Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day That Will Live In Infamy

"Loyalty, Honesty, Love, all challenged in one morning."

89
22 Comments 22
1.4k Views 1.4k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"Friends and Followers, A new one. The final is right behind. Read, Share, Enjoy, Maxx and Rachel"

June 16th is a day that will live in infamy.

That was a statement made many years ago when the Japanese attacked the Navy in Pearl Harbor.

Well, in some ways, this day feels the same way. It was a total surprise that attacked my senses and my heart, destroying me completely.

I am Tanner Cross. I am thirty-five years old. I am a Staff Sergeant in the 82nd Airborne, stationed at Fort Liberty, Fayetteville, North Carolina. I have been in the Army for seventeen years. I have had a promising career. I have been involved in many deployments to Iraq or Afghanistan for most of my time. I am in a special unit that can be called up for duty in six hours for top-secret assignments. So, I can leave any day without knowing when or if I will return. I am used to it now, but it is hard on my family.

I am married to Trisha Cross, the love of my life. We married my second year in the Army after I returned from my first Iraq deployment. We have had a good life even though I have had nine regular deployments and many special assignments during our marriage. Each one has taken a toll on Trisha, but she is a strong woman and has weathered the separations reasonably well.

We have two children, Thomas, twelve, and Millie, ten. They are great kids and understand that I am a soldier and have to go where I am assigned. They don’t like me being gone, but they know. So many of their friends are in the same boat, which is common in school and the neighborhood. They do a great job helping to support their mom while I am away.

A little about Trisha and me.

I am six feet tall and carry two hundred fifteen pounds of fighting muscle. My body is hard and sculpted. I have been wounded once, so I have a scar on my lower belly from a sniper's bullet. It's a good thing he wasn’t a better shot. I recovered well and was home for a year after that, and that was when we made Millie. I am well equipped in the cock department with a fat seven inches between my legs. I always make sure Trisha is satisfied so that she has never had any complaints except about the lack of sex during my absence. We do have some phone or Skype sex while I am away as a sex Band-Aid, but as you can imagine, it is not the same.

My lovely Trisha is exquisite, standing five feet seven inches tall and weighing one hundred and twenty pounds. She keeps her body in shape by visiting the gym and taking weekly yoga classes. Trisha is a natural blonde with green eyes and a beautiful long face. Her lips are puffy and soft to the kiss. Her breasts are firm, natural 34DD cups with large areolas and eraser-hard nipples. Her waist is narrow, flaring to lovely wide hips and her firm bubble butt. Trisha has long legs that stop at my favorite part of her, her pussy. She has puffy outer lips and delicate inner ones that flower open like a Morning Glory when I excite her. She doesn’t like body hair, so as a gift, a few years ago, I gave her full-body laser hair removal. Now she is baby smooth every minute. 

Trisha is an accountant and works for the base as a contractor, making excellent money. She plays tennis and swims and is relatively good at both.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit at the NCO club on base, staring into a mug of warm beer. It is the third one I have drank in the past three hours. I am not a big drinker, so this one is the last I will have. This mug has been sitting in front of me for almost an hour as I try to figure out what happened to my life. 

I have been in war zones, being shot at. I have been wounded. I have been on unspeakable secret missions to protect our country and the rest of the world. But nothing has affected me, like the news I received this morning, the first day I was home after a ten-day secret mission.

After debriefing, I arrived home overnight and contacted my family to say that I was back. It is always a surprise to my family when I can contact them. I sat in the reception waiting for my ride with my good friend Chris. It was just after 7:00 a.m., and I knew everyone would be up and ready for school and work. I called our home phone. It rang several times, and the recording came on. I waited till it ended and left a message. “Hey everyone, Dad is back in the country and will be home in less than an hour. I will miss you all since you are off to school and work. Can’t wait till you get home today, and we can all be together again.”

I hung up and called Trisha’s cell number. It immediately went to voice mail. That was not too surprising, but a little. “Hey babe, I am back and have great news. I love you and can’t wait to see you, hold you, and make passionate love to you. Hurry home tonight. Can you get off early? We can reconnect before the kids get home. I love you.”

Chris pulled up, and we headed home. He lives with his wife, Laura, and four kids three doors from me. We are good friends, and our wives are close, too.

It had only been ten days, but I was excited to get home. Knowing that life would be normal again until my next assignment was comforting.

We rounded the corner onto our street. My house is the fifth one on the right. As we moved up the street, I saw a red SUV in my driveway and Trisha standing beside it. She was kissing a man I did not know. I was shocked. I was instantly in attack mode. Chris saw Trisha, too, and quickly sped up, driving past our house to the next street, turning the corner, and stopping. I looked at him, and he knew.

Chris grabbed me, holding my arm tight. “No, Tanner, you can’t! You will kill him, and I can’t let you do that, at least not yet.”

I looked at him. I was devastated. The man’s SUV shot up the street behind us. I was out of the truck and jogging to my house. I wanted to catch Trisha before she could clean up. I pounded on the door. It opened.

Trisha stood there in a robe with a smile on her face. The look on her face changed to horror, and she screamed, “Oh God,” and fainted. I didn’t move, letting her crumble to the floor. Chris was standing behind me, watching it all.

I stepped over Trisha and went directly to our bedroom. The bed was messy, with a wet spot in the middle. Trisha’s clothes from last night were scattered on the floor. I looked around. There were open condom wrappers on the bedside table and floor. I walked into the bathroom and looked around. There were used condoms in the trash can and a wet towel on the floor, so I knew the man had showered before he left.

I stripped out of my uniform and got out a clean towel. I started the shower and locked the bathroom door. I stepped in and washed myself. I stood under the hot, soothing rain and thought about what I had seen. What was happening? Who was the man? How long had he been fucking Trisha? Where were my kids last night? Jesus, all these fucking questions and no fucking answers.

I stepped out of the shower to dry off and heard someone at the door.

“Tanner, please let me in. I need to talk to you!” It was Trisha.

I dried and wrapped the towel around me and picked up the condoms from the trash can. I unlocked and opened the door. I looked at Trisha. I held out my closed hand with the condoms in my palm. I said nothing. I opened my hands, letting Trisha see what I was holding, and then I threw them in her face. I pushed her aside and walked past her. No words were spoken as I quickly dressed and walked out, slamming the bedroom door. I went to the kitchen and saw Chris was sitting there.

“You still here, man?” I asked.

“Yeah, I didn’t want you to do something stupid. Are you alright?” He asked.

I looked at Chris. “What do you think? We have been under extreme pressure for the past ten days. I was so happy to be home, back to some semblance of normal life. I arrive home and see my wife kissing another man in my driveway in front of the whole fucking neighborhood. Half a dozen condoms full of cum were in the bathroom trash. So yeah, I am doing fucking outstanding my friend, just fucking outstanding!”

I went to the liquor cabinet, took down a bottle of Jack Daniels, turned it up, swallowed several large gulps, and slammed the bottle on the counter. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Trisha standing in the doorway, her hand over her mouth and tears running down her cheeks.

I looked at Chris, “Don’t worry, man, I am not going to kill her today. Besides, I have to figure out what to do with the kids when she is dead, and I am in jail.”

I saw Trisha turn and run down the hall. She screamed, “Oh God, Oh God!”  The bedroom door slammed shut.

“Chris, please go home to Laura and find out what she knows, brother,” I told him.

I closed the door behind Chris as he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the living room and sat in my comfortable recliner. I stared into nowhere, wherever, anywhere but here. At this moment, being in a foxhole in Afghanistan may have even been better.

A while later, I heard Trisha coming down the hall. She walked to me, dropping to her knees in front of me. I did not look at her and didn’t move. Trisha reached up for my hand to touch me. I pulled it away. I heard her gasp. She began to snivel, so I knew tears were rolling down her face. I was angry, but I was calm. After years of training, I had learned to restrain my anger. What I did feel strongly about was my disgust at Trisha’s betrayal.

I spoke, “How could you?”

I never looked at her. Trisha reached for my hand again, and I pulled it away. “Don’t ever touch me again!” A brief gesture of anger surfaced.

“Oh God, I have fucked up so badly!” and Trisha rolled over on the floor sobbing.  

I stood and walked to the kitchen. I took my keys off the hook and went into the garage. My Ford F150 was waiting for me. I knew she loved me, even if my wife didn’t anymore.

I climbed behind the wheel and started her. I opened the garage door and heard her purring. As I put her in gear for the first time in ten days, I saw Trisha run into the garage. As she stood before me in front of the truck, I was tempted to put it in drive and crush her against my tool bench. But no, what about the kids? They needed their mom.

She looked devastated, just like a cheating slut. She disgusted me.

I turned, looking out the back as I pulled out and closed the garage door, leaving Trisha with only her thoughts and nasty pussy.

I drove to the base, filled up my friend, giving her a new life, and pulled into the NCO Club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been sitting here for three hours wallowing in self-pity. I was amazed that I was not angry, at least not angry enough to kill someone yet. But I was certainly upset.

My phone had been off, so I was not barraged with desperate calls and messages.

I finally calmed myself enough to begin rational thinking again. I thought about the months before my last unexpected deployment eleven days ago. Had I seen anything in Trisha’s behavior that could have warned me of her cheating? Who was the man? I had not recognized him, though I didn’t get a good look at him due to the flaming anger that overtook me when I saw them kissing out in the front yard, where everyone could see it was another man and not me!

As I nursed the warm beer, I thought about the man. He was about Trisha’s height and had dark hair, but that was all I had. He was in civilian clothes, so he was probably not a military man, but maybe. 

I did get a good look at his SUV. It was a Chevy Suburban, bright red with shiny chrome wheels. It's a little tacky if you ask me. But it would be easy to spot if I were on the lookout for it. I thought back, had I ever seen that vehicle before, anywhere? After much thought, I was sure that I had seen it. It stood out and could have been in a parking lot or on the street. The more I thought about it, the Chevy Suburban seemed familiar to me. Yes! Yes! I had seen it before, but where?

I called the bartender over and ordered a Coke on ice. There would be no more drinking for me. I was in recon mode now. I was going to find this man and fuck him up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH GOD!!!

Tanner came home this morning. He saw David and me kissing. What a terrible mistake I made. It was not supposed to happen. It was just dinner, too much wine, and a ride home. Oh, Jesus, what did I do?

Nothing was supposed to happen. It was not like that. I was not going to fuck David. I am a married woman and would never cheat on my husband.

But when we arrived home, I was pretty drunk, and David helped me inside. I was holding onto him as he took me into the bedroom. He kissed me again. I had not had sex in ten days, and I was so fucking horny I just crumbled and kissed David back, giving myself to him. Then, before I knew it, we were naked in bed. David was on top of me fucking me so good that I started cumming like crazy. I was so overcome with lust I began fucking him back. I pulled David down and kissed him. David rose, pulled out of my pussy, and shot his creamy cum load all over my face and breasts. David pushed back inside me, and he fucked me more. I was almost delirious, cumming over and over, then he flipped me over on my front and fucked me doggy, my favorite position. God, David could fuck.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

David’s cock was not big, but he knew how to fuck and used it like a piledriver plowing my pussy. He also spanked my ass and teased my asshole, which I loved. He started to put a finger in my ass, but I screamed at him, “NO, NO,” and he stopped. That almost broke the spell I was in, but then David reached under me and pinched my clit. I exploded, cumming hard and squirting all over David and the bed.

I collapsed, and David lay on top of me. His cock was still hard, so he sat back up, pulled my legs together, trapping his cock in my pussy. Then he slowly began to fuck me again at a smooth slow pace. God, David could fuck, fast, slow, hard, soft. It didn’t matter. David was incredible. I was so wound up by then I didn’t care who was fucking me. I even thought I was fucking Tanner and called out his name while David was fucking me. David didn’t care and even chuckled, knowing he was fucking Tanner's wife.

That made me mad, and I yelled at him, “Get out, you are a fucking asshole!” I tried to push him off me, but he pinched my nipples hard and drove his cock deep into my pussy, and I was his again. He fucked me, making me cum, and I was off into orgasm land again, cumming over and over.

This happened most of the night, so we didn’t sleep much. If I fell asleep, David would fuck me awake, and we were at it again. David used a whole box of condoms he had bought. We were finally exhausted sometime after 4:00 a.m., and I fell asleep. David had cum one last time and fell asleep too.  

I heard the home phone ring and looked at the clock. It was just after 7:00 a.m. I knew my kids were coming home in a few minutes, and I thought that was my friend Laura's warning. Then I heard my cell phone ring again. I ignored it.

I pushed David away from me. I was still horny, and God, I could have fucked him all day. We both had to get to work, but David would go in and cover for me until I got my kids off to school and got to work.

David showered and dressed, and I put on a robe. I went out front to greet the kids as they came up the street, and David followed me. As I stood in the driveway waiting for the kids, David pulled me to him and kissed me. I pushed him away so my kids and neighbors didn’t see him. I pushed him into his SUV, and he left.

A few minutes later, the kids came along. I got them inside and dressed for school. They had eaten already, so I kissed all three and hurried them out for the school bus. I went back inside to clean up the house, specifically the bedroom.

I had just started when there was a hard knock on the front door. I thought David had left something. I went to the door, opened it, and had the shock of my life. There stood Tanner, my loving husband. I froze, seeing the look on his face. On My God, I knew he had seen David kiss me and then leave. I screamed, “Oh God, No!” and fainted, falling hard to the floor.

I was out for a while. When I came around, Chris, Laura’s husband, was there to help me.

I was confused and disoriented. I looked at Chris, “What… where is Tanner?”

“In your bedroom, I think,” he said as he looked at me. Then Chris snarked at me, asking, “My God, Trish, what have you done?”

I ran to our bedroom. I looked around the room. Jesus, it was a disaster. Tanner had seen what I was looking at. The bed looked like there had been a tornado. Yes, there had been a sexual tornado. The sheets were rumbled and soaked with sweat and cum. My clothes from last night were everywhere, and there were many condom wrappers on the bedside table and floor. Oh God, I have fucked up so badly.

I heard the shower and tried to open the door, but it was locked. I turned the knob again and again, then knocked on the door. “Tanner, please let me in. I need to talk to you.” I begged.   

A few minutes passed, and the door opened. A half-naked Tanner stood there with an angry expression on his face. He said nothing; he just held out his balled-up fist. He looked me in the eye and opened his fist. Lying in his palm were condoms, a lot of them all filled with David’s cum. Then, without a word, Tanner threw them in my face. “YOU FUCKING CUNT!” Tanner barked and pushed past me to get dressed.

I was so shocked I couldn’t talk. I just stood there watching him. My heart was pounding so hard it hurt. I knew what I had done to my loving husband and my family. I fell to the floor again and sobbed. Tanner walked out and slammed the door so hard the walls shook. He was furious, and I knew I was doomed, or at least my marriage was.  

As I lay there, too afraid to move. My life was over, and my wonderful husband had been hurt beyond repair, all for what? Nothing, nothing at all, just a few fucks!

I gathered myself and went to talk to Tanner. He was sitting in his chair, staring off into space. He had no expression. He didn’t look mad. He looked like a zombie with dead eyes. I knelt before him and tried to touch him. He barked at me to never touch him again. My whole body shuttered at the thought of that happening, never being able to feel Tanner. I started to cry again.

Then, the words that had no way to answer came out of his mouth, “MY GOD WOMAN, HOW COULD YOU?”

I looked at him, and I was having a hard time focusing. I couldn’t answer the question. I had no idea how I allowed David to fuck me. Last night, I was not the Trisha I or anyone else knew. I changed into a different person, conditioned by the alcohol and my horniness. In all the years that Tanner and I have been together and over the many deployments Tanner has been on, I had never even come close to cheating. I never talked about or thought about it. Laura and I have always helped each other make our dreams stay true. We were our own personal support system.

But last night was different. Laura watched my kids so I could go to dinner with David. It was to be an innocent dinner. We had been working hard, and I had been putting in a lot of hours. David is my boss, and he saw how hard I was working and knew Tanner was gone. I thought he respected me and my love for Tanner. I never thought David would ever make a move on me. It had never happened before. We had not even flirted. We just worked together.

After last night, my judgment of people is not as good as I thought.

While eating dinner, I had several glasses of wine and felt no pain. I was still in control, though. As we finished dinner, I had one last glass of wine. For some reason, it hit me hard, and I was quickly drunk and needed David’s help to leave the restaurant. I had taken an Uber to dinner and was taking one home, but David put me in his SUV and drove me home. I closed my eyes as we went along and must have fallen asleep.

David helped me inside when we arrived and took me to my bedroom. I don’t remember much, but somehow, we started kissing. I was very horny. David made a move on me, and I was swept up in the sexual frenzy that he created. The next thing I knew, I was naked on the bed with David on top of me. He was fucking me so good, and I was fucking him back. Then I started cumming and never stopped. We fucked, off and on all night long. I was so out of control at this point I thought it was Tanner fucking me, and I remember calling out for him when I came a few times.

When morning came, I saw David in my bed. I was angry about what we had done. I knew David had to leave the house before the kids came home. I rousted him up, and he dressed quickly. I walked out with him. Why did I do that? I don't know. and he pulled me to him and kissed me. I pushed him away and ran back into the house, ashamed of what I had done. I had to keep it together for the kids, so I ran to the bathroom, washed my face, and put on a different robe. The kids came home a little while later. I dressed them and sent them off to school.

After they left, I returned to the house. I was afraid that the neighbors may have seen me. As I sat in the kitchen, trying to think through what had happened, there was a knock at the door. I thought it was David, so I opened it. “Oh God,” I cried out. It was not David but Tanner standing there. By the look on his face, I knew Tanner had seen David and me. I was so shocked that I fainted.

When I awoke, I was lying in the open front doorway. I looked around and was confused. Chris helped me up, telling me Tanner was in our bedroom. He also asked me what I had done.

Oh God, Chris knew, too. I immediately panicked and ran to the bedroom. I was already ashamed of what I had done, and I knew that Tanner had probably seen David kiss me. By now, Tanner had perhaps seen the messed-up bed and all the other evidence lying around in the bed and bathrooms. Oh God, I was so dead! Somehow, I had to find a way to tell Tanner what I had done, but now it was most likely too late.

Tanner bolded past me when I tried to talk with him and left the room. I ran after him, but he wouldn't speak to me and barked at me, asking me how I could do this. Then he left and drove away without another word. Now he is gone, and I was a cheating slut.

Oh God, what am I going to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left the club and drove to my unit compound. I requested a room for a week and checked in. I took my gear into the room and stored it. I set up my computer and laid on my bunk. I was so confused and mad as hell. I could not understand what had happened to my life, family, and wife. Over all our years together and my many deployments, Trisha has been extremely loyal. I never doubted her love or fidelity, never. So, what the hell has happened all of a sudden? How could she have cheated and done this to me, to us, and to our kids? Our lives were hard enough, and now Trisha has made things almost impossible.

My cell phone buzzed. It was Trisha calling. I ignored her for now. I could not talk to her. I needed time. She needed time. She had to make damn sure she told me the whole truth, or we were definitely through. I cannot live with her if she cannot be trusted. When I am on deployment, I must know Trisha is being faithful to me so I can focus on my assignment. That cannot clutter my mind, or I could make a critical, deadly mistake.

My cell phone buzzed again. It was Chris. I answered.

“Hey man, how are you doing?” He asked.

I snapped back, “As good as I was when I saw you the last time, and you asked, fucking outstanding,” It was a challenging time for me.

There was silence. Then Chris said, “OK, I get it! Look, man, sorry about all this. Laura is at your house. Trisha is destroyed by what has happened. It would be best if you talked to her sooner than later. You can’t let this fester. You have to lay it to rest now. Do you remember what happened to Thomas when he let it go too long? You can’t let that happen to you and Trisha. You have to deal with it today.”  

I thought about what Chris said and knew he was right.

“I know Chris, you know me. I need a clear head, and I don’t have one right now. All I want to do is kill someone. I don’t know who!” I said, being honest about where my head was.

“Tanner, you know you can’t do that. You have to get it together and talk to Trisha. If you want Laura and me there, we will be happy to mediate. But it would be best if you did this now, not wait. Then you can decide what is next.” Chris said.

Chris made sense. Trisha is the only one who can help me understand what happened. But can I trust her to be honest with me? Trisha has never lied to me before, so I think so. She created this problem and is the only one who can explain it.

“Ok, set up something with Trisha, and you two have to be there. Tell me, and I will be there.” I told Chris.

While I waited to meet with Trisha, I was finding the man.

Part 2 Coming

Copyright © 2024 MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments