Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Post Reception Feast

"The evening was almost a disappointment but then he found a plaything"

38
12 Comments 12
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Jim tasted his cum on Sandra’s lips. He hoped she would soon have some cum in her pussy too. Both Jim and Sandra were slowly coming down off their spontaneous lustful encounter but Jim needed more. His desire was only stronger now. It all started with the reception. Seeing all those women dressed up for the wedding, then the slow dancing with his wife, pressing his cock against her body and being teased just increased his need.  Now, having Sandra sprawled out in front of him naked, his cum smeared on her body and his, he was on a mission. He wanted Sandra squirming and to have this evening burned into her memory.

Jim’s kisses started going lower, teasing her neck, shoulder, and ear with light kisses as his hand caressed Sandra’s breast. Soon his lips were teasing her full boob, swirling his tongue around her nipples, then flickering his tongue over them. She moaned, wrapping her legs around Jim’s body and holding his head in place.

“More,” she whispered.

Jim was happy to oblige. Her sexy bra had held back these plump objects of his desire, but no longer. They were so big, plump, and firm for their size. Her large, dark areolae beckoned him along with her thick, long nipples. Those nipples were getting harder by the second as Jim kissed, sucked, and squeezed them.

Sandra gasped as Jim pulled on one nipple while he sucked harder on the other. “Oh yes!” Sandra gasped as her head tilted back. “Fuck me, I want your cock.” 

Jim looked up, “Not yet,” he taunted as he flickered his pointed tongue over her nipple once more. He slapped her boobs sending more chills through her body.

“Yes, use me,” she begged, shocking even herself with her ask.

“My pleasure,” Jim growled as he slid his body lower, kissing her rounded soft tummy and then kissed her crotch through her drenched panties. Sandra was loving the attention; her husband never kissed her body all over. She sure hoped Jim wasn’t finished. 

“Oh fuck, your panties are so wet,” Jim sighed with lust as he slid them down her legs. He then pressed the flimsy peach color panties against his face and inhaled her sweet musky scent as he gazed down at her closely trimmed hairy pussy. As he exhaled, he moaned, “I need to taste your sweet cunt.”

Jim’s words and cravings gave Sandra such a warm glow. Jim’s desire for her was so refreshing, especially after being ignored and dumped earlier by her husband. On top of that, her husband rarely tried to please her orally while Jim couldn’t wait. Soon Sandra was moaning and her legs shaking as Jim teased her pussy lips with his tongue. He spread her petals with his fingers while his tongue lightly danced around her pink labia.

“Lick my clit,” she pleaded. It seemed he was purposely avoiding her clit. Soon she felt a few fingers inside her and another one pressing against her rosebud. Her clit was aching for attention.

“Please,” she moaned as Jim’s fingers and tongue played with her pussy and ass. He kissed her thighs, her hairy damp mound, and then he almost kissed her clit. She thrusted her hips upwards trying to have him touch her clit. She grabbed his head trying to force him to pay attention to it.

“No so fast. I need to do something about those hands,” Jim sternly commented as he backed away from Sandra. “You said to use you and I will.”

Jim crawled off the bed, knelt down, and started sucking on her toes through her stockings. It both tickled and gave Sandra goosebumps. Jim sucked on her big toe while looking up at Sandra. He then slid his hands slowly up her right leg, inching closer to her pussy. Soon she could feel his fingertips rubbing up her thighs, almost all the way to her clit. She reached for his hand to pull it closer.

“Yes, touch my clit,” she begged but Jim slapped her hand away and then pulled down her stocking. He did the same with the other leg, sucking on her toes while removing her other stocking. He then got up, his stiff cock bouncing and he straddled Sandra's chest and pinned her arms with his legs. She leaned her head forward trying to lick his leaking tip once again. She watched as he twisted her new stockings into a strand. He grabbed both of her arms and tied them over her head with the stockings. 

“Now you are mine,” Jim said smugly. Soon Jim was at the foot of the bed once again, massaging her feet and kissing her toes. “Please fuck me, my husband might start looking for me,” Sandra pleaded. Jim just ignored her as he kissed his way up her legs. 

Sandra's legs quivered as Jim blew his hot breath onto her pussy and clit. Her legs began to shake in earnest as his tongue teased the edges of her pussy.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

“My clit, suck my clit, suck it!” Sandra said, almost crying with need. Having her wrists bound only added to her frustration.

“Oh fuck! You taste so good,” Jim commented as he looked up at Sandra while licking her juices off his lips. Her nectar was all over his chin and cheeks. Her body never felt so on edge. Sandra wrapped her legs around Jim. His tongue moved faster, flickering side to side while his thumb pressed against her rosebud. Sandra felt her orgasm building, getting stronger. Jim sensed it too. He pulled away for a moment and then slapped her pussy.

“Fuck! That stung!” Sandra felt the sting but also an intense, unusual surge of pleasure. Jim slapped her pussy again.

“Stop, I am going to cum!” she pleaded as her legs quivered.

“Not yet,” Jim warned. ‘You will know when.”

Sandra’s legs were like jelly, her toes were tingling Then it happened! Jim covered her clit with his mouth and alternated between sucking on it and blowing on it while pushing his thumb up her ass and finger fucking her ass. “You fucker!” she screamed as her orgasm surged throughout her body. Jim continued to lightly tease her clit while he reached up and pulled on her nipple. Another orgasmic surge hit her.

“Oh my!” she gasped from the intensity. Jim then got up quickly and rolled Sandra onto her stomach, her wrists still bound.

“On your knees and elbows, now, my fuck toy!” Jim ordered. He was possessed, seeing Sandra’s big wide ass up, her pussy simmering with her juices. He was suddenly overcome with the urge to spank her. Sandra cried out in shock the first time, then began to whimper and moan after a few more strikes. She was surprised again by her reaction to the pain. Soon she was panting.

“More,” she moaned. “Use me; spank me harder”

Her ass was glowing pink. Then another surprise as she felt his hard shaft gliding against her very wet pussy. She felt Jim’s hands on her hips.

“What do you want?” Jim teased.

“Fuck me, use me!”

Jim rammed his aching cock inside her. He grunted as his cock thrust deeper inside her hot cunt. Sandra rocked her hips back and forth, her face buried in the bed. Faster, harder, Jim spanked her ass again. He pulled at her hair. Their moans filled the air. Their bodies were covered in sweat.

“Cum inside my married cunt,” she urged. That put Jim over the edge and he erupted inside her and then they both collapsed on the bed. Jim rolled Sandra over onto her side, untied her, and kissed her passionately. It wasn’t until this time that they noticed they had sex on top of some of the bridesmaid’s party clothes.

“Shit, we made a mess!” Sandra exclaimed. “Our sweat and cum got onto some of their clothes. And this room reeks of sex. What have we done?” she continued as she got up and tried to find her clothes among all the other clothes that were on the bed.

“Don’t worry, I will open a window and thankfully there doesn’t appear to be too much damage to the bridesmaid’s clothes. Our cum mostly got on your dress. You should probably go and change before anyone sees you. I will try to straighten up here.”

“Fuck, I can find my panties! Help me find them!” Sandra frantically pleaded as she crawled around the bed and searched through the bridesmaid’s clothes. Jim got up to look but was distracted seeing Sandra crawling on the floor, her tits swaying and her curvy ass tempting him. He couldn’t believe he was feeling his cock stir.

“Damn, you are sure horny tonight,” Sandra teased when she noticed his cock beginning to rise.

“Sorry, I guess I like looking at you naked, crawling on the floor,” Jim chuckled as he scanned the room. Then he noticed her panties under his pants. He picked them up, they were still wet, and against his better judgment, he hid them in his pants pocket.

“Just go, I will look for them,” Jim replied as he held out her slightly soiled dress to put on. He sat on the bed watching her finish getting dressed and then kissed her one last time. Sandra opened the door a crack, checked for anyone in the hall, and then snuck out.

Jim cleaned up the room and himself as best as possible. There were a few cum marks on a skirt or two but hopefully none of the bridesmaids will notice. At least that is what Jim thought.

He then opened the door slowly, realizing that it would be very difficult to explain why he was in the wedding prep room. Jim was about to return to his room when he heard music coming from the after-party. He convinced himself that maybe a late evening nightcap was in order as he walked into the after-party. It was filled with mostly younger members of the wedding reception.

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments