Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melanie's Kinky Fantasy

"Melanie's kinky fantasy was about to become my kinky reality when she invited Pete to join us"

94
9 Comments 9
8.7k Views 8.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Melanie had come home from university a changed woman. Gone was the vanilla person that I had dated just after I graduated high school. She had been replaced by a wildly kinky, hedonistic, and sexual being. Our first time dating had been okay - she had been a distraction for me after I had broken up with my previous, long-term girlfriend. I liked her and our connection had been okay, but it wasn't great. We didn't really share a lot of common ideas or likes.

The truth was, her extreme and very religious upbringing was a big problem. I mean, her parents considered her rebellious (they caught her in bed with a previous boyfriend, so I guess she was), but their religious views coloured her perceptions of a lot of things. It made communication frustrating at times. I think that, after sex, she always felt guilty about what she had done, even (especially?) when she enjoyed it, so getting her to embrace anything even slightly kinky was nigh on impossible.

But I was a nineteen-year-old guy getting sex. Not a lot of it, but fairly regularly, even if it was somewhat uninspiring. She liked the...I'm going to call it "standard stuff", and, while she would suck me off, she did so reluctantly, and never to completion. She loved having my tongue between her legs, so I think she felt she had to reciprocate, but she wasn't particularly good at it and put no real effort into it.

However, even with getting regular sex, I found myself lusting after other girls that I knew were more adventurous. I mean, vanilla sex is still just vanilla sex, and, even as a young man, I knew my sexual proclivities were a little more on the kinky side. When she loudly balked at the idea of me tying her down to the bed, I knew it was time to move on.

But, oh my god, university had changed her! She was a different woman - more sure of herself, more aware of her sexuality, and definitely a hell of a lot kinkier. Apparently, much of it was thanks to her roommate for the last four years, Susie, who talked to Melanie frequently about her own sexual exploits and often had loud sex with her boyfriend while Melanie was in the room.

It was Susie who took Melanie to a sex toy store for the first time and eventually convinced her to buy her first dildo. It was Susie who convinced her to watch her first porno, and it was Susie who told her that she should shave her pubic hair. Most importantly, it was Susie who admitted to Melanie that she found her attractive and had fantasized about being with her. Melanie told me that when Susie seduced her, it was as if the final barrier had been eliminated. She called the experience "mind-blowing" and "life-altering". She reciprocated after Susie had given her "the best orgasm I'd ever had" and they had slept together several times after that.

Melanie thought for a time that she was a lesbian, and only slept with women for a couple of months before Susie convinced her to have a threesome with her and her boyfriend. In the space of four school years, she had gone from a vanilla woman to watching porn, to buying her first dildo, to having sex with another woman, to having fairly regular threesomes with Susie and her boyfriend, making a guy cum in her mouth (and swallowing), having anal sex, fucking a guy with a strap on, tying down and blindfolding multiple partners and having sex in a public place. All the hang-ups that had prevented her from trying anything ("that's too weird!", "that sounds wrong!", etc) were gone now. Susie had opened the door in a way no guy had ever been able to and Melanie may have initially stumbled through it but, eventually, she ripped the door right off its hinges. She said that being away from her parents and the religious influences had also helped her to let go of her hang-ups and the idea that certain acts were "too dirty" or "perverted". Sex, in all its forms, she now knew, was to be embraced and enjoyed.

Our first date after she came back had ended in an incredibly wild night during which she convinced me that I should explore my kinky side further. She had fucked me with a strap-on and I had loved it. I had never cum so hard. She had taken control completely and I had found it incredibly erotic and thrilling.

Since that date, we had seen each other regularly. And when we did, we couldn't control ourselves, really. Whenever we saw each other, all we wanted to do was to rip each other's clothes off. We couldn't keep our hands or mouths off each other. The sexual chemistry was just amazingly intense. Melanie liked to be in control most of the time, but she had let me tie her down to the bed once and I had teased her with my tongue, my cock, and a dildo for about an hour. I had her squirming, and when I finally slipped my cock into her, she came instantly. She demanded that I use her dildo on her, so I pulled my cock out and replaced it with the dildo which I pumped in and out of her hungry cunt as fast as I could.

"I want your cock, too," she cried, "Fuck me!"

Since she was now regularly fucking my ass with her strap-on, I thought it only fair that I fuck hers, too. I untied her and put her legs on my shoulders, raising her hips off the bed and allowing me access to her ass. As I continued to push the dildo inside her, I eased my cock into her back door. She moaned with pleasure as I fucked her ass with my cock and her pussy with the dildo. It was unbelievable. Her ass was tight, but welcoming (if that's the right word). It wanted my cock inside it and it felt like she was using her muscles to pull me as deep into her as possible. When I came, we both started shaking uncontrollably.

"We're definitely doing that again," she said.

Every time we had sex it seemed like it was the best sex I had ever had. She would come multiple times either from riding my face or masturbating or from the feeling of my cock and her dildo entering her simultaneously.

There were no quickies in this relationship, and I didn't want there to be.

And it was always on her schedule. Whenever she was horny, which was often, she would do something to make me instantly want to take her. If we were in public, she would see an attractive woman and start telling me how she would seduce her, and what she imagined she tasted like, or she would grab my hand and stick it up her skirt while we were seated at a table, pushing my fingers into her wet pussy, then whisper in my ear that I had to lick them clean or I would have blue balls that night. Or she would tell me that she needed me to eat her pussy. It was never a request. It was always a demand. And I loved it. It worked every time. I did whatever she said, whenever she said it.

It had only been a month since that first date that rekindled our relationship, but we had already had more sex than I had had in any other relationship, including my longest one.

Now we were about to make one of her fantasies come true. As the time grew closer I got more and more excited and turned on. Melanie was, unbelievably, even more insatiable as Saturday got closer.

Her friend, Pete, was due to come over to my apartment. We all knew why he was coming. Melanie had a "friends with benefits" relationship with him for a while before we reconnected, and she had told me about their escapades. In great detail. In fact, from her description, I knew pretty much exactly what his cock looked like.

During one of their escapades, she had shared her fantasy of being with two bisexual guys at the same time. Apparently, he immediately lit up at the idea. He had only had one experience with a man, but he had loved it. One drunken night at Uni, he had fucked a gay classmate at a party, and he told her he often masturbated while thinking about that. He had basically told this guy, who he knew found him attractive, that he had to blow him. Of course, the guy did, and Pete had gotten so turned on by the guy's willingness to do whatever he said, that he ended up fucking his willing ass on the bathroom floor. Now, the idea of controlling another man sexually made him extremely horny and he wanted to try it again.
Melanie had told Pete that her fantasy was that one of the two guys was me, and told him all about me, and they ended up fucking again. Apparently, Melanie gave him her ass and told him to use my name and pretend he was fucking me.

Anyway, he was due to arrive soon and Melanie was practically bursting with excitement. I had been so wrapped up and nervous about what was going to happen, that I had not asked Melanie about some of the particulars.

"Mel, I know the plan is that we are going to ...you know...suck him off together..."

"Yes?"

"Well, are you going to do anything else with him? I mean, I know you two have slept together before, so, I was wondering."

"Would it be a problem?"

"I want him to fuck you," I admitted, "but not to cum inside you."

"Okay. What else can I do with him? Can I fuck him with my strap-on? Can I sit on his face while you suck his cock?"

Her face was flushed and her voice seemed mildly irritated. She wanted those things. I knew she did.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

As I started to respond, she cut me off

"Let me rephrase that for you," she said in the tone she used whenever she was ordering me to do something sexual. "You are going to do everything I say, and you are going to agree to anything I tell you to agree to. So, if I tell you I am going to climb on top of his cock and fuck him, you're going to lick my pussy while I do. And if I make him cum inside me, you are going to lie down on the bed so that I can sit on your face and you can eat his cum out of me."

My hard-on was raging. The way she talked and the way she looked at me made me want to do anything she said, and as images of Pete's cock pounding her pussy flooded my mind, I simply gulped and nodded in libidinous agreement.

"And when I do fuck him with my strap-on, you will suck his cock and swallow all his cum when he orgasms. Remember, I'm in control. Besides, my fantasy has grown a little more ... shall we say, detailed?"

I could feel some pre-cum leaking out of my dick. Holy shit, I was horny.

There was a knock at the door. Melanie practically jumped out of her clothes at the sound, while I suddenly froze.

"Come on in," Melanie said to Pete as she opened the door.

Pete walked in. He was about 6ft tall, with brown hair, and was, well, not overweight - more just like he had a large build. The kind of guy who would be big even if he was skinny.

I could tell he was also nervous.

"So, umm", he stammered,"...what now?"

"Drinks," Melanie said bubbly. "We all need to be relaxed, so let's have a few while you guys get to know each other."

I hurried off to the kitchen and grabbed various bottles of booze, glasses, and ice. No beer tonight - we all needed something a little stronger.

Melanie started to tell me a little about Pete and tell him a little about me until we started to ask our own questions and the conversation started to flow freely. Pete was funny and charming, and I could see why Melanie had had an arrangement with him. We talked and laughed our way through that first hour before Melanie changed the tone.

"So, Pete, since that first time, have you ever hooked up with another guy?"

The change of topic was sudden, but obviously, Melanie wanted things to start moving. I felt my nerves start to jump, knowing that a new and somewhat scary experience was going to happen soon.

"No," replied Pete, "but I have thought about it a lot. In fact, before you called me, I was thinking of making a plan to head down to a gay bar downtown and see if I could pick up a guy who would do what I say, though I admit, I'm not sure how to flirt with a guy." He laughed nervously.

"Why don't you tell Pete how horny you get when I make you suck my strap-on or when I fuck your ass?" Melanie said to me as she walked to the bathroom.

I gulped nervously. How do you respond to that? What do you say?

Pete looked at me with a smile on his face, "Mel told me that you cum when she fucks your ass without her having to touch your cock at all. Is that true?"

I gulped nervously again. "Yes, I do."

"Well, I am sure you will cum when I fuck your ass then, won't you? You're going to bend over the bed and beg me to fuck you, aren't you?"

Things were obviously moving quickly now and when Melanie reappeared, I almost immediately blew my load.

She was wearing a black leather corset, her long legs made even longer by the fact she was wearing stiletto heels. A new and slightly larger strap-on dildo protruded from between her legs.

"Holy fuck," I whispered. She looked incredible. "What do you want me to do?"

She could have told me to do anything at that point. My cock was harder than I ever remember it being and I could feel pre-cum starting to leak out.

"Go to the bedroom and take off all your clothes and stand at the foot of the bed. Pete, you too, except I want you to lay down on the bed once you are naked."

I hurried to the bedroom and took off all my clothes. I was getting more and more nervous, but I was also getting more and more horny.

As I stood at the foot of the bed, I watched Pete get undressed. His cock sprang out as he removed his underwear. It was just as Melanie had described it, though maybe slightly larger than she said. It was about 6.5 inches and smooth. Pete had shaved (or waxed) and there was no hair in sight. He was completely bare, which made his cock look even better. I was now very much anticipating sucking a cock for the first time.

Melanie came in as Pete lay down on the bed. She walked over to me, giving me a "fuck me" look that made me shiver with anticipation. She grabbed my hands and held them by my side. "Don't move," she said and she started to rub her body against me. This was torture. Divine torture, but torture nonetheless. I just wanted to take her right then and there.

She placed her hand on the top of my head and forced me to my knees and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back before pushing her strap-on against my lips. I opened my mouth and she pushed her strap-on inside and started to fuck my willing mouth, holding my head still. And she started to speak...

"I'm going to watch Pete do this to you. I'm going to let him fuck your mouth until he cums. And you're going to swallow that cum and ask for more, aren't you? And after he recovers, he and I are going to take turns fucking your ass and see who makes you cum faster. But first," she said as she withdrew her fake cock from my mouth, "you're going to watch me fuck him. And you know why? Because I can fuck anyone I want and you are just going to have to deal with it."

She stepped back and took off the strap-on and I was looking directly at her sopping wet pussy. God, I wanted to stick my tongue inside her right then. She stepped back again and, while running her fingers over her breasts and pussy, removed her stilettos. She climbed onto the bed and got up close to Pete's cock. She gave it a quick pull and then turned to look at me. A devilish smile crept over her lips as she turned to face me and slowly lowered herself onto Pete's hard cock. I watched, frozen, as her gorgeous, delicious, and hungry cunt swallowed Pete's raging hard-on.

"Oh my god," she cried and she started to move up and down on it. I think if anything had touched my cock at that moment, I would have exploded. She slowly rode Pete's cock as I watched. Her eyes, closed as she sank down on his dick, were now open and she was looking at me.

"Look at his cock. Can you see how wet his cock is because I am so wet? Would you like to lick that, taste it?"

It took everything I had to not surge forward, clamber onto that bed and start licking anything that I could. But that wasn't what Melanie wanted. So I stayed where I was while Melanie stared at me. She started to ride Pete's dick faster and faster and suddenly screamed as she came all over him.

"Come and clean his cock," she demanded as she climbed off him.

I did as I was told. Quickly. I was so unbelievably horny at that time that it didn't matter that I had never done it before, I just had to get his cock in my mouth. And the taste...oh my god, the taste. Her juices mixed with his pre-cum were just delicious. My tongue slid down his shaft to his balls and back up again as I made sure to get every drop of the juices Melanie had left on him. Melanie was laying next to him, staring intently at me as my mouth engulfed his cock. Her hand was between her legs and she was masturbating furiously and encouraging me.

"Oh my god, yes, you look so good with a cock in your mouth. That's so hot. Fuck. Keep going. Don't stop. He likes having your lips wrapped around his dick. Fuck, that's so fucking hot!"

As I swallowed as much of Pete's cock as I could, I looked up at Melanie and our eyes met. That was enough for her and she had another orgasm. The bed shook as she came.

A guttural sound escaped her lips as an orgasm surged through her corset-clad body. Her back arched and her teeth clenched as the wave of pleasure rolled over her.

Pete was inching closer to an orgasm. I could tell because he started to buck his hips a little and his breathing changed. He kept uttering, "Oh god, fuck yes," under his breath. I felt powerful as I slowed down and then sped back up, making him beg to cum. I wanted to feel his cock explode, but I loved the feeling of power and control it gave me to have his cock respond to my ministrations. I slowed down to a stop and held his cock in my mouth for a few seconds and then slowly started to swallow him again.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth," Pete said as he grabbed my head.

"No!" Melanie suddenly shouted, startling both me and Pete. I stopped what I was doing.

"Don't you dare make him cum yet," she said, looking at me.

I didn't know what to do or how to respond. Pete's tasty cock was still in my mouth and I wanted him to cum, but Melanie told me not to let it happen. And as she quickly reminded me, she was in charge.

She had something else in mind.

Published 
Written by BiGuyAJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments