Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Company Halloween Party Fun, The Epilogue

"The Company Benefits team is fun to hang with."

45
15 Comments 15
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Donna was our company benefits coordinator and we had serendipitously hooked up at a company Halloween party last year. It took me quite a while to disclose to her who I was and who she had secretly hooked up with.

Donna was very married, so dating her was impossible.

I dropped by the HR offices and stuck my head in the door where she officed and asked if she was going to be attending the company Halloween party again this year.

Donna looked up from the desk and smiled.

“You’re hoping so, I bet,” she demurely remarked.

“Just wishful thinking,” I replied.

“Keep wishing,” Donna shot back. I had crashed and burned before even taking off.

I was surprised, on the night of the Company Party to see Donna show up, dressed ever so naughty, as a sexy nurse in need, just like the previous year. She spied me, wearing my masked marauder outfit and quickly cozied up next to me as I stood by the bar.

“Hey!” Donna called out, “Have you been in the haunted house?”

I chuckled.

“Not yet,” I replied, “Is this an invite?”

Donna laughed, as she looped her arm under my arm.

“It could be, but first, you have to take the new girl through before me,” Donna said as she glanced over at a nearby table full of co-workers.

“OK,” I replied. “But I’m saving myself for you.”

“You don’t have to do that,” Donna replied. Damn. I was shot down again.

Donna introduced me to Valarie, a pleasant looking vampire, if there is such a thing, with long black hair and dark brown eyes, who sported a black leotard one-piece lycra body suite. that complimented very well, her girlish young lady figure. She was cute, but I was still holding out for Donna.

Valarie and I headed off to the haunted house. As soon as we entered, we were jump-scared by a guy from a darkened corner and Valarie immediately grabbed hold of me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and guided her slowly through the darkened corridor. I dropped my hand to Valarie’s derriere to see if my untoward grope, might elicit a negative response.

Not getting one, I gently gave her cute little ass a squeeze as we rounded a corner in the darkened house.

Valarie looped her arm around me.

“Don’t leave me,” she whispered.

Another jump scare startled the two of us. The flash of a strobe illuminated the two of us as we continued through the darkened maze. We stepped into a coffin room, full of coffins and fake dead bodies, or what we thought was fake dead bodies. The one at the end was a real person, scaring the two of us, as we rushed out of the room and back into a darkened corridor.

A blast of cold air hit us. As we quickly stepped forward, I caught a glimpse of Valarie’s boobs, her nipples boldly protruding against the lycra covering of her stretchy one-piece body suit. Oh Lord!

We stepped into a dungeon with all sorts of weird things hanging on the walls, to include chains and shackles. Fake bodies were chain to the wall, sitting on the floor, and we had to gingerly step past and over each one. I just knew that one of them had to be a fake.

Near the end of the wall, was an empty space.

“Hey,” Valarie remarked, “I’ve got an idea.”

I don’t know why or how it happened, but for some off reason, I listened as Valarie suggested I station myself at the last open space to scare folks. My first thought was, “No.” But Valarie cozied up next to me,

“Oh, come on, ababe, it will be fun.”

So, I sat down on the floor. Then, before I knew what was transpiring, Valarie placed a shackle around one of my wrists and then another, around another wrist, which seemed OK, at first, until she locked theend of the  chain to a waist-high hook on the wall. I could remain seated or stand, but I wasn’t going anywhere.

“Uh, how do I get lose?” I asked, pulling on the chain.

“Don’t worry,” Valarie replied, “I’ll unchain you in a little bit.”

I was not liking what was transpiring. Valarie laughed.

“Come on babe,” she said, “Just have fun with it.”

She then disappeared out of the room, leaving me alone with a bunch of creepy and ghastly looking manikins, the group of us all, chained to the same wall. I looked at the manikin next to me and asked,

“How long have you been here?”

Of course, there was no response.

A few minutes went by, with me pulling on the chains to no avail. I was not too worried because I knew that at some point, someone would happen along, and I’d be set free.

Five minutes turned into ten minutes that turned into twenty minutes that turned into an hour. No one came through. I decided to holler and see who might hear me.

My holler got me a response. Donna stepped into the room.

“Dude,” she said, “Hold it down. We’ve closed off the haunted house and I’m waiting for folks to leave, then I’ll be back.” And with that, Donna disappeared, leaving me all alone to contemplate what I might be in store for.

IvoriHz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvoriHz

About twenty minutes later, I started hearing hushed voices in the next room.

“Hey,” I called out, “Don’t forget me.”

“We won’t,” an unfamiliar female voice called back.

A few seconds passed and Donna stepped back into the room, totally naked. She looked down at me and smiled.

“Well, well, well,” Donna remarked, “What do we have here?”

The flashing of the strobes only gave me quick minicule glimpses of things.  The room was completely darked except for the strobes and a few black lights that allowed me to see shadows. 

Then, suddenly, a very naked Valarie was standing beside Donna, looking down at me as I sat on the floor trying to make sense of what was transpiring. Neither said a word. Within seconds, there were two other fully naked young ladies standing nearby, all with masks on.. their hands clasped behind their backs. 

“So, what is your wish?” Donna asked.

“Set me free,” I pleaded.

“Uhm . . . that’s not going to happen, just yet” Donna replied. “First you’ve got to satisfy one of us.”

“OK,” I replied, “How can I do that?”

“Well, Donna replied, parting my outstretched legs with her stiletto attired foot, “Let’s see what we can do to help you.”

Donna bent down and unfastened my belt, pulling it from my trousers. She wrapped the belt around her waist and fastened it on place.

Valarie dropped to her hands and knees beside me, as did a very skinny, but big busted, cat-masked co-worker. Valarie silently unfasted my trousers, as the cat woman looked on in silence. I was stripped of my shoes, my socks, my trousers and my underwear and any dignity I might have had, as the group “oohed” and “awed” at the sight of my semi-erect cock.

I had always “oogled” ladies and now, suddenly, I was the object of some rather serious oogling. Valarie took hold of my semi-erect cock and began fist pumping it in her hand. I was fully erect in seconds, as cat woman, slipped her mask upwards and proceeded to go down on me while everyone else watched and cheered their co-worker on. 

Valarie pushed cat-woman aside.

“Let me, bitch,” Said Valarie. “I want some of that.”

Another girl wearing a joker mask, unfastened my shirt and began running her hands over my chest, pinching my nipples. A fourth girl, with a very voluptuous and curvy figure, stationed herself astraddle my outstretched body, her pussy right over me head. She inserted her fingers into her vagina and lowered herself in front of me, her pussy only inches from my face. Oh my God! I was able to lift my arms and grab her hips, guiding her closer to my face, as she placed her hands on the wall over my head.

I pushed my tongue straight into her vagina, licking wildly at her enlarged clit. I could not see crap, so it was mostly by instinct and feel. All of this, as two girls took turns licking and sucking on my cock.

“Someone needs to get on me,” I cried out, or “I’m going to shoot my load in someone’s eye.”

The girl that was hovering over my face, pushed off from the wall.

“Let me,” she declared, stepping backwards along-side my stretched-out body. The other girls moved out of the way to let this one girl mount me, straddling me. She completely swallowed my tool, her warm and moist pussy pulsating as she slid my tool in and out of her vagina, while leaning forward and pushing her wicked tongue deep into my mouth.

Oh my God!

“Let me,” Valarie demanded, lightly pushing the first girl out of the way. Valarie settled down on to my tool, rocking back and forth, her hands planted on my chest as the group called out, “You go girl!”

Valarie was not on me very long when “cat woman” decided it was her turn. “Cat woman” mounted me in reverse, planting her hands on my lower thighs as she rocked back and forth on top of me. The sight of her tight little sphincter was titillating, but out of possibility.

The “joker” was not a joke and was equally as fun as the rest. Then, Donna decided it was her turn. How I managed to hold out for her, I do not know.

I shot my load deep inside of Donna, as she confirmed my explosion to the group, which elicited whoops and cheers from the other girls.

Cat-woman wiped me clean with a warm towel and planted a light kiss on my quickly shrinking tool.

“Next time save it for me,” “Cat-woman” declared.

Each of the ladies exited the fake dungeon with the exception of Donna who stayed behind, seated beside me.

“Are you OK?” She asked.

“Yes, I am,” I whispered. I was spent and exhausted. Donna took my hand in hers and squeezed it.

“Benefits,” Donna said, “They come in all types of packages.”

Donna helped me to my feet but quickly disappeared as I got dressed.

Thank God for late night janitors.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments