Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Allyson's New Adventure - Part Two

"Allyson has a housewarming/sleepover party."

27
21 Comments 21
14.0k Views 14.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Allyson was finally all moved into her new house. She really was enjoying all of her privacy and loved caring for her new home. She had bought a lot of new furniture and assorted knickknacks for her new place. She especially was enjoying her new private backyard.

She was also loving being able to masturbate without worrying that people were listening to her. Although, in all honesty, she really got off a little, knowing that people could hear her in her old apartment.

She really was enjoying having her coffee out on the patio and doing all of this naked. She kind of was enjoying being a nudist. One day, she even brought her vibrator out in the backyard and masturbated.

She got comfortable on a chaise lounge outside and sucked on the head of her vibrator and slid it into her bald cunt. She fucked herself slowly and then much faster. She loved being outside and having her nipples get hard while she played with her pussy.

In and out she fucked her cunt. She was soaking wet after having orgasm after orgasm on the chair. She was aroused and her pussy was creaming. She took her vibrator out and swiped her pussy with her fingers to taste herself. She tasted absolutely delicious she thought to herself.

After Allyson masturbated, she just sat on her chair soaking up the morning rays. After a while, she went inside to get herself cleaned up. She was just having a very lazy day.

Allyson had invited Shelly and a few other friends over for a housewarming/sleepover party. She was excited to see the girls again. This was the same bunch of women she had her gang-bang with a while back. She knew that they would have a wild time. She was hoping everybody would bring their sex toys to play with. Although, she now had a large assortment they could all play with.

Allyson noticed a flashing light on her phone. She listened to her messages and it was Shelly saying she had a surprise for later. Allyson wondered what the surprise could be. It was making her horny again.

Allyson went into her freezer and pulled out her glass vibrator. She really was masturbating more than ever. She had anal sex with her friend who helped her move into her house recently, but hadn’t been with any other guys lately. That’s why she had been playing with her toys a lot.

She went into her room and got comfortable on her bed. She spread her long legs and rubbed the cold glass vibrator all over her pussy. The coldness felt amazing on her bald cunt. She rubbed the ridges all over her pussy lips.

She pushed the toy straight up into her pussy. She fucked herself in and out several times before her pussy started to cream. Allyson loved that her glass vibrator makes her come really quickly. She pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and took a taste of her hot cream. Again, she thought how wonderfully she tasted.

Allyson played with her vibrator a little more and eventually got a bit tired and fell asleep. She passed out for about three hours. When she woke up, she ran a bath and soaked in the tub for a while. Eventually, she got out and got herself dressed and put her make-up on.

Shelly and the girls would be over soon. Allyson turned on her stove and warmed up some of the appetizers she would be serving. She’d call the pizza order in once everybody got there. She was really excited to find out what the big surprise was that Shelly had mentioned.

**

Allyson’s doorbell was ringing and she knew it was Shelly and the girls. Allyson ran to the door.

“Shelly, it’s so great to see you,” Allyson said and gave Shelly a hug.

“Great to see you too. How have you been?”

“Loving the new house. It’s really great.”

Shelly came into the house and Allyson gave her some wine and they sat down and were talking. The doorbell rang again and Allyson ran to the door to get it. This time it was Jennifer, Crystal, and Tiffany.

“Allyson, you look wonderful.”

“You guys all look great too.”

They all had brought gifts for the party and their luggage for the evening. Allyson brought all the stuff into the spare bedroom. She took the girls around for a tour of her house. Everybody loved her home. They were all very excited that she seemed so happy.

Allyson gave everybody wine and then she placed the pizza order. She put out the appetizers on her kitchen table. She had quite an assortment of food. She had many bottles of wine for their evening together.

“The pizza will be here in about forty-five minutes. Please enjoy all the appetizers until then,” Allyson told the girls.

Everybody was enjoying the food, the conversation, and the wine. Shelly was telling jokes and all the girls were laughing. Allyson was so happy to have all her friends in her new home.

“Allyson, maybe we should all get into our panties. This is supposed to be a sexy housewarming/sleepover party.”

All the girls laughed and started taking off their clothes. Whenever this group of girls gets together, it always ends up having to do with sex. Everybody looked really sexy in just their panties. All of the girls have terrific bodies.

“Allyson why don’t we start giving you your gifts,” Shelly announced.

“Sure. That would be great.”

The girls went and got their gifts. Shelly came out with this piñata and a stick. It was shaped like a new home.

“Allyson can we hang this somewhere? I thought this might be fun.”

“Shelly, you’re too much. I haven’t played with a piñata in years.”

Allyson took the piñata and hung it to one of her trees in the backyard. They would go out later and do that. All the girls had their gifts for Allyson.

Allyson sat on her rocking chair and opened her gifts. She got all sorts of things. Your typical kitchen things, kitchen gadgets and some wine glasses. She also got some sex toys and lingerie.

The doorbell was ringing and Allyson went to answer the door. When she opened the door the pizza guy was shocked that she didn’t have her top on.

“Wow! You have the greatest tits!”

“Shit! I forgot to put my robe on.”

“Allyson, invite him in. Maybe we could have some fun with him.”

“Are you guys sure?”

“Yes. Invite him in.”

Allyson gave the guy his money and she took the pizza’s. 

“If you want, we could all give you a blow job! Would you like that?”

“Fuck! You want to give me a blow job? Hell yes!”

The pizza delivery guy was about nineteen years old. He pulled his shorts right down.

“Allyson, why don’t you show him how good you give head,” Shelly shouted.

Allyson got on her knees and wrapped her lips around the pizza guy’s cock. She held his balls while she fed his cock deeper and deeper down his mouth. She was making all kinds of wet, sucking noises while she gave him head.

DakotaFerchoT
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaFerchoT

Her cheeks were bulging, spit oozed from the corners of her mouth.

“Fuck! You’re so good at this!”

Shelly went behind Allyson and played with her breasts while Allyson sucked on his cock. Tiffany and Crystal were kissing on the couch together and Jennifer came over and helped Allyson with the pizza guy’s cock. She sucked on his balls while Allyson gave him head.

Shelly was squeezing Allyson’s breasts together and playing with her hard nipples. Tiffany and Crystal went behind Shelly and played with her breasts together. Everybody was moaning.

“I’d love if we could fuck,” Allyson said to the pizza guy.

“You want to fuck me? Jesus! Okay.”

Allyson took the pizza guy to her room. He got comfortable on the bed and Allyson took off her panties and eased down on his cock. She rolled her hips and fucked him right on the bed. The guy sat up and played with her breasts while Allyson rode him cowgirl. Jennifer came into the room.

“Would you like to eat my pussy,” pizza guy?

“Sure.”

Jennifer removed her panties and stood on the bed and squatted down. The guy licked her pussy all over her pussy folds. He pressed his tongue into her vagina and Jennifer moved her pussy all over his tongue.

“I’m going to come. Fuck!”

Jennifer was grinding her pussy into his face. Allyson was moving and grooving on his cock. Jennifer let out moans and had many orgasms. She got off the pizza guy and just watched.

Shelly and the girls walked into the bedroom. All of the girls were horny and were watching Allyson fuck the pizza guy.

Allyson was moving and rocking and arching her back, she screamed and had an orgasm. She got off of the pizza guy and Shelly and the girls went over to the bed to lick her pussy.

“Allyson, let us lick your pussy. Open your legs.”

Allyson spread her legs and Shelly, Tiffany, Crystal, and Jennifer took turns licking her pussy. They licked all over her clitoris and the pizza guy came over and stuck his fingers into Allyson’s pussy and brought her to a squirting orgasm.

“Fuck! She squirts? That’s so fucking hot.”

“If you keep her excited, she’ll keep doing it.”

“All right. That’s amazing!”

The pizza guy continued to finger Allyson while the other four sucked on her pussy. Allyson was squirting all over the place. They were all drinking down her juices. The pizza guy was really turned on. He was jamming his fingers into Allyson’s cunt.

“She’s such a hot woman. I’ve never seen anything like that before.”

Allyson was squirming all over the bed while the foursome licked her cunt. She was crying in ecstasy. The pizza guy got on top of her again and slid his cock into her pussy. He fucked her hard and fast. Allyson’s legs were at his side as he pounded at her pussy.

He pulled out of her cunt and came all over Allyson’s breasts.

“You’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever met. Holy Fuck! The pizza's are on the house. This was the best night of my life.”

Allyson and the girls all were laughing.

“I do have to get going. Thanks for the hot time.”

The pizza guy got dressed and gave Allyson back the money for the pizza. He left her house very happy.

“That was a lot of fun. Allyson, let’s do the piñata now. Then, I’ll bring our surprise in.”

We all ran outside to do the piñata that Shelly brought. We each closed our eyes and took a turn at hitting the piñata. Eventually, it broke and hundreds of condom packets poured out of the piñata.

“Thanks guys. You know I’m a safety girl.”

“We thought you’d like that, Shelly mentioned.

“Let me go to my car and get the surprise.”

Shelly grabbed a robe and walked outside to her car. Everybody took a slice of pizza and sat on the couch and waited for Shelly to come back in.

Shelly came inside with her Sybian riding machine.

“Holy hell! You brought your Sybian?”

“I thought it would be fun to play with,” Shelly mentioned.

“Let me get on that thing,” Allyson said.

Shelly got it all set up and Allyson sat on it. She put on the clitoral piece. Allyson rocked and moved all over the attachment. It felt really good on her pussy lips. She would lean forward so the little bump hit her clitoris which made her orgasm very strong. She of course was playing on high speed.

“Fucking hell! I’m coming. That was amazing. I have to buy myself one of those,” Allyson said.

“I want to ride it with a dildo,” Jennifer said excitedly.

“Sure.”

Jennifer put on one of the smaller attachments onto the Sybian. She rubbed some lube onto her pussy and then eased down on the machine. Shelly turned it on. First, she put the thrusting motion on and then the vibrations. Jennifer fucked the machine. Crystal went behind her to play with her breasts.

“I really like this,” Jennifer announced.

Jennifer fucked the machine and shortly had her orgasm. She got off the machine and cleaned the dildo off. Crystal then got the medium sized dildo and put it onto the machine. She lubed up and sat on the Sybian.

Shelly did the controls while Crystal fucked her pussy on the Sybian. The dildo felt amazing inside of her. She rode it for just a little while and came hard on the machine. Nobody could really stay on it very long.

Tiffany picked out another attachment and she got onto the Sybian and fucked the machine. Shelly was making the attachment vibrate on the fastest position and thrust into her pussy non-stop.

“Fuck! I’m coming.”

All the girls were loving the Sybian. Shelly put the biggest attachment on to show them all how good she was when she rode it. Shelly lubed up and eased down on the biggest dildo of them all. This was the one that was as thick as a coke can.

Once Shelly had the dildo positioned in her cunt, Allyson turned the Sybian on. Shelly moved her pussy up and down over the dildo. She was moaning and groaning while she humped the machine. Crystal and Tiffany sat behind her and massaged her breasts while Shelly fucked the dildo.

The girls noticed that Shelly’s pussy juices were flowing out of her. Shelly continued to ride it and was screaming in ecstasy. Allyson, would put the speed up and down and continued in a thrusting motion.

Shelly rode the machine while the girls played with her breasts. Shelly was able to ride the machine for about twenty minutes, but then had to get off before she passed out.

“That was so much fun. I definitely need to buy one of those things,” Allyson said while laughing.

“You’d never leave your house,” Shelly said.

The girls went and had more wine and pizza. They had a wonderful evening. Eventually, they all passed out and fell asleep. Allyson was quite pleased on how the evening went. She was happy and thrilled that she got fucked too. Maybe her luck was changing in the fucking department.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments