Look, you have a family, kids and everything. I don't want to hurt them, but I don't want to stop seeing you," I told her.

"Yes, you are right, I don't want to hurt them either."

"We can see each other for as long as we want, and nothing has to change," I told her.

We lay there for a little while and then showered off so she could get going. After she left, I thought about what she said; I never thought about her falling in love with me.

Published 
Written by MoanMyName
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments