Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbour

"Comforting a distraught neighbour turns into sexy fun"

45
15 Comments 15
22.0k Views 22.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words

It was late, around midnight, when something woke me. I looked at the bedside clock, my mind still struggling to reach rational thought. Damn, only been in bed half an hour. What woke me?

The knocking was repeated, soft yet persistent, answering the unspoken question. Quickly throwing on a robe to cover my nakedness, I went downstairs to see who was going to be screamed at. To my surprise it was Alison, my next door neighbour. Fully dressed, even to having a coat and shoes on.

"Marie, I am so sorry, can I come in, please?" The words tumbled from her, almost in a whisper.

"Ali, of course, come in," I told her, stepping aside, as she hurried through the door, then closing it behind us. "What on Earth is wrong?"

We went into the living room, where Alison sat on the sofa, tears starting to run down her cheeks. I handed her the box of tissues, and she took one gratefully. I sat down next to her, half turned towards her, and she took hold of my hand.

"Oh, Marie, it's Him. We had another row, and I walked out, but...", fresh sobbing cut off her words.

"Let me guess," I said, "You stormed out, but then realised you have nowhere to go that he doesn't know about?"

She nodded, a sheepish grin, transforming her face. "Him" was her husband, a wonderful advert for staying single.

"So no problem," I told her, "stay here for the night, and see how you feel come morning. He does not know you came here, does he?"

A shake of the head.

"Okay, cup of tea? Or would you prefer something stronger?" I asked.

"Tea will be fine," she said, smiling.

I went into the kitchen, to put the kettle on. Alison came in soon after, coat off and showing her figure very nicely in a woollen dress that ended a few inches above her knees, and moulded itself to her gorgeous body. She had often moaned about being overweight, but from where I stood, she looked very sexy, "curvaceous" I think the word is.  A few inches taller than my 5 foot 4, and about 10 years younger, collar-length dark brown hair curled under.

She came to stand behind me, arms going round me in a hug, and I turned to face her, my body pressing against hers and feeling the hard-packed muscle in her slim frame.

"Oh Wow," she exclaimed, as she hugged me closer, "Marie, are you naked apart from that robe?"

Her hand explored from the middle of my back, down over my buttocks, squeezing the cheeks of my arse. The hem of my robe only just covered the buttocks, and her fingers slid below the hem, stroking my bare bum, causing me to squirm in her  embrace.

She backed off a step, looking at me with a quizzical smile.

"Oh God, Marie, you are gay?"

I nodded, "Bi," I corrected her.

"Marie, all these years and I never suspected. If I had only known," she sighed, "The times I was so tempted to ask, but never got up the courage."

"Well, what about you?" I asked, "You did not exactly advertise it, did you?"

She moved back close to me, and again put her arms around me. The way she tilted my face up to her and kissed me hard let me know that she was always going to be the dominant one in any relationship, which suited me fine. I was always sub with every girlfriend I had ever had, (or been had by).

"Is that offer to let me stay the night still open?" she asked. "I mean, now you know what I like, you might be concerned that I would sneak into your room during the night, and try to take advantage of you."

I kissed her neck, nibbling gently, while my hands stroked along the sides of her boobs. She squirmed delightfully against me. Oh yes, I had thought they might be sensitive. She actually trembled, as I squeezed a nipple through the soft material.

"What makes you think you need to sneak?" I asked her. "Now let go of my bum, while I make these drinks."

We sat in the living room. chatting casually as we had our drinks, both seemingly relaxed, but both knowing what was going to happen very soon. Alison seemed to have forgotten her tears, as she draped her arm across my shoulders, fingers just able to rest gently on my boob. Her fingertips started teasing the nipple, and I squirmed.

"This is so not fair," I told her, "I am sat here almost naked, while you can touch and grab almost all of me, and you are sat there fully clothed, and not even showing anything above the knee. Puts me at a disadvantage."

"I can soon correct that problem," she told me, "move that delightful bum away for a minute while I get out of this."

She stood, flicking off her shoes, and unzipping her dress at the back of her neck, letting the dress slide down to show a very sexy black lacy bra and briefs set, her generous boobs almost spilling out of the bra. She must have been about 38D, compared to my modest 34B.

She sat back down, pulling me across to lean against her. I sat enjoying the warm silkiness of her skin against my cheek, and feeling the warmth starting between my legs.

"I wish I had you at home in my own bedroom," she told me.

"Why?" I asked.

She leaned over to kiss me before answering, "Because back there, I have my toys that I would so enjoy using on you."

I smiled, returning her kiss with interest. "What kind of toys?" I asked, innocently.

She gave a wicked, sexy laugh. "Oh, I have all sorts that we could enjoy. Vibrators, butt-plugs, strap-ons, even handcuffs if you have no problem with my having you helpless while I ravish you."

I got off the sofa and walked over to the wall unit, bending from the waist to open the lower cupboard, well aware that I was displaying my naked rear for Alison's enjoyment. I stood up, handcuffs and vibe in hand for her to see.

"You mean toys like these?" I asked, "and no, I have no problem at all to being helpless while you ravish me."

She came across to join me, eagerly kneeling to explore the cupboard.

"Goodness," she exclaimed, "you have almost as many as me."

I kneeled next to her and kissed her neck. "There are more upstairs, in my bedside cabinet," I told her. "These are just to save me going upstairs, if any of my friends want to start enjoying me down here."

"You mean, the way I want to start playing with you right now?" she purred.

I moulded myself to her body, arms around her neck and face up-tilted, inviting her kisses, an invitation that was not ignored. After several minutes of tongue-teasing, I felt her hand slowly creeping down my front, the robe's belt being loosened, and the exploring hand stroking down my bare belly, down further, until a questing finger slid along my slit, feeling the warm wetness already there.

She raised her finger to her mouth, sucking the juices off it, then kissing me so I could share the taste. Smiling, she slid the robe off me, leaving me totally naked. Then she turned me to face away from her, and I felt the handcuffs going on to my wrists, locking my hands behind my back.

Her arms came round me, cupping my exposed tits, teasing the nipples and squeezing the boobs firmly. I wriggled, feeling my bottom brush against her crotch. She nuzzled my ear.

"Mmm, my sexy, come-slut, Marie," she murmured, "I am so going to enjoy having you. I wonder if I can make you scream when you come for me?"

By now my nipples were sticking out fully, hard as bullets, a fact that Ali had not missed. Her mouth enclosed one nipple, teeth gripping to stretch it out, before letting it snap back, while the other tit was being teased by long firm fingers. Oh God, they were so sensitive. I was already moaning softly.

"Enjoying that?" she whispered into my ear. "Want to taste mine?"

I nodded, still moaning softly as my arousal grew.

She stopped suddenly, reaching both arms behind her to unclip her bra, her gorgeous globes falling forward. She moved so my mouth could reach one of those sexy tits, the nipple hard, and tasting so wonderfully of her. Her head went back at the sheer pleasure caused by my nibbling her boob. From the soft growling, and the way she thrust her chest towards me, it was very clear that I had been right about them being sensitive.

After a few moments of enjoyment, Alison pulled away, face flushed and breathing hard. Standing, she pulled me to my feet, and led me to the sofa.

"Before we go any further," she stated, pulling me across her knee, "somebody needs a little punishment, for not letting me know I was living next door to a sexy bi milf."

"Have you any idea," she continued, stroking my bum, "how many nights I lay in bed with only my fingers for company, when I could have been in here enjoying you?"

Her arm raised and her hand came down sharply on the bare bum. I squealed in shock and at the stinging pain caused by the smack.

"And do you know," she asked, stroking softly, "how often I watched you putting washing out on the line, wearing those sexy denim shorts that made me want to grab your arse?"

Another smack, harder.

"Or those short summer dresses, where I almost went mad trying to guess if you had anything underneath?"

Another sharp stinging smack. And another smack, and another. I was squirming for real now, my whole bottom stinging and feeling on fire. One more smack, and I was pulled upright to sit astride her, while her lips kissed away my tears, and soft hands caressed the warm throbbing bum cheeks. Yet for all the pain, I could feel wetness between my stretched open thighs, slowly running down and onto her legs.

She must have felt it too, because her hand reached down between my splayed legs, and stroked the wide-open pussy. Her eyes widened in surprise, and she smiled wickedly.

"Somebody enjoyed her spanking, I see," she murmured, and slid two fingers easily into my wetness.

I gasped at the intrusion, and she smiled wider as she started sliding the fingers in and out. Slowly at first, watching as I grew desperate and writhed against her hand, then faster as my arousal grew, then pumping the fingers in harder and faster as I lost all control, and came violently for her, arching my back, and screaming as I hit the top.

She pulled her hand away as my juices flooded out, then kissed me deeply while I was still trembling from the climax.

"That is for screaming so nicely for me," she told me, squeezing my bum. "Now it is your turn to make me scream."

She pushed me gently off her and onto the floor, then stood over me as she slid her panties off.

Jessica_tiny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessica_tiny

Sitting back down, she opened her legs wide, with me between them. Her pussy was totally bare, smooth-shaven, and wide open for me.

I lowered my head, my tongue tracing a path along the wet slit, widening the lips easily. From her squirming, I guessed she had not enjoyed this kind of attention for quite some time. As my lips teased her erect clit, her hands gripped my hair, pulling me harder into her,

I hardly needed to do anything. She was rubbing herself against me, breath coming in short gasps, and every touch of my tongue took her higher, until she groaned deeply and went rigid as she came, legs trembling, and hands locked in my hair.

Slowly she relaxed, pulling me up to sit sideways on her knees, her arms round me, and our mouths meeting, tongues teasing, and nipples brushing each other's, the taste of her come-juices on both our lips.

"Mmm, thank you, Marie, my sexy darling," she said, nibbling her way down my neck from ear to shoulder, and making me wriggle in her grasp, "I have not come that strongly for a long time."

She squirmed out from under me, leaving me sat back on the sofa,while she went over to the wall unit, and knelt at the cupboard.

"Now where is it?" she muttered half to herself, "I am sure I saw it in here earlier. Ah, found it."

She came back to me, and held up her find for me to see.

"You like these?" she asked, holding up a set of nipple clamps on a long thin chain.

"Oh no," I protested, "you wouldn't. You know already how sensitive my tits are."

"Marie, darling, that is the whole point." She smiled as she attached the clips to each nipple, "I would not use them if they did not have the desired effect on you, would I?"

She tugged the chain gently, watching the nipples stretch as I scrambled to my feet, eager to reduce the pull on the tits as much as I could. Once I was standing she turned and walked through the door leading to the stairs, with me following closely behind her. At each stair the chain pulled the nipples upwards before I could get closer again, and by the time we reached the landing the nipples were tingling, stinging, burning where the clips help them.

She looked through the open door of the first room, the bathroom.

"Hmm, yes, why not?" she stated, "I think we could both enjoy a nice warm shower, before we go any further. Yes?"

I nodded, afraid to do or say anything which would cause her to pull on the chain. She led me into the shower, and hooked the chain over the shower-head holder. It took all the pressure off my nipples, unless I moved more than a few inches in any direction. So long as I stayed right there, I was fine.

She turned the shower on, and I gasped as the icy cold water hit my naked body. I could not move, or even shield myself with my hands. Alison laughed as I squealed in shock. She reached over and adjusted the temperature.

"That better, sexy slut?" she asked, getting into the shower with me and reaching for the shower gel.

She lathered herself thoroughly, letting me watch as she spread the soapy suds over her gorgeous body, fingers sliding over her erect nipples, teasing them to hardness. Then downwards over a flat belly before stroking between her legs, her fingers slipping inside herself briefly, turning to lather and wash her firm sexy bum, and then rinsing herself off, turning so her beautiful buttocks were bare of soap suds, and then brushing her bum against my crotch as she turned again to catch the spray on her glistening boobs. I am not sure who was more turned on by her display, me or her.

Once she was done, she turned her attention to me. Standing behind me so closely I could feel the warmth of her pussy against my thigh, she reached arms around me and started soaping me, fingers rubbing the gel in, teasing it into suds, caressing the tits around the clips, then down to my belly, then lower, fingers opening my pussy lips, sliding inside, thumbs flicking the clit as long fingers teased and wriggled inside me.

My knees were already starting to tremble. Oh God, she wouldn't give me a climax in the shower, with the chain still hooked up on the shower-head, so I couldn't even move. Her crotch pressed into my cuffed wrists, pushing my lower half forward onto those probing, teasing hands, The pressure increased, as did the speed of her thumbs on my exposed clit. I was helpless to stop her as she brought me to a shuddering screaming climax.

It took all my willpower to stay on my feet, trembling and shaking as I came for her. Then her arm supported me as she unhooked the chain and led me out of the shower and into the embrace of a soft towel. Once we were both dry, she let me use the toilet before going herself. A wipe down for both of us with perfumed wet-wipes, and I was led to the next room on the landing, my bedroom.

She helped me to lie on the bed, while she looked in the bedside cabinet, and I heard her happy exclamations as she found toys she liked. A series of different sounding buzzing noises told me she was checking out the vibrators were working. Eventually she seemed to have found what she was after.

A spreader bar was brought onto the bed, opened wide, and my ankles locked in place, pulling my legs wide apart. Then I was sat up and the cuffs unlocked, so I could be lain down again, a pillow under my bum, arching my back, and my wrists pulled to the corners of the bed and fastened in place with Velcro straps attached round the metal headboard.

Alison lay next to me on the bed, one arm and a leg across my spread-eagled body. I turned my face towards her and was rewarded with some long passionate kisses. She tugged gently on the chain, jerking the nipple clamps and forcing a plaintive whimper from me.

"She we get rid of these now, Marie, my sexy slut?" she asked.

I nodded eagerly, "Oh, yes please, Alison," I begged.

She unclipped them, and dropped them to the floor. Her head came across and a tongue touched one of the nipples softly. I squealed as it made contact.

"Sensitive?" Ali asked, "this one too?" and she tweaked the other nipple with her fingers.

I whimpered again, "Yes, yes, yes, very sensitive," I admitted.

"Ah, so you really would not want me to tease them then? Like this," she said, and then scraped her teeth across each of my tits in turn, nipping gently at the nipples and making me cry out.

"No, please, no," I begged, squirming helplessly for her.

"Oh, my lovely, sexy, Marie," she murmured, "If you only knew how long I have waited for this, never even suspecting that you enjoyed sexy variations like lesbian sex and bondage games. You always seemed so prim and, "butter wouldn't melt in your mouth," proper."

"I always tried to keep my sexy fun away from home and work," I told her. "You know what some of the neighbours are like, curtain-twitchers."

"Well, you certainly succeeded, darling," she told me, kissing me deeply, "I never even dreamed it. Hmm, we are going to have so much fun in the future, I hope."

"Mmm, yes please," I told her.

"Now, what am I going to do with this sexy and helpless milf? Let's start with this," she smiled, pulling a vibrating butt plug from the drawer.

She inserted it into my tight bum-hole, needing to apply a little KY gel before it would slide in. She turned it on and I felt the gentle vibrations start working on me.

"Now we can play a little game," she told me, as she straddled my head. "I am going to work on you with vibes, and you can work on my hungry pussy with that sweet, talented tongue. And I am warning you now, I am going to keep on playing until I come, no matter how many times you come for me."

With that she began running a medium vibrator along my soaking slit, while I started using my tongue to tease and probe. Her pussy was still sensitive and I thought I might even win our game, but as her arousal grew, she moved away slightly, stopping me from reaching her as fully, and it was not long before I screamed as I came.

After a few moments for me to catch my breath, we started again, and again I soon had her writhing nicely, but again she moved slightly, and plunged the vibe deeper into me for another climax. Followed shortly after by yet another.

Again a short rest before re-starting, and again I soon had her squirming, but this time she was careless, or desperate to come herself, because I had more time allowed me, and she finally arched her back and screamed, as she came for me. Her come-juice ran onto my face, and she lay next to me, kissing, and tasting her own fluids before wiping both of us clean with wet-wipes.

"Feel up to one final session, Marie, my sexy darling?" she asked.

"Mmm, whatever you want, Ali, my sexy Mistress," I replied. "What have you got in mind?"

"The strap-on," she told me, "Is it double-ended so we can both enjoy it?"

"Oh yes, certainly," I informed her. "A big bang to finish?"

She nodded and smiled as she slid her end of the device into her soaking pussy, tightening the straps, and turning it on. She positioned herself between my wide-open legs, the buzzing dildo poised at my pussy lips. She was already starting to tremble and I did not think her climax would take that long. Mind you, by then my pussy was so well fucked and sensitive, it would not take me that long to hit the top myself.

She slid smoothly into me. If anything, I had it easiest, because my legs were as wide as they could get and my wet, twitching pussy so well lubricated, the shaft slid easily in and out of me. Alison though had knees together, her closed and sensitive pussy feeling every tiny movement so much. Even as she increased the speed of her thrusts and I felt the start of my climax beginning to build, I could see she was starting to lose control, By then I was bouncing my bum on the bed, rising to meet her lunges, driving the vibe even deeper into both of us, and she came, screaming and half-crying, even as I hit the top and joined her in screaming Heaven.

As she collapsed on top of me, she pulled the wrist strap loose so I had a hand free. A hand that I used to free my other wrist before wrapping my arms around her trembling nakedness, and hugging her tightly.

I had a strong feeling that this would not be the last of our bedroom sessions together, and wondered what other sexual adventures my sexy neighbour had in store for us.

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments