Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can't Say No

"She didn't like his friends, but they still had their way."

26
3 Comments 3
22.5k Views 22.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

"Argh!" I squealed.

The bed shook as Jason pounded me from behind. His deep thrusting clapping his hips into my fat ass as I gripped the sheets and let out another squeal of pleasure.

Jason's rough hands reached around and squeezed my tits and played with my nipples as I gasped and moaned.

"Your pussy is so fucking fat."

I shouldn't be doing this, but the more I tell myself not to, the more intense the pleasure becomes. Feeling Jason inside of me, every stroke stimulating my walls only reminds that I'm Damian's girlfriend. Jason didn't give me a chance to say no but I shouldn't have let this happen! I panted and let out a shivering groan as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"I'm gonna cum, Jen!" Jason exclaimed as he slapped and squeezed my ass.

"What?" I looked over my shoulder at my fat brown ass as Jason's hips slammed into me. "No! You can't!"

"You said I can't fuck you, here I am!" he replied.

"No!" A pulse of pleasure forced me to squeal. "I don't even let Damian do it!"

"Better beg harder then!" Jason taunted as he squeezed and spanked my ass again.

"Don't cum inside of me!" Why is that turning me on so much? "Don't cum inside of me!"

"Face down and keep begging!" Jason ordered as he gripped my hips.

I put my cheek down on the bed looked into my mirror, a rush of pleasure overwhelming me as I obeyed Jason's instructions. Every time Jason's toned white hips clapped against my huge brown ass, the fat in my chubby body rippled and my tits rocked back and forward. My jet black curls didn't attempt to hide the guilt-ridden expression of uncontrollable pleasure from my face. I looked like such a dirty slut getting pounded from behind by a guy I barely knew.

"Jason, please!" Ugh, this turns me on so much! "Don't cum in me!"

"Be more detailed. Tell me what you expect to feel when I cum!" Jason demanded.

"Ah!" I shivered and let my eyes roll into the back of my head. "Your cock pulsing, cum shooting out, filling up my pussy!"

"Yeah, I'm going to do that!"

I squealed and buried my face as sheer pleasure shook me. "No! Don't do that!"

"Don't do what?"

"Don't pump my pussy full of cum!" God, I'm going to cum!

"I'm going to do that!"

"No! Please don't fill me up with cum!" I'm so close!

"Can't stop me!"

"No!" I, I can't hold it!

I squealed hard and trembled as guilt-ridden tendrils of pleasure ravaged my body. I squirmed and quivered and contracted and squeezed Jason as he used my pussy. Jason threw his head back and groaned, thrusting in deep as possible as I squeezed the orgasm out of him. I gasped as his cock pulsed inside of me, pumping my pussy full of hot, sticky white semen. I squealed and trembled again as the sensation of Jason emptying his balls inside of me brought me to orgasm again.

Jason rubbed my ass and softly moaned. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his cock and cum being inside of me. Let myself enjoy the sensation of his hand caressing my ass. It was so wrong, but the pleasure was insane. I've never felt so good before.

I flattened out on the bed as Jason pushed me down with his hips, shivering with excess pleasure as he lay down on top of me and slipped his penis out of me. His bare chest on my back, hips and softening penis on my ass, and his lips on my neck made me feel so comfortable. Feeling Jason's cum leak out of my pussy made me wish Damian had left him at our place from the start of our relationship.

But this is all so wrong. So totally and horribly wrong. I've fooled around with guys outside of relationships and even flirted while in a relationship. But letting someone use me like this? Allowing someone to cum inside me while I have a boyfriend? I've never done anything like this, and it feels wrong. Just as wrong as it is pleasurable.

Nidia_Lopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nidia_Lopez

"You were a really great fuck." Jason panted as he kissed my neck, sending soft pulses of pleasure through my torso. "Really, really great."

A great fuck. I just let him use me like that.

"Is that it?" I prodded.

"'Course not! We'll be ready for round two in a couple minutes!"

My eyes widened and I turned around to look him in the eye. "Round two? Are you crazy? There are four other guys in here! What if they hear us?"

"So what if they do?"

"You idiot! What if they tell Damian?"

"Nah, they aren't gonna tell him!" he replied. "They probably heard us already."

"What? Oh my God!" I buried my face in the sheets.

Jason got off of me and started rubbing my ass. I slapped his hand away but he ignored me and kept groping after my ass. Letting him rub my ass like this filled me with guilt, but it was very stimulating.

"A couple of 'em were talking about bangin' you so..."

My head snapped up and I looked over my shoulder at Jason as he idly groped my ass. "What are you saying?"

He grinned and gave my ass a smack and continued groping it. "They might offer to keep it a secret for a favour."

Oh my God. Three more cocks pumping me full of cum! How many more hours of letting my eyes roll into my head as they pound my pussy! The intense and mind-numbing pleasure eclipsed by soul-crushing guilt! The freedom of letting whoever I want use my body tangled with the fear of being caught by Damian!

"Just because you fucked me it doesn't mean I'll let them fuck me! All right? I'm not just some cheap slut you can...!"

Jason smacked my ass hard and shoved his flaccid penis in my face. "No, you're just the girl with the really great ass who's about to get a really good dicking."

"What?" I gasped.

Jason grabbed my head and put my mouth over his dick before I could say anything else.

"Mm! Mmm mm!" I tried to pull my head away, but Jason held it there, with my lips wrapped around his soft cock.

"You know what to do."

"Mm mmm!" I tried to protest as I resisted the urge to suck.

"Go on, do it."

I hesitated. I swallowed anxiously and sucked on his head. Jason moaned as he began to stiffen and I sucked a little more. I'm only doing this because he won't give me a choice. I sucked and sucked until he was fully hard, and then I kept sucking and started stroking with my hand.

Fully erect and ready for more, Jason rolled me onto my back and forced my legs open. "Gimme that pussy."

Jason impatiently slid between my legs and I gasped as he entered me again. I started into his eyes as he thrust his hips against mine.

"When I cum inside of you, I want you to look into my eyes and say you're grateful for my cum."

Tingling pleasure filled me. "Don't make me say that!"

"Okay, say that my cum is better than Damian's then."

I squealed in guilty pleasure as Jason pounded me. "No!" I can't!"

"Then beg me not to cum inside of you," he ordered.

I gasped and panted as his cock pumped my cum-filled pussy. He groped my tits as he pounded me.

"That's what you'll do. Beg me not to cum, so you can feel helpless when I empty my load inside of you."

I groaned as pleasure ravaged my body.

"Yeah, you'll be helpless to stop me. I get to use your pussy and you don't get a say."

"Ugh! I hate you!"

"Good, this is going to be a long round, Jen!"

 

 

Published 
Written by Blarmey1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments