Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Things That Happen In The Army - Part 1

"Experiences on a trip to the annual regimental planning meeting."

26
5 Comments 5
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Part 1 of a longer story, that will take some time to tell."

It might be surprising to know that the defense forces, in every country, are full of very horny people, both men and women. What might be even more surprising is that many of them are also bisexual. The Australian Army is no different.

Chapter 1

In the mid-nineties, the platoon Sergeant-Major Tony, Staff Sergeant Jan, and myself as the platoon Operations Corporal, attended Holdsworthy Barracks for the annual training conference. After getting settled into the barracks, I meet Tony in front of the Sergeants’ Mess, from there he shows me where all the key locations are, and how to get to his room via the fire exit. After that, we head off to the training conference.

At the conference, we meet up with Sergeant-Major Andrew and his Operations Corporal Paul. Andrew I know from his time in Hobart, but I've never met Paul before today. He looks like a kid in uniform, with a slight petite build, blonde hair, and a pale complexion.

The conference for me is mostly note-taking, along with collecting new books and pamphlets, as the Sergeant-Majors discuss the training plans for the next twelve months. All very boring yet, I can feel eyes boring into the side of my head. I turn to Tony and let him know I have noticed Andrew staring and smiling strangely at me from time to time.

During the lunch break, Andrew asks Tony if he can borrow me to give him a hand with some heavy lifting, Tony agrees and briefs me on where his room is located. Andrew had spent three years posted as my sergeant-major back home, he had left around 2 years ago, that's when Tony took over the posting. Andrew was well built and even in a baggy uniform you could tell he we well hung, but his abrupt nature and extremely 'blokey' mannerisms, had never indicated to me he was interested.

At the time I was interested in him, especially when he would swagger into the open showers, with a towel over his shoulder instead of around his waist, he obviously got off on displaying his ample goods. The fact that he always showered with the lower ranks instead of in private as his rank allowed him, should have been a dead give away.

I knock on his door, Andrew answers and drags me into his room closing and locking the door behind me.

'How did my gaydar miss you when I was stationed in the south?' he says.  Not waiting for an answer, 'You may have got away from me then, but you will not get away this week!’

He pushes me hard up against the door and kisses me deeply. There is nothing gentle about his approach, Tony had warned me that when he wants something he takes it. His tongue is long and hard, he pushes it deep into my mouth as his left-hand slides the zipper on my fly down, his hand quickly finds a semi-hard cock as he kisses up the side of my face to my ear. 

Then he growls into my ear, 'Now we are going to fuck!'

I nod faintly and enjoy the sensation as he unbuckles my belt, letting my trousers drop to the floor, and while still kissing me, his hand roughly manipulates my cock and balls, they are loving the rough treatment.

Again, he places his lips over my ear, ‘Your cock tells me that you want to be fucked and be fucked now!'

I reply shakily, 'Please Sir, be gentle, I have only been fucked a few times and not for a long time.'

'Then it's time to do it again corporal,' without waiting, he pushes forward, his swollen cock head meets my hole with force. He dives straight in, the pain is intense as his bulbous cock head pushes past my sphincter. Then suddenly, he is all the way inside me, he has me pinned down and there is nothing I can do. There is no subtlety, no allowing for me to stretch and get used to the size of the cock invading me, no gentleness, and certainly no love; this is pure sexual dominance. He starts to thrust and I eventually relax into it.

ANGORA123
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ANGORA123

Just as I am starting to begin to enjoy his fucking, he stops briefly and I feel him pull out of me. I turn and see his hard cock for the first time, all those times in the showers didn't do him justice. It is huge, it must be at least 8” long and is much thicker than anything I have experienced in the past. The head is very large and round, causing pain as it penetrated me the first time and again now as he re-enters me. He roughly pushes my head forward again and I feel his cock force its way back into me. The pain is still there, but becoming bearable as I get used to it.

'Slower please Sir?'  I ask, trying to get him to ease up a bit.

He slaps my butt cheeks telling me, 'I have thought about this all morning. I knew I would fuck Tony’s little slut before the day was out.'

He is pounding me and his cock drives its full length at every forward thrust and then he demands that I beg him to fuck me.

'Fuck me Sir.' is all I can manage to whisper between his hard thrusting strokes, despite starting to enjoy this, I am wishing that he would cum quickly.

I feel his hand on my back pushing me down as he speeds up his thrusts, he pushes up and into me and holds me as I hear him exclaiming, 'FUCK FUCK FUCK I’M CUMMING YOU LITTLE SLUT!'

I feel his cock swell and then pump as his warm liquid fills me, there is a lot of cum, and I feel it draining from me as he withdraws. Then for the first time, I notice Paul standing there with his trousers down and his erect long thin cock in his hand.

Andrew then tells Paul, 'Don't just stand there, bring your cock over! I have already lubed up this little slut and he is ready to be fucked again!'

I feel the softening cock pull out and it is immediately replaced by Paul's slimmer but longer cock, he pushes slowly up and enters parts of me that Andrew’s cock could not reach. Paul is much gentler; he slowly starts to fuck me. If it wasn't for the pain of Andrew's previous invasion of my sphincter, I might be enjoying his cock pushing through the thick cum as he takes his sloppy seconds.

Andrew looks on with an evil smile, he tells Paul he will see him back at the conference and leaves the room.

Paul stops, 'Are you okay?'

'He is so thick, it felt like he was ripping me in half,' I pant, 'but you feel much better inside me.'

Paul leans down and kisses my back as continues to fuck me softly but deeply as he says, 'I think am going to enjoy bunking with you.' He thrusts forward and cums.

He removes his cock and then I feel his mouth on my ring, he sucks and I feel his tongue inside of me searching for his and Andrew's cum. After a few minutes, I am about to cum. He feels my body tense as he turns me around and swallows my cock deep into his mouth, drinking down every drop. He stands up and suggests we straighten ourselves up and head back to the meeting.

When he is done, he kisses me deeply in a very feminine way. His kiss is soft and loving, his body feels small and delicate in my arms. As the kiss lingers, I can taste the cum in his mouth.

'We have to get back before we are missed. We are bunking together in the same room. There will be plenty of time for more of this later,' he says.

I enter the conference, Jan isn't there so I sit beside Tony, he asks, 'How did things go?'

I reply, 'I’m fucked and very sore, Sir. I know you warned me about him, but I didn't think he would be so vigorous. Paul on the other hand, well I think I will like getting to know him.'

He laughs nervously looking over at Andrew giving him a harsh look. I can't quite read the expression on his face, a mixture of love and of concern. Then remembering where we are, he straightens up and faces back towards the current speaker.

Published 
Written by JohnJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments