Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Came Home Early From Work

"Hearing soft noises from bedroom upstairs!"

90
19 Comments 19
17.8k Views 17.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"I think my ultimate fantasy with Anne, very happy just watching."

It was a rare day when I actually drove to the office instead of catching the bus. I was going to collect some products and bring them home for samples for calling on our customers. I was having a quiet day and thought about taking the samples and dropping them into the garage and also having lunch at home with Anne, and working the remainder of the day from home. I loaded the car and drove home, parked in the driveway and proceeded to go inside to open the garage door from the inside of the house.

I opened the front door which wasn't locked - Anne was home working remotely - took my shoes off and went inside. From the hallway I could hear what I thought was a soft sound of someone crying upstairs. I approached the stairs quietly as I thought maybe Anne was on the phone or stressed out from work and having a moment. As I climbed the stairs I started to realise the sounds were not crying but a soft moaning sound. It was Anne. I was hoping to sneak up to see if she was touching herself.

The door was closed and, not wanting to disturb her, I softly opened the door a little to have a peek inside. The blinds were down and the room was quite dark for the middle of the day. I could see clothes on the floor and looking towards the bed could make out Anne on the bed cupping her breasts with her legs wide open, but there was someone kneeling in front of her. A woman with her head buried between Anne's legs. The moaning was from Anne who I could tell had her eyes closed. The woman was curvy like Anne, her hair colour was a lighter brown, but I could not tell who it was.

Astonishment, surprise and dumbfoundedness were my initial feelings. Anne always said to me that she was not really interested in being with another woman, but preferred to fantasise about men.

I had the door open a little for only one eye to see what was going on. One eye was enough. I could see the woman's head moving as she was giving Anne a really intense licking. Anne's moans started to escalate and I knew that meant she was going to orgasm. It did, and Anne when she has a good orgasm releases these series of "Oh's" that are loud and deep. The woman kept licking her despite her climaxing, until the point where I saw Anne pushing her away. The woman knelt up and I realised who it was. It was Jessica, our neighbour from two houses up. Oh no, I had told Anne a while back that I thought she was very attractive, not thinking Anne would be the one to share our bed with her.

I moved back away from the door not wanting to be caught and ending this wonderful event. I could hear Anne quoting how amazing it was and that she was talented. I then heard Jessica say that she wanted her to return the favour! I heard some shuffling around on the bed and when I could faintly hear Jessica started to moan, I went back to the door to peek through. Sure enough they had swapped postions and it was Anne now kneeling between Jessica's legs and without reservation had her head buried in her inner thigh and was licking with a passion.

Jessica's moans became louder and intense and I could see Anne's rear starting to move up and down a little. I realised why; she managed to get her hand underneath her and was rubbing herself while she was licking Jessica.

Jessica came a lot quicker than Anne and was just as intense and Anne broke off and moved up on the bed beside her. I moved back and thought about whether I should enter the room and surprise them or wait to see if they were going to do anything else. I thought about waiting as I wanted to hear what they were going to say to each other and work out how this came about.

I could hear Anne talking to her how much she loves being penetrated, as it gives her a bigger orgasm. Jessica said something like you cannot beat a real cock and that shame her husband or I wasn't around. Anne said, "Wait, we have something you might like, wait here." I could hear Anne get up and go to the walk in robe and could hear noises. I backed right away as the light was on and I did not want to be detected. I did see Jessica for a moment with the light on and saw her mangificent body - her curves were similar to Anne but her nipples were larger and really stood out on her milky skin. I heard Anne come back from the cupboard and say "Ta Dah!"

Jessica said "Why do you guys have a strap on?" I froze. Anne had gone to the cupboard to get our strapon and was wearing it.

The strapon was something I bought for Anne in case she ever needed another orgasm and I was not able to recover quickly enough. Also I bought it as Anne likes to peg me with it. When she wears it, the harness presses against her clit and makes her orgasm. She likes to wear it a lot.

I dreaded what Anne said next. "Alex got it for me to do him in his rear. He loves it!"

Thank you Anne. I heard Anne get back on the bed and could see the harness around her and Jessica reach out to touch it. Anne knelt upright proudly sporting it with an 11-inch white dildo in the harness. Jessica knelt down and began to suck it and lick it. Wow, what a sight.

She then laid back and Anne went between her and began to kiss our neighbour and I could see her hips rise a little and then gently moved into Jessica. She let out a moan as it went inside her and Anne sort of grunted as she could feel the harness press against her.

Anne was amazing and was moving in and out of Jessica with a motion that was smooth and gentle. Jessica was in heaven and had her eyes closed moaning softly but was increasing in tone. Anne began to quicken the pace and Jessica rose with her to the point where she called out, "Fuck me, fuck me harder."

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

It was Anne's cue to go faster and more intense. It was all too much for Jessica who screamed out her orgasm. She shook under Anne and rose up to kiss her fully on the lips. The noises subsided and I could only hear panting and kissing.

Jessica said, "That was amazing and I felt so full." Anne laughed. "That is why Alex likes it so much!"

Anne followed: "Do you want to try wearing it?" Jessica was keen and rose up and started to help Anne out of the harness and put it on herself. Once it was tightened in all the right areas - Jessica was very similar to Anne - Anne turned around and got on all fours with her back to Jessica, exposing her inner thigh to her.

Jessica asked: "Is this your favourite position?"

Anne said, "I love it this way and I can also rub my clit. Alex reaches around and rubs it for me and it drives me wild!"

Jessica moved towards Anne on the bed and began to rub the tip of the wet dong between Anne's lips. Anne let out a little moan and a giggle. Jessica said, "I understand why you like wearing this. It's pressing against me!" She moved closer to Anne's rear and began to press it against her wet lips and entered her. Anne moaned and was moving back toward her to receive it fully. I could tell Anne was enjoying this. I could see Jessica's movements and could also see her ass cheek muscles tensing and releasing. She herself was panting. The pressure on her clit from the harness was leading her to an orgasm as well.

The movements became faster and more intense. Jessica came first (again quicker than Anne to my amazement) and kept pushing into Anne despite her calling out letting everyone know that she was orgasming. Anne followed but started to shake and collapsed onto the bed. Jessica laid down behind her, exhausted. The harness was still on her and she laid behind Anne. I could not see what was happening or what they were saying. I moved back away from the door as Jessica and Anne were now facing the door.

I could faintly hear Anne say, "Alex loves to do that." Do what? I wondered what they were doing. I didn't want to move back to the door opening as they would be able to see me. I then heard Anne say "There is some lube in the top drawer next to the bed." I heard the drawer open and then a lid click open. I thought to myself what were they up to. Jessica had moved back to the bed behind Anne spooning and I wanted to peep so badly but held off.

I could hear Anne say, "It's a little cold, but it feels good." She let out a moan but this was different, more primal and more intense. What were they doing? I snuck a quick glance, Jessica was behind Anne with the harness pressing gently against her rear. Anne had a hand between her legs and had her eyes closed. I snuck away, was Jessica inside Anne's rear with the strapon? Anne wasn't a fan of anal sex but allowed me to rub against her rear until I came.

Anne yelled out, "Do my ass, Jessica, it feels so full."

Jessica kept going slowly and gently. I had another peek and Jessica had a hand cupping Anne's left breast and pinching her nipples as she was moving in and out. I could not see the strapon itself but could see Anne's hand fully over her pussy and rubbing it so it wasn't there, it was definitely in her rear. Jessica seemed to be very cautious and deliberately slow with her movements.

I moved back away from the door to listen to Anne calling out and could tell her orgasm was coming. With a real scream she must have came and then a surpised yelp from Jessica. Something had happened. Jessica said "Oh no?"

I could hear Anne say, "Oh shit, I squirted all over the sheets. Quick Jess, help me get them off the bed in case they stain the mattress."

That was my cue to get out of there. I retreated slowly down the stairs and back outside. Grabbed my shoes and went back to the car. I drove off quietly amazed and so turned on by what I just heard and saw. I was a little disappointed it ended the way it did and typical Anne worried about the bed instead of enjoying the moment.

I went back to the office and completed the day's work. Returning home that night at the expected time. I went inside and opened the garage door, moved all the samples to the side of the garage and went inside to wash up and greet Anne. I said to her, "You look great and all smiles, how was your day?"

She replied, "Flat out and I am behind on my work." I thought to myself, I know why.

I prepared dinner while she continued to work. She came out and ate and went back in to the office to continue. I washed up and had a shower, went to watch some television and went to bed waiting for her to come upstairs. She eventually did; by then she looked exhausted. She mentioned she wanted to sleep badly. I asked her, "These aren't the sheets we had last night, did you do washing today?"

She gulped and said "Yes, I did a load."

I knew she did alright. I didn't say anymore to her and she went to sleep. I could not sleep but kept thinking of the images I saw, Jessica and Anne together and how Anne allowed her to penetrate her rear. Something we needed to discuss at a later time, hopefully with Jessica.

Published 
Written by AnneAlex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments