Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forbidden Fruit - Part 1

"I just can't stay away"

28
10 Comments 10
15.0k Views 15.0k
911 words 911 words

I shivered as I felt his touch on my shoulders. I didn't need the reflection on the glass in front of me to know it was his hands caressing my back. I'd know that electrifying touch anywhere. I broke my gaze out the window to turn to him.

"Adam, no. What are you doing?"

I stammered as his whiskey-soaked breath filled my nostrils. I put a hand up to attempt to expand the shrinking gap between our bodies. The heat between us was as undeniable as it always had been. I could feel my loins stirring with hunger as I stared into his icy eyes.

His response was to gently back me into the sink behind me, grinning hungrily.

My rational mind fought for air in a boozy haze. "Adam, we agreed, no more after the new year. We have to stop this." Even I could hear my earnestness fall flat and be replaced by desire.

His soft lips kissed my neck as he whispered, "Can't we, just one last time?"

My resolve was quickly fading as I continued meekly to push him back. "What about Leslie? James? They're in the next room," I continued, thinking about my husband and my best friend, his wife, who were on the other side of the thin kitchen wall.

"Marie, relax. I brought Leslie up to our room already. She had enough wine; she won't be awake before noon," he replied sweetly.  "As for James, well, your dear husband tried to outdrink me. So I'm sure Leslie will be up before him," he added with a snide chuckle.

On cue, I  heard James' familiar snore come from the next room as if to confirm Adam's story. He was right though; both his wife and my husband were virtually dead to the world.  We were as good as alone. With that realization, I lost any remaining modicum of self-control. I returned his wanting gaze with a firm, assured kiss. His rough hands found the hem of my skirt and traveled upwards.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and slid my ass up onto the counter, parting my legs enough to invite his fingers up a little farther.  Our mouths locked in a heated embrace; my bosom strained against my blouse, threatening to pop the weakening buttons. I broke the kiss momentarily as I feverishly undid my top. One hand caressed my clit while the other came up to grab hold of my breast. He slid one bra strap out of the way and popped my tit out of its cup. He expertly mouthed my nipple with the right combination of sucking and caressing with the tongue, a feat he knows drives me wild. It was at this precise moment that he took advantage of my burgeoning desire and moved from soft touches to slipping a finger in my soaking cunt. I bit my lip to keep from groaning too loud as a second finger followed.

"No need to be quiet, baby, they aren't waking up," he whispered in my ear as he vigorously fingered me.

I pushed him back and climbed off the counter. "While that's probably true, it's not worth the risk. Let's take this elsewhere." I gave him a mischievous grin and led him out the patio door and back to the garage. Despite the whiskey warming my body,  it was still a cold February night. 

Queen_Natasha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queen_Natasha

"Fuck, it's cold out here!" I said with a laugh as I tried to hold my blouse closed and trotted to the garage. He hurriedly followed me in and quickly shut the door behind us. 

"All the better to keep you warm, my dear," he jokingly growled. 

Even in the pitch black, I could make out his shape. I pulled him close. "Well, get over here and warm me up then."

He leaned down and kissed me again. Oh God,  I just couldn't get enough of this man. He spun me around and bent me over the hood of his wife's Focus. 

"Make this quick, this car is cold, " I laughed. 

He slid his thick cock in me with little resistance and suddenly I no longer cared about my surroundings or anything else. 

"Oh fuck, yes!" I cried out as he repeatedly slammed into me, hitting that g-spot over and over. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum if you keep that up!"

"Shit, so will I," he replied.

I stopped him and turned around. "Well, we can't have that." I kneeled on the cold concrete and took him in my mouth. I sucked, licked, and caressed that dick like there was no tomorrow until he filled my mouth with his hot, salty cum.

I stood up as I swallowed his seed; he pulled me in for a kiss. "Aw, babe, you didn't have to do that. Let me return the favor," he pleaded. 

"You know I can't get off if I've been drinking. You can eat me next time," I replied. 

"So there will be a next time?" I couldn't see his face but I could tell from his voice that he was grinning madly. 

"What can I say; I just can't stay away."


--- to be continued ---

Author's Note: The names and events in this story are purely fictitious and made up on the spot by me. Any similarity to other stories, events, or people is purely coincidental.

Published 
Written by Msjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments