Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Blowjob For A Debt

"The wife of my best friend offers a blowjob for a loan."

106
11 Comments 11
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was whilst reading a current story I remembered the day when the wife of my best mate offered me a blowjob if I let her borrow money to pay off a debt.

This is a true story from about twenty-five years ago and the couple I refer to are still very good friends of ours.

For the story I shall refer to them as John and Julie, John was my best friend and a work colleague, and Julie was and still is his wife. We were all in our mid-Thirties and living in a small town in rural Suffolk when Julie propositioned me at a party.

I had known and worked with John for a number of years when he met, fell in love with and married the gorgeous Julie.

My wife and I spent nearly every weekend with John and Julie either partying or eating out and drinking lots, and generally having a great time.

Julie was absolutely stunning with probably the biggest pair of tits I have ever seen, she was at least a DDD cup and they were so firm. Julie always had them on display wearing really low-cut tops showing off maximum cleavage, which always got my attention

John and Julie had been married a few years when this took place. We were at a party when Julie asked if we could have a chat outside. I mentioned to my wife that Julie wanted to talk in private, and this made us both worry that something may be wrong with their marriage.

John now was as drunk as a skunk and crashed out on a sofa so it was easy to slip outside with Julie.

Julie said, "I have made a serious error and need to borrow some money without John, knowing, would you be in a position to help me?"

I said, "Talk me through what has happened as I don't want to offend John."

Julie said, "Don't ask me to explain, please, I will do anything if you could just help me."

I had been drinking otherwise I would probably not have said what I said!

I said, "A topless blowjob would be a good starting place."

I had always fantasized about what Julie's tits would look like, plus John had told me what great blowjobs Julie gave.

Julie said, "Ok, I am desperate! So, if that's what it takes I will do that, as long as you can lend me some money."

I was stunned by her response as I was only joking, but if I could get a blowjob and see Julie's tits then would be a result.

Julie said, " I need the money real soon, John will be away on a stag weekend, next week, so let us arrange a date to suit both of us."

I was pretty sure it was all just drink talking, I was going to lend Julie the money whatever happened.

I went back and told my wife everything, well almost, I forgot to mention the bit about being offered a topless blowjob.

My wife agreed we should let Julie have the money if it was going to help save her marriage.

We agreed on an evening when my wife went to Zumba classes. When I arrived at Julie's house, it was all in darkness so I instinctively assumed she had pulled out of our deal. I knocked gently and she answered immediately as if she was waiting behind the door.

I was invited in and noticed she had candles lit everywhere instead of electric lighting to somehow set a sensual mood.

Once the door was closed Julie wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big full-on kiss on the lips, and said, "Thanks for coming."

I could now see that Julie was dressed in a big white fluffy dressing gown, which came just above the knee, she also had what appeared to be white nylons on her legs, and fluffy slippers. Julie wore more makeup than she would normally when we went out as a group and looked stunning.

She ushered me through to the lounge where she had a bottle of wine and two glasses waiting on the table. It was clear she had already had a glass or two herself from her demeanor, and I could smell it on her breath.

We sat down and I handed her an envelope that contained the money she had requested to borrow. Julie thanked me and kissed me again, this time for much longer, and forced her tongue deep into my mouth.

Julie poured us a glass of wine each and we toasted each other as we each took a long sip of the Pinot Grigio wine.

As we put our glasses down Julie stood up and took me by the hand, I instinctively followed as she lead me through the house and up to the master bedroom. Once in the bedroom, Julie said, "Ok, get naked and I will be back in a minute or two."

I stripped off down to my tight-fitting boxers that were showing off my swollen cock, then sat on the edge of the bed not really knowing if I had been set up, or whether Julie was going to seal our deal.

I need not have worried as Julie re-entered the bedroom in the sexiest White lingerie I had ever seen. The bra barely covered her huge tits, a suspender belt holding up the laciest stockings ever, and a tiny G-string that was so small it covered nothing really. She also wore a really high pair of white strappy stilettos, these made her legs look even more fabulous than normal. Julie was an angel in disguise.

"How do I look?" said Julie.

I stuttered a reply and said, "Fantastic." tripping over my tongue as I spoke.

"Well, you look uncomfortable, let's get them boxers off and see what you have to offer," said Julie.

Julie grabbed my boxers and yanked them down, then tossed them to one side as my cock sprang up at a forty-five-degree angle, and as hard as he had ever been.

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

Julie said, "Wow. Bigger than I expected."

My cock when erect is a good eight inches long and five inches plus in girth, on top of that I am circumcised.

Julie said, "This is going to be my first circumcised cock. I am going to enjoy this."

I was still sitting on the edge of the bed totally naked waiting to see if Julie would go through with her promise.

Julie said, "Get on the bed and lie down."

I did as instructed as Julie slipped off her bra to reveal the biggest pair of tits I had ever seen. Julies tits sagged a little under the incredible weight of the pair. They were perfect, though - her nipple placement just perfection, her nipples huge and stubby, and surrounded by a really wide dark areola.

Julie crawled up the bed and took my cock in her hands, which I am sure had grown another inch upon seeing Julie's tits.

Julie had a huge smile on her face, I was expecting her to be as nervous as I was, but, she just had the appearance of someone really in the moment, enjoying what was happening.

I reached out and was allowed to handle Julies massive tits, I did not expect such big tits to be so sensitive, but these were and Julie was loving the attention, her nipples swelled even more and grew to at least half an inch long if not more.

Julie stopped me and placed my cock between her huge tits, due to their size my cock looked so small as it appeared, and disappeared between them, as she gave me a wonderful tit job. I was still able from my position to get my hands on her tits and massage them as she pushed my cock back and forth between them.

I was getting so close to shooting my load I had to tell her to back off a bit, and with that, she said, "Ok, my turn," and stopped.

She ripped off her G-string and mounted my face, forcing her clean-shaven sweet-scented pussy into my open mouth, pinning me to the bed. Julie held onto the headboard as she rode my face, firing out instructions and telling me to finger her bum hole at the same time as eating her pussy. I did everything she requested and, in less than five minutes she was spraying my face with her pussy juices. I had never known a woman cum with so much force and in such volume, as she almost suffocated me when she literally collapsed on my face.

Julie just turned around and pushed her pussy back in my face, said, "Finger my arse," and lowered her mouth over my still very impressive erection. Julie bobbed up and down on my cock, as she gyrated her pussy in my mouth.

Once again, I was close to shooting my load and her expertise knew this so she slowed down and made sure I was still giving her my attention, forcing her arse back on my fingers that were buried deep in her.

Julie stopped again, She said, "I want this to be the first circumcised cock in my pussy."

I said, "Are you sure? This was supposed to be a quick blowjob."

She positioned her pussy above my cock and gently lowered herself down on it taking the full length right up to my balls, I am sure she could easily take another few inches though.

Julie rode me for ages as I held on to her swinging tits that were just inches above my face, I managed to get my mouth around her nipples on a few occasions, but with the way she bucked it was difficult to keep hold of them without biting them.

I was about to shoot my load when she stopped again. "I want this in my arse, now."

Julie lowered her arse onto my cock and slowly but surely it slid in inch by inch, then when the pain subsided she rode my cock again. This time I could not hold on and erupted shoot after shoot of hot sticky semen deep into her arse as she had her umpteenth orgasm of the night.

I was a spent force, I had not expected any of this action, I was promised a blowjob but didn't really expect to get one but had been treated to a perfect night of hardcore sex.

My cock started to subside and slowly slipped out of Julie's butthole leaving a trail of our mixed juices on her arse. Julie rolled off me onto the bed, leaving my cock shiny and sticky with our juices, and slowly subsiding.

Julie wasn't finished with me, she positioned herself between my legs with her huge tits swaying from side to side. She lowered her hungry mouth onto my sticky cock and took the full-length deep into the back of her throat. I took the opportunity to take her tits in my hands and massaged her huge erect nipples between my fingers, Julie had a further orgasm just through foreplay, her body shook and she bit down on my cock at the same time, this gave me quite a shock.

With the attention Julie was giving my cock it soon became erect again, Julie just carried on until I erupted another load into her mouth, and Julie swallowed every drop.

Once Julie had released my cock she looked at me and said, "I kept my part of our deal, how was that for you?"

I was totally spent and just said, "That was wonderful. John was not wrong when he said you gave the best blowjob's ever."

Julie said, "Meet me here again tomorrow night for a repeat, then we are even and no one needs to know."

I just said, "OK."

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments