Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Call Me Daddy Anymore

"A ride home with a friend's wife after a night out has some exciting and unexpected consequences"

85
11 Comments 11
10.3k Views 10.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

I was out with my friend Jim, his wife Janet, and Jim's parents at a local bar that had live music every Friday night. We had been there for a few hours and we had all decided to leave. Jim was leaving with his parents since he had agreed to help his dad with a building project the next day, while Janet and I were going to leave together. We all said goodnight and the two of us started to walk to my car. Janet had decided not to drink while I had a few beers so we agreed she was going to drive us back to her and Jim's apartment. I lived way across town so it was easier if I slept on their couch and drove home in the morning.

Jim and Janet had been good friends of mine since University. Jim and I were immediate friends when we met in residence. He met Janet about a year after that and she and I have been close since it became obvious that she and Jim were serious. While officially I was Jim's friend, Janet and I had become pretty close ourselves over the few years since we all graduated, and there were never any awkward silences when Jim was absent.

“Do you want to smoke a joint when we get back?” She asked this question in a tone that reflected her relief to be out of the presence of Jim's parents. “We have bourbon if you want a little nightcap as well. I didn't want to drink around Jim's parents, but I need to unwind before bed.”

She had a look in her eye that intrigued me as I hadn't seen it from her before. Being a young man in my mid-twenties, I had ample experience trying to decipher what passing glances from beautiful women meant, but I didn't expect it from Janet. The look was gone as quickly as it appeared but my mind took note since it was out of place.

Once we got to my car, I handed the keys to her with an open palm. If I was on a date with someone else, I might think her extended touch on my hand as she picked up the keys meant she was interested in me, but I pushed this thought aside.

She picked the keys up out of my hand, but they slipped from her grasp immediately. She caught them in mid-air before they bounced off her chest and landed on the ground. It was made to look like an accident, but it didn't look like one to me. My eyes were inevitably drawn to the falling keys and then to her ample breasts behind them. She didn't say anything for a second or two while she stood there with the keys in her hands, watching me look at her breasts.

“I'm getting nervous in front of such a handsome gentleman,” she said with a laugh as I pulled my eyes up to meet hers. I scolded her for such a bad joke, but it made me think. Joke or not, this statement felt a bit out of place. She and I were decent friends in our own right, but she had never made any comments about my looks before. As Janet turned away from me to get to the car door, I couldn't help but stare at her ass.

I had certainly checked her out before in the time that we had known each other, but this felt different. She had a plump, round butt that was about as big as it could be without calling her chubby, which she was not. I couldn't pull my eyes off it; it must have been the drinks I had that night, but I could hear a voice in my head say, 'What a big juicy ass'.

I was trying to calm that voice down when Janet turned her body towards the back of the car and caught me red-handed with her peripheral vision. She chuckled in a quiet but sexy manner before teasing me some more while she tucked a strand of her blond hair behind her ear.

"Are you coming or are you gonna just stare at my ass all night?"

I apologized and tried to pass it off as anything but what it was, but she just rolled her eyes at me and laughed. I was glad she wasn't mad about my wandering eyes, but I was also a bit curious at how affectionate she was being with me. Her extended looks at me were more than just curiosity.

'Surely she wasn’t checking me out?' I thought. It must just be the alcohol and my overactive imagination; I hadn’t been with a woman in a few months, so I figured I was making more out of this than what it was.

We continued talking and flirting on the way back to her apartment. I had always enjoyed spending time with Janet, but I had never been this excited to be alone with her before. My previous doubts on whether we were flirting soon vanished as the growing sexual tension between us became palpable.

I was starting to feel guilty, but then I remembered Jim's history of cheating on Janet. It had been six months since the last occurrence that I knew about, but it used to be a problem. He really liked the act of seduction, and convincing women to sleep with him was something he was surprisingly good at. He told me that he had come clean with Janet and things were better between them, but I also knew that there were untold stories that she didn't know about but would probably never hear. I tried not to let my frustrations with Jim over his treatment of a really cool person like Janet interfere with my choices tonight, but it was hard when she looked as good as she did and was clearly interested in me.

When we arrived at her place, I started to roll a joint while she poured us each a small glass of bourbon. We started to smoke and continued talking for about fifteen minutes before lines got crossed. I wish I could say my memory of how things started was hazy, but I remember it clearly, and we both acted towards a shared desire.

I was touching her lower to mid-thigh in a way that was not at all common or appropriate for our friendship. All the while, she was touching my kneecaps and thighs, tracing the edge of my shorts as we theorized on what would happen to our favorite characters in a show that she and Jim had gotten me into. She started to poke her finger under the leg of my shorts, not far, only an inch or so, but it was so suggestive that it caused me to involuntarily make a little noise that caused a sexy smile to slowly form on her face.

“Do you want to have some fun with me?” She spoke softly and stopped moving her finger under my shorts while she took a sip of her drink and looked at me.

“I'm not sure that's a good idea,” I said to her. My loyalty to Jim almost stopped me there, but of course, I continued. “I would love to though...”

I looked at her longingly as she sat next to me on the couch. She looked fucking amazing. Her long blond hair hung down past her shoulders and rested on her breasts. She had removed the hoody she had been wearing at the bar and was wearing a tight-fitting t-shirt that wasn't making this decision-making process easy on me. She interrupted my thoughts in a sassy tone.

“Don't feel guilty.” She put her drink down and placed a hand on my shoulder. “Let's just say that I have a few 'get out of jail free' cards saved up with Jim, and you would be...helping me out.” She paused to look me in the eyes before continuing, “Don't pretend you don't know what I mean by that. Besides, he won't be home until tomorrow night anyways. Aren't I your friend too?”

I looked down at her glass; it was still mostly full minus a few sips, so this wasn't the liquor talking. I knew exactly what she meant with her comments, and I agreed that she deserved to have the same amount of fun as Jim. I still felt like a bad friend, but I couldn't resist. I tried not to fantasize about her too much in the past since we are friends, but this was too good of an opportunity to pass up. I put the joint I had in my hand into the nearby ashtray before I leaned in to kiss her.

Things progressed quickly from that point. First, we were kissing then we were groping and taking our clothes off. When she was shuffling to lay down on her stomach to position her face in my lap, I had one last moment of clarity... a chance to make the right decision and stop this before it went too far, to try and do right by Jim...

By the time I felt her breath on my naked loins, this thought had faded, and it was truly gone by the time her mouth was halfway down my dick.

Her boobs squished against my thigh and my hand closest to her drifted down to grab a firm handful of her butt while her head started to bob up and down in my lap.

Jim had planned to go right to his parent's house, but he realized when they were about half an hour out of town that he forgot the power sander and some other tools that would be needed for their project the next day, so they were forced to turn back. All three decided to come up to the apartment to help carry down the tools. When they got to Jim's floor, they could hear muffled, but still fairly loud sex noises.

"It sounds like your neighbors are having a wild night." Jim's dad sounded a bit intrigued as he laughed.

"Poor Janet, how is she supposed to sleep with that racket next door?" Jim’s mother spoke in a sympathetic tone as Jim laughed nervously in agreement as they walked closer to his apartment door. He was nervous because his neighbor’s parking spot was empty; he was fairly sure they had left town for the weekend.

IsabellaJons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaJons

Heavy breathing, moaning, and the incessant sound of two bodies making vigorous contact were clearly audible now that they were a few steps away from Jim's door. As he reached out to the knob, he started speculating on what position they were using... ’No it couldn’t be’ he told himself, but as he turned the doorknob, he heard a familiar voice.

"Oh, yes! Deeper, daddy, deeper!" Then he heard laughter from another familiar voice. When he opened the door, his fears were realized.

Jim and his parents were greeted with the sight of Janet on her hands and knees on top of a padded coffee table that Jim's parents had gifted to them two weeks prior. I was standing on the floor behind her in between her legs with a guilty look on my face. We were both completely naked and positioned parallel to the doorway so we could see the horrified faces of the three onlookers.

Janet’s boobs dangled down and jiggled with the momentum of the last thrust that was interrupted. Her hair was disheveled and there were signs of perspiration on both of us; she gripped the edge of the table tightly with each arm to stabilize herself as I had been enthusiastically thrusting into her. Jim was speechless as I stood there, still inside his wife, holding her waist and hips.

'Fuck!' The word echoed around in my head before any other thoughts kicked in. I should not have done this; I should have left after my first orgasm, and I damn sure should have left after her first orgasm, but neither of us had any inclinations of stopping anytime soon since we thought Jim would be gone all night, so we had kept going.

I had always thought being called 'daddy' during sex was a bit weird and silly, and I had told Jim and Janet this once during a discussion over joints and drinks at their apartment. When Janet first called me that tonight, it was meant as a joke, but I encouraged more of it since it sounded satisfying to my buzzed and high sensibilities. I could only imagine Jim's horror at hearing his wife call his best friend 'daddy' while being fucked by him. I could tell a million things were going through Jim's head, but he did not want to get into it in front of his parents. There were a few seconds of awkward silence while everyone locked eyes.

"Jim, I'm sorry. It just happened." Janet was still bent over as she spoke, which didn't lend any credibility to her statement. I tried to think of something to say to make this better, but there was no good argument I could make to explain myself.

"Jim. I...uh." That was all I could manage to say.

"Just save it, you two, I don't wanna hear it tonight." Jim was angry and his mom looked furious, but he ushered her out the door before she could speak. Jim’s dad looked so uncomfortable that he could only think to grab Jim's tools which were sitting by the front door before following his wife. Jim had never been one to explode in anger, and I was never more grateful for that than at this moment.

"Thanks for making sure my girlfriend got home safely, buddy. I fucking appreciate it." He picked up the last of the tools he had come for and slammed the door behind him. Janet turned back to look at me, and I down at her for a cue on what came next.

She thought briefly before saying, "Well, that was fucking awful timing." She stopped to think about her next words. "Jim will come around though once he calms down and we get a chance to talk about it. Can we just keep going?” She said this with a surprisingly light tone considering what had just occurred.

I, of course, wanted to continue and after some time to recompose ourselves, I started to slowly push myself into her again. She liked the new slower pace and her moaning started quickly.

"Oh, yeah. Keep fucking me, daddy," she said with a giggle, and I responded with a laugh.

"It's probably a good idea to forget about the daddy stuff," I said as I gave her one thrust slightly harder than the others that were slow and gentle. We shared a wicked laugh together as I wondered at the bad luck of those three walking in on us in the middle of such an inside joke.

I gave her big booty a smack to hear the sound of it and see the flesh ripple out. I loved the sounds of her enjoyment and I hated to admit it, but I also loved the feeling of showing Jim how it felt to be on the other side of this experience. I loved fucking his busty wife. Her large breasts were flattened as she laid her chest on the table now, but they still looked enticing as they squished out slightly from the weight of her torso as she looked down over the edge of the table. I continued with a smooth steady pace until I felt a pleasant and familiar tingle that turned into an orgasm that I erupted on her gorgeous round ass.

I quickly cleaned her off with a roll of paper towels and guided her to sit down on the nearby couch. I pulled her to the edge by her butt and knelt down on the floor to finish her off with my mouth and fingers. I stroked her labia while gently sliding my tongue upwards on her clitoris. She leaned back with a pleased sigh as I began to insert a wet finger inside her. I inserted it to the second knuckle and kept it still while my licking on her clit picked up.

After a few moments, I began to pull my finger back and re-insert it slowly to the same depth. I continued the licking and gentle fingering while she moaned and ran her hands through my hair until she announced she was close to cumming. As her orgasm started, she grabbed my head firmly with both hands and only released it after the pleasure climaxed. I continued until she gestured for me to stop, and we both sat down on the couch to bask in the moment.

I rolled one last joint while she went to get us each a glass of water from the kitchen. I finished the joint as she told me that I was welcome to join her in bed instead of sleeping on the couch, she handed me the glass as I told her I would accept. Now that she was standing naked in front of me, her boobs looked huge, and it made me wish she was back on her knees, in between my legs, sliding them up and down around my dick again.

There would be quite a mess waiting for us with Jim tomorrow, but tonight, I was experiencing every moment of this. I did not envy Janet one bit either as it would be much worse for her, but I pushed that thought out of my head as Janet took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom, only pausing to grab the bottle of coconut oil which we had left on the table. She gave me a knowing smile as she briefly tweaked her left nipple before we continued to the bedroom.

“I'm sorry but I need to get my dick back in between your boobs before we are done here tonight.” I applied a liberal amount of coconut oil to my penis as I spoke. She lifted them in her hands to feel their weight before she laid on her back and invited me to straddle her. My slippery dick felt fantastic in between her breasts, and this time, she craned her neck down and opened her mouth to suck on the head of my dick as it approached her lips. She moaned each time it entered her mouth, and it drove me wild. I continued pumping at a slow and steady pace to maximize the time I spent in her mouth. After a few moments, I came on her breasts and then climbed off her.

We sparked up the joint which was waiting for us. We smoked it slowly while we cuddled and caressed each other. After it was gone, she inquired if I had another round in me and was surprised when I said yes.

“Jim would have tapped out two or three orgasms ago,” she said as she turned to lay on her side facing away from me. I read her prompt for a spooning position and responded in kind as I moved in behind her to begin.

“Well, I may not get another chance, so I want to make the most of it.” I was about to elaborate further when Janet cut me off.

“You will definitely get another chance.” She groaned slightly as I pushed myself into her, she then turned her neck to look back at me before she finished speaking. “I am going to have to use all my 'get out of jail free' cards on you, I think.”

We were tired at this point and our pace was slow to reflect that but I enjoyed the intense intimacy that I felt as I held her in my arms. She took my free hand and placed it over her breasts. I held them firmly as I gently thrust into her. She moaned softly as we each got closer and closer to our last orgasms of the night. I managed to hold off until she was done and then came on her ass one more time. After a brief cleanup, we quickly fell asleep.

I had no idea what kind of issues I had caused between Jim, Janet and I, but it would be a lie to say I regretted such an amazing night and an even bigger lie to say I wasn't eager for my next chance with Janet.

Published 
Written by BoredPen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments