Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Esperanza's Hot Vacation

"Discover Esperanza's hot and intense sex life in this story"

7
3 Comments 3
1.5k Views 1.5k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Having sex with strangers is one of the most exciting fantasies that I love to live. My name is Esperanza, I'm twenty-nine years old, I'm bisexual and I love to travel. Travel has been what has allowed me to enjoy good sex. And of course, discovering the world, having new experiences and meeting people. Although when it comes to sleeping with someone, I avoid meeting them as much as possible. 

Last week I was visiting Playa del Carmen, Mexico. It was a ten-day trip, financed with a year's savings. I only got to sleep with five people on this occasion. It was something very exciting, very splendid for the instinct of my active sexual life. 

I remember very much the dark-haired man I slept with the first night. I loved feeling his thick, long penis in my vagina. His penetrations were strong, intense, merciless. What else could you expect from a man with a strong abdomen and a great physical workout? That man gave himself to me and unloaded all his desire like never before in his life. His penetrations were so strong that I held on to the pillows as if they were my lifeline. 

“What a hunk, what a hunk,” I said, “How many women have been lucky enough to fuck you? Come on, answer me, honey, answer me.” 

“I don't know exactly. With many. At least a hundred.” 

“Wow! I'm so excited. Now I'm one more on your record.” 

“Of course.” 

With tender looks I was teasing him, every chance I got. And that man was hitting me so hard that my eyes often turned white. When I managed to contemplate reality again, my field of vision was filled with little stars. It was fantastic to be under that man's dominion. His name was, or well is, Sergio. He was now becoming one more on my list of having sex with strangers. 

There came such an intense moment of his penetrations that I couldn't take any more. I released intense moans of pleasure, proving that I had been defeated. Sergio had mercy on me and suspended his penetrations. But once his cock was out of my vagina he began to jerk off. He jerked his cock hard, with great agility, as if he would soon ejaculate. 

But he didn't. In fact, he needed much more stimulation. I sat on the bed and decided to appropriate his penis. I took over the job of jerking him off. At first at the same pace as him, but then I eased up. I pulled his foreskin all the way down, completely baring his glans. 

“How delicious, Esperanza,” he said, “I love those looks you give me.” 

“You must always let love blossom in sex. Even when it comes to sex with strangers.” 

“I love that massage you're giving me. You really know how to give a man a handjob.” 

“Are you holding back? At this rate, you would have ejaculated long ago.” 

Sergio replied that he felt a little nervous. And that was reflected in the stiffness of his penis. He told me that he was not used to having sex with strangers very often. He preferred relationships where there was ample time to get to know each other. I could tell he was a gentleman. 

Later he confessed to me that it was the first time he had slept with a woman he had barely known for two hours. Yes, only two hours had passed since we met. Our contact was in the same hotel bar. And now he and I were fucking on the bed in my room. It would be a very exciting night for both of us.  

As a lover, Sergio was a champion. During our first moment of sex, we experimented with different poses. We played "Doggy style", "Missionary", "Spooning" and "Cowgirl". Although the position I liked the most was the initial one, when we started in the bathroom. My buttocks were sitting on the sink's vanity, while he remained standing. 

“This is my favorite pose,” he said. “This is where I have the most dexterity.”

“When I have casual sex like this, I'll accept anything,” I replied. “If you're comfortable, I will be too.” 

My legs were spread wide, in a butterfly position. I kept the balance of the pose by holding my hands on the dressing table. At times, his movements were so jerky that my arms would bend and make contact with the mirror. I was actually in a very comfortable position. 

“Come on, darling, give it to me with full power,” I said, encouraging him, “Penetrate me with full power, let that beautiful big dick rape me.” 

“If that's the way you want it. But be careful, if it hurts, let me know.” 

“All right.” 

“Then here I go.” 

Sergio then went on a frenzied and merciless attack of penetrations. He acted with such determination, that I was soon leaning my head towards the ceiling. My eyes immediately went to total white, as I moaned uncontrollably. The sound of his skin making contact with my buttocks was delightful. 

What fascinates me most about having sex with strangers is being able to control a person. I was in awe of what I was experiencing. I felt that my lover on duty was under my dominion. Even though Sergio was penetrating me with all his power, I felt like I was on top of him. That aggressive attitude was the result of my quick manipulation of his mind. 

I was using him as if he were a sexual object. A flesh and blood sex object, which I chose to my liking in a bar. I only had to whisper sweet words to him and surrender myself almost helpless to enjoy this man. 

“Go on, champ, go on!”

“You seem to be insatiable, Esperanza. I'll have to slow down a bit.” 

“No, go on, go on. I know you can do it.” 

A few minutes later, we left the bathroom and went to bed. That room would witness more intimate encounters of equal intensity. As I said, I would have five opportunities to have sex with strangers on my Playa del Carmen adventure. 

Sergio was only the first of the two men I slept with. The other three people would be women. I can't say with which of them I enjoyed the most or the least. Just having sex with someone I've just met turns me on tremendously. It is something that even delights me more than an orgasm. It is a fantasy that exalts my whole being.

That night with Sergio I was able to prove once again that jerking off a man is completely different from masturbating a woman. Well, that's more than obvious. In the end, I managed to make my lover on duty reach his first orgasm thanks to a little trick. At that moment, he was on his knees, on the bed. I looked into his eyes tenderly and smiled at him. We were both aware of the lengthening of his pleasure. 

Then I told him to give me a few seconds. I got out of bed and went to my bedroom closet. I reached into one of my bags for a tube of lubricating gel, the kind I always carry with me to satisfy myself on my travels. Although I usually buy some to please myself when I'm at home. Or with my lovers on duty. 

Then I went back to the bed and opened the lid of the lubricating gel. I poured on Sergio's penis a good portion of gel. And only then I resumed the work of jerking this man off. My hand, moistened with the gel, slid easily around his penis. His foreskin went all the way down smoothly. It was as if my hand was oiled with a clear, sweet-smelling gel. 

“Wow! I didn't expect this,” said Sergio. 

“You've never dared to jerk off with lubricant before?”

“Yes, sometimes I have done it with my partners. But that lubricant is unique. It's very liquid, very oily.” 

“I knew you'd love it.” 

Jerking off with a lube always guarantees a quick ejaculation. At least that's what has happened with the lubes I use. I know very well that Sergio made the effort to hold back. He would have ejaculated within thirty seconds of the massage I was giving his penis. But he resisted to enjoy the effect of the lubricant. 

In the end, he conquered his orgasm and released his hot stream of semen. That discharge of semen was contained by my breasts. I knew it was going to happen. I was actually in an ideal position to receive that discharge. Since he was still on his knees on the bed, while I was sitting up. So when he came to pleasure, my breasts and belly acted as a wall. 

“Thank you for this handjob, Esperanza. You are very good at this sex thing.” 

“Jerking a man off, like the one I just gave you, turns me on so much. I feel like a whore, accomplishing a task.” 

“Wow, how rude you are. For such a tender face, I didn't think you'd use words like that.” 

“It's also nice to use rude words while you're eating someone. While fucking someone. Don't you think so?” 

“You're right.” 

It was a sensational night with Sergio. Although it wasn't quite one night. He was with me for two more hours. We had another round of sex and then stayed up watching TV. We ordered some hamburgers from the hotel service. And later, almost around eleven o'clock, he said he was leaving. He had his own plans for the next day. 

We both knew that what we had just experienced was sex without commitment of the pure. If we met again in the elevator or at the hotel pool, we would recognize each other and say hello. But we knew for sure we wouldn't go back to bed. It was no longer necessary, we had already indulged ourselves.

So that same night, as I was falling asleep, I accepted my new mission. Now I would have to use my sexual sniper to choose a new lover. Or a new female lover. In fact, I decided that, in order to indulge myself, it would be best to choose a woman. I wanted something other than a night that would end with me jerking a man off. And so it would be.

The next morning, I was on a visit to the Pyramid of Chichen Itza. It was a visit that had been planned long before. I had hired the service before traveling. So, at about eight o'clock in the morning, a white van picked me up at the door of the hotel. 

“Are you Esperanza Ramirez?” asked the tour manager. 

“Yes, that's right,” I answered. “As far as I can see, I am the last person to be picked up.” 

“Yes, we left immediately to visit the Great Pyramid.” 

Although the tour guide was an attractive woman, she was not the one I chose. It was easy enough to choose my new lover from among the many amateur photographers. I have a tact, a developed intuition to know how to choose my mistresses. Sometimes I feel like a lioness. It seems to me that I become a predator who studies her prey very well. 

“Hello, good afternoon,” I said to my chosen one. “Can you help me take a picture of myself?” 

“Yes, with pleasure,” she answered. 

“Thank you very much. It's just that when it comes to traveling alone... I don't like selfies very much.” 

“Oh, you are also one of those who travels alone.” 

And so, with a simple photo, our casual relationship began. She was a woman with brown hair and brown eyes. Her skin color was rather white, almost as white as mine. She was of a good height, though not as tall as I was. She was quite beautiful, she matched what I desired. Her name was, or well is, Paula. 

Seeing her unaccompanied, sitting in the middle of the green lawn, I understood that she was a lone traveler. About seven hours later, the two of us found ourselves in my hotel room. She had already fallen into my tender nets. For me it was an equally easy accomplishment to the fascinating handjob I bestowed on Sergio. Interestingly enough, I used this same topic about giving a man a handjob to talk about sex with her. It happened while we were having lunch. It was very easy to make reference to that question. I saw the first attractive man in the restaurant and told her to watch him. 

“He's gorgeous, that guy. He's very handsome... he looks like he could use a little cuddle. I would gladly dare to give his penis a good handjob.”  

“Are you serious?” Paula asked me, surprised. “That's how impulsive you are.” 

“Well, it's just that I haven't had good sex for a few days. I usually have such strong desires in periods of abstinence.” 

For the rest of the afternoon, I gave her provocative glances and occasional winks. I didn't care if Paula was straight, lesbian or bisexual. I knew I just had to tame her, lure her into my world. I knew she would eventually give in and gladly agree to have sex with me. With that strategy, as on so many other occasions with other women, I got what I was looking for. 

Of all my sex toys, the one Paula enjoyed the most was the handcuffs. Feeling neutralized by me, it spiced up the sex experience immensely. I cuffed her hands behind her back, before I began to give her oral sex. And then, with total passion, I went on to kiss her vagina. 

Under her buttocks, we had one of the white towels from the hotel. This way, we guaranteed that in case she had a squirt, she wouldn't wet the bed. Paula's legs, while I was giving her oral sex, were kept in a butterfly position. My licks began with a gentle intensity as if she was kissing me with her mouth. 

Paula was fascinated by this kiss. She frequently demanded that I focus on her clitoris. And I was pleasing her with the best technique I know: describing little circles with my tongue. I was giving her oral sex until she reached a deep and intense orgasm. The lubricating gel I poured on her clitoris had also played a part in this. 

“Did you love it,” I asked him after sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Yes, it was delicious.” 

“I still have so much more to give you.” 

“For now, free me from the handcuffs.” 

“Did you feel uncomfortable having my hands behind you?” 

“Not at all, but now I want to feel free at all. As free as the pleasure you just gave me.” 

Paula moved on the bed, lying face down. I could see her big buttocks. They were white, round, vigorous buttocks. On her right buttock, there was a tiny birthmark, like a puddle of coffee. Before removing the handcuffs, I decided to open those provocative buttocks to look at her anus, her little ass. 

“Give me a few seconds Paula,” I said, “Just a little taste I want to give myself.” 

Then, still holding her buttocks open with my hands, I plunged my tongue into her anus. For the next minute I was tasting that little asshole. The excitement continued to grow. And it would have continued had I not taken pity on her. I knew she needed to be free.

I took the little keys by the bedside table and set her free. Quickly, like a prisoner seizing the opportunity to escape, Paula sat up in bed. And then, unexpectedly, she came up to me to kiss me. She threw herself hungrily at me, forcing me to collapse on the soft mattress. 

There we were kissing while she groped me. She was on top of me, forcefully groping my tits. Finally, she stopped kissing me, but that didn't mean she let me off. Both her hands were unloaded on my arms. I looked at her face as if she were a goddess, looking at a subordinate. 

“Open your mouth,” she ordered me, imposing, without annulling my submission. “Open your mouth, dear Esperanza!”

I obeyed, sensing what she wanted to do. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Then she, placed her lips as if she was going to give a kiss. But what she actually did was to push a little bit of saliva. The bubbling saliva peeked out of her lips and stayed there for a few seconds. 

It was evident that she was delighting in holding her saliva with her lips like this. But a moment later, she let the drop of saliva escape from her mouth. It landed on my tongue, while a smile appeared on my face. Paula was still holding me down, pressing my arms tightly. 

“I hope you liked it. Now I'm the one giving you that pleasure,” she said. 

“Of course you do, darling, of course you do.” 

“What are we going to do now?” 

“Keep on enjoying, dear Paula, keep on enjoying!”

The gesture of spitting in my mouth I had made to her first. We had done it when we were in the bathtub. It was that bathtub where we lived our second stage of great intimacy. After arriving at the hotel and entering my room, we decided to take a bath together. 

By that time, I had managed to completely awaken her sexual desire. My provocative looks throughout the afternoon had paid off. The sexual chemistry and craving for sex was throbbing. We both knew we just needed a space to get naked and give ourselves away. 

By the time we closed the bedroom door, we were dominated by the same feeling of lust. The funny thing is that the fingers of our hands intertwined as if we were little girls. We both jumped up and down in happiness, saying "yes, yes, yes". And when we stopped jumping, I gave her a little kiss on her mouth. 

Then, with my right hand, I dragged her into the bathroom. It was there that we started kissing and kissing. We were in sync, we knew we wouldn't move on so fast. The passion of kissing went on for a while. So much so that at one point she decided to sit on the toilet seat.

“Come, Esperanza,” she said, “Sit on my legs. That way we'll be more comfortable.”

“Okay, honey. Such nice kisses, Paula. I love your lips.” 

“You're a hot woman. It was impossible for me to resist your desire.” 

“I have so much to show you, sweetheart.” 

Up to that moment we were still dressed in our tourist clothes. Sitting on the toilet allowed us to start undressing. She tugged on my shirt, forcing me to stretch my arms up. Then I did the same with her. Just then I took the opportunity to do something I always love to do. 

I noticed her underarms, waxed and beautiful. Before she started to lower her arms, I brushed the tips of my index fingers over them. I smiled at her and I think she understood what the gesture meant. That is, I sensed that she saw me attentively, contemplating her underarms. And before she could say anything, I decided to kiss her again. 

Without stopping our kisses, we continued to undress, quickly, anxiously. We knew we had to take advantage of this chemistry that defied all prejudices. We both understood that we had to accept that powerful, almost cosmic force. Sex united us, unified us, granted us a pure and complicit, intense love. 

“Come, let's take a shower,” I said. “It's time to refresh our bodies.”

“Of course it is, my love.” 

That Paula had said “my love” in such a natural way filled me with pride. And now that we were under the shower that love was enhanced. I placed my elbows on top of her shoulders to entwine my hands behind her neck. She meanwhile decided to grab my buttocks and push them against her body.

For a long time, I held her like that, a prisoner with my arms around her shoulders. The rain from the shower moistened us, refreshed us. The warm temperature was fascinating. Paula was busy groping me, caressing my tits, my vagina. Sometimes she would place her hands on my waist and that was something that thrilled me.

Our kisses kept stimulating the palpitations of our hearts. My heart was pounding, releasing adrenaline and dopamine. We kissed with our eyes closed, letting the darkness stimulate our sensations. Then came a moment when we decided to give each other a break. 

“How many women have you kissed in your life?” she asked me. 

“With many, Paula. So many that I've lost count. And you?” 

“You're the sixth. As I told you a few hours ago, I don't consider myself a lesbian or bisexual.” 

“But by the way you kiss me, you're enjoying this encounter.” 

“Of course I am.” 

Paula and I started bathing. We used the small hotel soaps and shared my shampoo. I found bathing each other very delightful. It has always been great for me to experience love this way. Indulging in bathing another person, grooming them as if they were your own body, is very provocative. 

After a while, we even started to play like little girls. We used the foam to play as if it were snow. It was a daring and childish game, which did not last long. When we abandoned that game, we continued to remove the soap and suds. 

At one point, Paula bent down to rinse my legs. And then, surprisingly, from that position, she launched herself against my vagina. She quickly brought her mouth close to my vagina to kiss me. It was exciting, fascinating and very impressive.

I managed to startle, as if I had suffered a shiver. But after that sexual attack, she kissed my vaginal lips before withdrawing her mouth. She looked at me from that crouched position for a second, biting her own lips. 

“I wanted to know how you were going to react,” she said. “It's clear from your little smile that you weren't expecting it.” 

“Of course not, my dear. Although if you want, I'd be happy to let you treat me to oral sex.” 

Lakshmi25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lakshmi25

“Yes, but we'll do it right here. Come, lie down on the floor.” 

Paula took the shower faucet and turned it off. Obeying her request, I lay down on the floor and left my vagina on display. I placed my hands behind my knees, to grasp and hold my legs open. My body was comfortable in that position. The shower space, not that it was very big for the two of us, but we fit very well. It was a sort of square, about two meters long and two meters wide. 

My mistress on duty soon began her activity. I had to strain a little to push my head forward and watch her. Paula was in a position where her ass looked beautiful, high up. Her buttocks were making contact with the glass door of the shower cubicle.

Meanwhile, her back traced a sloping line to the floor. That line concluded at her head, which I could appreciate with pleasure. I marveled at the sight of her mouth kissing my vagina, as she remained with her eyes closed. She was enjoying it as intensely as I was. Her work was so stupendous that my eyes were soon starry-eyed. 

“It's so good, dear Paula, it's so good! Keep it up, keep it up, keep it up, keep it up.” 

“With pleasure, beautiful. I'll satisfy you until you're wet.” 

“I hope so, my love. Surrender yourself completely, as if it were your first time.”

“Of course I will, sweetheart.” 

At a certain point in that oral stimulation I felt dominated. I had the feeling that my active sex life did not compare to hers. I was sure she hadn't slept with as many people as I had. And that was something she herself revealed to me to be true. However, in the position I was in, lying on a bathroom floor, the feeling was different. 

Paula had a great skill for oral sex. I could see her face kissing and kissing my vagina, as if she were feeding. For a moment I thought she was a lioness, drinking fresh water. I was making the moment more intense with my moans and my words. I encouraged her to maintain that steely attitude. 

Sometimes I felt her use her fingers to caress my clitoris. She was describing little circles with her fingers, just like any woman would do. She was masturbating my vagina as if it were hers. There came a moment when I felt my body would explode with pleasure. And that pleasure exploded, releasing a dose of vaginal discharge, which emanated from my body as if I were urinating. 

“You see, Esperanza,” said Paula, “We are 1-0, the away team is winning.” 

“This won't stay like that,” I answered with a feigned feeling of revenge. “Soon it will be your turn.” 

“We'll see who wins. Or if we reach a draw.” 

I finished relaxing my whole body. I stretched out my legs and let my head make contact with the floor. I stared at the disk in the shower head. But a few seconds later, in my field of vision, Paula's face appeared. She came closer to kiss me on the mouth. 

After that kiss she disappeared again, to sit on the floor. She sat with her knees on the floor and her buttocks on her heels. And from there she extended her hands to make contact with mine. Then, very gently, she pulled on them, inviting me to get up. And indeed I reciprocated her wish, sitting up. 

“How about we go into the bathtub for a while,” I said.

“Whatever you want, love, I'm having a great time. Few women have so far managed to awaken such a strong desire.” 

“Do you prefer heterosexual relations?” 

“Yes.” 

“Me too, although for periods. As I told you, I also have sex with men frequently.” 

We talked for another minute or two in the shower cubicle. After which we got up and headed for the tub. Actually, we sat on the edge of the tub, because we spilled a little bottle of suds. So we had to wait. It was exciting for both of us to watch the suds grow. 

In the meantime, we were talking about our lives, the trip and our tastes. Paula was only older than me by a single year. She was passionate about traveling all over Mexico and, like me, loved to do it alone. She was a systems engineer by profession, so she earned a good salary. However, she was moderate with her spending. That's why, on those vacations, she stayed in a 4-star hotel. 

“It's great to be staying in this 5-star hotel,” she told me. “How cool for you that you can make a living as a freelance illustrator. Very few artists have the privilege of making a living from their art.” 

“The truth is that in this modern era it is very possible. The market is in greater demand. It's just a matter of finding the market scenario that gives you the most profitability.” 

“If you say so.” 

Before diving into the tub, I approached Paula to kiss her. And then we each chose a side of the tub. We continued talking for a few minutes until I suggested a new game. Well, I didn't suggest it verbally, I hinted at it with my foot. I simply used the toes of my right foot to caress her crotch. Although later I focused on using just my thumb. 

My foot was stretched out and my leg just as stiff, as if it were a spear. I initially caressed her groin area. Paula was smiling at me, showing me that she liked the massage. And after giving her enough reasons to be aroused, I focused on her vagina. We both felt what was happening under the water and the suds. 

Pretty soon I saw how Paula closed her eyes to concentrate on the pleasure. She placed her hands on either side of the edges of the tub to relax. It was very stimulating for me to watch her fascinated with the caresses I was giving her vagina. Later, amid moans of pleasure, she brought her hands to her hair. She plunged her fingers into her hair, stretching it upward, raising her hair like a column. 

The way she stretched her hair upward was a reflection of the pleasure she was experiencing. Then, to stimulate herself further, she sank a little into the water. I felt my thumb go deep into her vagina. The penetration of my finger also granted me great sensations. And I decided to intensify them, masturbating. 

“It's great when we let our imagination run wild in sex” she said. “We let our imagination flow and take over our bodies.” 

“That's right, honey. Has anyone ever masturbated you using a foot before?” 

“Not at all. It's the first time in my life.” 

“Then let yourself go and enjoy it to the fullest.” 

Masturbating Paula using my right foot became an interesting game. But after a few seconds, she decided to sit on the edge of the tub. Her buttocks were close to the soaps and shampoo area. Then I moved a little closer and continued my work. The tip of the spear that represented my foot sank back into her vagina. 

Paula was now enjoying the massage more intensely. Although to achieve that I was also paying a small price. Now I was the one who felt a little uncomfortable. But it was worth the discomfort because my lover began to enjoy it more. I would watch her with her eyelids closed, which sometimes opened a little. When that happened I could see the total white of her sclerae. 

“Are you seeing stars?” I asked her, “Are you reaching total white in your mind?” 

“In moments, my dear” she replied, “You just keep on with your task of rubbing that finger over my clitoris.” 

Paula then decided to stretch her legs out, placing them over the edges of each side of the tub. As I appreciated her legs, I noticed that they were stiff with pleasure. Even her feet were stretched out as far as they would go. That revealed to me how much fun she was having with my labor. 

Suddenly something unexpected and comical happened for both of us. My buttocks slipped in the tub and I fell, sinking into the waters. I got up immediately, while an involuntary smile appeared on my face. Paula also had a smile on her face that expressed a certain fear for teasing me. That smile got me to give in and start laughing. Thus, she got her approval to laugh at me. 

“How about we evacuate the water?” I asked.

“Okay. I'm all for it.”

A few minutes later, only clouds of foam remained in the tub. That way, I could almost lie down on the tub. I actually propped my elbows up, establishing myself in a comfortable position. Thanks to this new position, I was able to have a better balance to masturbate Paula. 

In fact, I now had enough dexterity to use both my feet. My lover was pleased to receive the affection I was offering her. I used the thumbs of my feet to open her labia. I dug my toes in lovingly, feeling her tense and aroused body. I deduced perfectly that what turned her on the most was the novelty of the gesture. 

For her, it was something new. But for me, it was something I had already practiced with other women. Finally, there came a moment when Paula let her buttocks slide gently. Her buttocks slid against the wall of the tub, to sit back down. As she did so, I sat up as well.

“Do you want to experience something new, my dear?” 

“Let's see... surprise me,” she answered. “What other tricks do you have up your sleeve?” 

“Many, actually, there are many.” 

With great speed, I approached her. Our tits made contact before I kissed her mouth. Then I asked her to tilt her head up a little. I suggested that she take advantage of the edge of the tub so that she would have a comfortable position. She obeyed smiling, not having the slightest idea what to expect. Then I peered over her field of vision. 

“Now open your mouth and stretch out your tongue. And don't take your eyes off me.” 

“Okay.” 

Once she opened her mouth, I used my hands to hold it open. Then Paula watched my lips close as if I was going to kiss her. She watched for a few seconds my bubbling saliva peeking out of my lips. But she still didn't suspect what I was about to do. And then, without warning, I spat on her, on her open mouth. 

Immediately, I withdrew from on top of her to go to the other end of the tub. Now we were both staring into each other's eyes like two rivals. As if we were two boxers. What I had done with that "rude" gesture was like a blow to her. I credited myself with a point for my audacity. But she looked at me with satisfaction and pride. 

My thought managed to guess the fascination and emotions that invaded her. Spitting in her mouth, I managed to hurt her ego a little. Because she innocently did not expect me to act that way. Her innocence was "humiliated". But it was a price she gladly accepted. As gladly as it was reflected in her swallowing my saliva. 

“Apparently, you've never had anything like this done to you before in your life.” 

“Of course not,” she smiled back. “It's daring, rough, but exciting.” 

“I knew you would like it. I do that with every woman I sleep with.” 

“Well, thank you for indulging me.” 

We were in the tub for about two more minutes. Then we decided to get out and dry off from the water before returning to the bedroom. With great excitement and enthusiasm, Paula ran to the bed and jumped on it. From there, standing up, she looked at me while she had her hands on her waist. “And now...what are we going to play, dear Esperanza?”. 

I replied that I had a few sex toys. I walked over to the closet and opened it. I took out my red backpack and extracted a cloth bag. To tease her, as if I were a saleswoman, I pulled out a pink dildo. I showed it to her so she could observe its dimensions before I sensually inserted it into my mouth. 

“Wow. What else do you have in that bag?”

“Some lubricating creams, some handcuffs and a vibrator compatible with a mobile app.” 

Still standing by the cabinet, I pulled out the sex toys to show her. Each time I pulled out a new toy, Paula's eyes grew larger. The smile that appeared on her lips suggested that watching each toy granted her a mini-orgasm. 

“That indicates that you have everything you need for us to continue giving each other love.” 

“Yes. Now let's get back to the action.”

I walked over to the bed to climb up and stand, just as she did. We kissed passionately and deliciously, with our eyes closed. When I opened my eyes again, I stared at her figure. I took her by the waist and pulled her to me. Paula also agreed that we should hold each other like that.

Then I decided to place my hands on her tits. I caressed them lovingly, contemplating their dimensions and brushing my fingers over her nipples. I was contemplating her body and her curves, like someone discovering a treasure. I was filled with an enormous fascination with the way I was having sex with her. 

I seemed to have fallen into a state of hypnosis, watching her slim belly and her shapely tits. Suddenly I looked up and saw Paula smiling at me. It was a smile that showed the pride I felt in the way I admired her. That expression was the same one she had projected when we were undressing and I appreciated for a few seconds her beautiful shaved underarms. 

Tenderly, she gave me a kiss on my lips. A single kiss, almost as if she only made contact with my lips. An almost selfish and tempting kiss, which filled me with an unusual anxiety. A kiss that came with a kind of tiny betrayal. She should have given me a fuller, more intimate, closer kiss. 

“And that kiss?”

“A kiss to keep our passion alive. Do you want another one like it?”

“Yes, make it identical,” I demanded. 

Paula brought her lips to mine again to give me that incomplete kiss. But this time the sensation was more tender, more liberating. To thank her, I pressed my hands against her hips. Then I started to move my hands down with the same intensity until I reached her feet. And just as she had done before with me, in the shower, I kissed her pussy. 

Only I did continue kissing her vagina. I kissed her crotch with gusto, seeking pleasure between the space her legs afforded me. Since I did not have full access to her vaginal lips, Paula decided to lift her left leg. In fact, she tried to hold it in the air with her hand, grabbing it from below her knee. 

But she, foreseeing that imbalance was gaining on her, made a wise decision. She approached the head of the bed and, standing upright, rested his left foot on the top edge. It was quick, instinctive. So I too went in search of her vagina. I was giving her oral sex while remembering the pleasure she had given me. 

With my eyes closed, while kissing her vaginal lips, I saw myself again under the shower. I thought of myself again, lying in the shower cubicle. In my mind's eye, I saw Paula, eating my vagina as if she were a lioness drinking water. And that memory filled me with a unique cosmic force. My sexual desire was enhanced and I kissed her vagina more intensely. 

“Go on, honey, what a son of a bitch pleasure,” said Paula. “What a delicious pleasure, my God!”

“It's so good that you're swearing. I love to swear while I'm having sex.” 

“You go on with your thing, love. You go on with your thing!”

And I kept on doing my thing. With my eyes submerged in the pleasure of tasting her vagina, time went by. The minutes passed quickly. My mouth occasionally filled with her vaginal discharge. But I did not swallow it. It would spill over my chin and wet the pillows. 

For a moment I remembered Paula's phrase when I reached my orgasm. That phrase of “Let's go 1 to 0, winning the away team”. At that moment I concluded that it was no longer worth paying attention to that competition. In sex, calculating things and measuring them: it limits you. Having sex always involves opening your mind and accepting the unexpected. It's a sport where anything can happen.

 So I completely forgot that bathroom hint about the orgasm competition. Paula would forget it too, but she would remember it an hour later. By then, we would find ourselves lying naked on the bed. We would be lying like two schoolgirls, talking and waiting for the menu we ordered from the hotel service. 

But that moment was still a long way off. We still had a lot to enjoy ourselves, before any sensation of hunger would arise in our bellies. What mattered now was to enjoy, to pleasure ourselves, to forget about the world. So I remained devoted to my work of kissing her vagina, until she stopped me. 

“No more, Esperanza, please,” she said, resting her right hand on my forehead. “I can't take any more. You have given me enough pleasure.” 

“Okay,” I replied with a smile, “We came here to enjoy. We can take a break.” 

“Yes. It's for the best.” 

Paula dropped down. Her left shoulder slipped on the wooden surface of the headboard. She then sat down on one of the pillows, wet with her vaginal fluids. She moved to my mouth and gave me a kiss. Then she embraced me tenderly. Her breathing remained anxious, stifled, yet cool and saturated with release. 

“I see you loved it.” 

“Of course I did. With you, strong emotions are guaranteed.”

“What do you want us to do now? I mean... while we rest. Shall we watch a movie?” 

“Very good idea.” 

The TV screen came on. For the next twenty minutes, we watched a movie. It was Ocean's Twelve featuring George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon. Although it is one of my favorite movies, I don't really pay much attention to it. We just chatted as the scenes went on. 

At the end, we went back to our rituals of loving each other. It was Paula who brought her mouth to mine and we began to kiss. She positioned herself on top of me and we lay there for a long time. We kissed passionately, with our eyes closed. In that search for pleasure, we both found ourselves. Our minds were synchronized.

I let myself be carried away by my lesbian instinct. And then I understood something that fascinated me. Up to that moment, Paula had proved to be a little stronger than me. Her devotion to pleasure was much more intense than mine. By the same token, she had achieved a certain dominance over me. The little smile with which she sometimes looked at me gave her away. 

That was one more occasion in which she could give herself to a woman. One of the rare occasions when she had dared to give in. For me, on the other hand, although I enjoyed it to the fullest, it represented a regular treat. Her little smile, her enthusiasm, revealed her desire to experiment. Understanding this, I dared to tell him: 

“I hope you have more opportunities to enjoy yourself with women. You should dare more. Your lesbian essence asks for it. Don't be afraid.”

“We are having a delicious night, Esperanza. And you're right. I'm going to explore this facet further.” 

“Your body, your spirit and your whole being is asking for it.” 

Just until that moment, Paula stopped being on top of me to sit on the bed. I got up too as I savored the taste of her saliva in my mouth. My lover took the cloth bag with my sex toys. She started going through them as if it were a police search. Every time she took out a toy she gave me a provocative look. 

“Do you always wear them when you travel?” she asked. 

“Of course I do. As I told you, my vacations are always hot.” 

“Have the airport inspectors said anything to you when they saw your toys?” 

“No. They have always been indifferent. Although on one occasion one of the woman attendants gave me a very sensual look. Yes, a look identical to the one you are giving me right now. She winked at me with one of her eyes and wished me a happy vacation.” 

“I'd like this not to be the only time we're together. I hope you don't mind if we spend the night together. I'd like to sleep with you in this room.” 

“Am I kicking you out?” 

Paula then took the sex handcuffs and began to contemplate them. She asked me about the security level of the handcuffs. I explained that they could be opened manually, under pressure. Or, using the keys. When I presented her with the keys, she, like a child, decided to use them. 

Apparently, she wanted to check that we were not going to have an accident with that toy. I further explained to her that it was even possible to free herself from the handcuffs by applying force. “Just pull hard on your hand and it will slide through the hole.” Paula closed one of the handcuffs in her left hand and began to test. 

“I recommend that you don't do that. You can free yourself with that method, but it leaves a mark on your hand. A temporary mark, I mean.” 

“Okay, then I won't do it. Unless you leave me prisoner.” 

“You want to use them?” 

“Of course I do.” 

Our romantic and deliciously sexual episode would be extended. New doses of pleasure and affection we both shared. Lubricating creams and dildos played an important role in that. We both indulged in sharing our bodies to the point of ecstatic bliss. 

It was one of those nights that one claims one will never forget. It was a crazy night of passion in which we lived intensely in the present. A night in which we paused to give each other a break and prepare for new turns of play.

If you are a woman and you are reading these lines, I hope someday you will have a night as intense as mine. 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by tatianaevans
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments