Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheater

"Cheaters do not always prosper."

42
38 Comments 38
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I am a tattoo artist and live in Los Angeles. To say my business sucks would be a colossal understatement. With Covid spreading like crazy, not many want a tattoo. I spend most of my days sitting in my shop playing games on my phone or texting friends. I am at the point that I may just need to close my business if things do not pick up. I even went and bought a giant neon sign out front with my business name on it, Tats by Tammy.

One day sitting on my chair at work, almost half asleep, the bells on the door started jingling, bringing me to attention. Then I saw her. A gorgeous red-haired beauty with a perfect figure.

I jumped out of my chair, grabbed my mask, and asked her, "May I help you?"

She pulled her mask out of her purse and said to me, "Yes, I hope you can."

She looked at some of the pictures on the walls of tattoo’s I had done. She pointed to one of a butterfly.

She told me, “This is my first tattoo, and I would like one like that butterfly on my ankle.”

I told her about the ramifications of a tattoo, and once I do it, you own it. I explained to her how you will have some redness in the tattoo area and all the usual things I tell new customers, especially ones who have never gotten a tattoo.

She agreed. I then showed her all the different types of tattoos of butterflies I had done. She saw one she liked and chose the colors she wanted.

I had her sit in the chair and told her, "Now get comfortable. This will take me thirty minutes or more."

She sat down in my hydraulic tattoo chair and put her leg up where the tattoo was to go. She sat her other leg on the floor.

I grabbed my tools and sat down to start the tattoo. Being a bisexual woman, I could not help but notice her legs spread and her pussy almost peeking out the side of her shorts. I could feel my panties dampen as I got to work.

This was, without a doubt, the slowest I had ever done a tattoo. I was enjoying the view so much. I got up for a second to stretch and told her I had a cramp in my neck and pretended to stumble and dropped my still buzzing tool right in her crotch.

I looked at her and said, “I am so sorry I have never done that before.”

I grabbed my tool from her crotch and felt some moistness on her shorts. I was all ready to rip her shorts off and taste that sweet pussy.

As bad luck would have it, another customer came in the door.

I told him, “I will be right with you when I am done here.”

I finished the tattoo on her ankle reluctantly. She then paid me. I told her, “If you like my work, tell your friends or come back, and I will gladly give you another tattoo and the second one is free.” Which was a lie, but I really wanted her to return.

Two weeks went by and not a sign of her or for that matter, not many customers. I would go back in my restroom and masturbate and think of that beauty in my chair. I had never felt this way before and wondered if this was love or lust.

One day I was getting ready to masturbate, which had become a ritual for me. I heard the door chimes ringing, so I pulled up my pants and went to see if I really had a customer. There she stood, smiling from ear to ear, pointing at her ankle and her butterflies.

She said, "Hi Tammy, I came by to thank you for the tattoo and tell you how much I love it. I wanted to ask, were you serious about a free tattoo?"

Barely able to babble the words out, "Yes, I would love to give you one at no charge.”

She said, “Great. I do have to ask you. I want one on my breast. Do you do those kinds?"

I almost passed out and then told her, "Yes, I do."

She said, "I am a little shy and don't want others seeing me topless. I do not mind if you do though. Is there someplace private here?"

I replied, “I will lock the door and pull back the blinds and hang up my closed sign. Will that be okay?"

She said, “Perfect. By the way, my name is Ann.”

This time she picked out a small little rose she wanted to be tattooed underneath her left breast. I locked up the shop, pulled the blinds back, and as I turned around there, she sat topless, exposing her perfect 34 b breasts.

I grabbed my tools and could barely hold them as I shook, looking at her sitting there. I began her tattoo, and she started wiggling in the chair.

I stopped and asked her, “Is this okay?”

She smiled at me and told me, “Yes, and it is kind of a turn-on, to be honest. Maybe you should tie my hands to the chair, so I cannot move to interfere with your work.”

I almost slapped myself to see if I was dreaming. I told Ann, "Okay, you are the customer, and the customer is always right."

I tied her arms to the chair. I was soaking wet by this time and hoped she did not notice.

I started the tattoo again, and she started wiggling her legs and was giggling. She said to me, "Please stop. I think you need to tie my legs up too."

I went to the back to get some more bindings. When I came back out, she had removed her shorts and panties. I stood for a moment taking in the sight of her perfectly shaved pussy. Her lips were swollen and soaked.

She looked at me and said, “I was so turned on the last time you gave me a tattoo, and I thought you were as well. I loved your hands on my body, so I thought I might like a little more of you on me."

I thought this must be a dream. I dropped the bindings on the floor, went to the chair, and pulled her pussy towards my awaiting mouth.

AmberrOxford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberrOxford

It was not long before her juices overflowed my mouth. Her moans of pleasure rang out loud, echoing throughout the shop. I fingered myself as I licked her pussy. I wanted more of her. I wanted her to taste me.

I took off my jeans and panties, leaned the chair back, and slowly lowered myself on her mouth. The feeling of her tongue on my pussy sent me to heaven. I rubbed on her face with her looking at me as I came over and over.

I climbed off of her and told her, "My apartment is just up the street. What do you say we go there? I will lock this place up, and we can spend the rest of the day there."

It took her less than one second, and she said, “Untie me, let's go!"

We spent the rest of that day and into the night making love. Showering together in the morning. I never wanted this to end. I was not one hundred percent sure, but I think I was in love with her, and she was in love with me.

I never did give her that tattoo that day, but we had many more days just like the one we had just had. Eventually, she did get her tattoo and many more.

She moved in with me, and for months on end, we made love and even made plans to be married one day. We spoke of how we would remain loyal to each other, forsaking all others.

My life at work still sucked with Covid and my business barely hanging on. My home life was wonderful, and she made good money as a nurse. The bills were much easier for both of us. Life was good.

One day at my shop, sitting there bored as usual. I was browsing some online sex shops and came across a site named Blunder Muffin. They had a vibrator called Magic Fingers 2020. It was guaranteed to be the best one ever made. I ordered one for Ann and me. I could not wait to surprise her.

The day finally came when UPS delivered my Magic Fingers 2020. I decided to close up shop early and drop by our favorite Mexican food restaurant and get some takeout. I could hardly wait to try out our new vibrator.

I got home early from work and heard loud music playing from inside our apartment and not the kind of music Ann would typically play. I opened the front door and heard the music coming from our bedroom, so I peeked inside the door.

To my disgust and horror, I saw Ann. She was bound, blindfolded. Three guys were there, one filling her pussy, one pumping her ass, the other she was giving a blow job to. At first I thought she was being raped but when I heard her say out loud, "I want all you to cum in my pussy," I knew she wanted what was happening to her. There was a woman there, and she was filming the entire episode.

No one saw me. I left and went down to a dock near home. I dropped our takeout in the garbage can on the way. I spent the afternoon there crying my eyes out. Thinking what did I do wrong? How could she do this to me?

I kept thinking if this was a first for her. Then I thought about if it was not. What about STD’s? Even worse, possibly Covid. If she gave that to me, I might die.

My anger took over my sadness. I then remembered the saying revenge is a dish best served cold.

I came up with a plan.

I came home that night and acted like I had seen nothing. I told Ann I did not feel good and was going to bed.

She asked me, “Anything I can do to make you feel better?”

I told her, “No, not tonight. I do have a gift to give you if you come by the shop tomorrow."

She smiled and said, “I will be there.”

The next day she arrived at my shop.

I told her, "Jump in the chair, let me lock up."

She stripped naked as I locked the place up and pulled the blinds shut. 

I tied her up so she could not move.

I told Ann, “I saw you yesterday with those three guys and that woman filming you. What do you have to say for yourself?”

She just shrugged her shoulders.

I asked her, “Do you like being filmed and being seen naked by strangers?”

She said, “I don’t care let the world see me.”

I said, “So if I opened up the shop windows you would not care?”

She said, “I just told you I do not care.”

I told her, “I was going to tattoo the word cheater on your pussy. I thought that might be going too far.”

Ann told me, “If that makes you feel better then go ahead and do it. I really do not care what you do. I might even like it.”

I said, "Ann, I gave you my heart. You said you gave me yours. Liar. You love only yourself. All you gave me were your lies. You bullshitter. Have you no shame? Have you no soul? I now have your present.”

Her face turned red as she struggled to get out of her bindings.

Since she did not care what I did I took out my tools and a razor to make sure her pussy was shaven clean. I shaved her and then took out my tattoo tool.

I brought a mirror over to her and showed her my present to her.

I tattooed the word Cheater right above her slit.

I then said to Ann, “I am going to our apartment and packing your shit up. You will find it in the trunk of your car. I will also unlock the doors of the shop and open the blinds so everyone who passes by can see you sitting there since you like that. I will have the star of TV and movies Clint Howard come here to keep an eye on you. I may be mad but I do not want anyone to harm you."

I looked at her and said, “Looks like you better let your pubic hair grow in. You Cheater!”

What Ann did not know is the tattoo was put on with Henna and would eventually disappear as will my love for a cheater.

 

Published 
Written by AAnna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments