Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anne Changes Her Mind

"Anne decides on a different course of Action"

51
4 Comments 4
11.4k Views 11.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It was Saturday afternoon, getting through the household chores including working the yard with lawns and gardening. Finishing up and packing everything away, I noticed Anne standing at the back verandah, she said, "Hurry up and take a shower, we need to go out and look at a furniture piece!" Oh no, I thought, usually after working all day, I just want to get cleaned up and relax with a cool drink. Not today.

After closing the garden shed, I went inside and made it upstairs to the shower, turned the water on and waited for it to be the right temperature. I felt there was someone behind me, it was Anne and she had snuck up behind me, she slapped me across my rear and said: "Hurry up."

I showered as quickly as I could, covered in dust and lawn clippings, the water and soap did their magic and I began to feel clean again. Turning off the water and toweling dry, I exited the bathroom after also brushing my teeth. I had begun to get dressed and I turned around to pick a shirt to wear to the furniture store when I noticed Anne was on the bed naked facing down reading her tablet with her legs slightly open. Enough to see all her glory.

I asked her about the urgency to go visit the furniture store and should she not be getting dressed. She told me she had changed her mind and wanted me to join her.

Well, I had undressed and walked from the walk-in robe to the bed, via the bedroom door, locking it. I had moved behind Anne and knelt behind her using my hands to massage her back as she read on. I was rock hard and as I moved forward to massage her shoulders, I also was placing myself between the cheeks of her rear. This felt amazing and brought about Anne moving her hips at the same time. Almost as though she was trying to line me up to press against her rear passage. I kept the massage going, trying my best to focus on working her muscles, however, I was losing my mind with my groin pressing against her rear.

My movements along with Anne was making me wet and it was providing some level of lubrication and I felt myself almost entering her, the sensations was amazing. Anne somehow managed to get her hand underneath herself and was rubbing her clit. I whispered to Anne if she wanted me to keep going? She said she wanted me to go inside her pussy instead.

I pulled myself back a little to lower my hips and began to move forward this time lowering myself to enter her. I felt myself move easily into her very wet lips and immediately felt the heat from inside her pussy. Anne was moaning loudly as I had moved as deep as I could inside her. I had moved back and then back in again and I could feel Anne's fingers still working her clit. I had made a few more strokes and then Anne went over the edge and had a decent orgasm. I was a good one cause she was making so much noise, I had to put my hand over her mouth to keep the kids from hearing. I had made a few more strokes and kept the pressure on her G Spot but I had noticed she had removed her hand away from her clit and was now easing off with her moans. I whispered if she wanted me to keep going, she said if I could give her a rest.

Abrilmayer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abrilmayer

So I climbed off her and laid next to her. We were both still very wet and I felt myself going a little soft. Anne moved onto her side and asked me to cuddle up behind her. I did so and thought we were going to sleep. I moved myself a little to align again to go back into her pussy and slipped myself in towards her. But I felt her hand grab me, actually a little too firm and moved me back against her rear. She said, "I changed my mind, you can rub against the back."

Well after grabbing me roughly I was a little softer than before and I began to rub myself against her rear, I was still quite wet and slippery so the first few minutes were a little all over the place but as I got harder again, I found myself pressing against her rear opening and the little bit of give from Anne's sphincter was again feeling like a firm set of lips just moving over my head. I began to move a little more and felt some more moisture leak from me making it all more sensational. Anne began to move her hips and motion like she was also enjoying it. She lifted her leg and her hand returned to massage her clit. I was considering pulling away and getting some lubrication, I did not want to stop though. I was moving a steady motion and not wanting to push too hard so as to not enter Anne without some lube so as not to hurt her. But Anne was moving as well and she was pushing back against me. This made me leak more pre-cum and felt myself going deeper. It felt like my head was inside her rear.

Anne started to rub herself more frantically as I had felt myself slide inside her. This was too much for me, a few more strokes and I had my head inside her rear and Anne pushed back and I let loose, I came inside her feeling every pulse and twitch my cock was spasming. I felt the hot come spurt from me going inside her rear. Anne kept moving and rubbing till she also called out in orgasm bringing herself to a climax she also moved a little too much and I came out from her rear, leaving a line of come across her bottom cheek. It was amazing and a huge orgasm for me. Anne didn't want to move, I reached for some tissues as I felt myself still leaking come and Anne's rear was beginning to leak as well.

After cleaning us both up, I moved back to cuddle up with Anne, she whispered that what we did was amazing and she really enjoyed it. I asked her if I had hurt her in any way, she said it was a little painful to begin with but was amazing overall. I drifted off in an afternoon sleep with one arm around her, totally exhausted.

Published 
Written by AnneAlex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments