Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls’ Night Out – Part Four

"The set up to a rollercoaster weekend."

21
4 Comments 4
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

That night I sent a text to Jake and told him that this weekend would be lovely and that I was looking forward to it. I still had to tell my husband some excuse as to why I was visiting my son in the city. Finally, I decided to tell my husband that I was spending the weekend with our son, and his girlfriend and I were going to spend the weekend shopping. I knew if I said I was spending the weekend shopping, he wouldn’t try to invite himself along.

I woke up Friday morning to a text from Jake, telling me to dress for the occasion and asking me to wear a fancy dress and heels for the fancy restaurant. I assured Jake that I would have the perfect dress and would be looking to impress.

I decided to take the day off work on Friday. This way, I could head down to the city and go shopping. While I was getting ready in the morning, Jake sent me a message asking if we could spend all weekend together. I assumed he meant tonight and tomorrow night. I eagerly said yes! I thought it was a good thing that I took the day off work to go shopping because I didn’t have one outfit ready, let alone two outfits.

Jake texted me again with all the details. He told me that he got a nice hotel room for us and that the weekend will be one to remember. He also said that we could meet at the hotel tonight before dinner, get settled in, and get ready there for dinner. He said we were going to a fancy steakhouse followed by a night of hitting the town and going bar hopping. I was happy with this news because I haven’t gone out on the town “partying” in some time.

After I packed all of my make-up and hair products, I decided to call my son’s girlfriend and asked her if she wanted to go shopping with me to help pick out a few outfits for the weekend. She already knew about the whole situation; she and my son never keep secrets from each other. She was ecstatic that I asked her to help and started planning our day. I told her I was leaving home in about fifteen minutes and only had an hour's drive.

During my drive, I started to get butterflies thinking about the whole weekend. This weekend would be the deciding factor if I thought my marriage could be saved or if it was time to go our separate ways. I’m glad that I thought about this during my drive because I didn’t want to think about it the rest of the weekend. I was prepared to make this weekend a great one, however, I didn’t want my brain getting in the way.

As I pulled into my son and his girlfriend’s place, she ran out and gave me a huge hug. She said she was excited to give me a makeover and get me something sexy to wear. I knew if anyone could help pick out an outfit and make me sexy, it was her.

She insisted that she drove because she wanted to make the whole day of shopping a surprise for me. I agreed and jumped into her car.

As we drove, we first pulled into a salon. She called ahead; it was time for our mani-pedi’s. I usually do my nails, so this was a new one. As we entered the building, we were handed a glass of champagne and guided to our chairs. It was a good thing I wore sandals because I was not expecting this. The woman started to massage my calves and slowly worked her way to my feet. My son’s girlfriend leaned over to the woman working on my feet and only said one word, “white.” I could only assume this was the color she wanted the lady to paint my toes. I respected this choice. It was an elegant and classy color, but I could also now tell that white could look sexy as fuck. My feet and toes have never looked this good. My son’s girlfriend said that if we were going to pick out a sexy pair of heels for me. With sexy toes and well-polished feet, heels were a must.

From there, we were led to the area of the room where they did our nails. I have never worn acrylic nails before, but before I could say anything, my son’s girlfriend had our nail color and style chosen. The woman started working. My nails turned into what I could only call claws. They were long and coffin-shaped. The only thing my nails were missing was color. My son’s girlfriend let me pick; however, she said to pick a sexy color that would drive Jake crazy. I sat there thinking. I finally chose the brightest red that they had available. She said it was a bold choice but sexy.

As I put my sandals back on, I was careful not to ruin my new pedicure. I didn’t want to ruin anything because I felt like a new woman. I was now sporting white toes and bright red nails. I felt like one of those country club moms that always had their shit together and looked like a million bucks.

My son’s girlfriend paid for my mani-pedi. She said it was a gift from my son. I tried to refuse, but I knew there was no chance she was letting me pay. I have been saving up money secretly on the side that my husband didn’t know about, so I figured what’s better than to spend it on a new wardrobe for this weekend.

As we got back into the car, my son’s girlfriend said it was time to start shopping. I hate to admit it, but I was very excited about this part. I haven’t worn sexy clothes in quite a while. I knew that I was about to see myself as a whole new person. I was enjoying this experience. Not to say I didn’t like my typical attire, but I was ready to get sexy.

Next, we pulled into the outlet mall. Our first stop was to find sexy underwear at Victoria's Secrets. We were greeted by a beautiful blonde woman when we walked it. You could have told me she was a model if I didn’t know any better. My son’s girlfriend said I needed the sexiest pair of panties and a matching bra. She led us over to the section where there were too many panties to choose one. She started to look me up and down; walking around the store, she picked up whatever she thought was fitting. The store was having a sale, so it only made sense that I bought enough to get the discount.

She finally returned and handed me a pile of panties. I looked them over; they were all size small. I haven’t worn a size small in forever and tried telling the saleswoman that. She said to trust her – the tighter, the sexier, as she said. I agreed with what she said. I asked if I could try on the panties before I bought them. She said yes, but first, we had to pick out bras to try on with them.

I started to look around for a bra, but before I could start, she returned with three bras, one white, one black, and one nude. I realized that since I didn’t know what outfits I would wear for the weekend, It was inevitable I had to buy all three because of the color.

The beautiful saleswoman grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dressing room. My son’s girlfriend was around the store shopping for herself but joined us as I walked back to the dressing room. Entering the dressing room, I knew that I didn’t have time to try on all the panties. Thinking this, I decided to try on only a few to verify that the sizing was indeed the correct size.

First, I chose to try on the tiny, red g-string. I knew if these fit, the rest of them would. I exited the dressing room to see my son’s girlfriend and the saleswoman watching. If I say so myself, this g-string looked sexy on me. The patch in front was so tiny it barely covered my pussy lips, and on the back, you could say that thin red thread fits perfectly up my ass. The same thing happened as I tried on the grey g-string. I realized that all the panties she chose were g-strings. A g-string is not my regular choice in panties, but I felt confident wearing one.

YOURDREAMBOYz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YOURDREAMBOYz

Before returning to the dressing room to try on the bras, my son’s girlfriend handed me another pair of panties to try on. As I put my legs through the holes, I knew this wasn’t a g-string, and I wasn’t quite sure how to put them on. I slowly realized how to and exited the dressing room in what I call the sexiest pair of panties I have ever seen. The panties were black and assless. The front was the same as the g-string, barely covering anything; however, the back, well... there wasn’t a back. Two strings fit around each of my ass cheeks, pulling them up time and meeting at the center of my back. Assless panties, I thought to myself. I didn’t even have to exit the dressing room. I knew I was in love with these. They practically game me a Brazilian butt lift without the hassle of surgery.

Finally, it was time for the bras. The name of the first bra was The Bombshell and did it live up to its name. As I exited the dressing room for the last time, practically nude, my tits looked amazing. I am typically a C-cup, but they pushed my tits up, making it look like I had DDs. I loved it, and I could tell the girls loved it as they smiled at me. As I stood in front of the mirror, I saw the sexiest and most confident woman looking back at me. I looked sexy, and I knew it. The saleswoman informed me that I could remove the straps and turn them into a strapless bra if I needed to. This flexibility made the bras the obvious choice since I didn’t know what outfits I would pick out needed.

I hurried and put my clothes back on and grabbed the three bras. I decided to pick a few g-strings with the sexiest colors and the black assless panties. While walking to the checkout, I decided to grab the red pair of assless panties that matched the others.

We started with the item that would make any dress and outfit stand out, the shoes. We entered a very high-end shoe store. This store had a sea of woman’s heels. I knew I had to wear heels because, in small talk, I found out that Jake loved a woman in heels and how it made her legs stretch and ass plump. I shopped around for a little bit but wasn’t happy with my choices. That is when I saw them, a pair of black heels. The pointy heel stood at six inches, and by the looks, they could poke someone’s eye out. The heels stretched to a tip, making them very pointy but not too long. I sat down to try them on. They slid perfectly over my heel. At first, I had a hard time standing up, but once I did, I felt like a sky scrapper. Wearing a heel that was six inches tall made me feel like I could rule the world. To my surprise, I didn’t have any trouble walking in them, and I started to sway my hips and sexy walk around the store. These heels made my ass stick out and looked even more plump and larger than it was. One of the fellow shoppers looked at me and said, “You’re going to break a lot of hearts in those heels.” I loved these shoes so much, that after buying them, I decided to continue to wear them while shopping. These shoes drew the attention and eyes of many guys at the mall. I knew I had found my secret weapon.

Next was to find a sexy elegant dress and an even sexier outfit for the following night. My son’s girlfriend wasted no time and knew exactly where to go. As we entered the next store, she already had a dress in mind, she said. She said I wasn’t allowed to look and just handed me a dress and told me to go try it on. I entered the dressing room and looked down at the dress. It was sexy, but it looked a little small. I slid my legs into the dress and pulled it up. I was surprised to find out that even being a skintight dress, it had a little stretch to it, which made it super comfortable. I looked in the mirror at myself standing there in a sexy rose red dress.

The dress was a strapless dress that held my girls perfectly in place. There was extra room in the bust, so I knew I would have no problem fitting into it with my new bombshell bra that gave my girls a boob job all in itself. The middle portion was skin tight and lowered into a sexy long pencil dress bottom. The dress stretched to the floor; however, the dress had a slit on the side that rose to my hip. This slit made the dress extremely sexy and honestly very revealing. The slit in the dress made it almost possible to see my pussy and some ass cheek, but it stopped just short of revealing too much, giving my right leg all the freedom in the world to flow freely.

I was in love. I knew I didn’t have to try anything else on. This dress was going to leave Jake speechless. The dress was as sexy as it was expensive, but I thought this could be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so what the hell.

Now it was time to find the outfit for our night at the bars. I wanted something comfortable but raunchy. I knew if the first night went well, the second night should be one for the books.

As I looked around from store to store, I couldn’t find anything that spoke to me. Well, that is until I stepped into Calvin Klein. A store I normally wouldn’t shop in, but I thought, why not. I decided to try on a pair of skin-tight... LEATHER PANTS. With the heels I previously bought making my ass plump and stick out, these pants made it even more exaggerated.

I exited the dressing room to see my son’s girlfriend standing there. She smiled and tossed me a shirt, or lack thereof shirt, I should say. I re-entered the dressing room and looked at the shirt. It looked like a wifebeater; however, it wasn't a wifebeater. It was just a very small tight, white tank top. I slipped this tight ass tank top over my tits, and that's as far as the shirt went. The shirt ended right below my bust line, leaving my whole stomach open without fabric. This shirt was far beyond my thoughts of sexy attire; however, after exiting the dressing room, my son’s girlfriend talked me into the outfit. She said, this is what the girls are wearing now and that I would fit right in. I agreed and decided if this was what the girls wear now, then Jake was sure to love it.

My shopping was complete; however, I knew I needed to grab one last thing to make each outfit even better. I bought the reddest shade of lipstick that I could find, and it did wonders for my confidence when I put it on. I knew I wanted to give Jake's dick a red ring around the base, leaving my mark.

Once we arrived back at my son’s place, I looked at the clock and threw my new outfits into my car. I knew I had to leave to make it to the hotel in time to meet Jake and get ready for our fancy night.

Surprisingly, Jake and I pulled into the hotel at the same time. Through our car windshields, we smiled at each other. After a long and exaggerated hug and romantic kiss, Jake went into the hotel to check in as I grabbed all of my bags. Being a guy, Jake only had a small duffle bag that fit everything he needed.

Jake told me that we got the best room in the hotel, a suite on the top floor looking over the city. As we entered the elevator to ride to the top floor, Jake wrapped his right arm around my hip, pulling me in close. The door closed as we started to rise towards the sky.

Published 
Written by TTime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments