Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a true tale of meeting a man from on online site for an erotic rendezvous."

I drove down the narrow road leading to the boat ramp, a slight rain was falling. In the Spring and Summer, it is hard to find places to park at the ramp, with all the tubers, kayakers, and people enjoying the river fishing. In the Winter, it is virtually empty, the perfect place to meet a man from SQ for some erotic pleasure.

Just one problem, there were two cars already parked by the boat ramp, neither of which was Tim’s.

One of the cars was empty, yet in the other were two occupants, a man, and a woman, they were in an embrace, now startled that someone else was at this vacant boat ramp. I drove into a space away from them and it appeared the two lovers were now sitting up, pretending to watch the river flow by.  A few minutes later, a Black SUV drove down the gravel road. It was Tim’s, the man I was meeting. It was getting crowded in the ramp parking lot.

I met Tim on SQ three days ago, we clicked right away. His profile said he was five foot ten inches, sixty years old, and that he was a submissive bottom. We chatted for a few days, and he promised to provide me with a long cock sucking and that he took directions well.

On the third day, he was telling me how he would love to suck my large cockhead, and that he was at home, horny, watching porn, his wife in another room, unaware. It was four o’clock with slight rain, and I was stroking my own cock as Tim described what he was going to do with mine. I couldn’t host; my partner was home, too, but I suggested meeting at the boat ramp.

I met two other men at the ramp, so I knew the location was relatively safe. Tim said he could make an excuse to leave the house, and I could as well. We agreed to meet at the boat ramp in thirty minutes. As I left for the rendezvous, I took a generic Viagra, to enhance the upcoming sexual experience.

Tim arrived and saw the other cars, he read the situation and parked away from me, instead parking closer to the lover’s car, which was near the boat ramp.  I was stroking my hardening cock, waiting, yet the Viagra packaging said my erection could last an hour or more, which was good news.

I messaged Tim, and he had time, so we would wait a little longer. The next boat ramp is larger, visible from the main road. We tried to figure out another safe location, but this was our best shot. Tim suggested that he would get out of the car and walk over to the ramp. I liked the idea, especially since it would give me a chance to see what he looked like. My cock was now hard, and I didn’t know how long I would last before I exploded since I could not resist stroking.

Tim left his car and opened his umbrella and walked to the boat ramp as I watched him, intently. His pictures, the G-rated ones, were spot on. He was trim with short hair.

I thought, “Come on, lovers, it’s time for you to go home.”

Seeing Jim walk to the river was enough for the two lovers. The man got out of the car, looking unhappy, and got in his car. He looked at me as he drove past, then looked at Tim. I think the sad lover knew what was happening, and, shortly after, they both drove off separately, presumably back to their respective spouses. I silently apologized to this stranger, I have been there too, interrupted and sexually frustrated.

We waited a few minutes to make sure we truly were alone, then Tim walked over to my car. I had moved into the back seat and was undressing. I enjoyed being naked, especially outdoors, my cock was now a raging hardon from the medicine.

My SUV provided protection, for a few moments, if someone drove onto the boat ramp, although that was less likely as it was getting dark and threatening to rain. Tim came around my car where I was standing, naked, my cock at full extension. He smiled and we exchanged greetings, but now time was against us, both of us had a curfew.

BoomCristel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BoomCristel

He reached for my cock, and we embraced with deep passionate kisses. I reached for his bulge, which was beginning to grow. I told him to undress, and he unbuttoned his shirt and lowered his jeans, not comfortable with being fully nude. We kissed again, and then I told him to get on his knees. He decided to slip off his jeans and used them to protect his knees from the rough ground.

Tim looked up at me and asked, “May I suck your cock, Sir?”

I nodded and took his head in both hands and told him to fondle my balls and lick my shaft. His cold hands felt wonderful on my balls, as did his wet warm tongue on my cold hard shaft. Being naked, standing outside my SUV in the early December air felt invigorating.

I instructed him to begin taking my cock into his warm mouth and guided him with my hands on his head.

I told Tim, “You’re a good cock slut, aren’t you?”  He nodded.

I continued, “I’m going to fuck your slutty mouth!”

Forcing my cock deep into his mouth, back and forth, faster, harder. I was ready to explode, yet I did not want to, not yet. I lightened my grip on his head hoping to slow his motion, but it was too late. His lips gripped my cockhead hard, and his tongue ran circles on the tip of my cock. My body stiffened, and my legs felt weak, I grabbed onto his head and came.

I felt the spurts of come enter his mouth, his tongue still licking my cockhead, I was in ecstasy. Tim didn’t stop, sensing my cock was not sensitive as some men’s cock gets. In fact, I loved his continued attention as my cock began to deflate. Even with the generic Viagra, after a climax, I could not sustain a hard-on.

He slowly withdrew and looked up at me, “Thank you, sir, I enjoyed giving you pleasure. Your cock and come tasted so good, Sir.”

I asked if he wanted reciprocation, as I noticed he was vigorously stoking his cock. He nodded, and he wanted to lie in the back of the SUV. As he positioned himself, I surveyed the parking area, it was empty as I positioned myself on top of Tim. We kissed, again deep and passionately, tasting my own cum, I felt my cock stir, and then I moved lower to his hard cock. His cock and balls were bare, as was mine, which was a huge turn-on for me. He lightly held my head, and I licked his shaft down and then back up. My tongue ran over his smooth cock head as I slipped his shaft in my mouth. His moans told me I was pleasing him, even though I was not as experienced as he obviously was.

I copied his cock sucking technique, sensing he was close to coming, I wrapped my lips around his cockhead and sucked hard, licking in tiny circles on his tip. He exploded in my mouth, and because his cock got very sensitive after coming, he gently pushed me off the shaft and the last spurts landed on my face.

He pulled me up to him, still lying on my SUV, and licked the cum off my face, submissively apologizing for his fast withdrawal from my mouth. We kissed once again, then announced he had to go home. I did as well, but I would have liked to lay on his warm body for a while, feeling our cocks touching, lightly grinding.

Yet, he was right, we were delayed with the interlopers, earlier, and now it was starting to rain hard, and it was dark, even though it was only five-thirty. I stood up and Tim leaned in and gave my cock a wet kiss.

We dressed and we kissed once more, this time a bit less passionately and he went into the dark parking lot.  I watched him leave, still naked in the rain, hoping for another rendezvous with Tim.

Published 
Written by NJStephenXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments