Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Chance Encounter (Part 2)

"The narrator finishes his story of a friendly hook-up."

37
3 Comments 3
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the final part of the series."

My pulse quickened a notch when I saw her. Even though I hadn't seen Kate in months, if not more than a year, the first thing that came to mind was a picture of my cock plowing into her pussy. She fucked like no one I had ever been with. And even though I secretly hoped the night would end that way, realistically that was not going to happen despite my prayers.

But here we were at a banquet, both solo, and she looked fantastic. Kate was wearing a form-fitting black dress, cut just low enough to show a trace of cleavage and hint at what lay beneath. The dress was backless, so she wasn't wearing a bra, yet those firm mounds seemed to float in the air. If anything, she had lost some weight in her hips even though her boobs remained large for her petite frame.

So after a platonic hug and a bit of small talk, I suggested we sit down and catch up. We found a table and I bought a couple of drinks. Kate had a perpetual smile on her face as we reminisced about old times. Our brief fling was never mentioned, and I avoided delving too deep into her current relationship status.

Eventually, the music began, and the dance floor began to fill. After several songs, Kate asked if I had enough courage to dance with her. Even though I'm a lousy dancer, the chance to legitimately hold her in my arms emboldened me.

"Of course. It would be my pleasure."

The song was a slow classic allowing me to avoid stepping on toes, but clearly, Kate was a skilled dancer. She floated on the dance floor, and so we danced to several similar pieces. After a few drinks, our bodies seemed to meld, and as I held her, I could feel her breasts pushing into me. Soon it was more than her breasts, she was pushing her hips into me and my cock was responding appropriately. I didn't want to be too obvious in front of everyone, but I was turned on to the point where others were going to see my obvious erection, so I begged her to take a break from the dance floor and sit for a spell.

"Do you have something in your pocket, or is that a hint that you like me?" Kate looked up and smiled that saucy smile as she used her version of the old Mae West line. "By the way, my kids have moved out of the house. I'm free tonight if you'd like to stop by and have a drink with me in a more private setting."

That was all it took. We decided to leave the party early and get comfortable at her place. She had her car, so I followed her in mine. I got there a few minutes after she had already arrived and following her instructions, I just let myself in. Immediately, I noticed articles of clothing strewn about on the floor—evidence that Kate was undressing as she made her way up the stairs. When I entered the living room I noticed a pair of tiny panties draped over the couch.

"Make yourself at home. I'll be out in a minute. Better yet, there's some wine in the fridge. Pour a couple of glasses and bring them to the bedroom. I have something to show you."

My cock hardened at the realization that we were going directly past "Go" and starting out in her bedroom. Already my brain was on fire and we were just getting started.

I removed my coat and shoes and found the chardonnay in the fridge with two glasses already set out on the counter. I poured some wine and made my way into the bedroom. Kate was nowhere to be seen so I set her wine on a nightstand and sat on the bed.

"I'll be out in a sec. I'm trying on something new."

Of course, I was excited. The evening was promising to end with the kind of passion I had fantasized about. I still vividly remembered our last session together. Kate had skills in bed that kept me awake at night. I loosened my tie and sipped the wine.

"Ta-da...." Kate entered the bedroom from her walk-in closet, posing in an unbelievable outfit. She was wearing a black thigh-length negligee and a sheer nylon robe, all see-through. She was not wearing any panties and a tiny patch of pubic hair was visible through the robe. Her cone-shaped breasts on display through the thin nylon jiggled with each step. "What do you think?"

"Jesus, are those clothes even legal?" If I wasn't visibly horny before, I was now. My cock sprang to attention upon first glance while she promenaded as if modeling. The outfit left nothing to the imagination. Kate's curves were on full display and for a mother of two, she still had a knockout body. She strode over to the nightstand and bending over, grabbed her wine while offering me a clear view of her round derriere and more. Her pussy lips were on full display as she bent over for several seconds before turning around. Wine in hand, she sat next to me on the bed. "Cheers," she toasted as we clinked glasses.

"I just got this outfit, and I haven't had a chance to show it off. Do you like it?"

"You look fantastic. The only thing better will be to fuck you in it. God, you look so sexy." There was no point beating around the bush, so to speak. We both knew we would be fucking in short order.

Kate pulled her shoulders back and puffed out her chest. "I can still get away with no bra, but these puppies are starting to sag a little. They used to be so perky."

I stared at her tits as she shimmied her shoulders and shook them playfully. Her breasts were anything but sagging. Her large pink nipples poked through the fabric, begging to be sucked. "You have nothing to worry about in the boob department," I said. "Your tits are perfect...not too big but plenty big enough. And I fucking love your big nipples!"

Kate looked down at my crotch as I tried to rearrange my expanding equipment, my cock straining to free itself. "Looks like you are a bit uncomfortable. Why don't you get rid of a few clothes and relax a bit?" She reached over with her free hand and unbuckled my belt.

I set my wine glass on the nightstand and stood, unzipping my trousers and dropping them onto the carpet. My jockeys bulged with my erection, now at eye-popping proportions.

"Better drop those too before they explode." She slapped playfully at the tent formed by my rigid cock as I slipped my thumbs inside the waistband and dropped them to my ankles.

"Oh, my! You are even bigger than I remembered." Kate grasped my prick and slid her fingers up and down its length. Admittedly, she had small hands, but her fingers could not completely engulf my circumference. "Such a nice, fat cock, and good length as well. I'm getting wet just thinking about you sliding this in me." Kate smiled mischievously and wiggled her ass as if enduring an uncomfortable penetration. She winked and licked her lips seductively. She kissed the glans in a motherly gesture before releasing it.

She took a large sip of wine and set her glass down on the nightstand. She removed her "robe," a garment that obviously provided no privacy or warmth but did shine in the sex appeal department. She scooted her butt back on the bed and lay down next to where I was sitting, her breasts settling only slightly due to gravity and her hard nipples jutting skyward invitingly. Her negligee rode up toward her waist, completely exposing her neatly trimmed pussy. "Come here. I can't wait any longer. I'm so horny...I just want to dispense with the preliminaries and fuck your brains out."

Despite hearing Kate use graphic sexual language previously, her words still tended to shock me, at least initially. But it also excited me. My wife never talked that way, and even early in my sexual escapades before marriage I couldn't remember any partner using such coarse terms except on rare occasions.

But here was my former co-worker: normally a model of propriety who always dressed conservatively and was polite to a fault, now lying next to me clothed in the skimpiest and most revealing of garments, her nakedness openly on display. The irony excited me. It was almost as if a nun led a secret life as a call girl. But there was no shame in it for Kate, or me for that matter. At the moment I was the luckiest guy on earth, and my phallus showed it. I was about to fuck this gentle, sweet lady with a killer body who knew how and when to talk dirty, and I couldn't wait to sink my cock in her moist cunt.

I rolled over on top of her, and our lips met, first tenderly and then more forcefully. Her tongue entered my mouth and it instantly brought back memories of our first encounter. Kate was an incredible kisser. Mixed with her passionate necking were begged commands that you might find in a cheap porn novel. As she tongued my ear she whispered, "Fuck me like a dirty whore. I want to feel your big cock stretch my cunt. Fuck me so I can't walk tomorrow. And then fill my pussy with your sweet cum."

As she murmured and moaned encouragement, I fingered her cunt, slipping first one and then two fingers inside her moist passage--fucking her with my hand. Her passion only increased until she was begging me for more. "Put your big cock in me now. Shove it in. I need to feel your thick shaft. Hurry! I need you in me now! Oh, God, I want your cock in me so bad. I want to wrap my legs around you while you fuck me like a cheap whore." Her voice had an urgency that only excited me more.

I removed my fingers and scooted on top of her. Kate spread her legs to allow easy access as she reached down and grabbed my swollen member in her small hand. We both craned our necks to watch as she rubbed the fat head up and down her slit, lubricating it with her fluids so she could more easily insert it into her waiting hole.

"You're so big. God, it feels like you're going to split my little pussy in two. Go slowly at first until I get used to your thickness. I'd forgotten how big you are. I can't get my fingers all the way around you--you're so thick." She held the shaft and worked it back and forth as I gently pushed it inside her. Her labia folded in around my cock, so she formed a V with her pointer and index fingers and spread her labia on either side of my shaft to allow me freer access. Once the fat head gained purchase, I slowly pushed more inside her. She moaned in pleasure as inch after inch penetrated her vagina until I was completely buried. Her cunt felt deliriously wonderful.

"Wait! Just hold it there a second. Let me get used to this. God, you are so big! My pussy is on fire--it's been so long!." Kate kissed me passionately, her tongue working its magic once again. She simultaneously moaned in my ear a mix of pleasure and pain. I resisted the urge to pump long strokes inside her, involuntarily making small movements with my ass. Her cunt gripped me like a warm, wet vise.

"Ok, just go slowly for a while. I haven't been fucked in a long time. I want to make this last."

I carefully withdrew until only the tip was inside her and her labia could fold partially closed. Then, I once again slowly regained purchase and slid my cock slowly inside her. I repeated this technique for several minutes, her labia alternately stretching and nearly closing as I all but pulled out. Her pussy was well lubricated by now and my cock was sliding in and out freely. I fondled and kissed her breasts, sucking on her dollar-sized nipples. Kate moaned all the while and kissed my mouth, my ears, and my face. Finally, she redirected my actions in a hoarse whisper.

"Ok, I think I'm good now. Go ahead and fuck me harder. Pound me with your big cock. Fuck me like you mean it. I need a good, hard, fucking."

Her eyes were hooded, half closed, and her breathing came in bursts as I picked up speed and began thrusting in earnest. She wrapped her arms around me and spread her legs even further apart, meeting me thrust for thrust with her ass. The bed shook and groaned with our energy, and I looked up and realized that the mirror above her headboard provided a great view of my ass thrusting up and down on top of her. I threw myself into it and poured all my energy into her like a sprinter racing for the finish line.

CorneliaDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CorneliaDoll

Kate's moaning became even more intense, and she whispered filthy directions in my ear. Without warning, she pressed her knees back raised and her ass so I had unrestrained access to her cunt. She grabbed my ass with both hands, pulling me into her as my balls slapped against her ass.

After about ten minutes of this, I realized that if I didn't slow down, I would either cum or have a heart attack. I wanted this to last forever but the sensations were overwhelming me. I felt like I was fucking a tight little contortionist.

"Kate...let's slow down or I'm going to cum soon," I begged.

Her tongue was in my ear and she whispered hoarsely there, "No, I want to feel your cum...go ahead...shoot it in me. Fill me up. Your big cock is driving me crazy. I'll cum with you. My pussy is on fire."

She tongued my ear again, and her hands pulled me tightly into her. "Oh, fuuuuck! I'm cumming. Cum with me...oh my god...it feels soooooo goooood."

That was all it took. I buried myself in her and felt a surge of jizz race up my shaft. Just at that moment, Kate stuck a finger in my ass, and I shot off a load like never before. She wiggled her finger back and forth as she whispered orders in my ear, "That's it. Shoot all that hot cum in me. Fill me up. Your cock is so hard and thick. Give me every last drop."

I held her like that, occasionally adding a thrust with my hips, until I was completely spent. Finally, several minutes later as we lay in each other's arms, I realized that my cock had softened and I slipped out of her. We both looked down to see a mixture of cum and pussy juice pooling on the bedspread as it drained out of her cunt. We were breathless. Kate kissed me passionately and grabbing my hand, placed it on her firm breast. Her smile was almost a smirk as she kissed my nose.

"Fuck, Kate--I've never cum so hard in my life, especially when you stuck your finger in my ass. My god, that was wild."

She only smiled that silky smile. "Did you like that? I'm glad you were able to cum with me."

We lay there for several minutes, cuddling and kissing. Cum continued to seep from her labia, and she reached down and scooped up a wad with two fingers. She placed her fingers in her mouth and sucked.

"Mmmm. Tastes good. Try some."

She scooped up another batch from her labia. I watched, fascinated, as she raised her hand and put her gooey fingers in my mouth. Her cunt juice combined with my cum had an intoxicating smell—organic and ripe. I held her fingers in my mouth and licked the last drops from them.

"I need some dessert," I added. I bent down and took a ripe, pink nipple into my mouth and licked and sucked on it before switching to the other breast.

We lay there for probably fifteen minutes, cuddling and smooching. I continued to nurse on her fat nipples. Her large areolae glistened with my saliva.

"That makes my pussy hot. I love having my nipples sucked." Kate reached down and gently stroked my limp cock which miraculously began to slowly respond until it was not rigid, but at least firm. She watched in amazement as it began to gradually swell in her hand. It needed no lubrication; my penis was still slippery with a mix of cum and pussy juice. After a few minutes of her stoking and kissing me, my cock was standing at semi-rigid attention again, but this time Kate was in no hurry. She got on her knees and bent over me so she could take my cock in her mouth. At first, she worked on just the glans, but as it began to respond, she took in more of it and soon had several inches between her lips.

After several minutes of sucking and stroking, she got on all fours, pointed her ass at me, and looking over her shoulder, asked, "Do you want to fuck me from behind? We haven't tried that, and I love it that way. Good, old-fashioned doggie sex."

I stared at her ass, her beautiful breasts hanging down and a wanton smile on her face. I didn't say anything but simply crawled up behind her and stroked my cock a few times before slipping it into her still-wet pussy. It slid in easily, but Kate still let out a guttural groan when I pressed forward and buried it in her.

"Oh Jesus, you don't mess around. Just shove it in while you're at it!"

"Are you ok...I didn't mean to hurt you."

"No no...that's ok. I just wasn't quite expecting that. It feels like you're in my tonsils this way."

Regardless, Kate began to meet my little thrusts by pushing back until my balls made a slapping sound as we began fucking harder and harder. Every so often I pulled completely out, my cock head glistening and her quim expanded into an O shape. Then I would slowly put just the head in, and Kate would push back until I was buried again.

After several minutes of this and encouraged by her ass-play during our recently finished coitus, I reached down and moistened the fingers of my left hand with her juices and then rubbed it around the tight star of her asshole. Gradually I began working just the tip of my pointer finger into her ass. Finally, I grew more brazen and pushed it in deeper until I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her pussy with just a thin piece of skin between my finger in her ass and my cock in her pussy.

At first, Kate looked back quizzically, but I knew I must be doing something right as she started moaning and saying "Yes, right there" as my finger wormed its way into her ass.

I could see she was contemplating something more as she wriggled and moaned to my ministrations. The sight of my penis slowly sliding in and out of her quim was great, but her round bubble butt begged me as well.

"Um! That feels so dirty. You're a nasty boy, aren't you? I bet I know what nasty boys like."

Kate looked at me over her shoulder and gave her ass a little wiggle.

"Would you like to fuck my ass?" she finally asked. "I've never done that if you don't count a finger or two. But you feel so good this way. It's kind of exciting just to think about it. I'm a little afraid of what your big prick might do to me there, though."

"That would make two of us. That is...." I pulled both my prick and my finger out of her momentarily. "I mean, obviously I've never had it done to me...um...but I've never done it to anyone else either. Do you mean it? You've got a great ass! I love just looking at it in this position. But you look pretty small there compared to my cock."

As I was talking, I slid my cock head up and down her glistening pussy lips and rubbed it against her little star. I pushed ever so slightly to test the waters and succeeded in only distorting the head of my cock but made no progress. My cock wasn't quite hard enough to keep the shaft from bending and then the head would slide up or down and miss her anus. Undiscouraged, I put my fingers in her wet pussy and then rubbed the juices over the head of my cock until it was shining with her lubrication and stroked it a few times. Just the thought of burying myself in Kate's ass stiffened me.

Kate said nothing but was looking over her shoulder anxiously.

"I don't think it's going to fit. Maybe we'd better try it some other time." She was rethinking her suggestion.

"One more try...I'll be careful." Kate wiggled her ass in the apprehension of my anal assault, but this time I gripped my cock firmly just behind the fat head and pushed against her little pink button. At first, the result was the same, my glans only flattened against the opening but then her little star began to open, and my cock head disappeared in her ass.

"There we go. Oh, Lord, you are tight there."

"Holy shit! It feels like you shoved a cucumber in my ass. Please, be careful."

"The hard part is over," I said. "I'll be gentle. My cock feels like it's in a beautiful, soft vise. Are you ok?"

Slowly, I inched my way into her ass. Kate moaned in pleasure at my question but gripped the sheets in clenched fists. Once my glans was past her anal ring it was much easier to slide back and forth. Gradually I worked more of my length inside her until I was nearly buried. Kate had stopped complaining and was now moaning a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Jesus, I've never felt anything quite like this. Your cock is reaching virgin territory." By now Kate was responding and slowly meeting me thrust for thrust and wriggling her ass in tight movements.

Without disengaging, I held her hips and sat back on my haunches until I was flat on my back and Kate was squatting over me, still facing my feet. She balanced herself and began squatting up and down on me. The view of her ass sliding on my cock was indescribable. After a few minutes, she stood and I slid out of her.

"Too much? Sorry. I'm trying to be careful."

"Oh, no. I'm just getting started. I want to watch your face and not your feet as you shove this big banana in my ass. This is exciting...and so nasty. I'm not sure if I like it as much as regular fucking, but it is an interesting sensation and not at all unpleasurable."

Kate had turned around and faced me. She kneeled over while grabbing my cock and reinserted it into her ass--this time effortlessly. "There we go. Home again, Daddy."

She leaned over and squatted on my shaft to begin fucking me again. Her negligee had fallen from her shoulders and was bunched up around her waist, the straps dangling. Her tits bobbled with each thrust. Kate's face was a mixture of concentration and pleasure.

"Do you think you can cum again? I want you to cum in my ass. God, just saying that gets me excited. Can you shoot a wad in my tight virgin ass? If you can't, that's ok. But I'd love it if you could."

For my part, it wasn't going to take much. We'd been fucking for some time, and another load had been building. I was ready to shoot a wad, but less than before most likely. Her request to cum in her ass was all it took. I grunted an affirmation and raised my hips to meet hers. Without another word, I grabbed Kate by the waist and held my prick buried in her ass, my cock shooting what sperm I still had into her. Kate moved her ass in tight circles to squeeze every last drop from me. Finally, she collapsed on my chest, my cock slipping from her asshole and lying flaccid on my thigh.

After several minutes of heavy breathing, we both regained our composure.

"Another bucket list item is gone. That was wild!" She smiled and kissed me sweetly. "I'm glad that you were the one to take my virginity there. And, I loved it. This could be the start of something, big, as the song goes. I hope I'm not sore there tomorrow."

"You are the best fuck on the planet," I added. "I'm not sure I want to advertise that, and I don't know where you learned your skills, but I'm grateful you like sex so much. And so is my cock." We both looked down at my flaccid penis lying on my thigh, somewhat the worse for wear and looking tired.

We lay there holding each other and slowly recovered until, finally, I got up and got dressed. Going home I realized that life would never be the same. I had turned a page.

My guilt about cheating on my wife was somewhat alleviated by marital problems at home. My wife and I realized our marriage had been over for some time, and she suspected I was involved in extra-curricular activities. Our divorce was as amicable as could be expected, given the circumstances, and Kate and I found one another again, but this time permanently.

And over time, we have aged, like everyone. Our skin may be sagging in a few places and arthritis is slowly gaining a foothold, but she can still make me shoot like a geyser whenever she wants. She knows just what to say when she whispers in my ear during sex. But also as we aged, so did your experimentation with sex. Everyone should be so lucky.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments