Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Valentine's Day To Remember

"Who says revenge can't be served hot"

49
20 Comments 20
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

I reviewed my plan one last time. Tonight had to be perfect. It was time to show Randy a Valentine's night he'd never forget.

In the mirror, my eyes sparkled, and a mischievous grin was reflected back at me. Randy and I had been dating for three years. Rumor was that Randy had been seen leaving a jewelry store after purchasing a ring.

I looked down at my hand with its perfectly manicured nails and decided to remove all but one ring. I picked up my black lace thigh highs and garter belt and hummed.

I hooked the tops and ran my hands down my silk-clad legs before putting the matching thong and bralette on. Donning my most daring black micro-mini dress, I slipped into my blood-red fuck-me pumps. In the mirror, I saw myself as sexy, confident, and ready for anything. This was the exact opposite of what Randy usually saw.

Downstairs, I grabbed my phone and texted to confirm everything was set. Twenty minutes later, late as usual, Randy walked in, and his jaw dropped. I quickly grabbed my purse before he had a chance to say he would rather stay here and have some fun.

"I made reservations at L'ultima Cena. I know how much you love Italian, and I wanted tonight to be special," I told him sensually. Hoping, he'd think of what would be waiting for him later when we returned.

In the car, I watched him salivating every time my dress rode up. He shifted in his seat at every stop as I crossed and uncrossed my legs to be sure the tops of my garters and thighs were exposed to his view. When we finally arrived at the restaurant, he rubbed my hand over his hard-on.

"My god, Jess, see what you do to me?"

I giggled, "Wait until later, baby. I'll make sure you'll never forget this Valentine's Day."

Inside, I gave the host my name, and he led us to a table near the back of the room. I noticed every man and woman stare as I walked by.

Not used to being the center of attention, this made me almost waver and head out the door. Instead, once we reached our table, I excused myself to go to the powder room.

Inside I took a few deep breaths to relax my anxiety. Then, finally, the door opened as my friend, Leah, came in, stood beside me, and whispered in my ear. "You look fucking hot, Jess. You are the most gorgeous person here. You deserve this night to be amazing. Remember, you got this. You can do anything."

I kissed her cheek and walked back to Randy. Before he noticed me, I saw him chatting up the waitress. His dazzling smile was in full force as he typed something into his phone. He looked up and saw me heading towards him and pocketed his phone.

We chatted through dinner, his eyes constantly drawn to my well-exposed cleavage. He reminded me of an animal watching its prey before pouncing. To keep him in a state of arousal, I slipped off my shoe and ran my foot up his slacks to his hard dick. I rubbed it with a mischievous glint in my eyes.

While in the restroom, I removed my thong. I discreetly took it from my bag and balled it in my hand. Just as the waitress came back to ask about dessert. I slipped my hand in his giving them to him. He asked for the bill with a slight hitch and looked at me with wild eyes. I knew he was wound up and almost ready to burst. Randy paid the bill quickly, and we headed back to my place.

My friend gave me a small thumbs up as we passed her to let me know everything was going right on schedule.

Back at my place, Randy poured us some champagne and began to kiss me. He tried to slide his hand up my skirt to grope my pussy. But I turned away, sat on the sofa, and sipped my champagne.

He knelt before me and pulled a ring from his pocket, "Jesse, my love, will you marry me?"

Without answering, I leaned down and kissed him.

"Let me give you your Valentine's gift first. I want to finish what we started earlier. Follow me."

I led him to a chair which I put in the center of the room. Kissing him, I began to move my body sensually before unbuttoning his shirt and slipping it off. Then I pulled his hands back and tied them to the chair. After removing the rest of his clothes, I grabbed a bandana and blindfolded him. He sat there with his cock waving joyfully at me.

"Wow, Jess, where is this coming from? I love it."

"Just something I always dreamt of doing."

I gyrated my ass against his hard dick once before I tied his legs to each side of the chair. I saw his dick quivering just before the front door opened, and a man and woman walked in quietly.

The man came over to me first and kissed me hard. Then, he whispered, "Are you ready for this? You sure you want to go through with it?"

I looked over my shoulder at Randy and whispered, "Yes."

Jack, Leah's husband, sat in a chair directly in front of Randy. Leah sat beside Randy as I turned on some soft music.

Randy moaned and asked, "Jess, where are you? My cock is about ready to explode. I need you, my love."

"I'm right here. Are you ready for the blindfold to come off? "

Randy nodded. "Oh yeah," he exclaimed

I pulled my dress up before I opened Jack's pants. Once comfortably in front of him, I took his large erection in my mouth. Leah reached over and untied the blindfold moving out of sight before Randy could see her.

Once Randy's eyes adjusted, he couldn't believe what he saw.

"What the Fuck, Jess. I asked you to marry me, and here you are, blowing some random guy?"

I just kept at it while Randy could do nothing but watch. Then, finally, Jack slid the straps of my dress over my shoulders, which allowed my ample breasts to pop free. He took them in his hands, squeezing them together as he suckled each nipple. I moaned over his cock as saliva ran out of my mouth, and I pushed him into my throat until I gagged.

I continued to make Jack's eyes roll back when Leah, bare-ass naked, moved in front of Randy, smiling as she removed my dress. She lay on her back between my legs as she spread them wide. Then, with her tongue flattened, she licked me, pushing her tongue in and out of my sopping pussy while she pressed her thumb to my clit, which made me quiver.

The only thing Randy could do was watch and call me names.

"You fucking bitch, what are you doing? You're a fucking whore. So after three years, this is what I get from you? What the actual Fuck, Jess! Leah, I always knew you were a fucking cunt and whore. You're just pure evil."

AbbyMonette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMonette

Leah continued to tongue fuck me before she inserted two fingers in my soaking pussy and licked my puckered hole. I screamed out as I had my first orgasm of the night.

Breathless, I moved off Jack momentarily to explain, "No, Jack, I won't marry you. I met Leah when I came to your apartment to bring you some soup because you were too sick to attend my parents' anniversary party. You weren't home, though, and Leah invited me in for a chat. She sure had a lot to tell me. Like how you tried so hard to hook up with her even after she told you she was taken and how many women you'd had over. Your apartment's a revolving door of women. You broke my heart, but she showed me you don't deserve me. She helped me see myself as the sexy woman you always told me I wasn't. Then she introduced me to Jack. Jack made me feel sexy. He showed me exactly what a man can do to a woman. So now you will watch what a real man can do."

As I spoke, Jack stripped off his jeans and tee. He came up behind me, grabbing my tits and nipping my neck. I moaned in pleasure. Randy yelled more obscenities, but I just ignored him. Leah, on the other hand, decided he needed to be quieted and stuffed a dildo in his mouth and tied a scarf to it.

Now that Randy could do nothing but watch, Jack lifted me onto the table right in Randy's view and knelt down to devour my pussy. Leah stripped out of her clothes and played with my tits. She pulled at the nipples as she nipped and kissed her way up my chest, around my neck, and each earlobe till she reached my mouth, where she thrust her long tongue into my mouth. It felt so damned good to have my body worshiped by these two.

I kept Randy in sight as Jack's skillful tongue and fingers made me moan into Leah's mouth. She moved back to my nipples biting on them and squeezing them together. Jack's tongue invaded my puckered hole before inserting one finger, then two. As he stretched my virgin ass, he bit my clit and sent me over the edge for the second time.

While I gasped for air, he stood up and slipped his cock into my soaked cunt. He started out easy and continued to increase speed until I was no longer coherent, and Randy was forgotten. He fucked me as I'd never been fucked before. He used his fingers on my clit to bring me to the edge repeatedly. Each time slowing down before allowing it to build up again.

Then when I was a babbling mess, he slipped out and used my juices to lubricate my asshole again and slowly slipped his large hard cock into my ass. It burned at first, and I yelled out, but Leah was right there kissing me until he was buried to the hilt, and he stayed still until I got used to the feeling of fullness. Next, Leah climbed on the table and lowered her pussy to my mouth, and began to lick the juices from my pussy. Leah tasted sweet. I had never tasted a woman before and was surprised that I enjoyed giving her the same pleasure she had given me.

It didn't take long for me to find the rhythm to lick her pussy and nip her clit until I felt her push down and cum into my mouth.

As I gave Leah her release, Jack began moving slowly in my ass. I know it took all his restraint to make this pleasurable for me. Still, he was soon rewarded as I began to moan and shake violently from all the sensations I felt. My body was quivering, and I felt my orgasm build from my toes to my stomach and up to a warmth in my chest until I finally thought I couldn't take any more.

I yelled out, 'Oh Fuck don't stop. I'm gonna cum. Fuck wow Fuck me uhhghmmm." My release was hard and strong. Leah lifted up, and I felt my cum drip down my pussy to my ass, where Jack was still moving. Leah rolled off me, and Jack began to slam in me harder as he pushed two fingers into my sopping pussy and pressed his thumb against my clit to keep my orgasm going as long as possible. I lost count of how many times I came, and still, the aftershocks continued as I felt his dick harden more and his hot cum squirt in my ass. As he pulled out, Leah took his place and licked up the mixture of our cream. She even sent me over the edge one last time before we all needed to catch our breath.

Jack lifted me in his arms and sat down until my legs stopped shaking and I could breathe normally again. He kissed me sweetly before he whispered in my ear. "Randy's body reacted to the show as much as he hated this. Look at his cum all over his legs.*

With those words, I remembered Randy watching and the marriage proposal. I slipped off Jack's lap and walked in front of him.

"I hope this Valentine's Day will stick with you forever. Whenever you see a heart think of Jack fucking my ass. Whenever you see cupid, think of Leah eating my pussy. I gave you three years as the girl you told me I was. You never wanted me to feel like I deserved more than what you gave me. You were here whenever you felt like it. You needed to keep me hanging on between all those women you have been with during those three years. I would go to work daily and pray that you would call me. Well, no more. I will release you, and I don't ever want to see you again. Do you understand?"

Randy shook his head, and Leah untied his legs first.

"Remember this if you want to cause me any more pain, there is a camera in that corner on my desk pointed right at you, and it has seen everything that happened, including how you came all over yourself. But, besides that, I saw one of those women you were with last week when you told me you were working late. You know the one from your office, Michelle. You see, she came to the office after having some tests and told me to tell you that you should get checked. But, unfortunately, she was both pregnant by you, and you had given her gonorrhea.

Before Leah released his hands, I showed Randy his Valentine's Day Present. "This is for you," I said as I showed him the cock cage I had purchased for him. It seems you enjoyed being cuckolded. Fitting it over his now flaccid cock I snapped it shut and locked it.

You get to wear it for the next three weeks and then go to see Jack. He will unlock it for you. To do that, you must first give him a blow job. Jack is bi, and it is only fitting you thank him for satisfying me as you have never been able to, cuck."

With that, I grabbed Jack's hand and kissed him hard. Leah continued to undo Randy and threw his clothes at him as she pushed him out the door naked flipping the lock behind him.

Published 
Written by TonyaL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments